Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857205 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) (4171) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
airmark:

I deliberately used that french league, the same french league you used to bring depay near his boss. That's bossing two different leagues and he still has more years ahead.

He's proud to be a local champion like all your players. Local boy, who most coaches rate higher than all your team's spineless players.

When will mourinhoe rate any of your players higher than the best player in the land?

"Last season, yes [Hazard was better]," Mourinho said. "In spite of the fact that Ronaldo was fantastic. He was fantastic. He scored an incredible number of goals.''

Don't let your kid start his education in a village school, it must reflect in future. Dayo is an ogbomosho feyingbole comprehensive high school product.
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard has 6 goals and 6 assists.
i can't see the link.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Did Pascal Gross also miss 7 league games with injury like Pogba?

It is not my business.....I am only stating the results the way it is....#simples!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Zlatan, adabowale,matic, de Gea,baily, miki, and the rest who are not worth the mention are local champions.....

Pogba is a champions league finalist, this is Matic's first season with United, so you can put the blame on Chelsea, De gea has the Europa league title to his name, Baily was a Villarreal player, you don't expect him to win anything with Villarreal, not to forget he just won a European competition in his first season at United, in fact, they all have a European title

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
airmark:

I deliberately used that french league, the same french league you used to bring depay near his boss. That's bossing two different leagues and he still has more years ahead.

He's proud to be a local champion like all your players. Local boy, who most coaches rate higher than all your team's spineless players.

When will mourinhoe rate any of your players higher than the best player in the land?

"Last season, yes [Hazard was better]," Mourinho said. "In spite of the fact that Ronaldo was fantastic. He was fantastic. He scored an incredible number of goals.''

Don't let your kid start his education in a village school, it must reflect in future. Dayo is an ogbomosho feyingbole comprehensive high school product.

C'est fini, He is a local champion cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
From Hazard-KDB! to Hazard-Sterling!

soon it will be Hazard-Salah!

I will be here watching!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
dopeJemi:

Pogba is a champions league finalist, this is Matic's first season with United, so you can put the blame on Chelsea, De gea has the Europa league title to his name, Baily was a Villarreal player, you don't expect him to win anything with Villarreal, not to forget he just won a European competition in his first season at United, in fact, they all have a European title

Will you kip kwayet!!! Show me Ur players ucl trophy/trophies or vamoose from here...... This is what happens when all of you choose to follow dayo blindly.

I am sure you are not aware hazard won Europa with cfc before you and your fellow scummies started screaming local champion upandan ...burr all your useless players have Europa titles so we should exempt them from being called local champions ..........#scummieswillalwaysbescummies!

Ogbeni....if you know your players haven't won the ucl just face front quietly........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Just like Ur entire squad....
I am sure your squad would want that and be 2nd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

See this ashunu. He needs time indeed. Maybe its the time he needed that made him ghost an entire season

From 'must shine in final' to 'dominating ucl'. Apari of germany.

Meanwhile,

Basically the only claim Hidden has outside England is that he dominated another LOCAL league. Basically he is a Local champion

Has anyone called Renato a world class player, Has anyone said Renato is better than Neymar? Hazard was the one called world class, He was the one compared to Neymar Messi and Ronaldo
"Eden is technically gifted and very fast. He will be a major star in the future. I would take him to Real Madrid with my eyes closed." Zinedine Zidane on the 19 years old hazard.

On 18 April, Hazard scored the only goal in a home win over Manchester United , after he latched on to Oscar's backheel pass to score past David de Gea. He was voted Man of the Match thereafter for his performance. [201] As a result of Hazard's impressive performances throughout the 2014–15 campaign, his manager declared him "one of the top three players in the world"

At Chelsea, Hazard matured into a world class player and was primarily utilised as a left midfielder. His development into one of the world's best players was highlighted in the
2014–15 Season; during this season he won multiple awards[275] and received praise from pundits and manager alike. Manager Jose Mourinho praised Hazard, saying that "He is already a top player and his evolution has been fantastic. He is still very young and he can become the best player in the world.

"I have no doubts he'll be back," said Zidane. "After Messi and Ronaldo, Hazard is my favourite player. It is spectacular to see him play."
And he added: "Do I see him going to Real Madrid? I love the player, that's all I will say."

When did you stop listening and following top coaches, especially, Zidane. Is it because it does have to do with Benzema?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nawa o..

Una head no dey pain una? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
chrisley024:
I am sure your squad would want that and be 2nd

Oga sir!! We can only have just one pl winner....if you like come second or third or fourth....Ur own trophy will be to qualify for the ucl, so what point were you trying to make again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:
It is not my business.....I am only stating the results the way it is....#simples!

You cant just state things without context. So can you say Rudiger 1 EPL goal, Messi 0 EPL goal. That is stating it the way it is without context
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
From Hazard-KDB! to Hazard-Sterling!

soon it will be Hazard-Salah!

I will be here watching!

Salah don pass hazard level 17 goals this season in November

Hazards most productive season was 2015 where he scored 19 goals.

If Sallah scores 3 more goals he would have outscored Hazard best season

Hazard should just settle down and embrace his mates like Bolasie, Tadic, Zaha, Snodgrass and Adama Traore

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Lucky you call it? Dude who plays for Brighton is shyting on adabowale stats wise and you call it lucky....... scummies self cheesy
Ehn bros is this the player you are masturbating about? shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Greatihex:
When did you stop listening and following top coaches, especially, Zidane. Is it because it does have to do with Benzema?

