Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10795722 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) (4213) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
observing this thread like........

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
afrodoc2:
grin

Amiable doc, can you help with Ikputu onu surgery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

The man didnt die in the 9yrs, he was healthy enough to attend all the world cups from Germany to South Africa to his home country

Suddenly Dadid Luiz happened and the man died a year later

You havent told us why David Luiz was expelled from Brazil

I thought the man died in the stadium after the match.

Werey apari.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:
I thought the man died in the stadium after the match.
Werey apari.

Thats the effect of Ikputu onu on you, it makes you to be "thought-ing"

The protein, thats needed for brain development, has been redirected to the ponmo lips

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jesus christ...who born this guy?? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Amiable doc, can you help with Ikputu onu surgery

I can't fit. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Thats the effect of Ikputu onu on you, it makes you to be "thought-ing"

The protein, thats needed for brain development, has been redirected to the ponmo lips

Was it protein that made your head bigger than your body?

A man died a year after, as big as your head is, what you could attribute to the man's death is luiz performance.

We should thank God for keeping fools like you away from medical line, you would have prescribed rimming for an impotent man, to get his wife pregnant.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Rumdeuter

Yes baby. You know I havent seen your picture before, Can you let me see the person I have been arguing with. If you are cute, I will let you win more arguments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
it is on again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:
Was it protein that made your head bigger than your body?
A man died a year after, as big as your head is, what you could attribute to the man's death is luiz performance.
We should thank God for keeping fools like you away from medical line, you would have prescribed rimming for an impotent man, to get his wife pregnant.

The traffic of protein in form of amino acids and oxygen that should be going to your brain to function was redirected to your lips and made your lips to have turn-up like cut and sew gabardine trouser

In another life you should be a fan of redbull LIP-zig

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Raumdeuter are you actually calling a guy like you baby? shocked shocked

Ntori olohun....wahala wa ooooooooh cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
afrodoc2:
I can't fit. cheesy

O pari, It is finished, you mean airmark will have to carry this burden for the rest of his life?

The weight of the lips is a burden to his neck already. When he tries to look up, the Ikputu Onu keeps dragging him down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
diggz:
Rumdeuter are you actually calling a guy like you baby? shocked shocked
Ntori olohun....wahala wa ooooooooh cheesy

All reference to the character has been in the form of a female, unless you know what we dont know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

The traffic of protein in form of amino acids and oxygen that should be going to your brain to function was redirected to your lips and made your lips to have turn-up like cut and sew gabardine trouser

In another life you should be a fan of redbull LIP-zig

You must have described one of your relatives. Every part of my body is moderate, you are the one whose head is so big, even in your primary school, your ogbomosho feyingbole primary school 'head master' felt threatened and compensated you with 'head boy'. That year, no 'head girl'.

This is the real IK. Dayo the ikputu onu . cheesy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

All reference to the character has been in the form of a female, unless you know what we dont know

Which kind all reference? You better ask airmark to put him Hausa diggers to work for you before you enter a land of no return bros grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:
You must have described one of your relatives. Every part of my body is moderate, you are the one whose head is so big, even in your primary school, your ogbomosho feyingbole primary school 'head master' felt threatened and compensated you with 'head boy'. That year, no 'head girl'.

This is the real IK. Dayo the ikputu onu . cheesy

Oga IK, If the lip fits then wear it

Unlike you, There are people who have seen my pictures here, there are people who know me in person and they know the person you posted in not me. But can you have anyone here swear that this is not you with pictorial evidence

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Unlike you, There are prople who have seen my pictures here, there are people who know me in person and they know the person you posted in not me. But an you have anyone here swear that this is not you with pictorial evidence

cheesy cheesy

Stop denying it. That's your big head there.

I swear that's not my picture and I swear I don't have big lips.

Stop disgracing yourself apari and go and look for another picture to score good points with. Take your L to lautech.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:
Stop denying it. That's your big head there.
I swear that's not my picture and I swear I don't have big lips.
Stop disgracing yourself apari and go and look for another picture to score good points with. Take your L to lautech.

You swear has as much value as the value of David Luiz in Brazil now

You swore Krychokewack was the best DM,
You swore Coquelin was better than Busquets,
you swore Morata will flop in EPL,
You swore Rudiger will flop,
You swore Belloti was the real deal

You now see the useless value of your "swore" ,
Your Ikputu onu will be more valuable on a wh0re

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
When guys start insulting each other's look you know their is a problem. undecided
A very serious problem cry

TODAY IS UCL FOR Bleep'S SAKE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
The last world cup game of David Luiz

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:
The last world cup game of David Luiz

Lol......this particular match was fvcking hilarious mehn cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
diggz:

I don't think Brazil will ever bid to host again. The ones they hosted have caused the greatest days of sorrow to the country.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
afrodoc2:

I don't think Brazil will ever bid to host again. The ones they hosted have caused the greatest days of sorrow to the country.

True talk dockie.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]You swear has as much value as the value of David Luiz in Brazil now

You swore Krychokewack was the best DM,
You swore Coquelin was better than Busquets,
you swore Morata will flop in EPL,
You swore Rudiger will flop,
You swore Belloti was the real deal

You now see the useless value of your "swore" ,
Your Ikputu onu will be more valuable on a wh0re[/s]

Shameless brat. Get outta here.

Olori nla.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
airmark:
Shameless brat. Get outta here.
Olori nla.

Is this your cry of surrender after being pummeled mercilessly. You havent told us why David Luiz was expelled from Brazil

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
ramdeuter:

Is this your cry of surrender after being pummeled mercilessly. You havent told us why David Luiz was expelled from Brazil

Ngbo airmark? Se u dey surrender ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
afrodoc2:

diggz:

WHen you have a useless player and you dont expel him from the team on time he will bring untold pain to the entire nation

See what people had to go through courtesy of David Luiz Old young men women, gay straight, rich poor. One thing was common, they were all cursing the day David Luiz decided o go into football and not his original call barbing

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2014/07/ad140094112belo-horizonte-b.jpg?quality=80&strip=all[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) (4213) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.