Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10794140 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4327) (4328) (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 1:59am On Dec 19, 2017
atheist5:
mehn you are one of pep dark lords oh,conte is capable of wining the league with that leciester squad because he doesnt care about beautiful football,chelsea spent 200m this window but sold close to that amount also,including the likes of costa,matic o dont forget that too

Ok tell him to use this present CFC squad to win the league na.

It does not matter who you sold. Nobody is calculating all those things here except Forbes. Nobody forced him to sell the players. He let them go of his own volition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Eruditor:

Ok tell him to use this present CFC squad to win the league na.

It does not matter who you sold. Nobody is calculating all those things here except Forbes. Nobody forced him to sell the players. He let them go of his own volition.
don't be silly because barca bought dembele for 120m doesn't they didn't lose out on neymar at his prime,I nor understand you oh,you just dey force pep asslicking for our lives doing everything you can to ignore obvious logic,good day

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2017
If Pep cannot won the league with Leicester is it not because the players don't fit his philosophy or style of play? Or will Mou won the EPL with the same Leicester? Will Conte do it too?

both mourinho nd conte Av won sme trophies wen D odd are against them, hw many trophy as pep won wen D odd is against him

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2017
Eruditor:

There is no hype all he gets is constant disrespect including this piffle above.

I don't know why going a season trophyless is a measure of whether a manager is good or not. Mou has gone trophyless twice with RM and CFC. Where is your speech criticizing him?

And when you say Conte won the league with a team that finished 10th we can let you pass, but I have heard it long enough that I need to expose another myth that even I was ignoring; Conte does not win that title without Kante (PFA player of the year) and guess what? Ngolo was not part of that squad that finished 10th. So please, enough with this nonsense about who Pep bought.

Conte bought his own last season that worked for him. Pep has fixed the ills of his team and it is working for him. If Conte did not get hushed, then, nobody should tell us rubbish about who Pep bought. If buying huge was the secret to winning tell Man United to show you their last EPL since they started pumping money right after Fergie left.

Or ask Conte why he added £200M to his previous winners and will not win the same title again? It goes beyond buying players. The type of tantalizing football you are watching I reckon you have not seen in the EPL in the last maybe 10 years (if I am being generous).

All those highest bla bla you are quoting is a superficial way of viewing things. Ukaku should have more goals than CR7 this season since he was priced higher abi? Good, now you see that the market was inflated and City honored the quoted prices just like Mou, Conte and even parsimonious Wenger did.

If Pelle did great in his first season and did worse going forward how e take concern Pep? Jupp Heynckes won fvckall 2011/12 and then won a treble 2012/13. I don't remember people comparing him to LVGs first season who did so well and failed going forward.

If Pep cannot won the league with Leicester is it not because the players don't fit his philosophy or style of play? Or will Mou won the EPL with the same Leicester? Will Conte do it too?

If your answer is yes, then tell them to win this season since their respective squads are better than that Leicester team. Mtcheww.
mourinho nd conte Av won sme trophies wen D odd are against dem, hw many trophy as pep won, wen d odd are against him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2017
atheist5:
mehn you are one of pep dark lords oh,conte is capable of wining the league with that leciester squad because he doesnt care about beautiful football,chelsea spent 200m this window but sold close to that amount also,including the likes of costa,matic o dont forget that too
And where is Conte's Chelsea today? He builds a
team that cant dominate more than a season
but Pep builds a team that can win league titles
3-4 seasons on a row..Levels

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2017
Kamelot77:
mourinho nd conte Av won sme trophies wen D odd are against dem, hw many trophy as pep won, wen d odd are against him
Will you sh.ut up. Do you know the mess barca was before pep took over. Barça hadn't won a single major title in the
past 2 seasons with Rijkaard. A bald Pep
comes, and wins 6 trophies. The first and only.
Pep worked his way up to where he is. Turned
Barça B into champions of the 3rd division,
won the play-offs for the 2nd and got them
through.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2017
I think when you say Pep has the best squad at his disposal people really don't get what you mean, there's a big difference between best payers and best squads, he might not have the best players in all positions in his team but then, you can argue that some of his starting eleven are the best in their position in the league...
Talking about squad, a look at City's bench will give you a clear picture of how good a squad of players Pep has at his disposal, Gundogan, Danilo, Jesus, B. Silva, Toured, Bravo etc here's a collection of guaranteed starters at rival clubs.
Madrid had a very good squad going for them in the past couple of season till Zidane and Perez thought otherwise and sold Morata and sent James on loan. At this point, City can comfortably replace a starting 11 player without any consequent drop in quality, a luxury non of their rivals have.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2017
patrickmuf:
I think when you say Pep has the best squad at his disposal people really don't get what you mean, there's a big difference between best payers and best squads, he might not have the best players in all positions in his team but then, you can argue that some of his starting eleven are the best in their position in the league...
Talking about squad, a look at City's bench will give you a clear picture of how good a squad of players Pep has at his disposal, Gundogan, Danilo, Jesus, B. Silva, Toured, Bravo etc here's a collection of guaranteed starters at rival clubs.
Madrid had a very good squad going for them in the past couple of season till Zidane and Perez thought otherwise and sold Morata and sent James on loan. At this point, City can comfortably replace a starting 11 player without any consequent drop in quality, a luxury non of their rivals have.

