Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,558 members, 7,895,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10917611 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
coded guy: @ Coogar
I have known you to never run away from roforofo fight, infact u dey look for sef, but this guy Nitlad stubborn like u no be small.

See wetin 50M euros chelsea striker dey cause.
Hope you guys would have an e handshake after this battle. Nothing should really be taken seriously here.

But I dey enjoy the dissing sha.

i expect him to be stubborn. many of them are - i welcome such challenges but after today, he would never cross my path again. i have a zero tolerance for scumbags like him. his pen game is average. he lacks the imagination to eat a beast like him. get him out of here before i eat the last remaining chamber of his purple heart. i am not a nice individual! grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad: I own you like I owned you forebears before the last one of them was fed to my dog Bones last week.

COMBO!
nitlad:
If your parents were ten times as rich they'd still live on less than 10 cents daily.

SUPER COMBO!!

coogar:

this is a bit rich coming from the poster boy of penury!
you were raised throughout your childhood feeding on pap and palmoil.

ULTRA cOMBO!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

after 40 mins and a double post, this is what you can offer?

you are a microcosm of what i am like with these words. i reiterate, putting words together to sound true is a challenge for your rectangular-shaped head! what exactly did your doctors diagnosed in your last mental check? why were you let loose to infect this community with your wack missives and unintelligible verses?

let's play - nitwit nitlad grin

faced with real hard facts, you crawled back to the greasy diseased crevice you came out from only to come back and waste more bandwidth with his lame disses. if you marry a tool like you, you will produce simpletons. like i have said, half the square-root of my iq is beyond you.

talking about taking interest in you: if i managed to harness the power of all the world's telescopes to create a super telescope with the power to see billions of miles into space, i still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in a doofus like yourself.

rather than attack the issue, you lost focus clashing with coog driving hard facts into your sinews. are you ready to surrender and admit you are a möron or are you going to chair the asociation of the intellectually-challenged herbivores on this thread? i hope your mother gets stripped in public and everyone sees her clitöris gathers dust. i hope your wife fücks every of your friends and you never have fun again cos your disc slips.

your turn......
You are kook with a single digit IQ!
Your hypothalamus must have been severed for you to be consistenly churning out these kinda news paper vendor's place missives!

This is too easy.... Listening to and learning Adele's lyrics and at the same time taking this ninny apart! cheesy

Coogar - Cobweb
Coogar - Cowbrain grin grin
I own the game cool

Chances are you death will come before I give up on this.

Let it be known that today you have chosen the path of destruction your foolish ancestors took, you shall be annihilated without an iota of remorse!

Sise sise ti n mu ewure ti fi n s'oko iya re, o ti mu o leni!
Oni lojo iku re pe! O ti pe ti o ti n shey!

That your still have reasons to be alive is beyond me cos looking at your entire household, no one has passed the 28 year mark before the penury got to them and they took their own life! I still have my $1million wager on you taking yours before you clock 30 though! cheesy

Wa gba!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:
You are kook with a single digit IQ!
Your hypothalamus must have been severed for you to be consistenly churning out these kinda news paper vendor's place missives!

This is too easy.... Listening to and learning Adele's lyrics and at the same time taking this ninny apart! cheesy

Coogar - Cobweb
Coogar - Cowbrain grin grin
I own the game cool

is that it?
i am going to advise you to stop smoking the cremated ash of your father's pënis. come on, you ascaris worm, put up a better challenge. you called me out and your words keep receding like the waves of the atlantic ocean. have you run out of things to say? hehehehehehe - verbal fitness failure.

listen.......stupidity fell in love with imbecility and the product was you. i am not to be fücked with, i am carnivorous and i'm high on barbiturates so eating your heart one chamber at a time is a stroll in the park. you are the spermatozoon your mother should have swallowed with a glass of warm guinness rather than let you flagellate and swim upstream her tampon-socket!

if i earn a somalian shilling each time you have been found out to be an airhead, i would be a trillionaire in dollars. from your felonies of being a pickpocket to handling little children in nigeria, what part of your development stage isn't cursed? you are a statutory räpist - i hope the foundation of the building you sleep tonight collapse and you are buried in the debris.

Chances are you death will come before I give up on this.

you would never catch coogar walk away from a brawl without the bloodstains of his foe on his hands. you are about to die so if you have any relatives that can help you out, now is the time to call for help. by the time i am through with you, you would be prepped to go stab that whorë of your mother.

Let it be known that today you have chosen the path of destruction your foolish ancestors took, you shall be annihilated without an iota of remorse!
Sise sise ti n mu ewure ti fi n s'oko iya re, o ti mu o leni!
Oni lojo iku re pe! O ti pe ti o ti n shey!

i admire your memory - so you still remember the words uttered by those vigilante group on the night your mum was råped to death by those louts? hahahahaha.

