Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858822 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ibime:

They know themselves. I told them the difference between DeBruyne and their favourite son is urgency, vision and delivery. See some of the first time passes and crosses De Bruyne was making today, if it was their favourite son, all of those would end in dribbles rather than goals

Ibime, you should be wiser than this na.

KDB has Aguero, Jesus, Sane, Silva, Sterling to give one time passes to.

Hazard has Willian, Batshuayi, Bakayoko, who else in that front line abeg?

What has your great KDB done in the Belgium NT?

There are some talks you would expect from Olodos, when pple like you say them, person go just weak.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

I dey here reading foolishness about a CL final motm euro final motm and world cup final motm being compared to hidden Zahard

Ehn ehn....welcome sir. Dem say iniesta score 11goals out of 126 cl appearances,shey na true?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

I saw Azpi gas out for the first time yesterday and at some point I was afraid he was going to pick up an injury. Conte needs to give Azpi some rest please, I think he needs it before he picks up a nasty injury as body no be firewood. We have enough dependable bodies in that backline when compared to the midfield or attack, conte should utilize them please.

Which kind rest again after 2 weeks Intl break and its not like we are in mid season.

Season wey just start, make player don dey rest?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Which kind rest again after 2 weeks Intl break and its not like we are in mid season.

Season wey just start, make player don dey rest?

Na so I talk say hazard never dey fit...na jamb qxn I start to dey receive for here. I dunno if you saw yesterday's game? If you did, there is no way you won't notice that azpi gased out easily. It was the first time I saw him that way. And I am of the opinion that a little rest will do him a world of good, but if you think he doesn't need rest,do you have any other suggestion which can help him out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
patrickmuf:
grin grin grin teams much more lethal than the ones that has been sodomizing his team are licking their lips and waiting...You can't beat Burnley and Palace, it's Bayern, Juve, Real, Barcelona etc that you want to win...Only on shekpe thread...

Swear you knew we were gonna win Atletico.

Abi no be the same Atleti wey dey toothless against Cfc almost beat Barca yesterday?

We can't beat Burnley but beat Atleti, should we now say Burnley is better than Atleti because some of una Man U boys get as una dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

Na so I talk say hazard never dey fit...na jamb qxn I start to dey receive for here. I dunno if you saw yesterday's game? If you did, there is no way you won't notice that azpi gased out easily. It was the first time I saw him that way. And I am of the opinion that a little rest will do him a world of good, but if you think he doesn't need rest,do you have any other suggestion which can help him out?

Azpi na player wey dey play almost all matches per season without looking jaded.

Person just come back from 2 weeks rest, I am just confused as to what kinda rest he needs again.

How many matches has he played ds new season to warrant whatever rest you think he needs. It's too early.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Debroslink:

Biggest choker is when you are called the king of assists, and you can't provide a single assist in 5 major European finals.

Biggest choker is when you are non-existent in a major final and had to rely on a defender to win you the Europa.

Biggest choker is when you outscore your striker, yet that striker is fondly remembered for his exploits in the final, while you are just a carryalong

Biggest choker is when you are watching your god on TV while he's busy helping his team win the Euros '08 because you couldn't help your nation qualify.

Lampard is the biggest game choker.

My friend sharrap.

If Lampard got to a final, rest assured he carried Malouda, Joe Cole and co there.

If Iniesta got to a final, he was carried there.

Imagine what genuine productive players would do for Barca in finals with all the space afforded them by fear of Messi and dominance of Xavi, don't ever compare to a Eunuch. Lampard would have scored so many, it wont be funny. You are talking of a nigga with 10 UCL quarter-final to final goals, 5 semi-final to final goals, not to mention numerous assists at that later stage playing with Malouda and co. If your bïtch áss Eunuch was flanked by Malouda and Joe Cole for most of his career, he won't even make it out of group stage. Don't ever compare a killer with 300 goals and 200 assists vs a Eunuch that gets outscored by John Terry and 3 goalkeepers.

