Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,546 members, 7,895,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10916925 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
dayokanu:
I thought you could read for yourself I forgot you need to be spoonfed

where's this anti-semetic chants aimed at grant? who was arrested and on which pitch? the chairman said he's had a few complaints - he didn't say where or what was said - definitely, it wouldn't be on the pitch cos arrests would have been made. where's the anti-semitic banner or song chanted against grant? biko - show me!

dayokanu:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2007/sep/30/newsstory.chelsea

media sensationalism! one international spoke.......who's the international player that said so? it's like saying one international whöre spoke to me that dayokanu is a eunuch! errrrrrrr, how do we know for sure this actually happened? you are not a smart football follower!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
coogar: how would the media know that? show us one link where the media quoted a player who said he was confused about rafa's tactics? why are you so people so moronic to believe everything you read - especially when they are not quoted?

LmaO! Coogar do u have an Idea that am into Mass Communication? grin

U Dont really need a Quote, partial quote Or a Paraphrase to authenticate a Press release. It primarily adds colour to it.

coogar: your attention span must be shorter than a congolese midget!

fans missing jose mourinho is quite different from fans denigrating avram grant. in rafa's case, they are missing di matteo and they sing vile songs against rafa in every chelsea game.

only a complete nitwit would compare the team grant inherited to the present team. makelele+essien? in comparison to a spineless fat frank and ramirez as pivots? terry the lion in comparison to terry the geriatric? you fools need a decade's lecture in deductive reasoning!

And u turn Out to be the One faltering on deductive style of Logic!

RDM started well with thisame squad Under Rafa's Helm, won convincingly Until that Unprofessional Officiating by Clattenburg & Co against Utd that had us Losing and falling dip in Morale and later form.
RDM's Average Win after the Axe stil topple the Spanish's and Its all same Squad!

Coogar Pls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
El Guapo:
LmaO! Coogar do u have an Idea that am into Mass Communication? grin

U Dont really need a Quote, partial quote Or a Paraphrase to authenticate a Press release. It primarily adds colour to it.

this is british media we are talking about - sensationalism is their forte! i have learnt to separate the facts from their rubbish! once you start a reading a "reliable source" or "information reaching us" then there's a high probability it's a lie!

And u turn Out to be the One faltering on deductive style of Logic!
RDM started well with thisame squad Under Rafa's Helm, won convincingly Until that Unprofessional Officiating by Clattenburg & Co against Utd that had us Losing and falling dip in Morale and later form.
RDM's Average Win after the Axe stil topple the Spanish's and Its all same Squad!

Coogar Pls

so the clattenburg moment was the reason chelsea crashed out of europe too? these excuses are getting rather ridiculous! how did athletico madrid maul chelsea 4-0, same clattenburg incident?

are you aware torres should have been sent off in the first half when score line was 2-0 to man utd? drop kicking cleverley in the chest? then ivanovic denied a goal scoring opportunity and seeing red. torres dived n also saw red. where's the bad officiating? hernandez's offside? united would still have won - they had time to get another goal if the assistant had flagged hernandez offside.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
coogar: so the clattenburg moment was the reason chelsea crashed out of europe too? these excuses are getting rather ridiculous! how did athletico madrid maul chelsea 4-0, same clattenburg incident?

Got any Idea why i dont throw lot of Light to the Super Cup defeat? Many Individual Errors, We Played against a Very disciplined Side and then we Missed the Experience of JT at the back with regards to Bullying Falcao {Dont say its not possible}

U guys Lost to Zenith in 2008, a team that cant be placed on same Rating Scale with A.Madrid - So that fits the bill for Fergie's Sacking?

coogar: are you aware torres should have been sent off in the first half when score line was 2-0 to man utd? drop kicking cleverley in the chest?

Did Johnny Evans receive the matching order when he putted up such show against Drogba Seasons back?

Maybe u'd need to Check the Referres Guidebook to tell me its a Red Card Offence bro!

coogar: then ivanovic denied a goal scoring opportunity and seeing red. torres dived n also saw red. where's the bad officiating? hernandez's offside? united would still have won - they had time to get another goal if the assistant had flagged hernandez offside.

Torres dived?

U guys to win, when it was obvious we were the Ones in Control of possesion, resilient as ever, and likely to Score despite been a Man down.