That your still have reasons to be alive is beyond me cos looking at your entire household, no one has passed the 28 year mark before the penury got to them and they took their own life! I still have my $1million wager on you taking yours before you clock 30 though!

again, a bit rich coming from a village sponsored student like yourself. do you know how many orphanages you passed through in your childhood? you aren't a nitwit by default - you just had too many people playing the fatherly role. in my last count, you were registered in no fewer than 245 motherless homes before the age of 10.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar: get lampard off the team and things would go back to the way it is. you cannot have lampard in the midfield and be cavalier. to accommodate lampard, you have to play ultradefensive like di matteo did against barca and bayern!

LmaO! Why would ur Post make up for Whimsical Stuff when u discuss Chelsea? U Know nothing about us and u wont admit! cheesy

Frank is the Bad egg In the team? He needs to be Exorcized frm the Squad for things to get Normal? Forgetting that when we ever had a 'Normal', Lampard seemed to be the Backbone of the team.

Lets hit Retrospect Lane bruv...

Under Mourinho, We had a balanced team. A team that had strong Characters harnessed into the most Well-drifted side then.
We were ruthless Winners, no ultradefensive, Jxt parsimoniousness In defence meant we conceded, on Average.
It was actually a 4-3-3 and an alternative Midfield diamond that Jose favoured - We won with Style and Steel Performances, his first two Seasons brought 186 points, opponents weren't so much defeated as demoralised.

We were More than 'Normal' cos it was a disciplined and well Balanced team but it had a Major backbone - The Midfield - a major Catalyst - Lampard!

U'd regurgitate on here that apart from Goals, Lampard doesn't contribute anything to our team - Psst - He dont Jxt score goals but Crucial goals, a winner against saints, double in a 2nil win against Spurs, a goal in our famous 4-2 defeat of Barca all in 04/05 Jxt to mention a few - Also finished same Season as the EPL highest assists holder with 16 assists and recorded 19 goals in all Competition that season featuring in all our 38 league games, we actually won the League cup and the League that Season in awesome fashion.

He's placed Second on EPL all-time assists table with 91 Assists - Make ur Research.

FWA, PFA and EPL awards, European awards, always making the team of tournaments; Euro 04, Champions League!

Which Facet of the Footballing Parlance would u demerit this guys Illustrious Career?

I repeat, i could Only question Lamps playing in a Pivot; i.e considering his age and the technicality of the Formation, but to belittle his Worth...U Must be 21st century Most celebrated Foøl!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by azpekuliar: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
Coogar Vs nitlad....LWKMD!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TableLeg(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
Its brewing in here .... This is where "verbal bullets" chase folks round like moet mimosas cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
azpekuliar: Coogar Vs nitlad....LWKMD!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Table Leg :
Its brewing in here .... This is where bullets chase folks round like moet mimosas cheesy

don't draw too much attention to this thread. just read from the background or else the thread trends and the mods would take notice and lock it. nitlad is on his home turf and he's getting decapitated. before i leave this zone, i would prepare his grave covered with roses and lavendar.

@ el guapo,
i can't reply that long missive of yours cos it's meaningless. do you cherish stats that glorify a player individually or stats that win titles for the team. i have told you lampard is only a great goalscoring midfielder but not a scorer of great goals. you would put your money on every world class player to score that penalty against city on sunday. cometh the hour, cometh the man. if he scores 1000 goals against reading, it wouldn't mean shyte if he couldn't score at that vital moment on sunday.

under mourinho, lampard was insignificant. the spine that ticked for chelsea was cech - terry - makelele - drogba. without makelele, forget any other midfielder lining up in chelsea. lampard got plenty of goals mostly from 12 yards and those deflected shots from various freekicks but what does he contribute to the team apart from bread n buttered goals? lampard has scored close to 50 premier league penalties for chelsea. the highest ever in english football. majority of his stats stems from there - strip lampard to goals scored from open play only and he's not better than scott parker.

get rid of lampard!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
I thought niitlad was coogar. Except we are being conned and being made to believe two different people are arguing in order to throw off suspision. Anyway, i doubt Coogar is Yoruba so the theory wouldn't stand. Coogar, we know you are the king of diss but e don do na. Haba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
sephia: I thought niitlad was coogar. Except we are being coned and being made to believe two different people are arguing in order too throw off suspision. Anyway, i doubt Coogar is Yoruba so the theory wouldn't stand. Coogar, we know you are the king of diss but e don do na. Haba

nitlad was coogar? hehehehehehe
come on - can you not tell from his forced vocabulary that he is just trying to be me? look at him and back to me. who would you be willing to have a one night stand with? look at him and then back to me......