Even when Lampard got to UCL final, he scored. All his finals except the first one were from the age of 32 and over playing as a DM, yet he was even creating goals against Barca in 2012 UCL at that age. Meanwhile when Iniesta got to 30 years old, he was being compared to a tree.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Ibime, you should be wiser than this na.

KDB has Aguero, Jesus, Sane, Silva, Sterling to give one time passes to.

Hazard has Willian, Batshuayi, Bakayoko, who else in that front line abeg?

Please don't make this about one-time passes. Your best ground to stand on is that dribbling is better than first-time passing. Fabregas has been giving one-time passes to Costa the past 3 years, where was Hazard?

Chelseafan1:

What has your great KDB done in the Belgium NT?

Do you care to add their goals and assists for Belgium and tell us?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

chelseafan1, airmark you got mail

and no be me dey type am na your fellow Chelsea fans

There's a reason we wanted Hazard to join a team like Barca, Madrid no be to dey play with players like Willian, Batshuayi and Bakayoko.

We all knew who was the better player when KDB dey chop bench for Chelsea. If he's not older than Hazard, they should be about the same age.

Hazard will forever be his boss playing with a weaker squad.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hazardous Hazard. See as you are on your own, they carry every player take dey compare you.
You don suffer

Club

Lille

Ligue 1: 2010–11

Coupe de France: 2010–11

Chelsea

Premier League (2): 2014–15, 2016–17

Football League Cup: 2014–15

UEFA Europa League: 2012–13

Individual

UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year (2): 2010–11, 2011–12

UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year (2): 2008–09, 2009–10

UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year (3): 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12

UNFP Player of the Month (3): March 2010, March 2011, March 2012

Premier League Player of the Season (1): 2014–15

FWA Footballer of the Year (1): 2014–15

PFA Players' Player of the Year (1): 2014–15

PFA Young Player of the Year (1): 2013–14

PFA Team of the Year (4): 2012–13, 2013–14, 2014–15, 2016–17

ESM Team of the Year: 2014–15

FIFPro World XI 2nd team: 2015

FIFPro World XI 4th team: 2014, 2016

UEFA Best Player in Europe Award: 2015 – 6th place

FIFA Ballon d'Or: 2015 – 8th place

Bravo Award (1): 2011
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ibime:

Please don't make this about one-time passes. Your best ground to stand on is that dribbling is better than first-time passing. Fabregas has been giving one-time passes to Costa the past 3 years, where was Hazard?

Do you care to add their goals and assists for Belgium and tell us?

You can never and should never try to underestimate Hazard's influence in that Chelsea squad since he joined us. Chelsea squad is not the same as that City's squad.

At no point has our squad been better than city's yet we've won more trophies of which Hazard has been very very important and influential for us.

The Hazard I know has vision and is very wise, you didn't teach him to give that sweet pass to Morata when he did. Last season, most of the passes he gave Costa were wasted. Costa myt not have scored the one Morata buried.

Let's not forget the fact that he's even coming back from a serious injury and the team isn't in top shape yet, how many matches has he even played for us but no, let's bring him down and hail KDB who has Aguero, Silva, Sane, Jesus, Sterling all firing at the moment.

Can you say the same about our own squad?

I don't know about their joint goals/assists for their NT, they both play for Belgium, Hazard is the captain, did better at the last Euros, do well to show us their stats for the NT.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

See all these truth here. Na how you go know person wey sabi ball not monkey post

deliver ball one time to your attackers not to be dancing alanta in one corner because you wan disgrace defender. The idea of "I must embarass this defender" is so amateur and should be for players like Pius Ikedia, Zaha Traore. Thats why his style reminds me so much of Ikedia just forming activity on the field

Hazard will see acres of space in front of him and a striker making a run, but he will pause so that the recovering defenders will rush and he wil put ball in his torros.

Like the one he did against ur Bayern team when he disgraced all your defenders and keeper abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ibime:

[s]
My friend sharrap.

