Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10828844 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:
Diggz I am still waiting for your answer, I'm not here for arguments..

who has been more productive between salah and Hazard this season, pick a name

Only a blind will pick hazard....sterling, Sane,debruyne,Silva has been more productive even lingard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:
Diggz I am still waiting for your answer, I'm not here for arguments..

who has been more productive between salah and Hazard this season, pick a name

Who is more productive btw adabowale and grob or albrighton-?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

Who is more productive btw adabowale and grob or albrighton-?

oh my goodness, I asked you a very simple question, who has been more productive between Salah and Hazard? Answer that and I will answer yours

na God I use beg you, please pick a name, Just one name, I swear if you answer am I go tell you who productive pass between Adabowale and grob
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
snowstormm:

Only a blind will pick hazard....sterling, Sane,debruyne,Silva has been more productive even lingard

I need him to tell me, I want to use his own logic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
snowstormm:

so by your logic...hazard is hustling to go to a league neymar conquered when he was 21 years old...or hazard is struggling in a league Owen conquered when he was 17 years old?...cause Na d player hazard plated against that neymar is also playing against?

Anyway both are also playing in champions league...how did a player from ligue 1 doubles hazard goals tally and has more assists,dribbles,chance created than hazard?

Believe me,your logic is void and I thought you were seeing the light but you are still as stupid as ever

I might not take lingard over hazard...but I will take a fit coutinho,Bale,Sanchez,this season sterling and sane over hazard anyday...he doesn't score enough goal or assists,he doesn't lead dribbles or even chance created stats in Europe...he can only lead backheels chart, but thank God there is no chart like that

Hidden hidezard a.k.a one corner dancer,bum bum d'or,onishakushaku of shaku shaku land is the most overated player
You are not intelligent at all using Hazard and overrated in same sentence. Neymar didn't conquer La liga he was playing for the best team with the best player in the world unlike Hazard who conquered League 1 with fvcking Lille, won young player of the year and also player of the year twice...We all can see barca is still very intact and doing well since neymar left so what are will not saying..Show me Sanchez, countinho's epl player of the year award. Hazard won it already both as young and senior player. He was 2nd behind Kante last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Creatrixity:

Na waa o!

Better club fans dey talk, even Assanal fans wan add mouth join. Shouldn't you be in one miserable dark hole lamenting your multiple predicaments?

Last year the premier league clubs were too generous with y'all. This year, Europa League sef una no go see.

Dem dey mark attendance of horned animals for bush, snail dem dey answer "I am present" gringringrin
says the scummies....
See pot calling kettle black cheesy
Park the bus fc grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

oh my goodness, I asked you a very simple question, who has been more productive between Salah and Hazard? Answer that and I will answer yours

na God I use beg you, please pick a name, Just one name, I swear if you answer am I go tell you who productive pass between Adabowale and grob
You mean between Dabbinson and Pascal Gross?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Unlimited22:

You mean between Dabbinson and Pascal Gross?

My question is, who is more productive between Salah and Hazard? you wan help am answer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
hensben:
You are not intelligent at all using Hazard and overrated in same sentence. Neymar didn't conquer La liga he was playing for the best team with the best player in the world unlike Hazard who conquered League 1 with fvcking Lille, won young player of the year and also player of the year twice...We all can see barca is still very intact and doing well since neymar left so what are will not saying..Show me Sanchez, countinho's epl player of the year award. Hazard won it already both as young and senior player. He was 2nd behind Kante last season.

Smh...you are daft...show messi also didn't conquered la liga cause he is playing for the best team with the best player?...And didn't Barca also played well after dinho departure?

how did you know he was second behind kante?... do only announce this first not the second and third

And is Mahrez better than couutinho,Sanchez and co cause he won pfa?