substance versus asinine comments - which do you prefer? look at him, back to me. for the umpteenth time, nitlad is one obese fool that lost his virginity to his foster father. he has given up on life so he overate himself till he's now so huge, you would play a 5-a-side football on his belly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

is that it?
i am going to advise you to stop smoking the cremated ash of your father's pënis. come on, you ascaris worm, put up a better challenge. you called me out and your words keep receding like the waves of the atlantic ocean. have you run out of things to say? hehehehehehe - verbal fitness failure.

listen.......stupidity fell in love with imbecility and the product was you. i am not to be fücked with, i am carnivorous and i'm high on barbiturates so eating your heart one chamber at a time is a stroll in the park. you are the spermatozoon your mother should have swallowed with a glass of warm guinness rather than let you flagellate and swim upstream her tampon-socket!

if i earn a somalian shilling each time you have been found out to be an airhead, i would be a trillionaire in dollars. from your felonies of being a pickpocket to handling little children in nigeria, what part of your development stage isn't cursed? you are a statutory räpist - i hope the foundation of the building you sleep tonight collapse and you are buried in the debris.

you would never catch coogar walk away from a brawl without the bloodstains of his foe on his hands. you are about to die so if you have any relatives that can help you out, now is the time to call for help. by the time i am through with you, you would be prepped to go stab that whorë of your mother.

i admire your memory - so you still remember the words uttered by those vigilante group on the night your mum was råped to death by those louts? hahahahaha.

again, a bit rich coming from a village sponsored student like yourself. do you know how many orphanages you passed through in your childhood? you aren't a nitwit by default - you just had too many people playing the fatherly role. in my last count, you were registered in no fewer than 245 motherless homes before the age of 10.
And his lines keeps getting soggier by every post! cheesy

Those Misrata rebels weren't as brutal as the legendary Tamil Tigers. What they should have done to your mother is cut off her insanely large nippples and gag her with it, then stitch her grand canyon twaat before ramming her in turns just to make her death painful enough for you to have begged for your life to be taken on the same spot. Apparently they were soft on her, that's why you have the audacity to bring your folderol here in the name of correct stats!

You were adopted and never loved, hence your unending bitterness!
Iya eh olobo poso! cheesy I bet your gbewu dani father still doesn't know she's been fuucccking the waste collector since time immemorial.
Even if he knew, what will he do other than gba kamu and curse himself some more for not being a quarter of the man fleeing somalians are cheesy

Your mother's gono infested puuussssy is on display in your village square to serve as deterrent to the ladies there and warn them about the dangers of living a fuuuck-about life!

I wish you fall off that keke napep you are shuttling in and get crushed by my onrushing bugatti
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
sephia: I thought niitlad was coogar. Except we are being conned and being made to believe two different people are arguing in order to throw off suspision. Anyway, i doubt Coogar is Yoruba so the theory wouldn't stand. Coogar, we know you are the king of diss but e don do na. Haba

Coogar is a pure bred yoruba boy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
sephia: I thought niitlad was coogar. Except we are being conned and being made to believe two different people are arguing in order to throw off suspision. Anyway, i doubt Coogar is Yoruba so the theory wouldn't stand. Coogar, we know you are the king of diss but e don do na. Haba
Should Bill Gate decide to spend all his fortune on coogar, he still doesn't qualify to lace my shoes!
He's that cursed! Epe n ja gan

Mother's pussssyyyy so wide that playing -after OJO- while growing up didn't require a goal post, her toto will suffice! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:
And his lines keeps getting soggier by every post! cheesy

Those Misrata rebels weren't as brutal as the legendary Tamil Tigers. What they should have done to your mother is cut off her insanely large nippples and gag her with it, then stitch her grand canyon twaat before ramming her in turns just to make her death painful enough for you to have begged for your life to be taken on the same spot. Apparently they were soft on her, that's why you have the audacity to bring your folderol here in the name of correct stats!

You were adopted and never loved, hence your unending bitterness!
Iya eh olobo poso! cheesy I bet your gbewu dani father still doesn't know she's been fuucccking the waste collector since time immemorial.
Even if he knew, what will he do other than gba kamu and curse himself some more for not being a quarter of the man fleeing somalians are cheesy

Your mother's gono infested puuussssy is on display in your village square to serve as deterrent to the ladies there and warn them about the dangers of living a fuuuck-about life!
I wish you fall off that keke napep you are shuttling in and get crushed by my onrushing bugatti

right on time, i was about giving up you weren't coming back......

more exegesis.....

do you know your nickname as a foetus? cöckblocker!!!!
your mother fücked so many men while pregnant with you, your ultrasound scans revealed defensive cöck bruises on your face, limbs and torso. there were even reports when you let out your first cry after being pinched on the bum, semën spurted out from your nasal cavity.

now let's revisit your failed upbringing.......
back at the orphanage, your foster dads literally gangräped you whenever you refused to bellydance for their fellow pederasts! you are a trust fund baby - thanks to nairaland, you were on the brink of ending your own life cos growing up was very difficult for you.

