Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857268 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
undecided
diggz:

You zlatans ucl? He is only recognized as a god on the classless bus parking side of Manchester oga!!
Yes. Yes. United is the classes bus-parking side.

But...but Chelsea that parked BRT against City and Liverpool and if i'm not mistaken went defensive against Spurs and Arsenal are the awesome attacking side because Italian Jürgen Klopp with white teeth is pashunate and can dance Billy Jean....

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
afrodoc2:

Champions League Final. Put some respek on his name.
morata is greater than zlatan,he played two finals

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
atheist5:
but you just said a great player must have played in the champions league final na,acensio and morata are greater than zlatan using your logic

Exceptions are made when you compare football riff-raffs with the second most decorated active footballer in the world. grin grin

Just like you can't wake up and compare Drogba with Miroslav Klosè

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lana1:
undecided

But...but Chelsea that parked BRT against City and Liverpool and if i'm not mistaken went defensive against Spurs and Arsenal are the awesome attacking side because Italian Jürgen Klopp with white teeth is pashunate and can dance Billy Jean....

Italian Jurgen klopp cheesy grin grin Lwtmb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

I dont give a rat arss if he played in the finals....he didn't win it....simples!

Today we are being disrespectful to players who never won ucl bros......we dont care if they got to the finals or whatever they contributed to get to the finals....we want them to show us their ucl trophy or trophies.

But the statement you quoted mentioned PLAYING not winning a final.
So in no way should you have attached Ballack's name to that. Instead you should have mentioned Kerry Dixon, Bobby Tambling, Roy Bentley and other so called Chelsea "greats" .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Is the same thing adabowale has been failing to do....even Dominic calvert-lewin is shyyttin on dablord tongue
They don't play same position na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
afrodoc2:

So in no way should you have attached Ballack's name to that. Instead you should have mentioned Kerry Dixon, Bobby Tambling, Roy Bentley and other so called Chelsea "greats" .

Doc beht why na? grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lana1:
undecided

went defensive against arsenal and spurs,parked the bus against liverpool?,stop looking at livescores,go and buy telivision and start watchimg games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

Bwahahahagrin grin grin Pa Diggz is not himself today, fermented tombo effect!!!

E be like say na Pastor work no favour you again so na P.A work get am now abi? Ekpa shishe!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

E be like say na Pastor work no favour you again so na P.A work get am now abi? Ekpa shishe!

"For everything, there's a time and season...."

tongue Daddy Yo, make I serve you small bonga fish wey you dey come drop for my thread grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
afrodoc2:

I have always had an issue with that statement....it is total rubbish to me.....it is one of dayos turning amala lines which peeps like elrunning are using these days without understanding or knowing the origin of it.

Take elrony elrunning for example........he attended delta state university..... got to final year but failed to graduate with a certificate cuz he dropped out......will you now claim he achieved anything in Delsu bcuz he got to the finals?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

I have always had an issue with that statement....it is total rubbish to me.....it is one of dayos turning amala lines which peeps like elrunning are using these days without understanding or knowing the origin of it.

Take elrony elrunning for example........he attended delta state university..... got to final year but failed to graduate with a certificate cuz he dropped out......will you now claim he achieved anything in Delsu bcuz he got to the finals?

Cultist, you wan still embarrass me for here after you harass me for inside campus 2, near Ecobank.

Mgbo? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
eph12:

They don't play same position na.

Ok....Pascal gross nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

You guys moved from 1st to 2nd....playing catch up to ur noisy neighbors......why not argue with ur coach instead? tongue grin

Looking at that league table, how is your 'Poch >> Jose' faring?
Buhahahaha! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

Cultist, you wan still embarrass me for here after you harass me for inside campus 2, near Ecobank.

Mgbo? cheesy

You Sabi winners church for abk abi?.Na people like me build am bros.....not una set wey be say na yahoo plus and cultism get una tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Greatihex:
you people can be very unreasonable sometimes. When did Hazard's season start? How many minutes has he played this season?

Hazard 1157 minutes

Sterling 1370 minutes

Basically Sterling has played about 200mins more than Hazard and has 7 more goals

Unless Hazard can score 7 goals in 200mins then he is falling behind Sterling this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
SailorXY:
back to back defeat based upon what premise?