And if you actually believe hazard is still better than neymar,then Na only God can help you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Greatihex:
Neymar has not created more chances than Hazard in the champions league this season. Get your facts right. Dazzol

Proof?...if he didn't created more chances,he sha beat him in all other aspects or not?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
I will take it that I am not getting an answer from you, so I will proceed to exposing the idiocy(according to you) in your logic

Salah has not been more productive than Hazard this season, Messi has not been more productive than Ronaldo this season, KDB has not been more productive than Mkhitaryan this season(because in August mkhitaryan had more assists), Silva has not been more productive than Pedro this season, Sterling has not been more productive than Rashford this season

You know why? I will tell you

this is why

diggz:

More productive....how? in December more productive...?.

what does the above logic say, it says

We can't tell who has been more productive because we are still in December

it says, salah has double figure goals this season and Hazard doesn't, but we can't tell who has double figure goals because we are in December

it says Kane is not currently the best striker in the Epl because we are in December

It says Man City are not leading the log with 12 points because we are in December

it says our judgement of players should only come in May and not December

My brothers and sisters, When did Pogba's judgement come last season from this same set of people? In September

my brothers and sisters, this same set of people claimed Kante was by far the better player than Pogba, when did they make this claim? in November

My brothers and sisters, are these not the biggest hypocrites in our time?

Mtchewww, I'm out

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

My question is, who is more productive between Salah and Hazard? you wan help am answer
Do I look like diggz?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Why don't people use goals and assists to judge Luka Modric?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Greatihex:
Neymar has not created more chances than Hazard in the champions league this season. Get your facts right. Dazzol

OK..they both created 20 chances each...that should show you how superior neymar is

in UCL

Goals. 2nd

chances created. 2nd

dribbles completed 1st

assists. 2nd

All rounder

@hensben

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Unlimited22:
good question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
snowstormm:

Smh...you are daft...show messi also didn't conquered la liga cause he is playing for the best team with the best player?...And didn't Barca also played well after dinho departure?

how did you know he was second behind kante?... do only announce this first not the second and third

And is Mahrez better than couutinho,Sanchez and co cause he won pfa?

And if you actually believe hazard is still better than neymar,then Na only God can help you
And i was thinking you have sense. Messi is Barcelona just as Dinho was Barcelona during his reign...Neymar will and can never be Barcelona, he was just one of the best player in Barca and it end there. Mayhrez was better than them that season he won it and as things stand now they are not better than him cos they are yet to win POTY award. Mayrez and Hazard won it already. So you don't know Hazard came 2nd last season..Sense fall on you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
cedaraustine:
I never knew Olivier Giroud was this pussyy whipped. His career is going down the drain yet he is selecting where he wants to go. Everton is a good fit and he gets to star ahead of the WC.

BTW, where's Payet again?! undecided

Well these things can be complicated at times

That nigga ain't whipped. He cheated on his wife couple years ago so she got him by the balls since then. He needs to keep saying Yes Ma if not the judge will take half his cash.

http://dailym.ai/NUaVKc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Unlimited22:

Yes..but he is also not compared to ronaldo,messi,neymar,dybala and co
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
snowstormm:

OK..they both created 20 chances each...that should show you how superior neymar is

in UCL

Goals. 2nd

chances created. 2nd

dribbles completed 1st

assists. 2nd

All rounder

@hensben
Check below the image you posted. Morata and Baka bottled those chances but can same be said of Cavani and mbappe. common sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
hensben:
And i was thinking you have sense. Messi is Barcelona just as Dinho was Barcelona during his reign...Neymar will and can never be Barcelona, he was just one of the best player in Barca and it end there. Mayhrez was better than them that season he won it and as things stand now they are not better than him cos they are yet to win POTY award. Mayrez and Hazard won it already. So you don't know Hazard came 2nd last season..Sense fall on you.

who is mayrez?(smh,its Mahrez)...Neymar knows that that is why he went to PSG and he is still performing well...don't worth his next destination is EPL to come and boss hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
PietroRico:
that one na your own.
Lingard is the truth right now. Everybody go realize soon enough.

No mind them, we de give am respect small becos of the polling booth awards wey him don win.
They compared him with Messi we warned them.
They jump to ororo we told them to watch it, that ororo no be plus mate.
They jumped to neymar We advice them to stop.
The went to KDB, the guy show am level.
They jumped to Sallah, now its Coutinho and Lingard.
Very soon e go be Jordan Ayew vs Hazard

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
snowstormm:

Yes..but he is also not compared to ronaldo,messi,neymar,dybala and co
Wear yasef Gucci suit.. Rn he's the world's best midfielder despite being unproductive going by some people's flawed logic here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

so where will Chelsea fans vent their frustrations seeing that Man Utd are struggling to win games and Chelsea are still 3rd behind Man Utd?

