Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,536 members, 7,895,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10916597 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
Havilah93: choi, we should have ended united once and for all tonight.

I dont feel good about that return leg, more so, do away goals count? if yes that would be good for us
No away goals! A winner must emerge! Either that or ET and penalties
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
Babamide: After 90minutes against United at Old trafford, I came to the following conclusion:
1. The spirit of Champions is still with the team
2. Benitez is intelligent, he just doesn't want to succeed with chelsea
3. Uncle Frank needs to take a seat and let the boys play
4. Mikel is a must
5. Mazacar is still the best combo
6. Juan Mata is world's best
7. Cech needs to know he can be replaced
8. Torres must have a rare terminal disease we don't know about. And finally,
9. FA cup is our birthright

true.

Mata is so inevitable in this squad...
United fans have de gea to thank
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
A-40:

No away goals! A winner must emerge! Either that or ET and penalties

that means we have to keep up this kind of play then,
ferguson would come back with his best team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
Babamide: After 90minutes against United at Old trafford, I came to the following conclusion:
2. Benitez is intelligent, he just doesn't want to succeed with chelsea
4. Mikel is a must

Benitez made the right changes. United could not pick up MaZaCar and Ramires had loads of vacant space to run into.

One must however know better than to jump to ill informed conclusions on the basis of the peculiarities of a single game.

United had no midfield as Carrick and Cleverley were struggling to pick up MaZaCar which allowed Ramires to exploit gaping space with no resistance.

Put Ramires against a normal midfield where his poor passing and receiving of the ball is exposed by packed midfields and you will see see what we saw earlier on the season when Ramires/Mikel combo barely won a game in 3 months and failed woefully.

The best midfield combo at Chelsea is Luiz/Lamps who have yet to lose a game together this season.

You have the defensive stability and energy of Luiz with the cultured midfield play of Lampard. After that Luiz/Mikel is the next best combination with Luiz playing deeper to do the tracking whilst Mikel keeps the possession.

Any combination of Ramires/Mikel, Mikel/Lampard or Ramires/Lampard will surely fail as we have already seen this season. These three combinations each have too many weakness. So anyone claiming Ramires/Mikel would succeed as a combination must have the shortest memory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
2.[s]Benitez is intelligent, he just doesn't want to succeed with chelsea[/s]
4. Mikel is a must

better wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
Absolutely fabulous game with Benitez making intelligent changes at the very crucial moment - which I think was more important than the change itself.

The intelligence in Moses is no where be found and must be the most unintuitive winger I have seen in a while. Lazy and petulant in his forward play.
Lampard had no business in that game. Mikel's introduction stabilized the back and allowed Ramires to push forward. Funny there were boos all around when the sub was announced.

Like Babamide said, the MaZaCar combo, when in form, is our most potent attacking force. Great spirit to get back into the game. I must give a huge credit to David Luiz who played his heart out and forced many things to happen.

2012/13 season most productive player - JUAN MATA!

-------------------------------------------------------------

No one's actually answered how we've manged to turn a striker who had 14 EPL goals before joining Chelsea into one who can barely get a shot on target.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
nateevs:

-------------------------------------------------------------

No one's actually answered how we've manged to turn a striker who had 14 EPL goals before joining Chelsea into one who care barely get a shot on target.

Based on goals per minute Demba Ba is averaging a goal every two games which is in keeping with the kinda opposition he's playing, and still 7 times more efficient than shekpe keeper based on goals per minute.

Now no need for disingenuous questions because if Torres wasn't being mollycuddled to play the weakest opposition and still flopping whilst Demba Ba is reserved strictly for the toughest games, then Demba Bas return should be double.

Demba Ba - 4 goals in 700 minutes ie 1 goal every 180 against City, Manure, Swansea, West Brom etc - correct return for those kinda games.

Torres - 1 goal in 950 minutes against Reading, Steau Bucharest and Sparta Prague . . .and that goal was vs Brentford.

No comparison or point to be made

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ibime:

Based on goals per minute Demba Ba is averaging a goal every two games which is in keeping with the kinda opposition he's playing, and still 7 times more efficient than shekpe keeper based on goals per minute.

Now no need for disingenuous questions because if Torres wasn't being mollycuddled to play the weakest opposition and still flopping whilst Demba Ba is reserved strictly for the toughest games, then Demba Bas return should be double.

Demba Ba - 4 goals in 700 minutes ie 1 goal every 180 against City, Manure, Swansea, West Brom etc - correct return for those kinda games.

