Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,556 members, 7,895,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10917488 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2013
Grant to the rescue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2013
debosky: Hehehe . . . .

Personally I'm proud Benitez has had the guts to speak out - all the other managers except maybe Scolari - AVB, Ancelotti, RDM were all bribed to keep their gobs shut. Benitez probably had more to lose than those guys, yet he decided to damn the consequences.

Chelski is a dog's breakfast of a club in terms of its management, so it's only fair someone says what we all already think in private. cheesy

And what has he got to lose? Nada! He knows he ain't getting no fat severance package so that's why the mofo is angry.

But then coming from a l'ar..se fan? Abeg go find seat for outside jare. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HNIC(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2013
Identify these men

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2013
Who are they? Owners of L'ar..ase FC abi wetin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
HNIC: Identify these men

JM, AVB and Steve Clark are the recognisable faces there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
sephia: Grant to the rescue.

why would grant go to chelsea?
that club is classless and like a fan was telling me last night, he said he agrees some of the chelsea fans are cowards. why are they directing their anger at benitez? why not direct their ire at roman? did benitez sack di matteo? did benitez hire himself?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
FBS:

And what has he got to lose? Nada! He knows he ain't getting no fat severance package so that's why the mofo is angry.

He has a lot to lose - the only reason he took the job was to 'improve' his CV so he can aim for a bigger job - being manager of Real Madrid for example. With the louts called Chelski fans and the board/owner supporting players to undermine the manager, that will affect his chances at getting the big job he wants.

But then coming from a l'ar..se fan? Abeg go find seat for outside jare. cheesy

Make una dey do infighting shogbo? Una go finish 6th again if care is not taken. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
debosky:

He has a lot to lose - the only reason he took the job was to 'improve' his CV so he can aim for a bigger job - being manager of Real Madrid for example. With the louts called Chelski fans and the board/owner supporting players to undermine the manager, that will affect his chances at getting the big job he wants..

which would backfire cos managers now know chelsea for what they are - a swamp of piss. guardiola turned them down and no manager wants to take their job. chelsea right now are a poison chalice!

Make una dey do infighting shogbo? Una go finish 6th again if care is not taken. grin grin

they have run out of managers. roman keeps stabbing them in the neck!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
debosky:

He has a lot to lose - the only reason he took the job was to 'improve' his CV so he can aim for a bigger job - being manager of Real Madrid for example. With the louts called Chelski fans and the board/owner supporting players to undermine the manager, that will affect his chances at getting the big job he wants.

Once upon a time....

He came to improve his CV but it backfired against him. So who is the lout now?
Abeg let him relocate and disappear and you can take him with you. Surely he is a better manager than Wenguy. overall i.e. tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
lets clap for those who know chelsea more than us ,you can now fu**k off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
No one forced the donkey to take the job. Gtfo Rafa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
The FSW is loathed by all, despicable cvnt!

GTFO rotund!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
debosky:

before nko? na wetin sure pass. u can punt on this with ladbrokes. your guaranteed to win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2013

Barton: You got a big effing nose.
Ibra: You've got some small balls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
dayokanu:

Barton: You got a big effing nose.
Ibra: You've got some small balls.
LMAO! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
debosky: Chelski is a dog's breakfast of a club in terms of its management, so it's only fair someone says what we all already think in private. cheesy

Hehe - Afghanistism! cheesy

Debo, dont u think u've got more 'severe' Issues to handle at ur Cubicle?

I mean - T.B Joshua is busy Delivering the Captives and no One has cared Whispering to him that a London Club needs a Metal!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
El Guapo:
Hehe - U must be Enjoying urself
Just bad that nothing is been done about ur Immaturity - In the Meantime, Pls try and grow Up...

Spewing Jargons all day over a Site that isin't Urs doesn't make u appear Wiser.
But Bro are u really out of Work? **No Offience**

you are a cocky bellend....
immaturity? you must be having a laugh......you lack the intelligence to think critically. this is football but how hard can it get that you cannot see the weakness in this chelsea team?

city's 4-2-3-1 have yaya toure/barry as the pivot! bayern's 4-2-3-1 have martinez and schweini as the pivot. madrid's 4-2-3-1 have alonso and khedira as the pivot. sometimes they put pepe in the mix. which of these pivot pairing is not stronger than lampard physically? which of the players mentioned above would not eat lampard alive?

yes, lampard is a goalscorer but what's the point playing lampard that would score 1-2 goals in a match but let opponents score 3-5 goals in the other end? in an ultra-defensive system where every man defends, lampard would fit cos the burden to defend is shared. however, in the expansive system that requires chelsea to attack, lampard is a massive liability when chelsea don't have the ball.

