Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782405 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dongorgon5:
I agree,tolisso may flop.But yoko performance yesterday is a concern,he is too naive,don't know when to sit back and protect the back 3,going forward too he is a suspect with the way he carries the ball in a ramires esque style. The guy need to improve,and I'm sure he will cos he is still young.
yoko has his flaws but don't forget everybody was at fault yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
atheist5:
will you prefer he presents more gifs,or you will not relent your hazard hating career?

No amount of gifs can prove that hidden hazard does that nearly as much as Debruyne.

Check the number of assists since kdb got to England and compare with hazard.

That's despite that Kevin plays very deep in midfield compared to hazard who plays as an attacker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:
Anything is possible in football...no one in this life or next would have predicted cfc will go ahead to win their ever first ucl trophy with the way our season started that year.

Greatihex your expectations are very ok...don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
i am nt shaked at all. This is what they all said in 2012 until their eyes clear after drogba score that pk.
Last season was same.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
patrickmuf:
grin grin grin teams much more lethal than the ones that has been sodomizing his team are licking their lips and waiting...You can't beat Burnley and Palace, it's Bayern, Juve, Real, Barcelona etc that you want to win...Only on shekpe thread...
maybe u were still in mars when we were beating ATM at their backyard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

See all these truth here. Na how you go know person wey sabi ball not monkey post

deliver ball one time to your attackers not to be dancing alanta in one corner because you wan disgrace defender. The idea of "I must embarass this defender" is so amateur and should be for players like Pius Ikedia, Zaha Traore. Thats why his style reminds me so much of Ikedia just forming activity on the field

Hazard will see acres of space in front of him and a striker making a run, but he will pause so that the recovering defenders will rush and he wil put ball in his torros.
but, how come hazard have been creating more chances than him since their career bar last season nd d one b4 it[when hazard was poor], despite kdb being a set piece taker 4 his teams.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
atheist5:
what about the number of assist of players like iniesta?,is prime debruyne not a better player that prime iniesta being a more productive player?

yes you right debruyne does that more,but mr eden has far more other component to his game than just that and he has deliverd more in his career that debruyne

Chaiiiii....iniedo has suffered grin You mean kdb is better than iniedo cheesy grin Raumdeuter must see this grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Greatihex:
but, how come hazard have been creating more chances than him since their career bar last season nd d one b4 it[when hazard was poor], despite kdb being a set piece taker 4 his teams.?
Did you even read this nonsense before pressing submit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

Chaiiiii....iniedo has suffered grin You mean kdb is better than iniedo cheesy grin Raumdeuter must see this grin
LoL. @ iniedo. Na this iniedo you de always use send Raumdeuter go premature sleep. Once you call iniedo him go run. Hahahahahahaahah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:

do you read the nonesense you always post on this forum?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
CapitalCee:

LoL. @ iniedo. Na this iniedo you de always use send Raumdeuter go premature sleep. Once you call iniedo him go run. Hahahahahahaahah
the man is a stupid hypocrite,if you going to judge one player by stat use the rules for the others,if KBD is a better player than hazard because of stat then lampard was better than iniesta,shikina

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
atheist5:
You mean facts like Hazard is useless and Chelsea are glorified Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
atheist5:
You mean facts like Hazard is useless and Chelsea are glorified Arsenal........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
CapitalCee:

Lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:

You mean facts like Hazard is useless and Chelsea are glorified Arsenal........
na today i know say you be f00l

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
atheist5:
the man is a stupid hypocrite,if you going to judge one player by stat use the rules for the others,if KBD is a better player than hazard because of stat then lampard was better than iniesta,shikina
Lampard can never be better than Iniesta. Even Lampard will slap you if he hears this rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:

Lampard can never be better than Iniesta. Even Lampard will slap you if he hears this rubbish.

Why not allow their stats to be judge?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

he cant even understand seft,the boy too mumu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:

Stat wise. Lamps is better than baby face iniesta.

When using Stat to prove KDB is better hazard, same will be used for Lamp and Iniesta.
By the way, Hazard is out scoring KDB in their national team.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Obere4u:

When using Stat to prove KDB is better hazard, same will be used for Lamp and Iniesta.

Na true, whenever the stat thing favour them, they will be throwing it around, but when it's not in their favour, they shove it aside

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Obere4u:

Stat wise Yes i dont argue with Facts. But Iniesta
Andres Iniesta is primarily known for
his passing, dribbling, vision and
movement. Everyone who's seen him
playing knows that he doesn't score
or assist much but relies on
exceptional creative passing,
intuition and inventiveness to
control the midfield and dictate the
ebb and flow of play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
atheist5:

I'm sure you weren't here when we trashed Iniesta vs Lampard debate right here on this thread. Iniesta above Lampard anytime anywhere.

Stop this blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:

ebb and flow of play.
Same way hazard relies on his incredible ability to complete takeons and dribbles to create space for his teammates. The assist before the assist.
It's a simple sturvs

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

If Lampard is better than Iniesta, then he's also better than Zidane.

Do you agree?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
CapitalCee:

Na true, whenever the stat thing favour them, they will be throwing it around, but when it's not in their favour, they shove it aside

They will start blowing steeewpid grammar upandan...their selective judgment is the height of hypocrisy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Debroslink:

I'm sure you weren't here when we trashed Iniesta vs Lampard debate right here on this thread. Iniesta above Lampard anytime anywhere.

Stop this blasphemy.
the most important thing about reading is understanding bros,i neva insisted lampard is better than iniesta read again please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Unlimited22:

Same way hazard relies on his incredible ability to complete takeons and dribbles to create space for his teammates. The assist before the assist.
It's a simple sturvs
What nonsense . which yeye assist before the assist. Hazard is an attacking Player you judge by goals and assist. Its not anybodys Fault that he is a choker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

They will start blowing steeewpid grammar upandan...their selective judgment is the height of hypocrisy.

Lol I no know say Neymar de blow grammar like this ooo, see too much English on top iniedo matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Debroslink:

If Lampard is better than Iniesta, then he's also better than Zidane.

Do you agree?

Have you checked their stats of late? The last time I checked they were using stats to determine the better player here....why not try using stats Ursef to determine who the better player is btw lampard and iniesta?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:

my friend, if u dnt have anything to answer or cnt prove me wrong wt facts, why dnt u pass?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:

ebb and flow of play.

If Iniesta is known for dribbling vision and movement. Can we say Hazard is moulding into Iniesta while KDB is moulding into Lamps?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
CapitalCee:

Lol I no know say Neymar de blow grammar like this ooo, see too much English on top iniedo matter.

Na so the thing go bro...from stats to plenty grammar grin what a world we are living in! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nothing concern Me with Iniesta and Lampard. stats wise Iniesta na fool for where lampard dey. But make i hear person call Kelvin de bruyne name for where Hazard dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.