Torres - 1 goal in 950 minutes against Reading, Steau Bucharest and Sparta Prague . . .and that goal was vs Brentford.

No comparison or point to be made

I think you have taken my point out of context. My point was not about who of our 2 strikers has performed better. Rather it is about how Ba has not been anywhere near as prolific as he was with Newcastle, despite the fact that he is playing with better midfield players. Regardless of the the number of minutes he's played.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
nateevs:
No one's actually answered how we've manged to turn a striker who had 14 EPL goals before joining Chelsea into one who care barely get a shot on target.

why are you asking this question? torres is the reason, of course! he's tied demba ba's fortunes and threw the jazz in the pacific ocean!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
nateevs: No one's actually answered how we've manged to turn a striker who had 14 EPL goals before joining Chelsea into one who care barely get a shot on target.

Dont u think for some reasons he was the Focal figure at Newcastle?

He Enjoyed the play more and had to work Less hard - banking on Ben Arfa, Jonas and Co to Pull the strings, this is in Vivid contrast to the Chelsea system where he'd have to run into the Midfield, create space for the attacking bands then help out in the Defending aswell.

He's been doing good for me, atleast better than Torres-U'd need to watch our Equalizing goal against Utd tonite, BA actually had 2 United defs on his tail when he made that quick pass to Eden, who later played in Ramires to run down the 'Exposed' defence line to Score - Thats One of the things that've kept BA Pillars up from Torres in big games Man!

Good Draw for us, though we started on an Iffy Note.

Tonite's game points out clearly why i'd say tiki-taka is the Most efficient way to Derail ur Opponent - The Mazacar switched on the Music for us, we dominated like Crazy, bombarding the United's half like we missed out on Santa's gift - We were Out of this World.

And for the first time in a Long time, Rafa did something right!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
nateevs:

I think you have taken my point out of context. My point was not about who of our 2 strikers has performed better. Rather it is about how Ba has not been anywhere near as prolific as he was with Newcastle, despite the fact that he is playing with better midfield players. Regardless of the the number of minutes he's played.

Same could be said of Juan Mata whose shots at goal have gone down lately.

Benitez is just a boring ninja who plays conservative footie yet still unbalanced in midfield, whilst RDM team used to have 20 shots on goal every game whilst unbalanced defensively. The argument was always why Torres failed to shine with MaZaCar behind him when Chelsea were playing uberattacking footie at season start and you and your fellows musketeers told us MaZaCar don't play for the striker. Fact is that Chelsea chances created is a lot less these days due to change of style so the basis of comparison is not the same. Demba Bas chance collection is not out of sync with what the team is producing right now. Someone said Demba had no chances against City. Did any of his teammates? That's just Benitez style of play.

We are happy with Demba Bas contribution and his goal output and shots taken in comparison to the rest of the team. If you check all the matches he played, none of his teammates had excessive shots on goal either due to Benitez defensive set up, not that they are victimising him. The only matches Benitez ever allowed the team to go forward was Leeds, Villa, Nordsjaelland and second half tonight. Apart from that the team hasn't created plethora of chances for anyone. But with Torres, even when his teammates make 20 chances, he will not partake of it.

--------------------------
One thing those with vested interest in the dud must regret is that the way Chelsea created gazillion chances at season start was perfectly set up particularly for Daniel Sturridge style of play. We all remember the game against West Brom where Studge received 3 chances in 15minutes whilst Torres received none in the first 75.

Like my mate said to me on Friday, Studge and Lukaku have the right to go and piss on Abramovic's desk for killing their chances whilst Abramovic's chosen wastepipe led Chelsea into oblivion.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
Torres never impressed when the going went right, why breath down on Ba's neck who's here when things have gone wrong?

Ibime need not say More
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
I dont need to say more. Ibime has said it all

[size=14pt]Nateevs I'm not trying to put you on the spot and this is not a trick question

Do you also think this is a cutback??[/size] grin cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
ibime has said nothing, he's just putting gloss over a sack of shyte!

fact remains the demba ba in the blue-short is a shadow of the one @ newcastle unless you function on a single-digit IQ. it has nothing to do with the manager, the system is the problem. benitez hasn't shackled demba or juan mata - the fact remains no system chelsea play favours their lead strikers. had torres started today, ibime would blame his lack of goals - not benitez's defensive tactics! what was defensive in what benitez did tonight? how come ba didn't score?

when torres does not score, he makes assists - he gets involved! ba on the other hand is useless once his name is not on the scoresheet! you can never remember ba's contribution in any game he doesn't score! he just runs around like he's intelligent whereas he's got nothing going for him other than hype. lukaku is a better striker than demba ba. torres is better than the 2 of them!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
coogar: ibime has said nothing, he's just putting gloss over a sack of shyte!

