Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,255 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857043 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4328) (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2017
larride:
Last season, the players were not good enough, the players let him down, this season he made the best of his squad that he wasn't able to do last season after outspending everyone. Awesome.
I swear thunder go fire all this pep asslickers,so winning the league with a super rich club like city mean say make we come dey lick im ass,I just tire sha,if Chelsea weren't brainless this season losing to the pikes of westham,crystal palace and Burnley the gap go for nor reach like this, all this asslicking go for reduce

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2017
Neymar1095:
Pep will never manage your garbage team..... Pipe dream. I bet all Chelsea fans including abramovich will Sack Conte to take pep without hesitation.
which nonesense pep,has he outwon Conte during their time in england
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2017
larride:
Last season, the players were not good enough, the players let him down, this season he made the best of his squad that he wasn't able to do last season after outspending everyone. Awesome.
Bad argument. Ederson and walker are
only new players in city first team. What
changed is the philosopy was being
implemented last year and players were
figuring it out as they were making
mistakes and this year the passing
philosophy is really understood and players
r doing well. I will keep sharing L's to people like You like Christmas gift. Now sit your ass down.

Next!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2017
atheist5:
does iniesta have the stats to back his career up?

Lame clapback....I don't really fancy iniesta tho he is my club's legend... will pick xavi over him anyday

Anyway,d way hazard is going,he won't be remember outside Chelsea when he retires...he never reach 150 career goals...when most of his competitors has surpassed that...neymar had 150 goals when he was 21years old...he now has 312 goals despite being a year younger...hazard is even defeated when it comes to assists...if you think after d next 50 years,people will remember him for winning pfa and dribbles?..Na,he doesn't have world cup,euro or UCL to boast about..he needs to start making his legacy

anyway,I write about guardiola but you decided to pick the hazard part...wehdone sir

ikedia is the most overrated player

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2017
larride:

If city doesn't have the best squad, which team does?
Man Utd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2017
larride:

did he not add to the squad? Was pep's problem last season not the defense? Has he not fixed that? have the players not improved from last season? is it not the same attackers from last season that are still there this season?

Has he not made the best out of the squad?

Pep came and met aging legs in his squad, especially in the defense and that was his greatest undoing, because his attackers were firing on all cylinders last season, he has fixed the defense this season and his attack is still firing, how is that not making the best out of your squad? Why did mourihno not make the best out of his squad last season? after all, we were the highest spenders

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2017
atheist5:
which nonesense pep,has he outwon Conte during their time in england

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2017
Snowstormm and Neymar1095 would want you to believe Pep is some god and may even want you to call him the incompariable godiola or godzilla but is Pep so better than Conte that such comparison is foolish by those who do.

Pep took over a Barca that won la liga and UCL in 2006, finished with 76pts same with Madrid that won la liga 2007 but had a 1 time slump in 2008. Then comes in Pep in 2009 and almost the same Barca with few changes every Manager makes in a new season. Bayern had just won the treble finishing the league with 29wins and only 1 lose.

How about we look at the last four league seasons of both Pep and Conte.

Conte took a Juve, that had just finished 7th after playing in Serie B previously, to unbeaten run and 3 straight titles. Conte came to a Chelsea far worse than the City Pep meet and won the league against all odds.

So far in those four seasons, Conte 4 league titles Pep 3 leagues titles, win %; 74.5(113wins 12 loses), 75(105wins 15loses).

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Snowstormm and Neymar1095 would want you to believe Pep is some god and may even want you to call him the incompariable godiola or godzilla but is Pep so better than Conte that such comparison is foolish by those who do.

Pep took over a Barca that won la liga and UCL in 2006, finished with 76pts same with Madrid that won la liga 2007 but had a 1 time slump in 2008. Then comes in Pep in 2009 and almost the same Barca with few changes every Manager makes in a new season. Bayern had just won the treble finishing the league with 29wins and only 1 lose.

Conte took a Juve, that had just finished 7th after playing in Serie B previously, to unbeaten run and 3 straight titles. Conte came to a Chelsea far worse than the City Pep meet and won the league against all odds.

So far in those four seasons, Conte 4 league titles Pep 3 leagues titles, win %; 74.5(113wins 12 loses), 75(105wins 15loses).
Irrelevant... when Conte reach atleast a champions league semi final then you can compare them . so till then Conte is a Boy.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2017
Kamelot77:
mourinho nd conte Av won sme trophies wen D odd are against dem, hw many trophy as pep won, wen d odd are against him
Has the odds ever been against Pep cheesy and has he always meet the odds set in his favor?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:

I just know why raumdeuter always bash you

first of all,guardiola was appointed as Barca coach in 2008,what did they achieve in 2007?

why did you decided to use the last 4 seasons?...it is cuz it will tilt the argument on your side?

what has Conte achieved in the biggest competition which is UCL?

which team is greater BTW guardiola's Barca,Bayern and man city and Conte's juve and Chelsea?

how many UCL semi final does Conte have?