the incident of your mother's brutal arsërape still gets whispered in her village as the most inhumane treatment ever meted to a woman in the history of nigeria. she was battered till the flaps of her vägina went in opposite directions like 2 different house addresses. after the whole gruesome act, she was left in the centre in a bukkåke position as dirty drug-fiends spurted acidic sëmen on her face. cumshots flying everywhere with the trajectory of the bullet that killed j-f kennedy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

nitlad was coogar? hehehehehehe
come on - can you not tell from his forced vocabulary that he is just trying to be me? look at him and back to me. who would you be willing to have a one night stand with? look at him and then back to me......

substance versus asinine comments - which do you prefer? look at him, back to me. for the umpteenth time, nitlad is one obese fool that lost his virginity to his foster father. he has given up on life so he overate himself till he's now so huge, you would play a 5-a-side football on his belly.

Crazy mofo. cheesy

wonlasewonimi:

Coogar is a pure bred yoruba boy.

Oh, really.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
jackbauersballs:

COMBO!

SUPER COMBO!!

ULTRA cOMBO!!!

Agbaya!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
In case folks are still wondering, this is still the Chelsea thread!!

I'm waiting for the first 'fighter' to give up though!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
sephia:
Crazy mofo. cheesy

pick one na......

Oh, really.

don't mind him, coogar is from enugu! i was once the data analyst of bakassi boys way back triangulating and geo-locating the criminals in all the eastern region of nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

right on time, i was about giving up you weren't coming back......

more exegesis.....

your mother fücked so many men while pregnant with you, your scans revealed cöck bruises on your face, limbs and torso. there were even reports when you let out your first cry after being pinched on the bum, semën spurted out from your nasal cavity.

now let's revisit your failed upbringing.......
back at the orphanage, your foster dads literally gangräped you whenever you refused to bellydance for their fellow pederasts! you are a trust fund baby - thanks to nairaland, you were on the brink of ending your own life cos growing up was very difficult for you.

the incident of your mother's brutal arsërape still gets whispered in her village as the most inhumane treatment ever meted to a woman in the history of nigeria. she was battered till the flaps of her vägina went in opposite directions like 2 different house addresses. after the whole gruesome act, she was left in the centre in a bukkåke position as dirty drug-fiends spurted acidic sëmen on her face. cumshots flying everywhere with the trajectory of the bullet that killed j-f kennedy.
You are the product of cross breeding between an elephant and a pig, hence your adiposed cells!
Rumour has it you are the youngest onanist ever! You started beating your man meat since you were 1! Learnt the trade from your equally unfortunate pederastic father! Must have been mentally disturbing having to be raised by a man who finds his uttermost pleasure in the behind of pigs. More disturbing his the lack of chagrin with which he does this in the open!
Your mother was a door knob, everybody gets a turn!
The video that went viral on the internet a couple of months ago of a woman having carnal knowledge of a 4 year old boy had your mother as the starring 'model'.
You were autistic, it took the knowledge of someone who was in the know about your mother's nefarious ways when she was pregnant with you to decifer the code word to give you voice! Sp3rm! Recent research have found that mentioning the certain words synonymous with a preggo can get an autistic up!

All it took was your miserable life's story to be told before Iran legalised abortion lest they start breeding offsprings of multiple orgiiieessss like you!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar: @ el guapo,
i can't reply that long missive of yours cos it's meaningless. do you cherish stats that glorify a player individually or stats that win titles for the team i have told you lampard is only a great goalscoring midfielder but not a scorer of great goals. you would put your money on every world class player to score that penalty against city on sunday cometh the hour, cometh the man. if he scores 1000 goals against reading, it wouldn't mean shyte if he couldn't score at that vital moment on sunday.

under mourinho, lampard was insignificant the spine that ticked for chelsea was cech - terry - makelele - drogba. without makelele, forget any other midfielder lining up in chelsea. lampard got plenty of goals mostly from 12 yards and those deflected shots from various freekicks but what does he contribute to the team apart from bread n buttered goals? lampard has scored close to 50 premier league penalties for chelsea. the highest ever in english football. majority of his stats stems from there - strip lampard to goals scored from open play and he's not better than scott parker.

get rid of lampard!

Why do u keep Shooting on ur foot when i envisage an advanced Counter opinion that's Logically in Nature? U Let me down with the way u Let me stay on top of an arguement cheesy

First Statement in Bold, In my earlier post, i noted Lamps emerse contributions in Mourinho's first Season as our gaffer-2 Trophies were Won!

Count the Trophies and Laurels we've won in the Past 10yrs, u'd agree with me that Lampard has been an integral part of the Successes - Shey u don Confirm that 91 EPL assists ni?