If Lampard got to a final, rest assured he carried Malouda, Joe Cole and co there.

If Iniesta got to a final, he was carried there.

Imagine what genuine productive players would do for Barca in finals with all the space afforded them by fear of Messi and dominance of Xavi, don't ever compare to a Eunuch. Lampard would have scored so many, it wont be funny. You are talking of a nigga with 10 UCL quarter-final to final goals, 5 semi-final to final goals, not to mention numerous assists at that later stage playing with Malouda and co. If your bïtch áss Eunuch was flanked by Malouda and Joe Cole for most of his career, he won't even make it out of group stage. Don't ever compare a killer with 300 goals and 200 assists vs a Eunuch that gets outscored by John Terry and 3 goalkeepers.

Even when Lampard got to UCL final, he scored. All his finals except the first one were from the age of 32 and over playing as a DM, yet he was even creating goals against Barca in 2012 UCL at that age. Meanwhile when Iniesta got to 30 years old, he was being compared to a tree.[/s]

The legend of Lampard's stats which is greater than any midfielder both past and present... 300+ goals and assists that no one will remember except Chelsea fans.

Yet, all football fans will fondly remember Drogba's killer goal again Bayern.

Stats are nonsense, MOTM in finals is the real deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

Ehn ehn....welcome sir. Dem say iniesta score 11goals out of 126 cl appearances,shey na true?

At 22 Iniesta won the CL final, By age 24 Iniesta won the Euro cup, At 25yrs Iniesta drove daggers into the heart of millions of shakpe fans carrying his team into the CL final which they won

By 26yrs Iniesta scored the world cup winning goal, At 27yrs Iniesta won another CL final providing an assist in the final

Abeg how old is Hidden Hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Like the one he did against ur Bayern team when he disgraced all your defenders and keeper abi?

DId that add to his 2 CL goals from open play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
airmark:

Abi now. If care is not taken, they will tell us hazard never played a through pass to our striker, before.

Did he wait for defence to regroup here? Nonsense. That's how they said modric was a poor midfielder, because he doesn't play like debruyne.

[img]https:///media/10-15-2017/kUv1mN.gif[/img]

I just weak for these people walahi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

There's a reason we wanted Hazard to join a team like Barca, Madrid no be to dey play with players like Willian, Batshuayi and Bakayoko.

We all knew who was the better player when KDB dey chop bench for Chelsea. If he's not older than Hazard, they should be about the same age.

Hazard will forever be his boss playing with a weaker squad.

Fabregas recorded 18 assists in 14/15 with the same players Hazard cant do anything with
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

DId that add to his 2 CL goals from open play?

There we go again, were you talking about ucl goals of Hazards game play?

Have you gone nuts again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Fabregas recorded 18 assists in 14/15 with the same players Hazard cant do anything with

Hazard won the PFA and was one of the best dribblers and chief chance creator, why didn't Fabregas do that too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
I see that we need to analyze what Lampard achieved outside of Abrahamovich billions

Lampard couldnt qualify his NT for Euro 2008, Couldnt make any major semi final for his country
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hazard won the PFA and was one of the best dribblers and chief chance creator, why didn't Fabregas do that too?

Award with no performance on the firld to show.

Show us what Hazard did in top games like in the CL or world cup NO

Show us his stats of goals and assists no

KDB got to EPL and he has more goals and assists shame on Hidden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:
There we go again, were you talking about ucl goals of Hazards game play?

Have you gone nuts again?

Yes his game play should result in goals and assists.

I am certain Asensio, KdB has more CL goals than Hiddem Pius Zahard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Greatihex:
but, how come hazard have been creating more chances than him since their career bar last season nd d one b4 it[when hazard was poor], despite kdb being a set piece taker 4 his teams.?