On top say you dey play 2 tough games back to back. Its not like you are playing Burnley and Brighton back to back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
atheist5:
you be fool so playing in champions league final is now an penchant to be a greater player?,tell me hazard f4ck your wife

Though you are senseless, the person below has given you a sensible answer

elrony:

You can't be claiming to be a great player and not even feature in one of soccer's greatest final.

When people talk about Didier Drogba, they don't just mention how he took epl by storm, they also reference UEFA champions league final..

Hazard is a local champion for now, you just have to live with it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
amodu:
You should know it will remain 11points as Chelsea will come second and become the closest rival.
Except you're telling us Chelsea will as well lose two matches.

You are right, I didnt know Chelsea was that close
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
airmark:
This is the nonsense, dayo ramdeuter has baptised most of you with. Is George Weah not a great player? Tell me the ucl final he played in?

Asinine comparison. George weah dominated a season of CL he was the top scorer, What has Hidden Hazard done outside ENgland

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:
Too much of ramdeuter is bad for your health bros....if we start to dey name non-entities wey don play and win ucl now.....will you claim they are better than other players who never won or played in the finals?

If we start to dey name the legends that have played a CL or a world cup final too nko? In the last 20yrs when countries started sending 4 teams the CL is the biggest club competition by far and any top player must make his mark there unlike Hidden Pius Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
MorataFC:
so since be in ucl final has been one of the criteria to become a great Player by your view, then it means all present man u players are local rural champions? grin

Pogba, Mata Carrick has played a CL final, DOnt join airmark in stupidiity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:
Zlatan must be the gods of local champions since he has failed to do anything useful in the ucl or Europe or world cup......may sense fall on you pastor!

By the way, since we are being childish....morata is greater than zlatan....u can fight with fone braaah!

You are very correct with the bold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:
Ballack nko?

Balack played 2 CL finals, 1 EUro final, And took his country to the world cup final. Dont be like the foolish airmark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Balack played 2 CL finals, 1 EUro final, And took his country to the world cup final. Dont be like the foolish airmark

Thank you for telling us he is a nearly man bros..... Care to show us a trophy he won in all the finals he played in or carried is team to...?

Dayo fight with ur phooolish logic please....... not me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

If we start to dey name the legends that have played a CL or a world cup final too nko? In the last 20yrs when countries started sending 4 teams the CL is the biggest club competition by far and any top player must make his mark there unlike Hidden Pius Hazard

Making the mark is winning the trophy bros......not getting to the finals to count ceilings like elrony.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are very correct with the bold

Cc elrony

Hope you can see what ur oga said about the scummies god?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:
Thank you for telling us he is a nearly man bros..... Care to show us a trophy he won in all the finals he played in or carried is team to...?

Dayo fight with ur phooolish logic please....... not me grin

Ballack took a tier 2 team like Leverkusen to the final, Hidden Ikedia Hazad cannot take a tier 1 team like Chelsea to a final

Ballack took a poorly talented German team to a world cup final, Hazard cannot take a richly talented Belgium to a final

Compare likes for like, Like Hazard like Bolasie

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
chrisley024:
Looking at that league table, how is your 'Poch >> Jose' faring?
Buhahahaha! cheesy

Lol... cheesy go away pls cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:
Making the mark is winning the trophy bros......not getting to the finals to count ceilings like elrony.

In the absense of winning making a final is the next best thing. If you cannot be first in your class be second. if you cannot make 1st class make 2-1 not for you to say 30th position and pass is the same as 2nd and 2-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:
Cc elrony
Hope you can see what ur oga said about the scummies god?

Since when did I become someones god, How come he isnt paying tithe to me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ballack took a tier 2 team like Leverkusen to the final, Hidden Ikedia Hazad cannot take a tier 1 team like Chelsea to a final

Ballack took a poorly talented German team to a world cup final, Hazard cannot take a richly talented Belgium to a final

Compare likes for like, Like Hazard like Bolasie

I don't care which tier of team 11ballacks took to ucl finals or which underprivileged German team he carried to the world cup.....I want to see his trophies won bros.....show me his certificate if he is not a school dropout lasun lasun cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, Ellexy, BlueRayDick, TLona1 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.