Ur Second statement in bold, I would expect my Younger broda who's only 18 to ask me such Baseless question - Gone are Days when one would Swear that Alan Shearer would take 10 Instant Spotkicks and hit em all into the Onion bag.

Messi and Cristiano are the best duo at Present but they'v all missed a PK when it mattered most!

Ur third Statement in bold, Lampard Insignificant Under Mourinho? Coogar when last did u check on ur Psychosis report? grin

If Lampard at Westham could be Significant with 14goals in the 98/99 season, which saw the Eastern london Outfit finish fifth on the Log [their best ever finish], how much more a Bigger challenge at Chelsea? A Club where he cemented his place from Day 1 - Dispatching ur acclaimed best Mr Parker even Bro Smertin to the Dust!

Then ur final Statement in Bold, Get rid of Lampard? I think the best answer for this is that u get rid of Urself from our thread! grin

U'd keep fighting Chances by staying on here, we're Chelsea and u're Gaychester Utd - What do we share in Common apart from the fact we're all based in England? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:
You are the product of cross breeding between an elephant and a pig, hence your adiposed cells!
Rumour has it you are the youngest onanist ever! You started beating your man meat since you were 1!

sephia, you see what i am talking about? onanist in the same breath with beating dad's meat? the misuse of vocabulary. you can already tell this fool has my posts all over his room and just lifting the vocabs without checking the meaning and the context it should apply in. onanist = wänker, the correct word should be pederast. i am disappointed i am sparring with a semi-illiterate but what can i do? every victory counts - like jose mourinho would say, a cup is a cup.

Learnt the trade from your equally unfortunate pederastic father! Must have been mentally disturbing having to be raised by a man who finds his uttermost pleasure in the behind of pigs. More disturbing his the chagrin with which he does this in the open!
Your mother was a door know, everybody gets a turn!

hehehehehehe - won't you even try to be creative with schemes and using different angles? indolent copycat, you are getting skewered tonight. this is your punishment for each time you have pinched my schemes -

your mother is a known fluffer/knobwasher - she doesn't own a camel toe like every other female, she possesses an elephant toe. her püssy is so puffed it stands one mile away from her hip. what a degenerate of a cursed pedigree. the amount of stupidity platelets flowing through your veins in wattage would solve the electricity problems in all the 3rd world nations!

The video that went viral on the internet a couple of months ago of a woman having carnal knowledge of a 4 year old boy had your mother as the starring 'model'.
You were autistic, it took the knowledge of someone who was in the know about your mother's nefarious when she was pregnant with you to decifer the code word to give you voice! Sp3rm! Recent research mentioning the certaing words synonymous with a preggo can get an autistic up!

the autistic savant brainfarts again......
stop smoking your father's pubic hair, you schlepper. your mothers örifice is so wide it could pass as an american freeway. talking about research, the last time geophysicists ventured into her, they found seamen, dolphins, 3 oil rigs, dana airline passengers, half of a game reserve and the 2nd half of all the premier league games since 1993. grin cheesy

All it took was your miserable life's story to be told before Iran legalised abortion lest they start breeding offsprings of multiple orgiiieessss like you!

obese charlatan!
you look like me and the starting team of chelsea fc put together. you are so greasy, you should be a poster boy for nigerian petroleum. i work hard and i have got my mind on my money and my money on me mind. nitlad has got his mind on his tummy and he's hungry all the time.

beat me in a verbal joust? not a chance - the only sport you can beat me in if this was a wet-t shirt contest. excessive toxic spermheads colliding with your mothers ovarian cyst was always going to produce a disaster of a child. your life - i shall cut in half.

bow down - pray to your lord n saviour(coogar) and ask for forgiveness!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
El Guapo:

1)Why do u keep Shooting on ur foot when i envisage an advanced Counter opinion that's Logically in Nature? U Let me down with the way u Let me stay on top of an arguement cheesy

2)First Statement in Bold, In my earlier post, i noted Lamps emerse contributions in Mourinho's first Season as our gaffer-2 Trophies were Won!

3)Count the Trophies and Laurels we've won in the Past 10yrs, u'd agree with me that Lampard has been an integral part of the Successes - Shey u don Confirm that 91 EPL assists ni?

4)Ur Second statement in bold, I would expect my Younger broda who's only 18 to ask me such Baseless question - Gone are Days when one would Swear that Alan Shearer would take 10 Instant Spotkicks and hit em all into the Onion bag.

5)Messi and Cristiano are the best duo at Present but they'v all missed a PK when it mattered most!

6)Ur third Statement in bold, Lampard Insignificant Under Mourinho? Coogar when last did u check on ur Psychosis report? grin

7)If Lampard at Westham could be Significant with 14goals in the 98/99 season, which saw the Eastern london Outfit finish fifth on the Log [their best ever finish], how much more a Bigger challenge at Chelsea? A Club where he cemented his place from Day 1 - Dispatching ur acclaimed best Mr Parker even Bro Smertin to the Dust!

