Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,559 members, 7,895,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10917662 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar: 1) first and foremost, you are a pleb whose brain capacity would come short to that of a culex mosquito.......i am shooting myself in the foot. the fück is wrong with you arsenal can rejects that joined chelsea after the roman revolution? how many times have you be n to the bridge? how many times have you hold a conversation with season ticket holders who know how things work? you think wearing yaba replica shirts and cheering from plastic armchairs is the be all to be a chelsea fan? you are a tool!

2) lampard contributed nothing - chelsea's brilliant defence won that season for mourinho. they conceded very few goals and once chelsea went one up, then it's game over! so cech, the back four and claude makelele get the credits!

3) so lampard is the reason chelsea won those titles? 91 premier league assists in how many premier league games? a consistent self piece taker like lampard should have more. he was always playing - there was a period of 4 seasons that lampard only missed 3 premier league games or thereabout.

4) i would be glad if you can bring that your younger brother on board. but then, if you his senior is bereft of football knowledge, why should i count the opinion of your brother. lampard's penalty miss was the worst i have seen considering what's at stake.

5) ronaldo/messi would never miss a penalty with the top four at stake. this is not champions league where an elimination is not too bad as one can try again the following season. if chelsea don't make the top four then no champions league at all next season. do you know what that means?

6) that chelsea side could have achieved the same results or even more without lampard under mourinho. in case you are suffering from selective amnesia, they had makelele, essien, thiago, ballack, etc in a 3-man midfield then. you must be a bleeding Arrow!

7) this is the most idiotic point you raised. 14 goals in west ham? how were the goals scored? lets fastforward, what was charlie adam's stats in blackpool, what was his stats @ liverpool? can you now see how morönic you sound?

8.....yes, it sounds illogical but that's exactly what chelsea need to do.
i have cited the van nistelrooy example. scorer of plenty of goals but united did not win a lot in his stint at old trafford. we never even got to the final of the champions league when he was with united and he won 3 champions league golden boots in 5 seasons with us. his stats were decent but to what benefit to the team? after he left, united played got to the semis and a season later, united won the champions league.

9)you and i are not all based in england. you don't stay in england. you are based in one ojuelegba settlement and your opinion on chelsea related news has never been outside what you hear from OGBC or goal.com. stop listening to the radio, move out of your enclave and speak to the real chelsea fans and what they feel about the transition of the team. lampard is not suited to the buzzing and the elusive football chelsea want to play. he cannot fit into the roaming 3 and he's too physically weak to be a pivot. playing him there takes a toll on his partner there and you have an overload!

Words of a befuddled Gaychester faithful that knows nothing about Chelsea, u think arguing in the pubs with the whites place u a step foward? U're a disappointment - Am sure, at ur age i'd be famous to be discussed!

U found guts to Compare Charlie Adam an Over-rated Kite with Lampard's ability to go for a bigger challenge? Do u think Liverpool had a Visceral assesment to what Adam can bring along? Shiit! Ranieri had such assesment and we're reaping the rewards for almost a Decade!

All Men are born equal but doesn't make it on equal ground.

To put up a myopic analogy on Adam/Lampard shows how much Derailed ur thoughts are.

Did I also hear him place greater Importance to a Fourth place tussle to a Champions League knockout stage? Man, U need a Rest - Ur pugnacious nature is getting the better of U.

And the United Cartel pose around with this Daft as their 'Messiah' - whateva happened to Elections?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:
Ani oloriburuku ni eh seh cheesy
Your brain is so transparent I know what you will type in your next 50 posts!

The tortuous knots of logic this hypocritical fuckwit ties himself. you know what i will type in my next 50 posts? yet you couldn't use the same foresight to take your mum out of the abject poverty she finds herself? how ironic?

Your owners are the biggest failures ever!
Like I said before, not in this life, not in another will a fruit-cake meathead like you bother me with your repetitions!

you are the one repeating your copycat schemes, you obnoxious bellend.....
i am sure your mum was always on amphetamines when she carried you for 9 months, there's no way a normal conception and delivery would have birthed a sonofawhore like yourself. this is a verbal game....i don't carry a gun but my phrases would leave a scar on your face and cut your father's life. i won't consider this bout a job done until you crawl back to the wind-eroded pubes of your mother-where you spawned from.

You village is 'popular' today no thanks to your mother's involvement with in a marathon orrrrgy in your village square. She was the last whor3 standing after 87hours of non stop penetration!
Taking a closer look at you, one cannot but notice the "can't make it". Sign evident all over you.

