Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,239 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10827495 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

Nice try. You need to go and search again for my picture.

Werey apari, if I have such lips I wouldn't be making jest of rimmers.
Oh no you didn't shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ask him to take the picture of his lips and show us to prove me wrong
No wonder.

One time airmark begin brag say he go Onitsha and everyone begin call am IK say na because he resemble Jim Iyke.

He no know say na Ikputu Onu dem shorten to IK

airmark oponu po flour

if you nod your head, the wave generated by your gigantic lips can generate wind energy foe Ekiti state

bros you are on fire today...Airmark accept my sinparty

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
lordfalcao:
This season your highly evaluated players like bonucci, manolas, belotti, krychowiak are yet to win any point for their respective teams.

Hazard should be first on your list, you should add it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

cheesy

No one lied against you. Only dayo and his disciples would concoct a story to save their heads.

Since you are a rich dwarf short man, nothing to be ashamed of.

Those lips can cover dayos head including the ears.

Do you think it's normal for dayo to have mumus supporting his senseless views?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

bros you are on fire today...Airmark accept my sinparty

Only if I really have the lips he talked about. cheesy He failed woefully.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

Only if I really have the lips he talked about. cheesy He failed woefully.

I understand. bros you dey try sha, you're very strong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
CapitalCee:

Hahahahhahah too much grammar, I gave 4 different sites that confirmed the guys position and you are looking for heat map, it clearly indicates someone clutching at straws.
I said Martial is an attacking midfielder you insulted me I gave you facts you are speaking grammar.
Fig 1,2 and 3 are our most recent match versus Arsenal, our match vs Leicester and Liverpool respectively, with different formations. It's clear that the 21 year-old Frenchman is asymmetric with players like mkhitaryan, Mata, Young and Lingard known attacking midfielders all saddled with defensive responsibilities, but no, you are running around like a 5g mass suspended in a simple pendulum. Oga what position does ANTHONY MARTIAL PLAYS IN MAN UNITED? By all evidence, Attacking left Midfielder.

You can continue your insults by the way
Do you know anything like wing?

automatically Alonso,moses,zapacosta,tripier,aurier,+all players in a 3-4-3 setup are midfielders using your fücking logic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

I understand. bros you dey try sha, you're very strong
as in I'm no match against any of the 2 they will finish me before I start.
They fit each other grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Good Lord!!!
Airmark and Raumdeuter no go kee pesin pikin!!!!
Been laughing nonstop for 15 minutes!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Fashola needs to send an invitation to Mr. hot Pants for Hazard. We never get light for like 3 weeks now. Obviously some miffed sole contractor has resolved to go on strike. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
hardeycute:
Do you know anything like wing?

automatically Alonso,moses,zapacosta,tripier,aurier,+all players in a 3-4-3 setup are midfielders using your fücking logic

For the first time i have to lose it. You are not intelligent, after na ppl like you go talk say dayo de turn like amala.
Keep obeying Newton's 2nd law of motion.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
sod09:
as in I'm no match against any of the 2 they will finish me before I start.
They fit each other grin

you na woman na grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
jhorjhor:
Euros was over a year ago...Croatia are close to shit now..they needed a miracle to qualify...had to even sack their former coach before their last qualifying game.
Close to shit cos they finished 2nd in a group that had Iceland? Same Iceland who knocked out England? Sha beware of Finboggason and Siggurdson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
This thread though grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
CapitalCee:

For the first time i have to lose it. You are not intelligent, after na ppl like you go talk say dayo de turn like amala.
Keep obeying Newton's 2nd law of motion.
Ooh sheeet... That hurts cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
A40:
Close to shit cos they finished 2nd in a group that had Iceland? Same Iceland who knocked out England? Sha beware of Finboggason and Siggurdson

I think the people we really have to watch out for is Iceland.