Zidane has overseen at least 2 transfer windows with Madrid he hasnt deemed it fit to submit a bid for Hazard. Zidate starts Benzema in crucial games

There is a difference between mere words to inspire an average player and putting action to the word. Like Pele hailed Godwin Okpara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Elrunning I don tell you say make you choose Ur hustle....all this daddy freeze moves no go epp Ur ministry cuz u no be IB brought up tongue

Lol... bringing people to the Lord Almighty is what I live for.

Buh I gotta play small grin grin

BTW , you dey enter Mudi Beach that year abi na Mccarthy? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Madrid bought world class players, attackers, and won UCL 3 times in the space of 4 years. Barca also paid heavily for Neymar and Suarez before they won UCL in 2015. Juve bought Huigan made it to 2017 finals.

It takes a world class team to win UCL. If you don't have them buy them especially in attack.

Man City bought KDB 55m, Sane 47m, Sterling 49m, G.Jesus 30m, B.Silva 43m. PSG Neymar 180m, Mbappe (expense loan to buy deal).

Chelsea's attack Pedro 25m 2015, Morata 58m 2017 and we except Chelsea to compete AND WIN. When serious teams spend atleast 100m in attack in the space of 2 or 3 years just to compete. Even ManU has spent 165m in 2 years in attack and still look to spend more.

Conte is right if Chelsea don't get it right in January this season is lost already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

You cant just state things without context. So can you say Rudiger 1 EPL goal, Messi 0 EPL goal. That is stating it the way it is without context

Na so......maybe adabowale now plays in a different league from gross...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Greatihex:
you people can be very unreasonable sometimes. When did Hazard's season start? How many minutes has he played this season?
You guys are full of excuses. How many minutes has the likes of Sanchez and Martial played? Season will end now and we would be seeing Hidden Ikedia in PFA list even though the contributions never matches the hype

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
eph12:

Yes sir!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
A40:
You guys are full of excuses. How many minutes has the likes of Sanchez and Martial played? Season will end now and we would be seeing Hidden Ikedia in PFA list even though the contributions never matches the hype

But...but.. He dances one corner na cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
A..40:

Maybe you guys can borrow one or two things from the post above.....

This is the same reason why we don't want to listen to any excuse being made here for adabowale,ballack and co...

eph12:

raumdeuter:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

But...but.. He dances one corner na cheesy grin cheesy

Like all the useless players in ur team....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Will you kip kwayet!!! Show me Ur players ucl trophy/trophies or vamoose from here...... This is what happens when all of you choose to follow dayo blindly.

I am sure you are not aware hazard won Europa with cfc before you and your fellow scummies started screaming local champion upandan ...burr all your useless players have Europa titles so we should exempt them from being called local champions ..........#scummieswillalwaysbescummies!

Ogbeni....if you know your players haven't won the ucl just face front quietly........

wetin dey do this one, you bring my players, I give you European trophy wey dem win you dey tear shirt, na me say make you no do the same for your Mr one corner? Oga no be me be the cause of your grievance or whatever dey worry you this evening

so you and your local champion of a player can go look bush and please miss me with the rude talk, I no get that Time today

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

Lol... bringing people to the Lord Almighty is what I live for.

Buh I gotta play small grin grin

BTW , you dey enter Mudi Beach that year abi na Mccarthy? cheesy

Na so.... wehdonsir! You wey be say na P.A work you don collect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:
Na so......maybe adabowale now plays in a different league from gross...

Players cannot score when they are injured and in the hospital. Gross didnt miss 7 league games like Pogba, So how is Pogba expected to match his output from the clinic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Na so.... wehdonsir! You wey be say na P.A work you don collect

P.A to Okowa? ... I go just call you make you quit your job ASAP based on who you be! cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Madrid bought world class players, attackers, and won UCL 3 times in the space of 4 years. Barca also paid heavily for Neymar and Suarez before they won UCL in 2015. Juve bought Huigan made it to 2017 finals.

It takes a world class team to win UCL. If you don't have them buy them especially in attack.

Man City bought KDB 55m, Sane 47m, Sterling 49m, G.Jesus 30m, B.Silva 43m. PSG Neymar 180m, Mbappe (expense loan to buy deal).

Chelsea's attack Pedro 25m 2015, Morata 58m 2017 and we except Chelsea to compete AND WIN. When serious teams spend atleast 100m in attack in the space of 2 or 3 years just to compete. Even ManU has spent 165m in 2 years in attack and still look to spend more.

Conte is right if Chelsea don't get it right in January this season is lost already.

So you mean Chelsea has not been buying? How did Willian Pedro Costa Morata, Hazard Bayayoko Kante Luiz Batsuya all get there?

This last transfer window after City, Chelsea is the next highest spender in the EPL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Why you dey vex like this na?... someone cannot play with you again?...

Oya Egbon Sorry, no vex again!

Na wao shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Maybe you guys can borrow one or two things from the post above.....

This is the same reason why we don't want to listen to any excuse being made here for adabowale,ballack and co...

The gentleman was comparing Hidden with those with same match minutes na.

Even if we go by you, how is that stat I put up there shitting on Pogba? The only thing this your mcm has more than the world class Pogba is nothing

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
One corner local superstar? Choi...

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Compare One Corners contribution to that of Martial na. Why won't he be begging Madrid, so he can win champions league by attachment like his partner in crime Norata.

A player will just be forming activity in one corner and we will not hear word again. Something Zahard does in a poor man Chelsea club and we don't make noise

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) (4171) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), Kimbeast and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.