Awon to ni eh seeing the irredeemable disaster you have become must be wishing they had used you for money rituals when you were younger. You wouldda at least fetched them some peanuts even if yours is ori ibu wey nor fit comot beta money!
The only time your mother gets cheered is when she's lapping the pud out of the over used cvnt of a fellow floozie. You alabaru son of two nobodies!

a cursory glance at my previous posts would reveal the above as one of my comments used to kill a bastard like yourself. now listen.....you are a bumbling oaf. your penmanship has the strength of a pubic louse sucking the red blood cells of your father's scrotum. what i have conservatively saved this month in pounds sterling is much more than your whole pedigree has made since their entire dynasty. i would adopt both your parents without breaking sweats.

Whatever you thought was going for you before you engaged Nitlad is fast unraveling before you!
Your father and mother will shed sorrowful tears for you!

you are the weakest foe i have engaged in 2 years on this forum. your pen game has "coogar wrote this" all over it. i have more respect for a vagrant begging for crumbs on the street than a mongoloid like yourself with no original lyrical bullets. both your parents can suck my phallus with their amy winehouse's teeth. they are not humans - they were cursed by the gods of the earth when they incested. you are a product of 2 similar sets of genes and it's no wonder you show symptoms known to patients of down syndrome.......i would kill your cat and spit on your dog, kick your dad and fist your mum.

who the heck does this nebbish think he is? i fathered this entire scene. it's actually surprising your parents are still living together. it's like the chris brown and rihanna issue. no matter how much your father abuses your mum, she still crawls back into the relationship. after 4 divorces and remarriage, she should give up on him already. the union was never meant to happen - they are both siblings!

El Guapo:
Words of a befuddled Gaychester faithful that knows nothing about Chelsea, u think arguing in the pubs with the whites place u a step foward? U're a disappointment - Am sure, at ur age i'd be famous to be discussed!

U found guts to Compare Charlie Adam an Over-rated Kite with Lampard's ability to go for a bigger challenge? Do u think Liverpool had a Visceral assesment to what Adam can bring along? Shiit! Ranieri had such assesment and we're reaping the rewards for almost a Decade!

All Men are born equal but doesn't make it on equal ground.
To put up a myopic analogy on Adam/Lampard shows how much Derailed ur thoughts are.

Did I also hear him place greater Importance to a Fourth place tussle to a Champions League knockout stage? Man, U need a Rest - Ur pugnacious nature is getting the better of U.

And the United Cartel pose around with this Daft as their 'Messiah' - whateva happened to Elections?!

at your age, you are a failure, there's no guarantee you would amount to something if we add 100 years to what you are. you know nothing about chelsea apart from stealing people's opinions and pasting them here. i have caught you several times already, so exactly what are you supposed to be good at? with your manicured hands and gay fonts? you are a puddenhead!

lampard is done - forget him. the way chelsea play now don't suit him. he singlehandedly caused your loss against citeh, you obnoxious halfwit! 4th place tussle guarantees a champions league appearance next season. knockout stage? you get kicked out and that's it. if you don't make top four this season, then bye to chelsea. you are a tool, i am sure you have traded your common sense for a plate of beans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
After well over 30mins and still no reply, it can now be agreed coogar has been put back in the doldrums where he belongs! cheesy
You have been sodomized! You cowardly pansy!

Next time choose your battles wisely lest you get murdered like this again!

I'm out out yo! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad: After well over 30mins and still no reply, it can now be agreed coogar has been put back in the doldrums where he belongs! cheesy
You have been sodomized! You cowardly pansy!

Next time choose your battles wisely lest you get murdered like this again!

I'm out out yo! cool

look at this baboon.....you replied straight after me and you said i have not replied? what a cop-out!!! your vocab tank dried up and you are running away. fuckin' hell, you are as gay as phuck - just like when your dad was a priest fingering the butts of male infants in his village. like i have said, your father and the 31 poverty-stricken generations before him cannot touch my greatness. when you wake up tomorrow, we go on another marathon!!! say hi to your parents for me.....tell them the money meant for their dinner has been consumed by you.........in an internet cafe!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
What a narcissistic pig! So full of his empty self! Going on bout these are my lines! Repeating the same cods wallop since the beginning of time!
The only thing you own is misfortune in truckloads! You have a monopoly of that.
Diss me with new lines fool. Come at me with spontaneous non rehearsed vibes!
From when this started, you Tutsi bastard have been on the same diss pattern!
Let's see you ingenuity if you've got it. Break new grounds!

