Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,221 members, 7,880,810 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10827046 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Cesc Fabregas has lifted the lid on the approach he took to earning a regular place in Antonio Conte’s Chelsea side, an achievement for which he is rightly satisfied.
If our midfield playmaker is selected for the line-up tomorrow against Atletico Madrid then it will be his third start in a row, and this at a time when the manager is rotating players to negotiate a crowded fixture programme.
Having been one of the mainstays of the Chelsea side that won the league three seasons ago, Fabregas was anything but a regular choice for Conte in the early month of the Italian’s first season in charge, but all that changed.
‘I was not playing and I was not really part of his [Conte’s] initial plans,’ Fabregas said. ‘At that point you can do two things; you can just give up and accept that you are not going to be part of the team or the club in the future, or you can do what I did and try to be humble, work hard, train hard every training session and show him what you can do, show him he is wrong, show that he can trust you and you can play in his team. And that is what I did.
‘Every time I had an opportunity I gave my all and I delivered and I think from there on in we started to create a relationship. I would say now that my relationship with the manager is fantastic. He trusts me, I trust him and I know what he wants from me and I know exactly what I can give to the team. I reacted very well and I am very proud of this and at the same time I am very happy because I am where I want to be and that is all down to belief, trust and hard work.’ Fabregas added that he is feeling the fittest he has done for several seasons and while understanding his manager’s philosophy, he has altered his game.
‘I have to adapt myself, especially defensively to a new role. It is not the biggest of my strengths but I still had to adapt. Last season I think the boss would never have trusted me to play in a 3-4-3 every game and I think he does now. That means he has seen something improving in me every day in training and during the games

‘I am 30, you never stop learning in football and this what I am doing. I am learning a lot under him and I am very proud of that and happy. Hopefully it is not the end and there is much more to come.’
Included in that could be a first Champions League trophy for a player who has won so many other major honours.
‘It will be fantastic if I can get it,’ he said, ‘but it is a difficult competition and I have been playing it for a long time.
I have reached quite a few semi-finals, I lost the final in a very cruel way, but it is a competition you need to be lucky in, to be very consistent, very strong and hopefully it can be Chelsea’s year. We will try our best to be consistent enough to reach the final and hopefully win it.’

The bolded is what I mean when I talk about KDB's time at Chelsea. You don't run away from competition in a club like Chelsea while disrespecting the coach and then come to tell us that the coach hated you or played politics with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Fabregas was anything but a regular choice for Conte in the early month of the Italian’s first season in charge, but all that changed.
[b] ‘I was not playing and I was not really part of his [Conte’s] initial plans,’ Fabregas said. ‘At that point you can do two things; you can just give up and accept that you are not going to be part of the team or the club in the future, or you can do what I did and try to be humble, work hard, train hard every training session and show him what you can do.
KDB has a similar story to that of Thiago Alcantera, a story of impatience. While Thiago's tale could be more understandable than that of KDB they both could have replaced legends in their clubs.

Thiago could have replaced Xavi just as KDB could have replaced Lampard. Maybe their respective clubs failed to convince them but their clubs got Rakitic- Barca and Fabregas- Chelsea as replacements.

Chelsea's main loss isn't Lukaku or KDB, it's Salah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

airmark David Luiz has found a way to make himself useful Another L

I hope you remember where the actions below happened?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Elnino

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:

kai! Oga airmark, you wicked o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:

look at how Fernando was struggling to climb the bar.
Lwkmd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2017
He first answered a question about team news, reporting that David Luiz remains out injured because of a problem with his knee. Conte also explained that Kylian Hazard , Eden’s younger brother who trained with the first team this morning, is one of a number of younger players to have done so this season.
A Spanish journalist in the room then wanted to know Conte’s thoughts on Alvaro Morata , who already has 10 goals to his name this season having joined us in the summer from Atleti’s great rivals Real.
‘Alvaro is very happy to play for Chelsea, and I am very happy to have a player like him,’ Conte said.
‘For Alvaro it is the first season to play with regularity, and he is showing he is a great striker. For me, he has a lot of room for improvement and to become one of the best strikers in the world.
‘I repeat: I am very happy that Morata is in our team.’
Morata ’s compatriot Cesc Fabregas had spoken to the media shortly before Conte, and the boss was asked how the midfielder had successfully forced his way into the team.
‘Cesc at the start of the last season didn’t play a lot, but I was very happy because through his work, he tried to change my mind, and it happened,’ Conte acknowledged.
‘In the second part of the last season he started to play with regularity, and he was very important for us to win the title last season.
‘This season he continued to work very hard. He showed me great commitment and great behaviour. The coach has to make the best decision for the team, because the coach wants to win in the same way as the players and fans do.
‘I tried to make the best decision. This season he is playing with regularity. He is performing well and I hope he can continue like this for a long time.