I Hate going Into Shitty Retrospection Man!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
El Guapo:
Got any Idea why i dont throw lot of Light to the Super Cup defeat? Many Individual Errors, We Played against a Very disciplined Side and then we Missed the Experience of JT at the back with regards to Bullying Falcao {Dont say its not possible}

U guys Lost to Zenith in 2008, a team that cant be placed on same Rating Scale with A.Madrid - So that fits the bill for Fergie's Sacking?

but did we lose 4-0?
we also did not have ronaldo, carrick and hargreaves for that game. that zenit side were way stronger than the athletico that mauled you last summer. ask dayokanu what they did to bayern munich. the aggregate was 5-1. total annihilation!

Did Johnny Evans receive the matching order when he putted up such show against Drogba Seasons back?
Maybe u'd need to Check the Referres Guidebook to tell me its a Red Card Offence bro!

any unsporting behaviour or dangerous play is a red card! torres should have walked......mr gallagher(the head of premier league ref) was at sky studios the next day and said torres should have seen red for his dangerous play!

Torres dived?
U guys to win, when it was obvious we were the Ones in Control of possesion, resilient as ever, and likely to Score despite been a Man down.
I Hate going Into Shitty Retrospection Man!

control possession? that's the point!
who did all the possession when united mauled city at the etihad? united set up to counter attack away from home. with your 95% possession, united got 2 goals in the first half. chelsea came out smoking the 2nd half which is expected and dominated play till 2-2.

from then on, united were on top again and ivanovic saw red.....the dominance continued n torres also saw red. united got a dubious winner and ceded possession till the final whistle. you think united would have left things at 2-2 with chelsea's 9 men if hernandez was flagged offside for his winner? use your horse sense, little man!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
U're a United Fan Coogar and i dont expect u to present an Objective analysis to the defeat - Reason i try hard to avoid U guys, its goin to be a Dead end Debate.

Just admit that Rafa has Failed - Ibia nuba nwannem Nwanyi Free of Charge cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
El Guapo: U're a United Fan Coogar and i dont expect u to present an Objective analysis to the defeat - Reason i try hard to avoid U guys, its goin to be a Dead end Debate.

Just admit that Rafa has Failed - Ibia nuba nwannem Nwanyi Free of Charge cheesy

he couldn't help but fail! di matteo failed too and that's why he's sacked! i called it from day one rafa wasn't going to improve chelsea. however, di matteo isn't better than him!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
El Guapo: U're a United Fan Coogar and i dont expect u to present an Objective analysis to the defeat - Reason i try hard to avoid U guys, its goin to be a Dead end Debate.

End of discussion!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by manmustwac(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2013
On this day in 2012 AVB left Chelsea. Now on this day in 2013 spurs are two points above chelsea cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
manmustwac: On this day in 2012 AVB left Chelsea. Now on this day in 2013 spurs are two points above chelsea cheesy

What an irony! I'm backing Spurs for a Champions League place though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
manmustwac: On this day in 2012 AVB left Chelsea. Now on this day in 2013 spurs are two points above chelsea cheesy

No regrets, good riddance to AVB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mourinho wont Jxt stop derailing and exposing Fergie's Loopholes NawaO! cheesy

Last night, the Only one delivered a Masterclass in how to approach a game and react to ongoing development to ensure he got the right result & I hope that Fat Shiit Rafa Benitez was sitting there watching!

Think of the game last night. He had to make an enforced change in the first half as Di
Maria pulled his hamstring so Kaka came on which is pretty straight forward, but its the fashion he reacted in the Second half that won them the game.

They concede a Ramos OG to go a goal down Jxt three minutes
into the second half. Nani is then Sent off on the 58th Min and he springs into life. He
substitutes his right back Arbeloa with Luka Modric just 2 minutes after and takes the game to United flooding the midfield and attack.
Eight minutes after his intro, Luka Modric
scores to make it 1-1 and it's all square and Madrid are back in
the game and dominant due to the change he makes. Three minutes later, Madrid score via Ronaldo at the back
post to make it 2-1 on the night, 3-2 on aggregate and now United need to score
twice as Real have the two away goals cushion.
With twenty minutes to go, Ferguson brings on Wayne Rooney to try and attack Jose's men but once again
he reacts to the situation just two minutes afterwards by replacing the attacking midfielder Ozil with Pepe who
slots back into right back and the position vacated by Arbeloa earlier.
Mourinho sees whats
happening, takes the initiative to attack when United are
reduced to ten men, gets the game won and then shuts up
shop to ensure the victory!