fact remains the demba ba in the blue-short is a shadow of the one @ newcastle unless you function on a single-digit IQ. it has nothing to do with the manager, the system is the problem. benitez hasn't shackled demba or juan mata - the fact remains no system chelsea play favours their lead strikers. had torres started today, ibime would blame his lack of goals - not benitez's defensive tactics! what was defensive in what benitez did tonight? how come ba didn't score?

when torres does not score, he makes assists - he gets involved! ba on the other hand is useless once his name is not on the scoresheet! you can never remember ba's contribution in any game he doesn't score! he just runs around like he's intelligent whereas he's got nothing going for him other than hype. lukaku is a better striker than demba ba. torres is better than the 2 of them!

You could've atleast save this Chuckle for Easter - The Kids would Laugh at it! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2013
Good one boys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2013
There has been 3 managers (or more sef) since torres joined chelsea.

the Midfield has evolved over those managerial reigns in personnel.

Then again, none of those three managers can by any stretch of the imagination be said to be similar in style, mentality, tactics, coaching etc. all three are radically different.

Torres has performed WOEFULLY under all three.

This "system" whose is it? is it that when coaches come to chelsea, they are given a manual on "this is how chelsea FC plays football" and told to execute it?

in your bid to argue and look smart, you are generating the opposite effect profoundly.

coogar:

goals alone is not productivity..... creating goals is as important as scoring goals.

for a top striker? INSIGHTFUL

is saving the ball alone not productivity for a goalkeeper too?

That means there's been a shitload of crappy strikers in football, eg Ruud van Nistelrooy, Raul, Fat Ronaldo etc etc.
wow. this is what iv been saying, no better striker than TH14 tongue tongue tongue tongue

coogar:

superb cutback!

pretty sure everyone on the planet, bar you knows thats silly talk

Ibime:

i missed your take on this fact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2013
coogar: ibime has said nothing, he's just putting gloss over a sack of shyte!

Demba Ba was directly involved in both goals. FACT!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
^^ What do you mean by 'directly' involved? Did he provide the assist or did he score?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
debosky: ^^ What do you mean by 'directly' involved? Did he provide the assist or did he score?

the guy must be high on cheap spliffs - directly involved my arsë.....

4llerbuntu:
for a top striker? INSIGHTFUL
is saving the ball alone not productivity for a goalkeeper too?

you are talking rubbish as usual - torres scores goals or assist goals......statistics say he's assisted 8 league goals this season. when he's not scoring, he's assisting at the very least. demba ba rarely scores and he rarely assists. what positive contribution has he made this season apart from scoring 2 goals against southampton in the cup. southampton - a club whose priorities lie elsewhere.

answer a simple question and they are pussyfooting - ba(chelsea) vs ba(newcastle) which of them is more productive? ibime blames ba of chelsea on rafa, 4llerbuntu is stinking up the whole place with insipid thought process and el guapo speaks half-truth that newcastle made better use of ba than chelsea is currently doing. if the chelsea system has diminished ba's scoring prowess, why should we expect much from torres?

That means there's been a shitload of crappy strikers in football, eg Ruud van Nistelrooy, Raul, Fat Ronaldo etc etc. wow. this is what iv been saying, no better striker than TH14 tongue tongue tongue tongue

your logic amuses me....
what has raul, ruud and fat ronaldo gotta do with this argument. is it normal to you that a striker has 8 goal assists from open play? even if you didn't finish primary school, some things are freaking obvious that you don't need a degree in rocket science to decipher.

pretty sure everyone on the planet, bar you knows thats silly talk

look at the rooney cut-back in the video i posted, how is it different from what torres did? look at torres hands in the gif gesturing to his teammate that he should have reacted to the cutback!

i missed your take on this fact

that's a stüpid way of looking at it - 75% of demba ba's goals in chelsea were against southampton(a relegation-bound team). that's all is there to say about chelsea's greatest messiah in the striking department. he has only 2 goals and 0 assists in the league since january. he is a bigger flop than torres considering the hype surrounding his acquisition.

if chelsea sign falcao, he would struggle to score 12 league goals in england!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
We've seen countless times mister Torress looses the ball whilst we counter! I dont think we woulda scored the second goal if it wer Torress in attack, his pass would have either been too short or over hit, or would have taken the ball on a dribble rampage only to loose it.