‘He is young,’ Conte added. ‘When you are 30 years old, you have at least five years to play football.
‘To play at this level you must have great desire and will, because this level is not simple. You have a lot of competition with other players, but Cesc has great ambition. He is a winner in his mind and his mentality. For this reason, he is very strong.’
Conte also had words of praise for his counterpart Diego Simeone, who he knows very well as an opponent on the pitch and in the dugout in Italy. Conte pointed out the fact there is a good chance Atletico won’t qualify is testament to the quality in our Champions League group, which we will top with victory tomorrow.
‘Atletico are always a strong team, before and now. They are in a good moment of form, but it’s the same for us. Tomorrow the game will be open because Atletico Madrid will try to win the game, and it’ll be the same for us. The only difference is that the final result for them is very important, and for us we have already qualified, but at the same time a great team has to play every game to try to win.
‘The most important thing was to qualify for the next round, because one of Atletico or Roma will go out of this tournament. We must be pleased with our path in this tournament, even if I maybe regret one game against Roma away.
‘We want to play a big game and try to win, that’s normal. If you see the other groups, you have the same risk if you arrive first or second. If you arrive first you can draw Real Madrid or Bayern Munich or Juventus.
‘We have to try to do our best tomorrow, and then we will see what happens in the draw.’
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
Greatihex:
look at how Fernando was struggling to climb the bar.
Lwkmd

cheesy

Raumdeuter and other bayern fans must have wished he fell and broke his spine.

That's how to celebrate when you conquer your enemy and turn his home to slaughter slab.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Airmark and Raumdeuter...

a match made in heaven angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:

cheesy

Raumdeuter and other bayern fans must have wished he fell and broke his spine.

That's how to celebrate when you conquer your enemy and turn his home to slaughter slab.
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
I want Chelsea to win tonight, not just to send Costa to Europa which is already fated to happen anyway, but to top the group and avoid PSG.

Chelsea facing Bayern, Juve or even Madrid would be better than facing PSG.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:

The whole world surely remembers this

[img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/David+Luiz+Brazil+v+Germany+OTfDUYjCHGtl.jpg[/img]

Alan Hansen, the Telegraph Sport columnist and former Liverpool centre-back, said that the performance of Luiz, who is the world's most expensive defender after his £50m summer move from Chelsea to Paris Saint-Germain, was "one of the worst I have ever seen".

"I've been watching football for over 50 years, the high point was the Brazil team 1970, this is the low point," said Hansen on the BBC. "That was a woeful, woeful performance that could not get any lower."

Luiz was emotional before, during and after the match, holding up the shirt of the injured Neymar during the hosts' national anthem, putting in several over-zealous tackles which could have resulted in punishment, and unable to control the tears on the pitch at the final whistle.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/brazil/10955551/David-Luiz-apologises-to-the-whole-country-of-Brazil-after-7-1-World-Cup-2014-semi-final-defeat-to-Germany.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:
cheesy

Ramdeuter and other bayern fans must have wished he fell and broke his spine.

What do you think was going through the mind of these Brazilian in their home

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2014/07/ad140094112belo-horizonte-b.jpg?quality=80&strip=all[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Alan Hansen, the Telegraph Sport columnist and former Liverpool centre-back, said that the performance of Luiz, who is the world's most expensive defender after his £50m summer move from Chelsea to Paris Saint-Germain, was "one of the worst I have ever seen".

"I've been watching football for over 50 years, the high point was the Brazil team 1970, this is the low point," said Hansen on the BBC. "That was a woeful, woeful performance that could not get any lower."
Luiz was emotional before, during and after the match, holding up the shirt of the injured Neymar during the hosts' national anthem, putting in several over-zealous tackles which could have resulted in punishment, and unable to control the tears on the pitch at the final whistle.

Alan Hansen grin Go and read how AVB took him to the cleaners.

One night of ucl glory in munich, erases luiz flaws. Great players have their moments of disappointment. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

What do you think was going through the mind of these Brazilian in their home

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2014/07/ad140094112belo-horizonte-b.jpg?quality=80&strip=all[/img]

Isn't this the Dude that Died not too long after Luiz's atrocious performance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:

One night of ucl glory in munich, erases luiz flaws. Great players have their moments of disappointment. tongue

WIll the night of glory bring this man back to life?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:

AVB took Hansen to the cleaners but this AVB was

sacked in Chelsea
Sacked in Spurs
Went to Zenit in Russia

Last time he was seen in China

It seems airmark has a great affinity for failures

AVB, Krychokewack Coquelin, David Luiz. Like I said you are the anti midas, everyone you hype turns to shiit

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]
AVB took Hansen to the cleaners but this AVB was

sacked in Chelsea
Sacked in Spurs
Went to Zenit in Russia

Last time he was seen in China

It seems airmark has a great affinity for failures

AVB, Krychokewack Coquelin, David Luiz. Like I said you are the anti midas, everyone you hype turns to shiit[/s]

Hansen is a deluded soul like you. Avb shut him down, always hating on luiz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
chic2pimp:
Isn't this the Dude that Died not too long after Luiz's atrocious performance?