think about it, let it sink instead if acting like a patient of tourette syndrome. do i have a job? yes i do - with wages that afford me a luxurious lifestyle like staying close to stamford bridge. one day, you would get there too if you don't waste your time now arguing with a god like myself!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2013
coogar:

you are a cocky bellend....
immaturity? you must be having a laugh......you lack the intelligence to think critically. this is football but how hard can it get that you cannot see the weakness in this chelsea team?

city's 4-2-3-1 have yaya toure/barry as the pivot! bayern's 4-2-3-1 have martinez and schweini as the pivot. madrid's 4-2-3-1 have alonso and khedira as the pivot. sometimes they put pepe in the mix. which of these pivot pairing is not stronger than lampard physically? which of the players mentioned above would not eat lampard alive?

yes, lampard is a goalscorer but what's the point playing lampard that would score 1-2 goals in a match but let opponents score 3-5 goals in the other end? in an ultra-defensive system where every man defends, lampard would fit cos the burden to defend is shared. however, in the expansive system that requires chelsea to attack, lampard is a massive liability when chelsea don't have the ball.

think about it, let it sink instead if acting like a patient of tourette syndrome. do i have a job? yes i do - with wages that afford me a luxurious lifestyle like staying close to stamford bridge. one day, you would get there too if you don't waste your time now arguing with a god like myself!

Well, if u've been ardent enough, u'd realise that i've never been of the Lampard in a Pivot idea - Christ! I've been on it like Months on here and am quite surprised that u dabbled into an arguement without even knowing where am Coming from.

Frank is an Incredible talent, not Just the Stats but his work ethics and commitment. He would do a Yeoman's job on a formation that gives him the freedom to explore the pitch with a Solid DM providing covers; key reason he would be the 'Man to Watch' whenever Mourinho had a diamond formation on display back then. He cant just kill it in a pivot for some elaborative reasons.

Coogar u shoulda try to know my stand on a debate, not to wake me Up with an AM taunt - How do u manage to Sleep Sef? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2013
El Guapo:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Hehe - Afghanistism! cheesy

Debo, dont u think u've got more 'severe' Issues to handle at ur Cubicle?

What are the more 'severe' issues? Our club is run within its means and behaves with decorum. If we spend £80m on the types of players Chelski bought last summer, we'd be fighting for the title not struggling for 4th place.

Chelski is simply an unruly mob supported by a money-miss-road owner. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2013
debosky:

What are the more 'severe' issues? Our club is run within its means and behaves with decorum. If we spend £80m on the types of players Chelski bought last summer, we'd be fighting for the title not struggling for 4th place.

eeyah,decorum noni,buhaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2013
debosky:

Who am i to disillusion ur Opinions Man?!

But dont u think for a club under a lengthy Decorum influence, 7 yrs without a Major metal should merely be a folktale? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2013
debosky:

You realise that Arsenal have spent 106 million pounds on transfers in the last 2 seasons right?

Only this season the gayners have spent 53 million pounds...you know that right?

Oya pull the one bruddah...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
^^^
Hahahaha grin

Ngbo Odesky, Mr all-is-well-in-our-part-of-the-divide is that true? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
jackbauersballs:

You realise that Arsenal have spent 106 million pounds on transfers in the last 2 seasons right?

Only this season the gayners have spent 53 million pounds...you know that right?

Oya pull the one bruddah...

Did you miss arithmetic class or is £53m now equal to £80m? undecided

More confirmation that ignorant, unruly louts make up the majority of Chelski supporters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
debosky:

Did you miss arithmetic class or is £53m now equal to £80m? undecided

More confirmation that ignorant, unruly louts make up the majority of Chelski supporters.

106 million pounds between last season and this is not enough to overhaul your squad?

Or is arsenal now a pub-side populated by beer-bellied pensioners?

Admit it, Arsenals entire scouting department should be taken round the back at shot, considering how much talent they let slip under the radar....

Michu for 2 Mil, Diame for 3.5, Ba(debatable) at 7.5.... And you're here ranting about 80 million...

Deluded nincompoop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
jackbauersballs:

106 million pounds between last season and this is not enough to overhaul your squad?

Or is arsenal now a pub-side populated by beer-bellied pensioners?

Admit it, Arsenals entire scouting department should be taken round the back at shot, considering how much talent they let slip under the radar....

Michu for 2 Mil, Diame for 3.5, Ba(debatable) at 7.5.... And you're here ranting about 80 million...

