Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857610 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
airmark:

Compared to his past, he has improved in the ucl, despite starting the season in clinic.

Against atm, a top team, parading griezmann and co, he showed his class. Against roma in London, he turned up.

He had couple of assists too and we saw how he created a lot of chances for the team. But the weed you took from dayo would not let you see other important stuffs he brought to the fore.

Atleast your response is class not like that blueangel

he has improved in UCL but he still needs to be providing better stats...I don't know why he finds it hard to score more when duds like salah,sterling even lingard are improving in that aspect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Emaprince:
If it was Mou that finished trophyless last season, Dayo and his up barka minions won't let hear word.

Funny thing is that this coach said Chelsea needed 10new players to compete last season...becausr he was scared of a woeful outing, which he still had at city despite spending huge in the transfer market. He failed and failed miserably... Experience he never had before. Fast forward to this season, he continued breaking
Banks again.

This man does not trust his ability, he trust money.

You are incredibly brainless, its a surprise youve not killed yourself

The major competitions both have entered since they got to England
Mourinho finished 6th last season Pep finished 3rd. Pep was knocked out of the FA semi, Mourinho in the quarters.
In the league Pep has met Mourinho 3 times beaten Mourinho twice drawn once

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are incredibly brainless, its a surprise youve not killed yourself

The major competitions both have entered since they got to England
Mourinho finished 6th last season Pep finished 3rd. Pep was knocked out of the FA semi, Mourinho in the quarters.
In the league Pep has met Mourinho 3 times beaten Mourinho twice drawn once
Stop displaying this level of stupidity old man.

Mourinho won two trophies last season and he qualified his team for champions league. What did pep win? Oh, he won 3rd position on the premier league table, he also won the FA cup semi final trophy.

Mumu!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
airmark:

A grossly unproductive hazard, known for scoring goals with ease against the so-called best keeper, should be a big deal.

I will post other gifs later. Each time you guys bombard our thread to post nonsense, I will ensure I come here to drop basket full of gifs. cool
A lot of players have scored against De Gea. Scoring against him is irrelevant. Bring your gifs of the goals he has scored in the champions league let's see. You can duplicate a gif to make it much no problem angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Emaprince:
Stop displaying this level of stupidity old man.

Mourinho won two trophies last season and he qualified his team for champions league. What did pep win? Oh, he won 3rd position on the premier league table, he also won the FA cup semi final trophy.

Mumu!!

WHich useless tier 2 trophies are those Yorupa cup which is Sevillas birthright or Carling cup, Only a terminally mad person like you will be telling us Mourinho won those trophies

Tell Mourinho that you hope he retains those 2 trophies and see what he will tell you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
larride:

If city doesn't have the best squad, which team does?
Instead of all the back and forth, an answer to the above question would have made more sense and probably made a more reasonable discuss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
eph12:

Until thunder fire you before you realize it's not just about the result but having to play in a certain way winning all big teams and conceding just 3 against 5 top oppositions
may thunder fire before you realize that trophies are the only measure of sucess
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
snowstormm:

Atleast your response is class not like that blueangel

he has improved in UCL but he still needs to be providing better stats...I don't know why he finds it hard to score more when duds like salah,sterling even lingard are improving in that aspect

Did hazard start the season as fit as those listed?

You mentioned firminho having more goals in ucl earlier. Did you consider the quality of opposition he faced? Farmers from maribor, factory workers from hoffeinheim, dry cleaners from Moscow. He even played 2 more matches than hazard.

Everyone knows hazard needs to do more, but when you guys want to criticise, ensure you do it intelligently.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
If I wanted to be perfect so a fool like you don't feel like a reject then definitely I won't be born like you an insect.

So you fell for that trick, so predictable your life choices must stink.

You thought that even by mistake you would be crowned a king. My apologies for unlike you I've nt forgotten how to think. So you do check a dictionary before you speak, was just checking the slowslump I named you well I guess it's gonna stick.

Don't think your a lord your just a moth, like I said sum-per-rancid , and your gonna burn. Everything about you smells even the flies would consider a dead body more alive than you.

I despise people like you, who take the slightest mistakes people do and turn it into a ridicule.

Snowstormm (spits) what an insult to snow that it's name is used by such a dark forgotten soul.

YOU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
atheist5:
may thunder fire before you realize that trophies are the only measure of sucess
Who has more trophies? Conte or Pep?