8...Then ur final Statement in Bold, Get rid of Lampard? I think the best answer for this is that u get rid of Urself from our thread! grin

9)U'd keep fighting Chances by staying on here, we're Chelsea and u're Gaychester Utd - What do we share in Common apart from the fact we're all based in England? cheesy

1) first and foremost, you are a pleb whose brain capacity would come short to that of a culex mosquito.......i am shooting myself in the foot. the fück is wrong with you arsenal can rejects that joined chelsea after the roman revolution? how many times have you be n to the bridge? how many times have you hold a conversation with season ticket holders who know how things work? you think wearing yaba replica shirts and cheering from plastic armchairs is the be all to be a chelsea fan? you are a tool!

2) lampard contributed nothing - chelsea's brilliant defence won that season for mourinho. they conceded very few goals and once chelsea went one up, then it's game over! so cech, the back four and claude makelele get the credits!

3) so lampard is the reason chelsea won those titles? 91 premier league assists in how many premier league games? a consistent self piece taker like lampard should have more. he was always playing - there was a period of 4 seasons that lampard only missed 3 premier league games or thereabout.

4) i would be glad if you can bring that your younger brother on board. but then, if you his senior is bereft of football knowledge, why should i count the opinion of your brother. lampard's penalty miss was the worst i have seen considering what's at stake.

5) ronaldo/messi would never miss a penalty with the top four at stake. this is not champions league where an elimination is not too bad as one can try again the following season. if chelsea don't make the top four then no champions league at all next season. do you know what that means?

6) that chelsea side could have achieved the same results or even more without lampard under mourinho. in case you are suffering from selective amnesia, they had makelele, essien, thiago, ballack, etc in a 3-man midfield then. you must be a bleeding Arrow!

7) this is the most idiotic point you raised. 14 goals in west ham? how were the goals scored? lets fastforward, what was charlie adam's stats in blackpool, what was his stats @ liverpool? can you now see how morönic you sound?

8.....yes, it sounds illogical but that's exactly what chelsea need to do.
i have cited the van nistelrooy example. scorer of plenty of goals but united did not win a lot in his stint at old trafford. we never even got to the final of the champions league when he was with united and he won 3 champions league golden boots in 5 seasons with us. his stats were decent but to what benefit to the team? after he left, united played got to the semis and a season later, united won the champions league.

9)you and i are not all based in england. you don't stay in england. you are based in one ojuelegba settlement and your opinion on chelsea related news has never been outside what you hear from OGBC or goal.com. stop listening to the radio, move out of your enclave and speak to the real chelsea fans and what they feel about the transition of the team. lampard is not suited to the buzzing and the elusive football chelsea want to play. he cannot fit into the roaming 3 and he's too physically weak to be a pivot. playing him there takes a toll on his partner there and you have an overload!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

sephia, you see what i am talking about? onanist in the same breath with beating dad's meat? the misuse of vocabulary. you can already tell this fool has my posts all over his room and just lifting the vocabs without checking the meaning and the context it should apply in. onanist = wänker, the correct word should be pederast. i am disappointed i am sparring with a semi-illiterate but what can i do? every victory counts - like jose mourinho would say, a cup is a cup.

hehehehehehe - won't you even try to be creative with schemes and using different angles? indolent copycat, you are getting skewered tonight. this is your punishment for each time you have pinched my schemes -

your mother is a known fluffer/knobwasher - she doesn't own a camel toe like every other female, she possesses an elephant toe. her püssy is so puffed it stands one mile away from her hip. what a degenerate of a cursed pedigree. the amount of stupidity platelets flowing through your veins in wattage would solve the electricity problems in all the 3rd world nations!

the autistic savant brainfarts again......
stop smoking your father's pubic hair, you schlepper. your mothers örifice is so wide it could pass as an american freeway. talking about research, the last time geophysicists ventured into her, they found seamen, dolphins, 3 oil rigs, dana airline passengers, half of a game reserve and the 2nd half of all the premier league games since 1993. grin cheesy

obese charlatan!
you look like me and the starting team of chelsea fc put together. you are so greasy, you should be a poster boy for nigerian petroleum. i work hard and i have got my mind on my money and my money on me mind. nitlad has got his mind on his tummy and he's hungry all the time.

beat me in a verbal joust? not a chance - the only sport you can beat me in if this was a wet-t shirt contest. excessive toxic spermheads colliding with your mothers ovarian cyst was always going to produce a disaster of a child. your life - i shall cut in half.

bow down - pray to your lord n saviour(coogar) and ask for forgiveness!
The dyslexic buffon bleats yet! Your dyslexia is reducing you to an object of ridicule! You wee fud!
The rate at which you distort the rules of the language, if you wrote an english exam, the pass mark would have to be %2 for you to stand a chance of passing it at the 20th attempt!
Chatting the same bollocks since forever thinking you can put Nitlad away with those? There is a better chance your mother would pass a virginity test than you getting close to me with your repeated bars!