Did you know juve enter UCL final the season after they sack Conte?

Has Conte ever won treble?...talkless of sextuple?

Conte is the fraud!!!!!

I am not a die-hard guardiola fan but you Chelsea fans overhype everything about your club

I know the next argument will be how abrahimovich is better than florentino Perez..And you point will be who grow more beard BTW them in the last 3 seasons

Yeye club!!!! yeye players!!!! yeye fans!!!

make February come quickly,I need to see hazard and Conte face when we knock you out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
snowstormm:

Lame clapback....I don't really fancy iniesta tho he is my club's legend... will pick xavi over him anyday

Anyway,d way hazard is going,he won't be remember outside Chelsea when he retires...he never reach 150 career goals...when most of his competitors has surpassed that...neymar had 150 goals when he was 21years old...he now has 312 goals despite being a year younger...hazard is even defeated when it comes to assists...if you think after d next 50 years,people will remember him for winning pfa and dribbles?..Na,he doesn't have world cup,euro or UCL to boast about..he needs to start making his legacy

anyway,I write about guardiola but you decided to pick the hazard part...wehdone sir

ikedia is the most overrated player
so you agree iniesta is very overreated since he has no stats?,just look at you a 26 year old is being teased because he has no international trophy and CL has his career ended?remember the age ronaldo won an international player,right now he is greater than messi,

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
atheist5:
so you agree iniesta is very overreated since he has no stats?,just look at you a 26 year old is being teased because he has no international trophy and CL has his career ended?remember the age ronaldo won an international player,right now he is greater than messi,

even if hazard win world cup..he will still be considered in the same class as Pedro and Mata and co...world cup cement great players status not bums like hazard status...was Pedro,gotze,ozil considered great after winning world cup?

hazard will be 27 years old in a month,he has entered his prime but still doesn't improve...I won't be surprised if sterling later better his achievement

iniesta isn't overhype,I just prefer xavi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Snowstorm don't get personal or I'll make you regret it and that's a promise.

First of your stupidity didn't let you see I was refering to the end of the season and not the year of employment. Your probably so daft they should name you slowslump.

Your madness and diabolical insanity can never view that post logically. I pick the closest possible parameter to compare. Idiot why don't you compare Pep to Ancelotti's UCL career just to show how less foolish you are.

CONTE WAS SACKED?? For you who claimed homo eretus sumperancy for arguing with the farts your maggot filled brain spits out, it's not a pity but an achievement on your path. An accolade and proof of your stupidity.

I am not even angry... Yet anyway, but you felt to inpolitely correct me of which forgiving your error in reasoning would have been sufficient.

BUT to insult Chelsea fans, don't piss me you might not survive it. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
snowstormm:

even if hazard win world cup..he will still be considered in the same class as Pedro and Mata and co...world cup cement great players status not bums like hazard status...was Pedro,gotze,ozil considered great after winning world cup?

hazard will be 27 years old in a month[b],he has entered his prime but still doesn't improve[/b]...I won't be surprised if sterling later better his achievement

He hasn't improved, yet he had scored couple of goals in ucl and impressed, unlike in the past, coming from injury.

The weed raumdeuter has given most of you, must be ogbomosho made.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

Will danilo and Walker bench Valencia and Azpilicueta? will Otamendi bench Bailly and Koscielny? will fernandinho bench Kante? will Sterling or sane or bernando Silva bench Hazard, salah and Mane? will Delph bench Young, Shaw and Alonso? will Jesus bench Kane, Lukaku and Morata? will ederson bench De gea?
look at all the recent awards given this year and tell me how many city players made the list compared to Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea

City don't have the best squad, Pep has made the best out of the squad

You're are comparing City against the top 6 to validate your point which is wrong, is Valencia, Kante, Koscielny, Bially, Salah, Mane etc in the same team? Nope, compare them with the starting teams of their rivals, compare City and United, City and Chelsea, City and Liverpool, City and Arsenal, City and Spurs and not City vs Man United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs combined 11...
Morever, my argument was premised on the fact that City have a better bench than their rivals and can easily replace a starting player without a consequent drop in quality...Argue with this point.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
airmark:

He hasn't improved, yet he had scored couple of goals in ucl and impressed, unlike in the past, coming from injury.