My guy your thunder has finished warming up

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
hephem:
Instead of all the back and forth, an answer to the above question would have made more sense and probably made a more reasonable discuss.

I already answered that, I said Man Utd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
hephem:
How do you measure the best team? Nobody can answer that especially when its not a comparison between Chelsea and Swansea. No team is better, they are all good in their own way. Chelsea just won the league last season and the two players they lost have been replaced by arguably better ones
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
eph12:

How do you measure the best team? Nobody can answer that especially when its not a comparison between Chelsea and Swansea. No team is better, they are all good in their own way. Chelsea just won the league last season and the two players they lost have been replaced by arguably better ones
I understand you and I actually dont have an answer but an
opinion. Thou I think if the discussion is done based on specific teams comparison, then it would be better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
eph12:

cheesy LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
airmark:

Tell me those unproductive players that continuously sodomise de gea and his team, every season, with goals?

[img]https:///media/3-15-2017/3Rb4qd.gif[/img]

[img]http:///media/10-23-2016/s6pwLD.gif[/img]

6 years in England, 2 goals and 10 one corner. My God!!! shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
eph12:

and how many trophies has pep won in england
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
eph12:

Chupo Moting scored 2 goals vs DDG in one game but na Hidden Ikedia aimless drimbu we dey post gifs of

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
atheist5:

How many CL semi has Conte played in his entire career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
eph12:

That must be a man utd legend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
eph12:

is morata and bakayoko are the arguably better players than costa and matic?,chai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

How many CL semi has Conte played in his entire career
baba how many trophies has pep won in england oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
hephem:
I understand you and I actually dont have an answer but an
opinion. Thou I think if the discussion is done based on specific teams comparison, then it would be better.
So you see that every comparison will likely have elements of bias. Just last season, Pep was called a fraud for his team performance, but instead of praising him now for turning it around people have refused to. The narrative now is that the team is the best
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
atheist5:
baba how many trophies has pep won in england oh

Not even trophy, How many cl semi has Conte played in his entire coaching career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Not even trophy, How many cl semi has Conte played in his entire coaching career
none participating only twice,na how many trophies has pep won in england
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
atheist5:
Shey if Pep wins the epl this season you will agree he is better?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Chupo Moting scored 2 goals vs DDG in one game but na Hidden Ikedia aimless drimbu we dey post gifs of
Leave him let him be posting one corners when Hazard mates are posting goals and assists. What a shame cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
atheist5:
none participating only twice,na how many trophies has pep won in england

Pep has made 7 CL semi finals Conte 0

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
eph12:

Shey if Pep wins the epl this season you will agree he is better?
it will be 1-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Just to answer question directly, men go dey turn amala upandan with Ogbono soup..

Chai, Dayo has shared this sickness across this board
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Pep has made 7 CL semi finals Conte 0
conte has participated in just 2 champions league making 0 semis,pep has in 8 making it only once so it is 2-1 yet,in the meantime howm many trophies has pep won in england
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:
If I wanted to be perfect so a fool like you don't feel like a reject then definitely I won't be born like you an insect.

So you fell for that trick, so predictable your life choices must stink.

You thought that even by mistake you would be crowned a king. My apologies for unlike you I've nt forgotten how to think. So you do check a dictionary before you speak, was just checking the slowslump I named you well I guess it's gonna stick.

Don't think your a lord your just a moth, like I said sum-per-rancid , and your gonna burn. Everything about you smells even the flies would consider a dead body more alive than you.

I despise people like you, who take the slightest mistakes people do and turn it into a ridicule.

Snowstormm (spits) what an insult to snow that it's name is used by such a dark forgotten soul.

YOU
Egbon snowstormm, you have a mail.

Please do well to reply.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
All these Guardiola asslickers Maan

He's a top coach, not a god of a manager.

Ask them what he has done, they'll go on and tell you how he promoted Messi and how he turned Barcelona Junior team around.

The same Barcelona that had about the richest academy during the years?

He'll be a god when he turns around a team where pressure to succeed is.

Conte took Siena, Bari to promotion in Serie A. Turned Juve from a recently relegated team to a 3-time Champions in over years. Even the Italy that basically every pundit predicted to crash out, made it to the quarters.

Fraudiola and joining the best placed teams where there's no pressure.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) (4335) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dcrested(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.