Nor be by discussing you parents overflogged g3nitals you go take clear Nitlad fa undecided All that one ko ran emi o undecided

The greatest inhumanity man can do to man is for the next person that will come in contact with you not to rip your lungs out and take am do chain put for imm dog neck cheesy - you oloshious garlic munching bangalore riff-raff. You deserve to have died in every genocide that had happened in history over and over again

Iya ati baba eh will never know joy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
You two should give it a rest jor.......Haba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad: What a narcissistic pig! So full of his empty self! Going on bout this are my lines! Repeating the same codswallop since the beginning of time!
The only thing you own is misfortune in truckloads! You have a monopoly of that.
Diss me with new lines fool. Come at me with spontaneous non rehearsed vibes!
From when this started, you Tutsi bastard have been on the same diss pattern!
Let's see you ingenuity if you've got it. Break new grounds!

that's my style, my signature.....i don't bite people's schemes of dissing so i write in such a way anyone would recognise my comments. at least i am better than the failure of your father who looks like he's pregnant with a microwave oven. i have been coming off the top since....all the mum/dad jokes are fresh like your father kidnapping strangers and fellating on them. where else would you hear such?

Nor be by discussing you parents overflogged g3nitals you go take clear Nitlad fa undecided All that one ko ran emi o undecided

if you mention any dialect once again, i would stab you. what's gone wrong with you? did you miss your pills. you are so much of a twit if you runaway from home, you would come back pregnant by the animal shelter.

The greatest inhumanity man can do to man is for the next person that will come in contact with you not to rip your lungs out and take am do chain put for imm dog neck cheesy - you oloshious garlic munching bangalore riff-raff. You deserve to have died in every genocide that had happened in history over and over again

no wonder sephia thinks nitlad is coogar. all you do is steal other people's schemes and deploy them against the inventors of the vocabs. you lack originality. it's a trait inherited from your untalented family tree.

Iya ati baba will never know joy!

i telekinetically redirect what you typed there and send it to your family compound to burn every oxygen consumer into ashes. you are clashing with coogar. i have got fur, you have got wool. i am a cannibal, you eat herbs. you bi-polar fuckwit, nothing you say can be considered punchlines, i am the judge, jury and your executioner and i would unleash the same punishment on everyone carrying your DNA strand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
Somebody should call Coogars family in Naija to come and take him home.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ibime: Somebody should call Coogars family in Naija to come and take him home.

my family is in afghanistan.........
i have about 4 hrs more so persevere......i have a fat prey to devour. nitlad's blood is all over my sleeve. he's been gutted but he's using stubborness to patch himself. i have crushed his egos with my timbz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

that's my style, my signature.....i don't bite people's schemes of dissing so i write in such a way anyone would recognise my comments. at least i am better than the failure of your father who looks like he's pregnant with a microwave oven. i have been coming off the top since....all the mum/dad jokes are fresh like your father kidnapping strangers and fellating on them. where else would you hear such?

if you mention any dialect once again, i would stab you. what's gone wrong with you? did you miss your pills. you are so much of a twit if you runaway from home, you would come back pregnant by the animal shelter.

no wonder sephia thinks nitlad is coogar. all you do is steal other people's schemes and deploy them against the inventors of the vocabs. you lack originality. it's a trait inherited from your untalented family tree.

i telekinetically redirect what you typed there and send it to your family compound to burn every oxygen consumer into ashes. you are clashing with coogar. i have got fur, you have got wool. i am a cannibal, you eat herbs. you bi-polar fuckwit, nothing you say can be considered punchlines, i am the judge, jury and your executioner and i would unleash the same punishment on everyone carrying your DNA strand.
You style is whack, your signature is soggy, and you schemes are to repetitively bland!
Curse on the infamous day you dropped outta your mother's cvnt you aren't lifting these off the internet. Wan dey take yahoo disses follow me tackle, you will die suddenly!
Bastard son of yorubaland! I will diss you in whatever language soothes me, I am your Lord you will take it on the chin and suffer the curses for your entire lifetime!

Nothing you do will be successful!
Prosperity will always be your opponent!
Seeking your daily bread will lead to your sudden death!

Ati iran de iran will not know peace!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

my family is in afghanistan.........
i have about 4 hrs more so persevere......i have a fat prey to devour. nitlad's blood is all over my sleeve. he's been gutted but he's using stubborness to patch himself. i have crushed his egos with my timbz.
4 more hours to go on night raid abi?

