Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10793969 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Ok....Pascal gross nko?
Who is Pascal gross again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

You Sabi winners church for abk abi?.Na people like me build am bros.....not una set wey be say na yahoo plus and cultism get una tongue cheesy

Na still that Winners I dey go for abk. Even cultists like you when you dey abk and ritualists still dey enter first service with starched clothes. tongue

Shey I tell you say I don forgive you sha? .. only say that thing wey you do me then pain me well well anytime I remember am. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

In the absense of winning making a final is the next best thing. If you cannot be first in your class be second. if you cannot make 1st class make 2-1 not for you to say 30th position and pass is the same as 2nd and 2-1

Fvck absence of winning bros.....you can not start turning amala anytime you want to gain from it.....show me the trophy he won bros cuz we don't recognize efforts here!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
eph12:

Who is Pascal gross again?

Google is yah friend bros......hope you can see how useless adabowale is? A nobody is the one bossing Ur 89mil worth of akpo garri player cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:
I don't care which tier of team 11ballacks took to ucl finals or which underprivileged German team he carried to the world cup.....I want to see his trophies won bros.....show me his certificate if he is not a school dropout lasun lasun cheesy

Compared to Hazard, Ballack is a God

Ballack got the to CL final with Chelsea, the same Chelsea Hazard crashed them out of the CL group stages and even didnt make top 4 with

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Fvck absence of winning bros.....you can not start turning amala anytime you want to gain from it.....show me the trophy he won bros cuz we don't recognize efforts here!

So now you now believe all dat Hidden one corner dance every season doesn't count anymore? cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

So diggz, If your son cannot make 1st class, you will tell him its better to drop out or make pass since 2-1 and pass are the same thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

Na still that Winners I dey go for abk. Even cultists like you when you dey abk and ritualists still dey enter first service with starched clothes. tongue

Shey I tell you say I don forgive you sha? .. only say that thing wey you do me then pain me well well anytime I remember am. angry

I be choir master for that church....Na we carry blocks for head use build the church plus my tithe, building offerings and offerings join too.....I no sabi ritualist/cultist turn pastor like you tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

So diggz, If your son cannot make 1st class, you will tell him its better to drop out or make pass since 2-1 and pass are the same thing

Oga can you show me the trophies he won or make we just forget the matter entirely..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

So now you now believe all dat Hidden one corner danc
e every season doesn't count anymore? cheesy grin grin

Same with ur god zlatan,adabowale, d1ck gea,ur bag of beans matic and co...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Compared to Hazard, Ballack is a God

Ballack got the to CL final with Chelsea, the same Chelsea Hazard crashed them out of the CL group stages and even didnt make top 4 with

Story for the gods.....

Sweet story....wey the trophy or trophies?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard 1157 minutes

Sterling 1370 minutes

Basically Sterling has played about 200mins more than Hazard and has 7 more goals

Unless Hazard can score 7 goals in 200mins then he is falling behind Sterling this season

What idiots who never played football before and not ready to learn wouldn't understand is that, a player needs time to hit his peak form after returning from injury. Boathand is an example of a player that needs a whole year to return to smashing his body on the pitch when dribbled.

raumdeuter:

Asinine comparison. George weah dominated a season of CL he was the top scorer, What has Hidden Hazard done outside ENgland

From 'must shine in final' to 'dominating ucl'. Apari of germany.

Meanwhile,
raumdeuter:

What has Hidden Hazard done outside ENgland

He dominated the french league and was the best player in the league at a tender age. The same age your omo ologo renato is passing ball stupidly to carrabao board.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

I be choir master for that church....Na we carry blocks for head use build the church plus my tithe, building offerings and offerings join too.....I no sabi ritualist/cultist turn pastor like you tongue

Cultist choirmaster kpanshing your minstrels grin grin

I Thank Jah for ya Repentance cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

So now you now believe all dat Hidden one corner dance every season doesn't count anymore? cheesy grin grin
Are you saying he's a pole dancer with the corner flag

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Google is yah friend bros......hope you can see how useless adabowale is? A nobody is the one bossing Ur 89mil worth of akpo garri player cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How will anybody believe this na if I have to go on Google? I can just come here and say diggz bossed Morata and ask you to argue with your Google
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
airmark:

What idiots who never played football before and not ready to learn wouldn't understand is that, a player needs time to hit his peak form after returning from injury. Boathand is an example of a player that needs a whole year to return to smashing his body on the pitch when dribbled.