The weed raumdeuter has given most of you, must be ogbomosho made.

3 UCL goals is an improvement one of which was penalty?....when 18 years old old mbappe is doing better

even firmino,Ben yedder has more than 3 UCL goals...it seems 3 UCL goals is an improvement for hidden sha cuz he has just scored 4 goals from an open play in UCL

hidden standard is so low that you considered 3 UCL goals as improvement...but yet,you compare him to salah,neymar and co

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:
I said manage not build Chelsea's team shocked, why is simple understanding hard for some people undecided even when you born 1095bc you still reason lower than a foetus.

That other mofon pa'prick went and started a comparison, why will you like argument more than having sense.

Because I said Pep using that Chelsea 11 would have done what City 11 are doing, you want to turn it to fight
Learn to be civil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
patrickmuf:
I think when you say Pep has the best squad at his disposal people really don't get what you mean, there's a big difference between best payers and best squads, he might not have the best players in all positions in his team but then, you can argue that some of his starting eleven are the best in their position in the league...
Talking about squad, a look at City's bench will give you a clear picture of how good a squad of players Pep has at his disposal, Gundogan, Danilo, Jesus, B. Silva, Toured, Bravo etc here's a collection of guaranteed starters at rival clubs.
Madrid had a very good squad going for them in the past couple of season till Zidane and Perez thought otherwise and sold Morata and sent James on loan. At this point, City can comfortably replace a starting 11 player without any consequent drop in quality, a luxury non of their rivals have.

Lets look at the players on Chelsea bench

Rudiger Luiz, Drinkwater Willian, Fabregas Batsuayi are these players not guaranteed starter at rival clubs?

Now lets look at Man Utd, Smalling Darmian Rojo, Blind, Herrera, Mikitaryan Mata, Zlatan are these not guaranteed starters at rival clubs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:

First of your stupidity didn't let you see I was refering to the end of the season and not the year of employment. Your probably so daft they should name you slowslump.

Your madness and diabolical insanity can never view that post logically. I pick the closest possible parameter to compare. Idiot why don't you compare Pep to Ancelotti's UCL career just to show how less foolish you are.

CONTE WAS SACKED?? For you who claimed homo eretus sumperancy for arguing with the farts your maggot filled brain spits out, it's not a pity but an achievement on your path. An accolade and proof of your stupidity.

I am not even angry... Yet anyway, but you felt to inpolitely correct me of which forgiving your error in reasoning would have been sufficient.

Have you finished?
BlueAngel444:

Have you finished? And check your dictionary well....there is nothing called eretus sumperancy...it's erectus supremacy

This is the reason why Chelsea fans are called agbero fans...he/she can't even copy correct spellings from the dictionary....I bashed Conte,he/she/he-female,she-male quickly checked the dictionary for big grammar to clap back...smh....ambassador of Chelsea fans in Nigeria

Your name should be mumu mumicus murander...mumu of the third order
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
airmark:

The weed rumdeuter has given most of you, must be ogbomosho made.

How many CL goals does Hazard have in 6 seasons?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
snowstormm:

hazard will be 27 years old in a month,he has entered his prime but still doesn't improve...I won't be surprised if sterling later better his achievement

how is iniesta greater thn pedro?,iniesta is overhype how many goals and assist does he have,so if belgium win their first ever world,you thinik hazard their best player will be remember like pedro?,i pity you he will be remembered more than messi internationally,xavi was not considered a great player before 2009 at the age of 28,he won the world cup nevt year at age 29,you just a n illogical hater,if portugal or belgium win world cup i go fustrate all barkabots for this forum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Rudiger Luiz, Drinkwater Willian, Fabregas Batsuayi are these players not guaranteed starter at rival clubs?

Now lets look at Man Utd, Smalling Darmian Rojo, Blind, Herrera, Mikitaryan Mata, Zlatan are these not guaranteed starters at rival clubs
Drinkwater will bench who at United? Willian that has been criticized well on this board? Batsuayi that isn't trusted even in the absence of Morata? Luiz and Fabregas are first teamers bar injury or twitches.

Over at United, Blind won't start in any of the rival teams, same with Darmain, Zlatan is old and can't be trusted, Mata, Mhki, Herrera won't start in any of the top 6 teams...
Starters not pretenders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
snowstormm:

3 UCL goals is an improvement one of which was penalty?....when 18 years old old mbappe is doing better

even firmino,Ben yedder has more than 3 UCL goals...it seems 3 UCL goals is an improvement for hidden sha cuz he has just scored 4 goals from an open play in UCL

hidden standard is so low that you considered 3 UCL goals as improvement...but yet,you compare him to salah,neymar and co

Compared to his past, he has improved in the ucl, despite starting the season in clinic.

