Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10792179 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:

What nonsense . which yeye assist before the assist. Hazard is an attacking Player you judge by goals and assist. Its not anybodys Fault that he is a choker.

So iniedo is a keeper? The last time I checked hazard and iniedo were listed as midfielders and not attacking forwards.

Do your checks sir.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Unlimited22:

Same way hazard relies on his incredible ability to complete takeons and dribbles to create space for his teammates. The assist before the assist.
It's a simple sturvs

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Obere4u:

If Iniesta is known for dribbling vision and movement. Can we say Hazard is moulding into Iniesta while KDB is moulding into Lamps?

Hazard is not morphing into any Iniesta. Hazard has not been outscored by John Terry and 3 seperate goalkeepers unlike Iniesta.

Keep Eunuch Iniesta out of talks when discussing productive footballers please.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ibim:

Hazard is not morphing into any Iniesta. Hazard has not been outscored by John Terry and 3 seperate goalkeepers unlike Iniesta.

Chaiiiii.... cheesy cheesy

Cc CapitalCee, Raumdeuter,Debroslink,Neymar1095

Please, is the above post correct about iniesta?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

Have you checked their stats of late? The last time I checked they were using stats to determine the better player here....why not try using stats Ursef to determine who the better player is btw lampard and iniesta?

I dey ask you. Lampard vs Zidane stats wise, who's the daddy?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Why is everybody shifting to Iniesta. Lets come back to the initial argument. Its Hazard vs Kelvin de bruyne.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ibime:

lol grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ibime:

Not productive yet still One of the greatest midfielders of all Time....... What a fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ibime:

I can easily name 5 defenders that have same or outscored Lampard with lesser games in European final competitions

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

Chaiiiii.... cheesy cheesy

Cc CapitalCee, Raumdeuter,Debroslink,Neymar1095

Please, is the above post correct about iniesta?

Lols this one pass my power oo, u know say we draw yesterday , our mouth never strong. When we win next week. I go respond. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:
Why is everybody shifting to Iniesta. Lets come back to the initial argument. Its Hazard vs Kelvin de bruyne.
hazard is better than de bruyne end of story,oga debruyne has never delivered somthing tangable for his team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Debroslink:

Na you Sabi....if you like carry Messi or Xavi join no bother send you work. The people wey dem dey talk about for here since na iniesta...no be me start the argument.

Feel free to check their stats or fashi the matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na end of season we go knw who go collect L. Na that time i go raise many of our already argued topics.

Collecting L at seaso..n...n end,
collecting L at seaso..n..n end,
collecting L.... at seaso..n...n end.
It may be you, it may be I, it may be some one by your side {2}

Repeat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Debroslink:

Zidane statswise was top 10 CM of his era.

Iniesta statswise is not top 200 of his era. Different goalkeepers and defenders sef outscore him.

We cannot compare fat Ronaldo era to Cristiano Ronaldo or Lewandowski era. Zidane stands kampke in his era statswise. Stop bringing Zidane into it to cover Eunuch that gets outscored by defenders in his era.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Debroslink:

I can easily name 5 defenders that have same or outscored Lampard with lesser games in European final competitions

If you like name 20 cheesy produce iniestas stats against lampard sir grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
atheist5:
lol people criticizing hazard for his lack of direct play will be the same folks overhyping him when his dribbles starts tearing defences again
don't mind them. Ashawo fans.
The hazard i have always watched is a player that prefers to play a through pass or cross when he feels that the probability of it getting to its destination is higher, unlike player like kdb that wl just be playing the pass whether em go reach or nt.

Hazard cn make dangerous runs with the ball at his feet, bt is never blind to a good and intelligent run by an attacker. Hazard wl pass the ball 90% of the time when he spots a very good run by an attacker who knws what to do with the ball. Maybe 75% when he was still young, bt nt nw. Watch out 4 hazard nd morata this season.