Oloriburuku ole!!!!
Firinji oke! Alo kolohun kigbe!
Omo iya aje!

You got more than you bargained for this time fool, your demise is certainly coming at my hands!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nobody wan score yet?

Surely we are beating boro today. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:
You style is whack, your signature is soggy, and you schemes are to repetitively bland!
Curse on the infamous day you dropped outta your mother's cvnt you aren't lifting these off the internet. Wan dey take yahoo disses follow me tackle, you will die suddenly!
Bastard son of yorubaland! I will diss you in whatever language soothes me, I am your Lord you will take it on the chin and suffer the curses for your entire lifetime!

you keep repeating dropped outta mother's cvnt all day, what new grounds have you broken? you just keep writing the same rubbish, maybe you are too old for this. try keeping up, turn the volume of your transistor radio down so you can cope with the pace of these lyrical volleys. pay attention, cockface...you are the weakest vile cumstain i've ever encountered on this forum. all you do is talk rubbish on every thread you come across with some halfarsed one liner that wouldn’t promote a primary 5 student and then present yourself like you are a wolf on the forum. you epitomise the same idiocy that condemned your patents to abject poverty!

Nothing you do will be successful!
Prosperity will always be your opponent!
Seeking your daily bread will lead to your sudden death!
Ati iran de iran will not know peace!

hahahahaha, the tool has turned philosophical all of a sudden.........
you are a tool...speaking in yoruba like his grandfather owns the whole place. i'd beat awolowo's corpse out of your stomach. you odious cunt, i'll never give one slither of ground to lowlifes and street urchins like yourself. abused offspring like yourself who have spent far too much of their lives desperately trying to put one over on other human beings, be it on this forum or outside of it would be put down by my fist. your father is a walking example of what a dad should never become. i show no mercy, give me just one millimeter to squash you, to crush you like a housefly and i would take the chance with aplomb!

nitlad:
4 more hours to go on night raid abi?

Oloriburuku ole!!!!
Firinji oke! Alo kolohun kigbe!
Omo iya aje!

You got more than you bargained for this time fool, your demise is certainly coming at my hands!

what's the meaning of the balderdash you spewed up there? have you lost your ability to compose? why can't your local government chairman just put your parents against the wall with a black pillowcase covering their faces and have them shot. it would be a travesty on humanity to let them breed more. imagine 1000 people with your DNA strands walking the earth? shaking my head. you remind me of a bum with tourette syndrome, all those unintelligible words you typed ain't going to help you, you are getting ripped tonight. it's your funeral!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nathan Ake starts. refreshing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
so far them boys are playing even worse than a league 1 team. cheesy
just running around the pitch with no direction or purpose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
General performance was very flat. At least Benitez himself can see now that even little boys like Ake can do a job when called upon. For all my following of the youth team, I never saw Nathan play in DM. The likes of Chalobah and Lewis Baker are those I have favoured for DM positions. Who knew Nathan could do a job? Whilst not being outstanding, he didn't look out of place. That's what matters at this level of their football.

Ease up on the moaning Benitez and use some boys. We don't have to play a full strength team against the likes of Brentford, Wigan, Reading and Southampton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
Rafa has broken his silence. . . Finally!
He's blamed everyone including Roman.
I suppose it's over now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
nateevs: Rafa has broken his silence. . . Finally!
He's blamed everyone including Roman.
I suppose it's over now.

('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ┌(˘.˘)ʃ. ~(‘,’~) (~’,')~ \(‘-’\) (/’-')/ \(‘-’\) (/’-')/ ε(‾^‾)з \(‾^‾)/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:02am On Feb 28, 2013
Time for some popcorns

Rafael Benitez: Chelsea interim manager angrily confirms exit

Rafael Benitez has said he will leave Chelsea in May and described the decision to give him the title "interim manager" as a "massive mistake".

"I'm disappointed with some fans. They have to support the team instead of wasting time making banners. They have to support the team," he said.

Benitez also appeared to take issue with the Chelsea management for insisting on the temporary nature of his employment.

"They (Chelsea) gave me the title of interim manager, which is a massive mistake. I am the manager and I will manage this club
. The fans are not helping us," he said.