Meanwhile,

He dominated the french league and was the best player in the league at a tender age. The same age your omo ologo renato is passing ball stupidly to carrabao board.

what has Hazard done outside England and this is the best you can come up with? Chai! Hazard na really Local champion

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

what has your Pogba counterfeit bossed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
airmark:

See this ashunu. He needs time indeed. Maybe its the time he needed that made him ghost an entire season

Meanwhile,

Basically the only claim Hidden has outside England is that he dominated another LOCAL league. Basically he is a Local champion

Has anyone called Renato a world class player, Has anyone said Renato is better than Neymar? Hazard was the one called world class, He was the one compared to Neymar Messi and Ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
eph12:

How will anybody believe this na if I have to go on Google? I can just come here and say diggz bossed Morata and ask you to argue with your Google

Pascal gross plays for Brighton bros.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
dopeJemi:

what has your Pogba counterfeit bossed?

Why are you asking me jamb qxn? Thought we were being silly?

Pascal gross >>>>>>>>>>adabowale

Go fight with their stats for this season bytch tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

[s]Cultist choirmaster kpanshing your minstrels[/s] grin grin

I Thank Jah for ya Repentance cheesy

Elrunning I don tell you say make you choose Ur hustle....all this daddy freeze moves no go epp Ur ministry cuz u no be IB brought up tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
dopeJemi:

what has Hazard done outside England and this is the best you can come up with? Chai! Hazard na really Local champion

Zlatan, adabowale,matic, de Gea,baily, miki, and the rest who are not worth the mention are local champions.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
chrisley024:
Are you saying he's a pole dancer with the corner flag

Just like Ur entire squad....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard 1157 minutes

Sterling 1370 minutes

Basically Sterling has played about 200mins more than Hazard and has 7 more goals

Unless Hazard can score 7 goals in 200mins then he is falling behind Sterling this season
so, hazard that was returning from injury should start flying immediately?

BTW, when did you stop counting your favorite assists?

Hazard = 6 goals + 6 assists = 12 goal cont.
Sterling - 14 goals + 2 assists = 16 goals.

Though, i don't judge players just on goals and assists. But, by following your logic, look at the results up there.

In short, what is still holding from telling us that sterling is now better than Hazard, so that we can all go and rest?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Whatz with this old man's obsession with hazard sef..he doesnt even know about ur existence...So try to either enjoy his football or get-a-life!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Greatihex:

BTW, when did you stop counting your favorite assists?

Hazard = 6 goals + 6 assists = 12 goal cont.
Sterling - 14 goals + 2 assists = 16 goals.

AT the minimum you should be getting your stats right

Sterling has 13 goals and 4 assists. = 17

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Pascal gross plays for Brighton bros.....
Oh! He was lucky to play well that day. He can't repeat that performance anywhere else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
eph12:

Oh! He was lucky to play well that day. He can't repeat that performance anywhere else.

Lucky you call it? Dude who plays for Brighton is shyting on adabowale stats wise and you call it lucky....... scummies self cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:
Lucky you call it? Dude who plays for Brighton is shyting on adabowale stats wise and you call it lucky....... scummies self cheesy

Did Pascal Gross also miss 7 league games with injury like Pogba?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
dopeJemi:

I deliberately used that french league, the same french league you used to bring depay near his boss. That's bossing two different leagues and he still has more years ahead.

He's proud to be a local champion like all your players. Local boy, who most coaches rate higher than all your team's spineless players.

When will mourinhoe rate any of your players higher than the best player in the land?

"Last season, yes [Hazard was better]," Mourinho said. "In spite of the fact that Ronaldo was fantastic. He was fantastic. He scored an incredible number of goals.''

Greatihex:

Don't let your kid start his education in a village school, it must reflect in future. Dayo is an ogbomosho feyingbole comprehensive high school product.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

AT the minimum you should be getting your stats right

Sterling has 13 goals and 4 assists. = 17
okay. Can you give us the link to that with Hazard's own in the same site?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Greatihex:
okay. Can you give us the link to that with Hazard's own in the same site?

Hazard has 6 goals and 6 assists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.