I still wonder why Ninjas defend Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
lalaboi: We've seen countless times mister Torress looses the ball whilst we counter! I dont think we woulda scored the second goal if it wer Torress in attack, his pass would have either been too short or over hit, or would have taken the ball on a dribble rampage only to loose it.

this is why majority of the people think you are stupid on these pages...
a striker has copped 8 assists from open play and yet you criticize his football brain and his passing? demba has not copped any assist for chelsea since january. torres cops 1 key pass per game, demba ba has 0.6 key pass per game.........chelsea are better off with torres on the pitch than demba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

this is why majority of the people think you are stupid on these pages...
a striker has copped 8 assists from open play and yet you criticize his football brain and his passing? demba has not copped any assist for chelsea since january. torres cops 1 key pass per game, demba ba has 0.6 key pass per game.........chelsea are better off with torres on the pitch than demba.

Erm, last time i checked you was only one person, how you count as "majority" on these pages is beyond me.

8 assists in how many games? and how many goals? Unless I am missing something, we deserve more for 50mill. . go suck a Transversite's banana with your stoopid stats. key passes my foot. You probably dont watch half of chelsea games, you dont know what kind of pain fans derive from seeing Torress on the pitch except for his 1 out of 50chances scorings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
lalaboi:
Erm, last time i checked you was only one person, how you count as "majority" on these pages is beyond me.

the rest probably don't have the balls to say it to your face but they tell me lalaboi is a retard!

8 assists in how many games? and how many goals? Unless I am missing something, we deserve more for 50mill. . go suck a Transversite's banana with your stoopid stats. key passes my foot. You probably dont watch half of chelsea games, you dont know what kind of pain fans derive from seeing Torress on the pitch except for his 1 out of 50chances scorings

even in 100 PL games, a striker isn't meant to be copping 8 assists from open play - who is torres assisting? are you too stupid to realise those assists should have been his goals if the chelsea system is working effectively? your criticism of torres is daft and moronic. there's always an excuse for ba when he under-performs......when torres under-performs, he is the antichrist - responsible for all the ills in the world including the killing of twins in calabar.

that fat fool known as ibime also went on a diatribe that ba is ineffective because of rafa benitez's boring system. it's amusing these myth came after ba was found to be useless in a game he should be scoring. the theory in itself is a fallacy. chelsea are not worse or any better than the previous seasons. chelsea are boring? where is this myth coming from?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
lalaboi:

What makes me wonder more is that peeps would justify Ba's poor performances at Chelski just to spite Torres. If we all agree Torres is crap, why can't folk tell the truth about Ba's poor performances without bringing Torres into it to 'justify' how bad he has been?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
debosky:
What makes me wonder more is that peeps would justify Ba's poor performances at Chelski just to spite Torres. If we all agree Torres is crap, why can't folk tell the truth about Ba's poor performances without bringing Torres into it to 'justify' how bad he has been?

the truth is bitter - these negroes would never admit ba has been a flop considering the hype surrounding his arrival. herbivores like dayo, ibime, bluediva and this goat known as lalaboi were expecting ba to come in and start scoring braces and hatricks for chelsea like he was doing for the barcodes!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
I must say, I have to agree with Coogar on this one.

Even if Jesus came down to wear the number 9 shirt for us, he would never succeed with the kind of players we have.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to play a lone striker in a Winger-less system and expect him to bag them for fun.

Torres and Ba have been forced to play as False nine's very similar to Messi at Barca, unfortunately they both lack the movement of the great Argentine (Possibly because he is a converted winger?)

Agreed, Torres has been pants since he moved. But what excuse do we have for Ba?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

the rest probably don't have the balls to say it to your face but they tell me lalaboi is a retard!

Let me guess, Your fake electronic followers on twitter? grin

coogar:

even in 100 PL games, a striker isn't meant to be copping 8 assists from open play - who is torres assisting? are you too stupid to realise those assists should have been his goals if the chelsea system is working effectively? your criticism of torres is daft and moronic. there's always an excuse for ba when he under-performs......when torres under-performs, he is the antichrist - responsible for all the ills in the world including the killing of twins in calabar.

that fat fool known as ibime also went on a diatribe that ba is ineffective because of rafa benitez's boring system. it's amusing these myth came after ba was found to be useless in a game he should be scoring. the theory in itself is a fallacy. chelsea are not worse or any better than the previous seasons. chelsea are boring? where is this myth coming from?