Deluded nincompoop

First answer the question of whether £80m in one summer is equivalent to £53m than I will answer yours. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
debosky:

First answer the question of whether £80m in one summer is equivalent to £53m than I will answer yours. cheesy

Lol the clown has been silenced....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HNIC(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
so @Jackbauersballs, you think the combination of Michu, Diame and Ba would have won the league for Arsenal.
Dude, gimme some of the stuff you smoked before writing that statement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
HNIC: so @Jackbauersballs, you think the combination of Michu, Diame and Ba would have won the league for Arsenal.
Dude, gimme some of the stuff you smoked before writing that statement.

Did I say they would have won the league for Arsenal?

Anyways Michu has 6 more goals than Giroud playing for a 'weaker' team....did I mention he cost 11 million pounds less?
Bear in mind that he was the highest goal scoring midfielder in the la liga last season... Can arsenal currently boast a bigger goal threat?

Ba has 14 goals currently despite having to share time with Fernandud and only cost 7.5 million...almost half of what Giroud cost....Can arsenal boast a bigger goal threat?

Diame is a tough tackling scrappy bastard in the middle of the pitch that can provide some much needed steel...does arsenal have anyone who can do that?

Your fingers obviously move quicker than your brain...Shut up and Analyze things before you rush to defecate on a thread...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HNIC(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Did I say they would have won the league for Arsenal?

Anyways Michu has 6 more goals than Giroud playing for a 'weaker' team....did I mention he cost 11 million pounds less?
Bear in mind that he was the highest goal scoring midfielder in the la liga last season... Can arsenal currently boast a bigger goal threat?

Ba has 14 goals currently despite having to share time with Fernandud and only cost 7.5 million...almost half of what Giroud cost....Can arsenal boast a bigger goal threat?

Diame is a tough tackling scrappy bastard in the middle of the pitch that can provide some much needed steel...does arsenal have anyone who can do that?

Your fingers obviously move quicker than your brain...Shut up and Analyze things before you rush to defecate on a thread...
Dude,
I am analysing you based on what you spit on the thread...
Debo said, if we had your 80m you spent on players this season, we would be competing for 1st and not 4th and you brought out a list of players who cost little and would have helped in our quest for 1st position.
You have the temerity to again write that these are players that Arsenal don't have and would have helped them.
I can't blame you..We live in a world that you think some great statistics of a player who is in another team would translate to instatnt sucess in another team.
Was diame not in the thick of things when arsenal smashed his club to pieces both home and away?
Weren't Cazorla's stats equally impressive in Spain and yet he hasn't pushed Arsenal to 1st position(not saying he isn't a good player)
Quit this mix and match sh*t that the tabloids serve you everyday about Players that will do well elsewhere(hell, they told us you will win everything with Torres)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2013

What a pussey! The cvnt-face already eating his own words!
Criticism of fans was for unity of the team

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
HNIC:
Dude,
I am analysing you based on what you spit on the thread...
Debo said, if we had your 80m you spent on players this season, we would be competing for 1st and not 4th and you brought out a list of players who cost little and would have helped in our quest for 1st position.

Dude stop smoking crack,you are obviously losing what little brain cells you've got left.

Debosky claimed that had arsenal spent the amount of money we spent this season, the gayners would be challenging for the title. I then reminded him arsenal have in fact spent a stupendous amount -106 million pounds within the last two seasons to no avail.

I then point out bargain value that was shockingly either missed or passed over by arsenal's scouting team.

Bear in mind that every thing I originally said was a rebuttal to this licentious statement:
debosky:
If we spend £80m on the types of players Chelski bought last summer, we'd be fighting for the title not struggling for 4th place.

So how can you ask me if Michu et al would have won arsenal the title? Did I make any assertions to that? Are you clinically insane?

HNIC:

You have the temerity to again write that these are players that Arsenal don't have and would have helped them.
I can't blame you..We live in a world that you think some great statistics of a player who is in another team would translate to instatnt sucess in another team.

You are a dunce. What then is the basis of player purchases if not past performance? Or are the scouts psychic?

HNIC:
Was diame not in the thick of things when arsenal smashed his club to pieces both home and away?

Does that mean Diame is a poor player? Full squad Barca lost to Celtic, is Messi now a poor player? Think sharp boy!

HNIC:

Weren't Cazorla's stats equally impressive in Spain and yet he hasn't pushed Arsenal to 1st position(not saying he isn't a good player)

What does this even mean? With 6 assists and 11 goals in the league(Your joint highest goal-scorer), has he not transferred his success in Spain to England? What more do you want him to do? Die on the cross?

HNIC:
Quit this mix and match sh*t that the tabloids serve you everyday about Players that will do well elsewhere(hell, they told us you will win everything with Torres)

Seriously what the f u c k are you chatting bruv? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RevFrEbuka(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.