They are playing in the same league for the past 3 seasons, compare their goals and assists in the same league, thats despite KdB playing deeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
atheist5:
what about the number of assist of players like iniesta?,is prime debruyne not a better player that prime iniesta being a more productive player?

yes you right debruyne does that more,but mr eden has far more other component to his game than just that and he has deliverd more in his career that debruyne

Iniesta is a CL world cup and Euro final MOTM tell us about Hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You can never and should never try to underestimate Hazard's influence in that Chelsea squad since he joined us. Chelsea squad is not the same as that City's squad.

At no point has our squad been better than city's yet we've won more trophies of which Hazard has been very very important and influential for us.

The Hazard I know has vision and is very wise, you didn't teach him to give that sweet pass to Morata when he did. Last season, most of the passes he gave Costa were wasted. Costa myt not have scored the one Morata buried.

Let's not forget the fact that he's even coming back from a serious injury and the team isn't in top shape yet, how many matches has he even played for us but no, let's bring him down and hail KDB who has Aguero, Silva, Sane, Jesus, Sterling all firing at the moment.

Can you say the same about our own squad?

I don't know about their joint goals/assists for their NT, they both play for Belgium, Hazard is the captain, did better at the last Euros, do well to show us their stats for the NT.

This debate should be about whether Hazards dribbling is more effective than KDBs first time passing, not whether Hazard can compete with KDB in first-time passing. He can't. The only player with anything close to KDBs vision in the current era is Fabregas.

Do you know I sometimes watch Hazard 90 mins match and won't see a single cross? Sometimes it makes me wonder if he is a winger.

Last time I checked their Belgium goals + assists record 6 months ago or so, KDB was slightly ahead in less matches. I don't know what transpired in the last 6 months but I'm surprised that you are confidently claiming Hazards record is better without checking. Yes, Hazard had a better Euros but World Cup was a different story.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
airmark:

Abi now. If care is not taken, they will tell us hazard never played a through pass to our striker, before.

Did he wait for defence to regroup here? Nonsense. That's how they said modric was a poor midfielder, because he doesn't play like debruyne.

[img]https:///media/10-15-2017/kUv1mN.gif[/img]

Airmark, u don fûck up, we for ask Ibime whether Hazard don play better thru pass give our striker, na ds kind question we for take win anoda 100 pounds. He'll prolly tell us Hazard has never done that, na only DE bruyne dey do am cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
atheist5:
the man is a stupid hypocrite,if you going to judge one player by stat use the rules for the others,if KBD is a better player than hazard because of stat then lampard was better than iniesta,shikina

Iniesta MOTM in CL world cup and Euro final

Tell us what Lampard achieved outside the billion of players Roman bought, Lampard that didnt make any major semi or even qualify for Euro 2008

Minus Roman billions Lampard is no better than Jody Morris if you know who he was
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes his game play should result in goals and assists.

I am certain Asensio, KdB has more CL goals than Hiddem Pius Zahard

His game play resulted in a sweet goal against ur world best defence. What else do you want.?

After molesting and disgracing ur defenders, both retired and current. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

Why not allow their stats to be judge?

Yes their stats like CL world cup and Euro final MOTM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Iniesta MOTM in CL world cup and Euro final

Tell us what Lampard achieved outside the billion of players Roman bought, Lampard that didnt make any major semi or even qualify for Euro 2008

Minus Roman billions Lampard is no better than Jody Morris if you know who he was

Mumu, the same billions KDB is enjoying from ryt now abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:
His game play resulted in a sweet goal against ur world best defence. What else do you want.?

After molesting and disgracing ur defenders, both retired and current. grin

Has that resulted in more than 2 CL goals from open play?

In the below Bayern lineup Neuer Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba Vidal Thiago robben Ribery Muller Lewandosky Sub- James, Coman

Hazard has only outscored Neuer from open play in the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Mumu, the same billions KDB is enjoying from ryt now abi?

What did Lampard achieve outside of ROmans billions, He couldnt even qualify his NT for a Euro cup. Na that one you wan dey compare with Iniesta

(1) (2) (3) ... (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.