"I am a professional and I will do my job. At the end of the season I will leave."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2013
coogar: at your age, you are a failure, there's no guarantee you would amount to something if we add 100 years to what you are. you know nothing about chelsea apart from stealing people's opinions and pasting them here. i have caught you several times already, so exactly what are you supposed to be good at? with your manicured hands and gay fonts? you are a puddenhead!

lampard is done - forget him. the way chelsea play now don't suit him. he singlehandedly caused your loss against citeh, you obnoxious halfwit! 4th place tussle guarantees a champions league appearance next season. knockout stage? you get kicked out and that's it. if you don't make top four this season, then bye to chelsea. you are a tool, i am sure you have traded your common sense for a plate of beans.

Hehe - U must be Enjoying urself

Just bad that nothing is been done about ur Immaturity - In the Meantime, Pls try and grow Up...

Spewing Jargons all day over a Site that isin't Urs doesn't make u appear Wiser.

But Bro are u really out of Work? **No Offience**

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:11am On Feb 28, 2013
El Guapo:

Hehe - U must be Enjoying urself

Just bad that nothing is been done about ur Immaturity - In the Meantime, Pls try and grow Up...

Spewing Jargons all day over a Site that isin't Urs doesn't make u appear Wiser.

But Bro are u really out of Work? **No Offense**

hehehe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2013
Hehehehe $hit just got real! Just when I was going to bet that Arsenal won't finish in the top 4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 12:39am On Feb 28, 2013
Who says the boos aren't getting to the FSW? cheesy

I thought he had a thick skin grin grin

Chelsea toh badt! Finally seen the back of the cvnt! cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2013
But wait o cheesy Is he trynna blackmail Chelsea into giving the job on a full time basis or what? undecided
I remember he pulled some shit similar to this in his last days at Inter only Massimo was smart enough to see through him and brought the axe down on his fat neck! grin

Give the cvnt the P45 already jor cheesy

Good riddance! undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 28, 2013
nitlad: Who says the boos aren't getting to the FSW? cheesy

I thought he had a thick skin grin grin

Chelsea toh badt! Finally seen the back of the cvnt! cheesy grin

Thick ko Skin ni grin

I'd Only wait for this day since he got appointed.

Am sure he had Plans to 'Luckily' impress and get the Job on full-time basis, well, its ok he've seen the handwriting on the Wall - He's not Needed at SW6!

Gosh! Gotta text Levy, Our petition worked cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 1:05am On Feb 28, 2013
El Guapo:

Thick ko Skin ni grin

I'd Only wait for this day since he got appointed.

Am sure he had Plans to 'Luckily' impress and get the Job on full-time basis, well, its ok he've seen the handwriting on the Wall - He's not Needed at SW6!

Gosh! Gotta text Levy, Our petition worked cheesy
grin grin grin

Such an arrogant fathead! He finds his voice to rant, trying to have pity party or curry favour?
But won't find his voice to apologise for his past misyarns!

He deserves everything coming his way!

Sack him already jor! Yeyenatu cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2013
Hehehehehehehehe....

Fresh air cheesy

Happy to see the back of you! tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2013
Nathan Ake was impressive against M'boro and he made 3 excellent and timely blocks.

Passing accuracy was like almost 100% cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2013
Meanwhile Rafa is a complete disgrace and an arrogant donkey. GTFO. Nonsense.

Why RA and Co. stupidly decided to press the self destruct button na them sabi.

The club is in a mess as of right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2013
Hehehe . . . .

Personally I'm proud Benitez has had the guts to speak out - all the other managers except maybe Scolari - AVB, Ancelotti, RDM were all bribed to keep their gobs shut. Benitez probably had more to lose than those guys, yet he decided to damn the consequences.

Chelski is a dog's breakfast of a club in terms of its management, so it's only fair someone says what we all already think in private. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HNIC(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2013
sorry dudes!
This is some kinda deep mess.
I see another 'interim' manager taking over from an 'interim' manager very soon.
I hope the new 'interim' manager won't be sacked before the season ends.
The rate at which this is going... Roman and his son may manage this Chelsea team befoe the season ends.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2013
debosky: Hehehe . . . .

Personally I'm proud Benitez has had the guts to speak out - all the other managers except maybe Scolari - AVB, Ancelotti, RDM were all bribed to keep their gobs shut. Benitez probably had more to lose than those guys, yet he decided to damn the consequences.

Chelski is a dog's breakfast of a club in terms of its management, so it's only fair someone says what we all already think in private. cheesy

Hehe - Afghanistanism!

Like all is well in ur Cubicle cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, afrodoc2, Kimbeast and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.