Torres has underperformed for how long now? Has Ba had the luxury of having to play Chelsea main striker for10 consecutive games? Tell me Ba wouldnt smash the current number of goals Torres has coped if he had the luxury on the number of games. I refuse to judge Ba until he's played the same amount of games in a blue shirt than torress, i wont expect him to be consistent because he's been rotated.

debosky:

Ba nor be machine. The only consistent nigga with bad performances here is Torres no lie. Just cos everyone jumps on Torres case when he plays badly doesnt mean we would do the same to Ba who's had better performances than Torress in 2013 alone. You want equal judgement, well i say until Ba gets that luxury, he will be treated differently grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

the truth is bitter - these negroes would never admit ba has been a flop considering the hype surrounding his arrival. herbivores like dayo, ibime, bluediva and this goat known as lalaboi were expecting ba to come in and start scoring braces and hatricks for chelsea like he was doing for the barcodes!

Odenna,

Ba at newcastle took penalties, Took Freekicks. . . He was the main guy in that department! obviously he would score more goals that way. At cheslea, he just the striker! only responsibilty to score goals like he did against highly Brom, and link up plays like he did against your team leading to the goals. . .Thats what FBS meant by Directly involved in the goals, you dont have to be the main assister in that case, we have seen Torres in numerous occassions such as that and the end result was either loosing the ball or doing a "cut back" grin or better still, being bullied off it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
jackbauersballs: I must say, I have to agree with Coogar on this one.

Even if Jesus came down to wear the number 9 shirt for us, he would never succeed with the kind of players we have.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to play a lone striker in a Winger-less system and expect him to bag them for fun.

Torres and Ba have been forced to play as False nine's very similar to Messi at Barca, unfortunately they both lack the movement of the great Argentine (Possibly because he is a converted winger?)

Agreed, Torres has been pants since he moved. But what excuse do we have for Ba?

there's no excuse, my brother!
the system has sucked their striking qualities away from them. demba ba is the classic example that no striker would work at chelsea until you clone drogba(jam-body specialist). with no natural wingers in the team, it's difficult for strikers to thrive - they are more or less false-9s cos they are primarily expected to hold the play and find the runners with a through pass. look at ba's position when ramirez scored his goal last night.......

lalaboi:
Odenna,

Ba at newcastle took penalties, Took Freekicks. . . He was the main guy in that department! obviously he would score more goals that way. At cheslea, he just the striker! only responsibilty to score goals like he did against highly Brom, and link up plays like he did against your team leading to the goals. . .Thats what FBS meant by Directly involved in the goals, you have to be the main assister in that case, we have seen Torres in numerous occassions such as that and the end result was either loosing the ball or doing a "cut back" grin or better still, being bullied off it.

you are a dolt!
so which of these set-plays is torres taking at chelsea that you fools expect him to have the same scoring prowess like his counterparts elsewhere. you are making excuses for demba ba, that excuse does not apply to torres too or have you traded your horse sense for a plate of pepper soup? if torres was taking all the set-plays too, his stats would match most of his rivals in the other teams......

facts remain demba ba has not assisted any goal for chelsea in the league! not one single assist and torres has made 8 of them from open play. if he takes set play, his number would be nearing 20 at the very least. what applies to demba also applies to torres. if you agree torres has flopped then ba has also flopped. if you agree ba hasn't flopped then torres hasn't flopped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
lalaboi:

coogar on twitter? your imagination must be playing tricks on you. better find a mental home to sort your mid-life crisis!

Torres has underperformed for how long now? Has Ba had the luxury of having to play Chelsea main striker for10 consecutive games? Tell me Ba wouldnt smash the current number of goals Torres has coped if he had the luxury on the number of games. I refuse to judge Ba until he's played the same amount of games in a blue shirt than torress, i wont expect him to be consistent because he's been rotated.

what a troglodyte!
so we must blame rotation for ba's lack of goals now? chicharito and dzeko wouldn't have their career if they had to play 10 consecutive games before firing. rotation brings out the best of players not worsen them. they are well-rested and there's a healthy competition involved to bring out the best in them. you now know why people think you are a dingbat! you just go with whatever the media say and trumpet it like a homoerotic cünt! use your logic for once and stop ranting!

Ba nor be machine. The only consistent nigga with bad performances here is Torres no lie. Just cos everyone jumps on Torres case when he plays badly doesnt mean we would do the same to Ba who's had better performances than Torress in 2013 alone. You want equal judgement, well i say until Ba gets that luxury, he will be treated differently grin

answer this question and let's put a line under this matter.
who has performed better? chelsea's demba vs newcastle's demba ba?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
lalaboi:

shocked shocked You meant the 79000 followers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.