Cant you see that David Luiz is no longer considered for Brazil

Below is what David Luiz national team career looks like in the past 18months

Did he die or something, why is he always not in squad for the past 18months

Disposed like garbage by Conte, disposed like garbage by National team.

Maybe he should approach Panama if they need a reserve defender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:
Hansen is a deluded soul like you. Avb shut him down, always hating on luiz.

AVB shut down Hansen but where is AVB now. Sacked by Chelsea and Spurs

Last we heard he is in China coaching is mates are in Europe he is in China the place that befits failures like him

Hansen was hating on Luiz, Maybe Hansen was also the reason Luiz was chased away from Brazilian National team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]AVB shut down Hansen but where is AVB now. Sacked by Chelsea and Spurs

Last we heard he is in China coaching is mates are in Europe he is in China the place that befits failures like him

Hansen was hating on Luiz, Maybe Hansen was also the reason Luiz was chased away from Brazilian National team[/s]

Shut it, took this cup from your land.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Cant you see that David Luiz is no longer considered for Brazil

Below is what David Luiz national team career looks like in the past 18months

Did he die or something, why is he always not in squad for the past 18months

Disposed like garbage by Conte, disposed like garbage by National team.

Maybe he should approach Panama if they need a reserve defender

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Airmark Dayo says Calamity Luiz sent this man to an early grave. Shey na true? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:

Shut it, took this cup from your land.

Whenever I flog you hopelessly, thats when you start canceling posts

Tell us what David Luiz was doing here in front of 250M Brazlians

“I just wanted to give joy to the people who suffer so much. Unfortunately we could not, sorry everyone, all Brazilians. I just wanted to see people smiling. Everyone knows how important it was for me. I wanted to see everyone happy. [Germany] were better prepared. It is a day of great sadness and a lot of learning too.”

Is it by losing 7-1 at home in a world cup semi final that you make people happy. No wonder they chased him from Brazil, airmark did they also revoke his citizenship for being a National disgrace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
chic2pimp:
Airmark Dayo says Calamity Luiz sent this man to an early grave. Shey na true? grin grin grin grin grin

A year after the disaster of David Luiz, this man died at 60.

Brazilian FA and coaches dont want to kill more of their citizens thats why they sent David Luiz away from National team exile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark can you explain what is happening here to the national team career of David Luiz

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6364070_davidluiz_png7e5a1a49e215ea532a339228c80dbb02
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Recent club career of David Luiz

How can they do the funeral of a man when he is still alive

abandoned by club, abandoned by country forced to pick up another profession as a barber

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
chic2pimp:

You know dayo is a stubborn irresponsible person. We asked him to stake 100 bucks that luiz killed the man. He ran away with his big head swinging left to right.

He likes concocting fake stories to win arguments. The man died of cancer, but dayo would rather blame it on Luiz.

Raumdeuter is a cancer to this section.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Airmark and Rumdeuter...

a match made in heaven angry

Because of dundee like airmark, supremely intelligent people like us have to be here so he wont pollute the cyber space with his fuckeries
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:
You know dayo is a stubborn irresponsible person. We asked him to stake 100 bucks that luiz killed the man. He ran away with his big head swinging left to right.
He likes concocting fake stories to win arguments. The man died of cancer, but dayo would rather blame it on Luiz.
Ramdeuter is a cancer to this section.

IK you havent told us why David Luiz was chased away from his National team. The man died at 60 because his condition worsened after seeing the disaster of David Luiz

The witch cried yesterday the baby died today, who doesnt know its the witch who killed the baby
David Luiz gave the worst defensive performance of all time in 2014, the most famous Brazilian fan in the world that was seen crying uncontrollably on TV died in 2015. Make your own deduction on the possible cause of his death

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

IK you havent told us why David Luiz was chased away from his National team. The man died at 60 because his condition worsened after seeing the disaster of David Luiz

The witch cried yesterday the baby died today, who doesnt know its the witch who killed the baby
David Luiz gave the worst defensive performance of all time in 2014, the most famous Brazilian fan in the world that was seen crying uncontrollably on TV died in 2015. Make your own deduction on the possible cause of his death

You reason like a village farmer. The man died of a kidney cancer, he fought for 9years.

Stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:
You reason like a village farmer. The man died of a kidney cancer, he fought for 9years.
Stop disgracing yourself.

The man didnt die in the 9yrs, he was healthy enough to attend all the world cups from Germany to South Africa to his home country

Suddenly Dadid Luiz happened and the man died a year later

You havent told us why David Luiz was expelled from Brazil

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6364070_davidluiz_png7e5a1a49e215ea532a339228c80dbb02

(1) (2) (3) ... (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m), monerozi5590, chidekings(m), afrodoc2, Kimbeast and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.