You can bleat, bawl, shout, groan, moan all you want you still aint got nothing on me. You gasbag dork!
The only thing you can say that will be new, will be "I want Out". Any other megede fegede is just repeated tosh.
You try so hard to make you ewe ogede attacks sting but all it does is help chase away the flies brought by your ignoble presence.
Overweight squirrel, I've definitely seen and own more money that your entire genaration had/has or ever will! All it takes is a call for me to ensure your entire surviving relatives starve to death.

You are abortion's strongest point! The greatest pro life activist ever was shut up with your case study!

Just for fun, I'd have your mother flown to zero gravity level, and watch until she gets torn apart with the pressure!

Your father wanted to donate his sp3rm to raise some much needed funded funds to treat ur rare condition(only affects one in 2billion people on the planet), only to be rejected on the basis of him having already produced too many never-do-wells!

Your best chance of survival for the main time against starving to death is for your mother to agree to be gang banggged by Mugabe's pet apes and get paid the whole of Z$10 million! I alraedy have a bet she'd take the offer! Your family's condition is that deplorable!

The next time rain falls where ever you are, may thunda faya you!!!!

Oya proceed on another repetition.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

your mother fücked so many men while pregnant with you, your ultrasound scans revealed defensive cöck bruises on your face, limbs and torso. there were even reports when you let out your first cry after being pinched on the bum, semën spurted out from your nasal cavity.

Mo gbe...

shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:

Your father wanted to donate his sp3rm to raise some much needed funded funds to treat ur rare condition(only affects one in 2billion people on the planet), only to be rejected on the basis of him having already produced too many never-do-wells!

Brutal!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TableLeg(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
Still waxing off and waxing on ............
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:
The dyslexic buffon bleats yet! Your dyslexia is reducing you to a object of ridicule! You wee fud!
The rate at which you distort the rules of the language, if you wrote an english exam, the pass mark would have to be %2 for you to stand a chance of passing it at the 20th attempt!
Chatting the same bollocks since forever thinking you can put Nitlad away with those? There is a better chance your mother would pass a virginity test than you getting close to me with your repeated bars!

repeated bars? oh my gosh!
after telling the whole community about your mother's camel-toe that looks like the footprint of an elephant. even your parents know you have been thoroughly schooled. i am from the concrete streets so all those your incoherent jargons will not punch through a wet paper bag. you are my shoemaker - i would räpe your mother and blow smoke in her rectum like i am in a shisha bar. you are demented, basic and tasteless.

You can bleat, bawl, shout, groan, moan all you want you still aint got nothing on me. You gasbag dork!
The only thing you can say that will be new, will be "I want Out". Any other megede fegede is just repeated tosh.
You try so hard to make you ewe ogede attacks sting but all it does is help chase away the flies brought by your ignoble presence.

this is like battling myself - this motherfücker is playing my words back to me. no wonder people feel i am nitlad. fraudarsê plonker, you have the swag of an orange tree.....if your father wasn't such a disgraceful knucklehead, how could he consummate with a neighbourhood slüt like your mum to have you?

Overweight squirrel, I've definitely seen and own more money that your entire genaration has or ever will! All it take is a call for me to ensure your entire surviving relatives die of starve to death.You are abortion's strongest point! The greatest pro life activist ever was shut up with your case study!

of course, you have seen more money - watching a movie centred on bank heist. otherwise, where would a kerosene backgrounded demented bastärd like yourself see mad cheddarz, let alone spend it!!!! your verses have the replay value of a lottery ticket. they are so disjointed, incoherent and certainly lifted from coogar's previous posts! you are a disgrace to the y-chromosomes that formed you. how did you beat your competition to your mother's bouncing ovum? steroids? lolololol

Just for fun, I'd have your mother flown to zero gravity level, and watch until she gets torn apart with the pressure! Your father wanted to donate his sp3rm to raise some much needed funded funds to treat ur rare condition(only affects one in 2billion people on the planet), only to be rejected on the basis of him having already produced too many never-do-wells!

says a eunuch disvirgined by his own father.
this is what you call jabs? spërm donation is a jab? cheiiiiii, coogar has just killed another wannabe trying so hard to fit in. you are a mental-paraplegic. my dog lives a more comfortable life than both of your parents. where are they now? probably farming and slapping mosquitoes on each other's back - and you who's supposed to be their ticket to wealth has failed yourself while wallowing in your mid-life crisis.