The way they played the Croatians like bunch of amateurs, Maaan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Igerizee I have 1000pounds to bet.....cfc will win ucl this year,are u game?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2017

airmark David Luiz has found a way to make himself useful Another L
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

airmark David Luiz has found a way to make himself useful Another L

You don start again dayo cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mark Clattenburg says he allowed Tottenham to "self-destruct" in their 2-2 draw with Chelsea in May 2016, so that he could not be blamed for Leicester securing the Premier League title.
Tottenham needed to beat the reigning champions at Stamford Bridge if they were to retain any hope of stopping Leicester lifting the trophy.
In a fractious contest, the hosts came from 2-0 down to claim a point with nine Tottenham players and three Chelsea players booked by Clattenburg.
However, Clattenburg says he could have taken much more draconian action during the match, but was happy to let Tottenham "self-destruct" instead.
A brawl broke out at full-time between players and staff from both sides
He told NBC's Men in Blazers podcast : "I allowed them to self-destruct so all the media, all the people in the world could go: 'Tottenham lost the title'.
"If I sent three players off from Tottenham, what are the headlines? 'Clattenburg cost Tottenham the title'. It was pure theatre that Tottenham self-destructed against Chelsea and Leicester won the title.
"Some referees would have played by the book, Tottenham would have been down to seven or eight players and they would've been looking for an excuse.
Dembele was banned for six games after his confrontation with Diego Costa
"But I didn't give them an excuse, because my gameplan was: 'Let them lose the title'."
Chelsea and Tottenham received record fines following the game, while Tottenham's Mousa Dembele was banned for six games for violent conduct.
Clattenburg added: "The physical contact that went on in the Premier League - that was the theatre, that's what people loved. They love a tackle, they don't want it punished."
Clattenburg left his job as a Premier League official earlier this year to become head of referees in Saudi Arabia.

No wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Greatihex:
Mark Clattenburg says he allowed Tottenham to "self-destruct" in their 2-2 draw with Chelsea in May 2016, so that he could not be blamed for Leicester securing the Premier League title.
Tottenham needed to beat the reigning champions at Stamford Bridge if they were to retain any hope of stopping Leicester lifting the trophy.
In a fractious contest, the hosts came from 2-0 down to claim a point with nine Tottenham players and three Chelsea players booked by Clattenburg.
However, Clattenburg says he could have taken much more draconian action during the match, but was happy to let Tottenham "self-destruct" instead.
A brawl broke out at full-time between players and staff from both sides
He told NBC's Men in Blazers podcast : "I allowed them to self-destruct so all the media, all the people in the world could go: 'Tottenham lost the title'.
"If I sent three players off from Tottenham, what are the headlines? 'Clattenburg cost Tottenham the title'. It was pure theatre that Tottenham self-destructed against Chelsea and Leicester won the title.
"Some referees would have played by the book, Tottenham would have been down to seven or eight players and they would've been looking for an excuse.
Dembele was banned for six games after his confrontation with Diego Costa
"But I didn't give them an excuse, because my gameplan was: 'Let them lose the title'."
Chelsea and Tottenham received record fines following the game, while Tottenham's Mousa Dembele was banned for six games for violent conduct.
Clattenburg added: "The physical contact that went on in the Premier League - that was the theatre, that's what people loved. They love a tackle, they don't want it punished."
Clattenburg left his job as a Premier League official earlier this year to become head of referees in Saudi Arabia.

No wonder.
those English referees are nothing but cvnts...waiting for that apari Webb to admit he helped manyoo during Fergie era
Very corrupt useless people angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
sod09:
those English referees are nothing but cvnts...waiting for that apari Webb to admit he helped manyoo during Fergie era
Very corrupt useless people angry
Keep waiting. You'll probably wait longer than you've been waiting for your club to win the UCL.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
chrisley024:
Keep waiting. You'll probably wait longer than you've been waiting for your club to win the UCL.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
chrisley024:

You had to go there didn't you? angry angry

After you sef go say you dey fear God abi? angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
VargasVee:

I think the people we really have to watch out for is Iceland.