That being said. No matter the style hazard chooses to play, he is still better than kdb.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
atheist5:
hazard is better than de bruyne end of story,oga debruyne has never delivered somthing tangable for his team
Today i go Open your yanch.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
CapitalCee:

Lols this one pass my power oo, u know say we draw yesterday , our mouth never strong. When we win next week. I go respond. Lol

Bwuahahahaha..... cheesy cheesy me sef na supporters club I dey do from side grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ibime:

Lol.
Mr coefficient point is it true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Anybody That's not ready to argue Hazard and Kelvin with stats and facts should not quote me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bwuahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:
Anybody That's not ready to argue Hazard and Kelvin with stats and facts should not quote me.

Let's argue. Stat wise KDB has an edge but not to much of a difference between his Stat and that of hazard both at club side or international level.
Roll out the Stat yourself

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Obere4u:

Let's argue. Stat wise KDB has an edge but not to much of a difference between his Stat and that of hazard both at club side or international level.
Roll out the Stat yourself
why you dey follow dat mumu dey talk,he is a well known failed troll

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ibime:

Zidane statswise was top 10 CM of his era.

Iniesta statswise is not top 200 of his era. Different goalkeepers and defenders sef outscore him.

We cannot compare fat Ronaldo era to Cristiano Ronaldo or Lewandowski era. Zidane stands kampke in his era statswise. Stop bringing Zidane into it to cover Eunuch that gets outscored by defenders in his era.

Zidane... 38 assists in 6 seasons is greater than Lampard stats wise?

Stop this hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Debroslink:

Zidane... 38 assists in 6 seasons is greater than Lampard stats wise?

Stop this hypocrisy

Last 6 seasons of his career.

We have compared Zidane to all AMs of his era and struggled to name 10 with better stats, unlike Iniesta where we were naming Leon Osmans and Kevin Nolans.

I see Silva and KDB making goals and assists in Pep 4-3-3, not making excuses that their job is only to recycle possession in that system like you did for Eunuch. Put KDB in Iniestas place in Peps Barca team, who will even know that Iniesta is missing.

Please focus on the debate at hand. There is a debate going on comparing two PRODUCTIVE players - KDB and Hazard. Stop bringing EUNUCHS into such debate. Just focus on the matter at hand. Out.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin grin Eunuch Iniesta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Have KDB scored more than 10 league goalsa season in his career.
He's best tally I can think of is 10 for wolfsburg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chaiiiii....the demise of iniedo grin grin Where is Raumdeuter when you need him? undecided grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Who is watching AC vs inter here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Oya i have done my research. You know i deal with facts lol.

Since 2014/2015 Season (Club only).
Hazard has 37 goals and 21 Assist. = 58goal + assist.

Kelvin Mighty has 29goals and 54 assist =83goals + assist.

It's safe to say hazard is a fraud. One season magician one season choker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ibime:

Last 6 seasons of his career.

We have compared Zidane to all AMs of his era and struggled to name 10 with better stats, unlike Iniesta where we were naming Leon Osmans and Kevin Nolans.

I see Silva and KDB making goals and assists in Pep 4-3-3, not making excuses that their job is only to recycle possession in that system like you did for Eunuch. Put KDB in Iniestas place in Peps Barca team, who will even know that Iniesta is missing.

Please focus on the debate at hand. There is a debate going on comparing two PRODUCTIVE players - KDB and Hazard. Stop bringing EUNUCHS into such debate. Just focus on the matter at hand. Out.

Productivity is when you chalk up goals and assists in the biggest matches of your career, not in some gibberish matches against stoke or crystal PALACE.MOTM in biggest events outweighs any stats you chalk up against minnows.

That's why Iniesta is head and shoulders above any midfielder not named Zidane, Xavi and Pirlo.

Iniesta is so unlucky to live in an era of Messi and Ronaldo. Dude should have won balon d or by now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joseph901, fredoooooo, Shegzdave, MrLibrarian(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.