Fat Rafa take note!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
^^^
Sir, you should be drafted to the technical crew of the Super Eagles or even Chelsea. Rafa Benitez definitely has a lot to learn from you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
CFCfan: ^^^
Sir, you should be drafted to the technical crew of the Super Eagles or even Chelsea. Rafa Benitez definitely has a lot to learn from you.

LmaO! And u always have a Special way of making me Laugh hard cheesy

Got dreams to be a Gaffer though, but i know am still a feeder, got to Learn more from the big brains on here and Elsewhere - Thanks for ur Commendations wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 2:44am On Mar 07, 2013
its true el gualpo is really good!

I admit it and dayokanu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i reserve my comment cant u see me laughing already grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cristalz(f): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
Does Nateevs still inhabit these parts?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
Cristalz: Does Nateevs still inhabit these parts?

His lies and incompetence have been exposed too many times he is soo ashamed that he now posts as born2fuck in the sexuality section
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Red-Light:
toressss

ball control - 0
goal sense = 0
drible = 0
everything = 0 angry

90mins and Torres did nothing again!!!!!

benitez nko? Whats his winning percentage?

Steau Bucharest 1 Chelsea 0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
dayokanu:

90mins and Torres did nothing again!!!!!

benitez nko? Whats his winning percentage?

I agree, Torres and the entire team were hapless tonight angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cristalz(f): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
dayokanu:

His lies and incompetence have been exposed too many times he is soo ashamed that he now posts as born2fuck in the sexuality section

LMAO grin. That's harsh.

Torres was like a water gun....wasn't even up to the level of a gun firing blanks. Sad to watch.
The overall performance was poor; Bertrand was just woeful.

I hope I see more of this on Sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Wasteman na wasteman no need to expatiate on megedefegede
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
No need to talk about the dud. Some famous dude on here was laughing months ago when I kept repeating that Torres is simply a horrendous footballer.

Let's talk about the sloth / inanimate object called our defensive midfielder.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 08, 2013
And when are we putting a Stop to Our Borderline fling relationship with Benitez?

Am Personally tired of his awkward Selections and tactics!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:42am On Mar 08, 2013
if Rafa cannot get anything out of Torres, nobody can.

total waste of space and money. yet some chumps will be yarning opaks about giroud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
4llerbuntu: if Rafa cannot get anything out of Torres, nobody can.

total waste of space and money. yet some chumps will be yarning opaks about giroud.

grin grin grin
giroud is actually messi in terms with Torres though. The French man could be wasteful like Torres but when needed, he definitely scores or creates when needed. even his off left foot deserves more praise than Torres limbs and head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Edumare wire your mouth shut. Iwo ati tani?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cristalz(f): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
LOL grin
Good to see that waz just a rumor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
Cristalz: LOL grin
Good to see that waz just a rumor.

Absolutely! Hale and hearty. Going nowhere soon. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
CFCfan:
I agree, Torres and the entire team were hapless tonight angry

so a general poor performance from the team had chelsea fans blaming torres? some things would never change. torres is expected to defend, create chances and also score. i am sure torres must have been responsible for chelsea conceding goals too! chelsea fans keep moaning while villas-boas move closer and closer to finishing in the top four!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
coogar:

so a general poor performance from the team had chelsea fans blaming torres? some things would never change. torres is expected to defend, create chances and also score. i am sure torres must have been responsible for chelsea conceding goals too! chelsea fans keep moaning while villas-boas move closer and closer to finishing in the top four!

How many goals has your friend Fernandud scored this season?

in 37 starts all competition. He has failed woefully. 3 Europa league games and he cant even muster a shot on target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hmmm. Suddenly shots on target matter. Two weeks ago, it didn't.
Ah! I remember, it was "a tight game".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
nateevs: Hmmm. Suddenly shots on target matter. Two weeks ago, it didn't.
Ah! I remember, it was "a tight game".

So a striker being totally useless in 3 Europa cup games is not enough reason to worry?

How many goals has Torres scored in the 2013 calendar year in all competitions? Please answer on a Postcard.

The year is already about 70 days old

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.