thank you very much for this comment,just take a look at the players on his much,b.Silva gundogan can comfortably start in any other team in the epl,that's pure depth...not taking away the good he's done for the team,I'm sure before he took the city job,he critically analysed their squad and Manu squad and decided the one to manage,d funny thing is that if he leaves city now,psg would b d next destination...but all the same he's really good,but people shouldn't b ignorant of some other factors
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2017
Kamelot77:

*Face palm*

Sorry I quoted you.

Regards.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2017
A young manager with no experience of managing a small club talk less of big club like Barcelona going through a bad period where the players,fans and management needed result as soon as possible . That's what you call When the odds are against you but yet he had the balls to sell ronalidinho, deco,Zambrotta etc Pep made a 21 year old Messi his main man.
. Made a
20 year old Busquets his defensive midfielder. Promoted Pedro ,Brought pique from Man United bench and went on to win 6 trophies in a year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2017
atheist5:
don't be silly because barca bought dembele for 120m doesn't they didn't lose out on neymar at his prime,I nor understand you oh,you just dey force pep asslicking for our lives doing everything you can to ignore obvious logic,good day

Right back at you.

Funny thing is, I don't even want to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2017
BREAKING NEWS: Josep "Pep" Guardiola
leaves his managerial role at Man City to
take up a job at Sunderland so to prove
himself to Atheist5 and kamelot77, 2 unknown moniker from
nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2017
You guys are still on this Pep City issue, why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2017
What you have is what you give, all things have been working for City's good from transfers, to fixtures to player fitness while Chelsea might have excuses.

Chelsea's slow start to the season and in games affected the results. I still hope Chelsea take drastic actions. But credit must be given to Sterling for recovering his best form and being the player City hope he will be a goal scoring winger is a threat Chelsea has lacked with the poor form of Chelsea's attackers pointed out by Conte.

Also to the combination of Silva and KDB a compartibility and understanding they have formed over time while Conte has had to work with different midfield systems for various reasons which has also affected performances.

If Pep was managing this Chelsea our first 11 might have been Azpi, Chris, Cahill, Alonso; Kante, Fabregas, Willian; Hazard, Morata, Pedro

as a 4-3-3, I can even see a 4-2-3-1.

This 11 is by far better than City's Walker, Stones, Otemendi, Mendy; Fernandinho, KDB, Silva; Sane, Jesus/ Aguero, Sterling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2017
Neymar1095:

Has City even won anything yet not to talk of winning 3 seasons in a row?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:
What you have is what you give, all things have been working for City's good from transfers, to fixtures to player fitness while Chelsea might have excuses.

Chelsea's slow start to the season and in games affected the results. I still hope Chelsea take drastic actions. But credit must be given to Sterling for recovering his best form and being the player City hope he will be a goal scoring winger is a threat Chelsea has lacked with the poor form of Chelsea's attackers pointed out by Conte.

Also to the combination of Silva and KDB a compartibility and understanding they have formed over time while Conte has had to work with different midfield systems for various reasons which has also affected performances.

If Pep was managing this Chelsea our first 11 might have been Azpi, Chris, Cahill, Alonso; Kante, Fabregas, Willian; Hazard, Morata, Pedro

This 11 is by far better than City's Walker, Stones, Otemendi, Mendy; Fernandinho, KDB, Silva; Sane, Jesus/ Aguero, Sterling
Joke of the year, Fernandinho is better than Kante for the qualities Pep wants from his Midfielders and Silva and KDB over Cesc and Willian any day...The midfield and Defense is key for Pep and from what you posted, that City's defense retains the ball better and have better full backs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Neymar1095:

shut don't be faster than your shadow,this league resemble burnthisleaguedown
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2017
patrickmuf:

Will danilo and Walker bench Valencia and Azpilicueta? will Otamendi bench Bailly and Koscielny? will fernandinho bench Kante? will Sterling or sane or bernando Silva bench Hazard, salah and Mane? will Delph bench Young, Shaw and Alonso? will Jesus bench Kane, Lukaku and Morata? will ederson bench De gea?
look at all the recent awards given this year and tell me how many city players made the list compared to Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea

City don't have the best squad, Pep has made the best out of the squad

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

Will danilo and Walker bench Valencia and Azpilicueta? will Otamendi bench Bailly and Koscielny? will fernandinho bench Kante? will Sterling or sane or bernando Silva bench Hazard, salah and Mane? will Delph bench Young, Shaw and Alonso? will Jesus bench Kane, Lukaku and Morata? will ederson bench De gea?
look at all the recent awards given this year and tell me how many city players made the list compared to Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea

They have suddenly become the best because of their winning run but this time last year, they wouldn't swap their players for majority of those players

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2017
eph12:

They have suddenly become the best because of their winning run but this time last year, they wouldn't swap their players for majority of those players

exactly, if Pep was in charge of that title winning Leicester side, probably they would have said he had the best squad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Keep deceiving your yourself. Pep will sell half of your useless squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Neymar1095:
And where is Conte's Chelsea today? He builds a team that cant dominate more than a season but Pep builds a team that can win league titles 3-4 seasons on a row..Levels
Juventus!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2017
lordfalcao:
are they in the premier league?

sorry...my bad!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
eph12:

Has City even won anything yet not to talk of winning 3 seasons in a row?
Chill bros........The dynasty has just began.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Juventus!
Conte did an amazing job at juventus no question about that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Juventus!
Conte did an amazing job at juventus no question about that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2017
I said manage not build Chelsea's team shocked, why is simple understanding hard for some people undecided even when you born 1095bc you still reason lower than a foetus.

That other mofon pa'prick went and started a comparison, why will you like argument more than having sense.

Because I said Pep using that Chelsea 11 would have done what City 11 are doing, you want to turn it to fight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2017
I can see man utd supporting guardiola here...what exactly is Chelsea fans problem?

Conte ain't close to guardiola by any stretch.... guardiola can be compared to Fergie,mourinho,ancellotti and co...not Conte, Wenger(am an arsenal fan),ranieri who are still a champions league virgin

The same ranieri can't repeat his magic with Nantes in ligue 1....Na 4 goals PSG give him

Like it or not...Guardiola isn't your average coach...even if he signed messi,ronaldo and neymar...still winning 17 matches and drawing 1 in EPL (the match they drew was agaisnt Everton and one man city player was red carded,if not they would have won d match) is amazing

Call him fraudiola,baldiola or so...he is a great manager...I also doubted him last season but achieving this kind of result despite playing attacking football (not like d complain boy mounrinho) is wow!!!

accepting guardiola greatness won't make head to be bald!!!!!!

Na this same Chelsea fan dey hype hazard cuz he can dribble,why can't you hype a manager that can play sexy football and still get results unlike Eden ikedia who doesn't have any stats to back him up?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2017
Pep will never manage your garbage team..... Pipe dream. I bet all Chelsea fans including abramovich will Sack Conte to take pep without hesitation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

If city doesn't have the best squad, which team does?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2017
Last season, the players were not good enough, the players let him down, this season he made the best of his squad that he wasn't able to do last season after outspending everyone. Awesome.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2017
snowstormm:
I can see man utd supporting guardiola here...what exactly is Chelsea fans problem?

Conte ain't close to guardiola by any stretch.... guardiola can be compared to Fergie,mourinho,ancellotti and co...not Conte, Wenger(am an arsenal fan),ranieri who are still a champions league virgin

The same ranieri can't repeat his magic with Nantes in ligue 1....Na 4 goals PSG give him

Like it or not...Guardiola isn't your average coach...even if he signed messi,ronaldo and neymar...still winning 17 matches and drawing 1 in EPL (the match they drew was agaisnt Everton and one man city player was red carded,if not they would have won d match) is amazing

Call him fraudiola,baldiola or so...he is a great manager...I also doubted him last season but achieving this kind of result despite playing attacking football (not like d complain boy mounrinho) is wow!!!

accepting guardiola greatness won't make head to be bald!!!!!!

Na this same Chelsea fan dey hype hazard cuz he can dribble,why can't you hype a manager that can play sexy football and still get results unlike Eden ikedia who doesn't have any stats to back him up?
does iniesta have the stats to back his career up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4327) (4328) (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.