Chelsea have been playing well and winning matches and man u has been losing. But Chelsea has moved from 3rd to 3rd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
hensben:
Check below the image you posted. Morata and Baka bottled those chances but can same be said of Cavani and mbappe. common sense

It seems you don't watch PSG...mbappe and cavani are one of the most deadly bottler..but since neymar creates much chance,they score some also...we all know cavani as a bottler...so you were saying?

despite creating chances,he still has most dribbles,score goals,has assists...he excel in almost every thing needed as a forward,not same can be said about hazard....note:he is younger than hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Linkfield:

Its true when people say you guys are going the way of arsenal.
You are reasoning like them. So you too wan celebrate "we finish above Chelsea" trophy grin Wonders shall never end.

You snub the part that ur mate City which you guys are supposed to battle the title is 14 points above you. You both spend money, you both have the best squad in the league, you both started well.
In August bookmakers where deliberating BTW Utd and City where the title would go, now in December its all done and dusted, you can't even argue on that again...

BTW, Chelsea just won it last season, you haven't won it since 5 seasons ago. Who is supposed to be more aggressive?

Chelsea should be more aggressive they have 5 we have 20.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Unlimited22:

Wear yasef Gucci suit.. Rn he's the world's best midfielder despite being unproductive going by some people's flawed logic here.

And a mildfielder job is to score goals?..he has handful of assists,he completed many passes,can dribble and control the tempo of the match...that is what a mildfielder needs to do..scoring goals also isn't bad for a mildfielder...but forward needs goal and assists not dribbles completed (that is a bonus)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

More productive....how? You people's ediocy is becoming more and more alarming by the second.....in December more productive...?

Lingard 747 mins 6 goals 4 assists.
Hazard 1157mins 5 goals 2 assists.

Who has been more productive?
Cc. Raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2017

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

Lingard 747 mins 6 goals 4 assists.
Hazard 1157mins 5 goals 2 assists.

Who has been more productive?
Cc. Raumdeuter

No no, Let's wait till December, Lingard doesn't have 6 goals and 4 assists in 747mins, hazard doesn't have 5 goals and 2 assists in 1157mins because it's still December

looking at that stats, we can't tell who has been more productive because it's not may yet, our eyes will open by May, right now, because it's December, the stats is fake

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
lateefGRDT:
bros forget dat one...any player could go to a team and not fit in well due to many reasons...e.g shevy to chelsea, di maria to man utd, crespo at chelsea but got loned to ac-milan den he picked up again...bros it has happen to alot of world class players too...so comot mouth for dis krychowaik matter!!..
If it xan happen to world class players it can happen to krychowaik too...
the little i knw..

So Krychokewack did not fit at a world class club like psg, he didn't fit at a bottom dwelling club like west brom. So what happened to the best DM in the world that made him fail at 2 club with 3 different coaches

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kamelot77:
Hazard as been instrumental to 2 premiership tittle, all d Hazard haters shd name 1 winger dat as been instrumental more Dan once except Ronaldo

What type of instrumental, is it trumpet drum set or piano
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

My goodness, do we have to wait till season end before we know who has been more productive? do we have to wait till the season ends before we know that Kane has been the better striker this season? do we have to wait till the season ends before we know that Man City is on top of the table

So because it's December and not May, Man City are not top of the league, Kane is not the best striker, lingard has not been more productive, we must wait till May before we realize what is placed in front of our eyes

Messi has been more productive than Ronaldo, salah has been more productive than Hazard this season, Should we wait till the end of the season to realize that? since it's just December

Your logic is sound, I no even want argue, because your logic is telling me that until the season ends before we say Kane is the best striker in the League, Man City is top of the league

The bolded example is way way far off. Just like saying Dangote is richer than diggz.
The better analogy is Son of spurs is more productive than oga Plus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, oliverano, Sportsweb, Ibime(m), codeb(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.