Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780838 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) ... (19488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

All those you mentioned have all played a CL final at least. When will your useless Hidden Hazard do something meaningful in the continent

He is now dragging stats with Ashley Young
you be fool so playing in champions league final is now an penchant to be a greater player?,tell me hazard f4ck your wife
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Is the same thing adabowale has been failing to do....even Dominic calvert-lewin is shyyttin on dablord tongue

Olorogun , abeg tell us Calvert-Lewin position again!

I go report you give Iyawo say you don dey drink tombo and akara b4 you enter office tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2017
airmark:

L ko, L ni. Hazard scoring against city, arsenal, united, spurs was tagged local, but a goal against swansea, was what makes a defender top class to you. Mumu Apari.

that Rudiger's goal (gives us 3points) is more worth than Lukaku's 4 pointless goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2017
atheist5:
you be fool so playing in champions league final is now an penchant to be a greater player?,tell me hazard f4ck your wife

You can't be claiming to be a great player and not even feature in one of soccer's greatest final.

When people talk about Didier Drogba, they don't just mention how he took epl by storm, they also reference UEFA champions league final..

Hazard is a local champion for now, you just have to live with it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2017
MorataFC:
that Rudiger's goal (gives us 3points) is more worth than Lukaku's 4 pointless goals.

Tombo drinking Shekpites grin grin grin

Just look at yaself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

You can't be claiming to be a great player and not even feature in one of soccer's greatest final.

When people talk about Didier Drogba, they don't just mention how he took epl by storm, they also reference UEFA champions league final..

look i respect your opinion seriously,but that dayo ehh,how can someone be so obsessed about one person?,by your statement morata is greater than lukaku and zlatan.since he featured in the champions league final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2017
atheist5:
look i respect your opinion seriously,but that dayo ehh,how can someone be so obsessed about one person?,by your statement morata is greater than lukaku and zlatan.since he featured in the champions league final

No, Morata isn't near zlatan's godly status and his career output isn't befitting to compare with Lukaku.

In reference to the Hazard discourse, it was based on the tabled comparison to the likes of Neymar! (Since we can't judge them on league standards it was wise to use continental yardsticks where both subjects compete).

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

Olorogun , abeg tell us Calvert-Lewin position again!
I go report you give Iyawo say you don dey drink tombo and akara b4 you enter office tongue

E be like say na sperm full Ur brain.....tell me the position wey adabowale dey for goals and assists this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

E be like say na sperm full Ur brain.....tell me the position wey adabowale dey for goals and assists this season?

E pain am!!!! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

Too much of raumdeuter is bad for your health bros....if we start to dey name non-entities wey don play and win ucl now.....will you claim they are better than other players who never won or played in the finals?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

No, Morata isn't near zlatan's godly status and his career output isn't befitting to compare with Lukaku.

In reference to the Hazard discourse, it was based on the tabled comparison to the likes of Neymar! (Since we can't judge them on league standards it was wise to use continental yardsticks where both subjects compete).

how is zlatan and morata a greater palyer when they have never featured in one of football biggiest finals?
am CHELSEA fan but i dont think hazard is even equal talkless of being better than neymar at least for now,its the debruynes,the sterlings,the depays,the zahas that that fool keeps bringing around,the idiot ones even brought up douglass costa at one piont
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

This is the nonsense, dayo raumdeuter has baptised most of you with. Is George Weah not a great player? Tell me the ucl final he played in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

so since be in ucl final has been one of the criteria to become a great Player by your view, then it means all present man u players are local rural champions? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

Zlatan must be the gods of local champions since he has failed to do anything useful in the ucl or Europe or world cup......may sense fall on you pastor!

By the way, since we are being childish....morata is greater than zlatan....u can fight with fone braaah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Too much of raumdeuter is bad for your health bros....if we start to dey name non-entities wey don play and win ucl now.....will you claim they are better than other players who never won or played in the finals?

Argue with Raumdeuter cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2017
MorataFC:
so since be in ucl final has been one of the criteria to become a great Player by your view, then it means all present man u players are local rural champions? grin

Tombo drinking Shekpitesgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2017
atheist5:
how is zlatan and morata a greater palyer when they have never featured in one of football biggiest finals?
am CHELSEA fan but i dont think hazard is even equal talkless of being better than neymar at least for now,its the debruynes,the sterlings,the depays,the zahas that that fool keeps bringing around,the idiot ones even brought up douglass costa at one piont

This is the crux of my assertions. Good you're honest!

Who's comparing Hazard and Depay? angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2017
airmark:

This is the nonsense, dayo raumdeuter has baptised most of you with. Is George Weah not a great player? Tell me the ucl final he played in?

George Weah is a legendary legend!! Rare breed!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

Argue with Raumdeuter cheesy

Tombo drinking Shekpitesgrin [/quote]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

This is the crux of my assertions. Good you're honest!

Who's comparing Hazard and Depay? angry angry
dayo and some man united fans,but lets not forget that morata greater than zlatan issue oh since we using champions league finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Who recently dashed Mr moanrimhoe.....Ur c0cksucking bus parking cvnt of a coach is most recent L!!
Story. Story. Stooooooooooryyyyyyyyy.

Go argue with the league table!! cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
airmark:

Ballack nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lana1:
Story. Story. Stooooooooooryyyyyyyyy.

Go argue with the league table!! cheesy cheesy

You guys moved from 1st to 2nd....playing catch up to ur noisy neighbors......why not argue with ur coach instead? tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
atheist5:
dayo and some man united fans,but lets not forget that morata greater than zlatan issue oh since we using champions league finals

Morata cannot lace zlatan's boot, don't compare a Spanish cry baby to a god! !! grin grin

Abi you want to tell me Carrasco >>>>> Hazard? lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

You guys moved from 1st to 2nd....playing catch up to ur noisy neighbors......why not argue with ur coach instead? tongue grin

How do you lick the smell of our fart, considering you're right behind our butthole cheesy grin cheesy

Argue with epl log points and goals grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Brighton tho shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

Morata cannot lace zlatan's boot, don't compare a Spanish cry baby to a god! !! grin grin

but you just said a great player must have played in the champions league final na,acensio and morata are greater than zlatan using your logic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Lol. And u people have been playing catch up since August. So much for been the best team in the league.

U're one who said "most recent".
As of recent(today), the table suggests Mourinho is dancing awilo on Pashunate Michael Jackson's bald, wig wearing head.
Go and argue with the English FA...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
elrony:

You zlatans ucl? He is only recognized as a god on the classless bus parking side of Manchester oga!!

Moratas smallest toe is greater than all the zlatans in Manchester, and that includes adabowale, lukaku and co....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
diggz:

Ballack nko?

Champions League Final. Put some respek on his name.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
afrodoc2:

Bwahahahagrin grin grin Pa Diggz is not himself today, fermented tombo effect!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
afrodoc2:

I dont give a rat arss if he played in the finals....he didn't win it....simples!

Today we are being disrespectful to players who never won ucl bros......we dont care if they got to the finals or whatever they contributed to get to the finals....we want them to show us their ucl trophy or trophies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) ... (19488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), Realtord43, chic2pimp(m), Silentgroper(m), Datakey, milann, fredoooooo, andrewbaba44, Menemonic, popizaino(m), Shegzdave, Ijustwantto, chidekings(m), Singapore1(m), dcrested(m), TheLequte, HOMOTOYOSI10, enigma0 and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.