The way they played the Croatians like bunch of amateurs, Maaan.
I can't even place a finger on their style of play. I only hope their lack of experience at World Cup level would be their Waterloo. However we are talking about a team that fought Portugal to a standstill and beat England.

Na that their away match vs Turkey really fear me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Conte says the most important thing is to be qualified for the next stage and we must be pleased to have done this. He adds we want to play every game to win but points out finishing first in the group may lead to a hard Round of 16 draw. #CHEALT

What's Conte trying to say? I see him going for a draw today, resting Kante with DW in DM. Bakayoko, Willian & Pedro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2017
A look at the figures from Saturday’s win reveals key contributions all over the pitch…
We had 23 shots to Newcastle’s eight on Saturday, with nine of ours on target compared to two of theirs. Six of our efforts were blocked.
Eden Hazard had by some distance the most attempts with nine, well above his league average of 1.8 per game. Victor Moses was next with four.
Hazard embarked on 10 successful dribbles, at least twice as many as any other player. He was only stopped by a Newcastle player once.
The Belgian’s two goals means he has now scored more Premier League goals against Newcastle than any other team. All six strikes have come at Stamford Bridge.
We had a healthy 65.6 per cent share of possession, and in that time completed 647 of the 743 passes we attempted.
Cesar Azpilicueta made the most successful passes with 120, and he had the highest pass completion rate of anyone who started the game (91 per cent). The Spaniard also had a game-high 143 touches.
When it came to key passes, Cesc Fabregas’s four was a game-high figure, followed by
Alvaro Morata and N’Golo Kante with three.
Our overall pass success rate was 87 per cent.
Andreas Christensen won a game-high five aerial duels with an impressive 83 per cent success rate. Overall we won twice as many aerial battles as our opponents (20 to 10).
Both teams made 17 successful tackles, though our success rate was 74 per cent compared to the visitors’ 49 per cent. They were forced into 37 clearances.
Our top tacklers were Victor Moses, Fabregas and Kante , all with three. Marcos Alonso made a joint game-high three interceptions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Eden Hazard’s current form is one of the talking points of football and his performance in the most recent game did nothing to quell that.
His two goals scored against Newcastle, his favourite opposition in terms of finding the net, were the product of an attacking display that yielded nine shots from the Belgian in the match, six of which were on target which is the most in the Premier League by a player this season.
Clearly, the way he is being asked to play is suiting our no.10, and Antonio Conte , speaking to Chelsea TV after the 3-1 win, talked about being able to utilise 3-4-3 or, like on Saturday, a 3-5-2 shape.
‘I have this opportunity to decide game by game the system it is better to play,’ said the boss.
‘For Cesc, to play as one of three midfielders is great as it gives him more freedom and he is very good with the penetration, but also because Eden can play as a second striker. To rotate two different systems is good because the opponent doesn’t know the way we are going to prepare the game.
‘Eden in this system has more freedom to move, and we try movements to stay very linked with Morata but he likes sometimes to receive the ball between the lines and like this, it is very difficult to stop him.’
25 - Eden Hazard has scored more goals in all competitions for @ChelseaFC under Antonio Conte than any other player. Favourite.
3:25 PM - Dec 2, 2017
28 1,346 3,603 OptaJoe
@OptaJoe
Danny Drinkwater , who started a Chelsea league game at home for the first time, is a player growing accustomed to his new team-mate. Following the weekend game, he observed:
‘I can’t put into words how good he [Hazard] is.
When he is on the ball, you don’t know what he is made of with his skills and the way he moves off the ball, and I am lucky to play with him.’
- Danny Drinkwater
Hazard’s second goal and the team’s third owed plenty to the threat of Victor Moses who returned as right wing-back from the start of a game for the first time since injury six week earlier. As well as winning the penalty from which Hazard scored, it was a Moses cross that Alvaro Morata diverted in for the lead on Saturday and the team’s 50th goal of the season.
In the second half he almost combined with the Spaniard again for another effort on goal after he was played behind the defence by a superb Andreas Christensen pass. Behind Hazard, Moses had the most attempts on the Newcastle goal.
victormoses Follow
1 DAY AGO 36.5k likes 212 comments
Great to be back playing yesterday to help the team get another big 3 points �� #CFC
‘We have big players here that can win us games,’ were words from Moses after the final whistle. ‘It is great for me to be back and I am pleased to be back on the pitch again. The most important thing is to enjoy your football and I am doing that at the moment.’
It looks like he is not the only one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2017
Antonio Conte says Chelsea will go all out for the victory which will guarantee top spot in Champions League Group C when we take on Atletico Madrid at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday night.
With 10 points to our name, the Blues have already qualified and will secure first place with a win or if Roma do not pick up three points from their home match against Qarabag. If Atletico are to have any chance of progressing, they must beat us while also relying on the Italian side failing to win.
For Conte, the most important thing is maintaining our positive run of form, in which we have lost only once in our last 11 outings in all competitions, with eight of them ending in victories.
‘I think this game is important because we are playing against Atletico Madrid and they have shown in the past to be an important team in this tournament,’ he said. ‘Now there is a risk they will be eliminated, but we have to play a good game, to improve our confidence, and because we want to reach the first position in our group.
‘But if you arrive first, you could then get teams like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or Juventus. It doesn’t change a lot if you arrive first or second. The most important thing is to reach the next stage, but for our mission and our confidence, it would be right to win and arrive first.’
Following last Friday’s World Cup draw, Conte has also spoken about the prospect of several of his players featuring when England play Belgium: ‘For sure I will support my players and for this reason, Belgium, England, Brazil and so on. I will try to watch the game and I think it will be great to see my players against each other.
‘For sure, the World Cup is a great tournament – the best in the world – and in this tournament you can show your ability and your skills, and that you are at the top of the players. I think this is a fantastic chance for every great player to show his ability.
‘I don’t think Eden Hazard is in the peak of his career. I think he has a lot of improvement. He is a young player and it is important for him to work, work, work and show dedication to improve himself.
‘You are at the top when you win the Ballon D’Or, when you win the Champions League, when you win the World Cup and so on. In that moment you are at the top, otherwise you are only a great player.’

