Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782716 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
lordfalcao:
at least bigkesh own is better, he has seen what morata is good at and has accepted his fate. Whilst Morata and rudiger keep delivering 8/10 when called upon and giving you L cheesy

Yes, he gave me L by misfiring more than he scored and the gap between my team and city is wider than dayo's head now.

Conte is using rudiger appropriately. He knows his weaknesses and strengths. He benched and used him well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wetin Airmark do all of una today? This one nah gang up o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
chic2pimp:
Wetin Airmark do all of una today? This one nah gang up o

Them no reach. Even dwarfs joined. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

Dayo finally initiated you. cheesy

I'm not a cultist o... ask diggz grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
funlord:

Ikputu onu in HD..... grin

cheesy

This one go sabi rim o. Is that an essential tool of professional rimmers ?

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
diggz:
Elrony .....e b like say airmark just called you adanchi.. cheesy cheesy

That mad man called me a dwarf cheesygrin grin grin

The day airmark and Raumdeuter go deactivate , I go quit nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

Them no reach. Even dwarfs joined. cheesy

No wahala.... I no say you be One Man Sars squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
elrony:

Are you saying dayo is one?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
funlord:

Ikputu onu in HD..... grin

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

cheesy

My belle o cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Buahahaha I don tire for this thread

Unfollows thread before my lips change shape cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

Are you saying dayo is one?

Nope... just that "initiation" dey alays dey attached to social and spiritual vices grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin cheesy Funny thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
elrony:

Ask me wetin? Wan ya sef pastor angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
elrony:

cheesy

No one lied against you. Only dayo and his disciples would concoct a story to save their heads.

Since you are a rich dwarf short man, nothing to be ashamed of.

elrony:

My belle o cheesy grin grin grin

Those lips can cover dayos head including the ears.

elrony:

Nope... just that "initiation" dey alays dey attached to social and spiritual vices grin

Do you think it's normal for dayo to have mumus supporting his senseless views?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
IK can you deny this is not your picture

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
elrony:

Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Who was looking for my brother hoopLA again? He is back..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
raumdeuter:
IK can you deny this is not your picture

cheesy
Oloshi, where did you copy someone's photo apari?

Can you swear that's my picture ?.

Olori nla. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Conte says Hazard's best is yet to come. I do believe what he and other pundits have been saying, cause since Hazard picked form he's been on fire and more goals will surely flow.

When you consider some of the top forwards in the league we see that Hazard by far is better and will only get better. Beside he's new amazing partner Morata.

Last season's top scorer Kane has a shot accuracy of 57% as well as Augero below which is below that of Morata, even Sterling has just 48% shot accuracy. Luck as a lot to play it seems, maybe not in the case of G.Jesus who has 74%.

While Lacazette and Salah are looking like bargain buys with 76% and 69% shot accuracy (similar to that of Neymar this season). we've had some inspired goal-keeping, aside defensive errors and some lucky late goals that have made some attackers seem to possess more threat than others.

But Hazard is the biggest threat in EPL and one in Europe, with a shot accuracy of 85%, a high pass acc of 84% and still winning 72% of his aerial duels. cool
interesting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hahhahhahah

What da Fvck
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
elrony:
Raumdeuter is plain evil , he wouldn't even give his kids the "African resetting" format. Just verbal whipping cheesy grin

"Lips like 2 doughnuts placed on each other"... meaning say airmark get "Ikputu onu" cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin grin
have been reading and trying to imagine how someone lips can be like doughnuts placed on each other grin
I showed a colleague at work the guy was just laughing like a mad man,he was asking where I got the joke from
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

Yes, he gave me L by misfiring more than he scored and the gap between my team and city is wider than dayo's head now.

Conte is using rudiger appropriately. He knows his weaknesses and strengths. He benched and used him well.
aguero is on 10 goals his team is on 1st. Morata is on 9 goals Chelsea on 3rd, I don't see how it's morata's fault city is gaping us.

Rudiger delivered 8/10 solid job on Tuesday, he added jara by winning us 3 points. This season your highly evaluated players like bonucci, manolas, belotti, krychowiak are yet to win any point for their respective teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:
cheesy
Oloshi, where did you copy someone's photo apari?

Can you swear that's my picture ?.

Olori nla. cheesy

elrony, see I posted IK picture and airmark begin vex do you know the re-LIP-tionship between IK and airmark

Ask afrodoc2 if he can do a LIPosunction for you, or in the rap section you can LIP sync any song

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
elete momorimo (ete)
shete lowa wo (ete)
oya! ete pagiri gbemi (ete)

this thread ehn grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

Who brought this dwarf inside ? cheesy
oh Lord have mercy shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

cheesy

counter attack grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

elrony, see I posted IK picture and airmark begin vex do you know the re-LIP-tionship between IK and airmark

Ask afrodoc2 if he can do a LIPosunction for you, or in the rap section you can LIP sync any song

Nice try. You need to go and search again for my picture.

Werey apari, if I have such lips I wouldn't be making jest of rimmers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Beorn, afrodoc2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.