Against atm, a top team, parading griezmann and co, he showed his class. Against roma in London, he turned up.

He had couple of assists too and we saw how he created a lot of chances for the team. But the weed you took from dayo would not let you see other important stuffs he brought to the fore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are a foolish man!

This season, fabregas have been a starter at chelsea
Why do you have to include him there. And where will drink water bench anybody? Who will he bench at city? Who will batshuayi bench? Even that unproductive willian. The same you that calls Luis calamity is trying to make him look like a very good defender that will walk straight into city team?

You are a foolish man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
patrickmuf:
Drinkwater will bench who at United? Willian that has been criticized well on this board? Batsuayi that isn't trusted even in the absence of Morata? Luiz and Fabregas are first teamers bar injury or twitches.

Over at United, Blind won't start in any of the rival teams, same with Darmain, Zlatan is old and can't be trusted, Mata, Mhki, Herrera won't start in any of the top 6 teams...
Starters not pretenders
Don't mind dayo.. He will do everything possible to score a cheap point. But this time around, this is a display of foolishness.

The same mata that became a bench warmer at Chelsea before he was sold will walk straight into which team? Old zlatan? Damian? Nawao.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Emaprince:
You are a foolish man!

Why do you have to include him there. And where will drink water bench anybody? Who will he bench at city? Who will batshuayi bench? Even that unproductive willian. The same you that calls Luis calamity is trying to make him look like a very good defender that will walk straight into city team?

You are a foolish man.

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
atheist5:
I swear thunder go fire all this pep asslickers,so winning the league with a super rich club like city mean say make we come dey lick im ass,I just tire sha,if Chelsea weren't brainless this season losing to the pikes of westham,crystal palace and Burnley the gap go for nor reach like this, all this asslicking go for reduce
Until thunder fire you before you realize it's not just about the result but having to play in a certain way winning all big teams and conceding just 3 against 5 top oppositions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
patrickmuf:

Starters not pretenders

Let me now ask who will Bravo bench at United Chelsea Arsenal or Spurs? Will Bravo bench DDG, Cech, Cortouis or Lloris
Who will Toure or Danilo bench at Chelsea, Man Utd, Spurs.
Batsuayi can bench either Lacazette or Welbeck. Theres a reason why CHelsea dropped 30M for him
Will Luiz not bench most of Liverpool defenders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
patrickmuf:
You're are comparing City against the top 6 to validate your point which is wrong, is Valencia, Kante, Koscielny, Bially, Salah, Mane etc in the same team? Nope, compare them with the starting teams of their rivals, compare City and United, City and Chelsea, City and Liverpool, City and Arsenal, City and Spurs and not City vs Man United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs combined 11...
Morever, my argument was premised on the fact that City have a better bench than their rivals and can easily replace a starting player without a consequent drop in quality...Argue with this point.

We are talking about the team with the best squad, we can't go lower than the top 6, you said "we can argue that some of his starting eleven are easily the best in the league" and I gave you players from different teams that have better players and are easily the best in their positions or better than the City players playing in those positions

Now let's do as you have said, Man City Vs Man Utd, Valencia and Young/shaw are better than Walker and Delph/danilo, Lukaku is better than Jesus, Ibrahimovic is better than Aguero, Martial= Sane, De gea better than Ederson, Pogba= De bruyne, Is bernando Silva better than rashford? Fernandinho Vs Matic is debatable, is otamendi better than Bailly? is stones better than Jones?

Vs Chelsea, Alonso and Azpilicueta are better than Walker and Delph, kante is better than fernandinho, Hazard is better than All their wingers, Morata is better than Jesus

Vs Liverpool, Mane, salah, coutinho are better forwards than Sterling, sane and Jesus

Arsenal and Tottenham are the clubs I believe they have better players than
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
If it was Mou that finished trophyless last season, Dayo and his up barka minions won't let hear word.

Funny thing is that this coach said Chelsea needed 10new players to compete last season...becausr he was scared of a woeful outing, which he still had at city despite spending huge in the transfer market. He failed and failed miserably... Experience he never had before. Fast forward to this season, he continued breaking
Banks again.

This man does not trust his ability, he trust money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Emaprince:
You are a foolish man!

You are a foolish man.
You are incredibly senseless.
Luiz is better than Mangala, on the same level with Stones. Willian will bench whoever is playing right wing at Arsenal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4328) (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, AlphaNugget(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.