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/12/conte--an-important-game.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2017
The draw for the FA Cup third round has taken place this evening, with Chelsea handed an away tie against Championship side Norwich City.
Having been beaten finalists last season, the Blues will be hoping to go one better this time around and secure the trophy for the eighth time in our history.
We last met Norwich in the competition in 2007 when we won 4-0 at home in the fifth round before going on to lift the trophy.
Our most recent third-round meeting came in 2002 when, after a goalless draw at Carrow Road, the Blues progressed courtesy of a 4-0 win in the replay, a night which is mostly remembered for Gianfranco Zola's stunning back-heeled volley.
Ties are scheduled to be played between 5 and 7 January.
Draw in full:
Ipswich v Sheffield United
Watford v Bristol City
Birmingham v Burton Albion
Liverpool v Everton
Brighton v Crystal Palace
Aston Villa v Woking or Peterborough
Bournemouth v AFC Fylde or Wigan
Coventry v Stoke
Newport County v Leeds
Bolton v Huddersfield
Port Vale or Yeovil v Bradford
Nottingham Forest v Arsenal
Brentford v Notts County
QPR v MK Dons
Manchester United v Derby County
Forest Green Rovers or Exeter v West Brom
Doncaster Rovers v Slough Town or Rochdale
Tottenham v AFC Wimbledon
Middlesbrough v Sunderland
Fleetwood Town or Hereford v Leicester
Blackburn or Crewe v Hull City
Cardiff City v Mansfield Town
Manchester City v Burnley
Shrewsbury Town v West Ham United
Wolves v Swansea City
Stevenage v Reading
Newcastle v Luton
Millwall v Barnsley
Fulham v Southampton
Wycombe Wanderers v Preston North End
Norwich v Chelsea
Gillingham or Carlisle v Sheffield Wednesday

(1) (2) (3) ... (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obere4u and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.