Your best chance of survival for the main time against starving to death is for your mother to agree to be gang banggged by Mugabe's pet apes and get paid the whole of Z$10 million! I alraedy have a bet she'd take the offer! Your family's condition is that deplorable!
The next time rain falls where ever you are, may thunda faya you!!!! Oya proceed on another repetition.......

present yourself at the foot of coogar's throne - i am book-smart and street-smart, nitlad - you just look smart. mugabe's pet apes? lolololol. open that mouth again and i would fly an aircraft into the roof of your mouth. shut that cesspit you call a mouth, your breath stinks. ask guapo to lend you $5, go buy some peppermints........scratch that, fück the bubblegum, your tongue needs a long shower.

a flaming pederast like yourself sired by a neighbourhood predator. i bet your father has made crime fighters on AIT about a dozen times. you hail from a family of statutory räpists. you outfoxing me is as likely as your dad getting on a plane(local or international), you son of a thousand fathers!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Kids soiling their parents' names on the web..smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
Both of you use the same unconventional words, onanist, pederast, etc, that's why i felt you guys were the same.. Anyway, sheath swords, give hugs and kisses. Back to the dud's matter, Emenalo, fat waiter and other pressing issues. Seriously, this has gone too far already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
sephia: Both of you use the same unconventional words, onanist, pederast, etc, that's why i felt you guys were the same.. Anyway, sheath swords, give hugs and kisses. Back to the dud's matter, Emenalo, fat waiter and other pressing issues. Seriously, this has gone too far already.

nah, sometimes you have to roll your sleeves and swat these horrible gnats......i am just about to shift the gear to gear 4. so let's have 5 more hours of verbal battling. let's separate the men from the boys, please. dude got my posts printed and pasted in his room and then uses the unconventional words like he wants to be coogar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
coogar:

repeated bars? oh my gosh!
after telling the whole community about your mother's camel-toe that looks like the footprint of an elephant. even your parents know you have been thoroughly schooled. i am from the concrete streets so all those your incoherent jargons will not punch through a wet paper bag. you are my shoemaker - i would räpe your mother and blow smoke in her rectum like i am in a shisha bar. you are demented, basic and tasteless.

this is like battling myself - this motherfücker is playing my words back to me. no wonder people feel i am nitlad. fraudarsê plonker, you have the swag of an orange tree.....if your father wasn't such a disgraceful knucklehead, how could he consummate with a neighbourhood slüt like your mum to have you?

of course, you have seen more money - watching a movie centred on bank heist. otherwise, where would a kerosene backgrounded demented bastärd like yourself see mad cheddarz, let alone spend it!!!! your verses have the replay value of a lottery ticket. they are so disjointed, incoherent and certainly lifted from coogar's previous posts! you are a disgrace to the y-chromosomes that formed you. how did you beat your competition to your mother's bouncing ovum? steroids? lolololol

says a eunuch disvirgined by his own father.
this is what you call jabs? spërm donation is a jab? cheiiiiii, coogar has just killed another wannabe trying so hard to fit in. you are a mental-paraplegic. my dog lives a more comfortable life than both of your parents. where are they now? probably farming and slapping mosquitoes on each other's back - and you who's supposed to be their ticket to wealth has failed yourself while wallowing in your mid-life crisis.

present yourself at the foot of coogar's throne - i am book-smart and street-smart, nitlad - you just look smart. mugabe's pet apes? lolololol. open that mouth again and i would fly an aircraft into the roof of your mouth. shut that cesspit you call a mouth, your breath stinks. ask guapo to lend you $5, go buy some peppermints........scratch that, fück the bubblegum, your tongue needs a long shower.

a flaming pederast like yourself sired by a neighbourhood predator. i bet your father has made crime fighters on AIT about a dozen times. you hail from a family of statutory räpists. you outfoxing me is as likely as your dad getting on a plane(local or international), you son of a thousand fathers!
Ani oloriburuku ni eh seh cheesy
Your brain is so transparent I know what you will type in your next 50 posts!

Your owners are the biggest failures ever!
Like I said before, not in this life, not in another will a fruit-cake meathead like you bother me with your repetitions!

You village is 'popular' today no thanks to your mother's involvement with in a marathon orrrrgy in your village square. She was the last whor3 standing after 87hours of non stop penetration!

Taking a closer look at you, one cannot but notice the "can't make it". Sign evident all over you.

Awon to ni eh seeing the irredeemable disaster you have become must be wishing they had used you for money rituals when you were younger. You wouldda at least fetched them some peanuts even if yours is ori ibu wey nor fit comot beta money!

The only time your mother gets cheered is when she's lapping the pud out of the over used cvnt of a fellow floozie. You alabaru son of two nobodies!

Whatever you thought was going for you before you engaged Nitlad is fast unraveling before you!

Your father and mother will shed sorrowful tears for you!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
Viewing this topic: coogar , nitlad

Oya na oloriburuku.... undecided

Ani moh fe ba ti e je ni seh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, chidekings(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.