Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,365 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10830008 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) ... (19544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

No oh, he might have been richer than Dangote in 2014 oh, sNow dangote is richer in 2017 but we can't tell or prove that because we are still in December

Go to school to learn....mba!!

Assuming the year end for both dangote and otedola for the year 2017 is in December.....how can you determine who is richer btw them.....for the year 2017, if you try to determine it in July? How...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
BlueAngel444:
The only sensible post so far.

Not surprised that it isn't the topic, maggots are always attracted to trash. Capitalcee and co, so it's no more Depay, Martial, Mkhi it's now Lingard, seems anyone that scores few goals in a period for you scummies is the next best thing after kiwi polish.

well done

Na only man u fans u see de talk about the one corner dancer? Didnt you see others? Are we the cause of him lack of productivity?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

But when you guys were comparing pius hidezard with Ronaldo Messi, KDB and Neymar nko ? Now it's Coutinho. We are giving him his mate Lingard, Jordan Ayew, Gray and Son.

Lol.....the snow must be at work cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
BlueAngel444:
shocked year is about to end but the stupidity of some will not

How many trophies Chelsea get in the last two seasons?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thecassanova:
Kanté has been named French Player of the Year for 2017 by France Football magazine.

Kante finished ahead of Paris Saint-Germain’s Kylian Mbappe and Real Madrid’s Karim Benzema, who were second and third respectively, after receiving a total of 92 votes.
Congrats to the Alhaji, I also wish him and every other Chelsea player with fitness issues quick recovery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

Go to school to learn....mba!!

Assuming the year end for both dangote and otedola for the year 2017 is in December.....how can you determine who is richer btw them.....for the year 2017, if you try to determine it in July? How...

My real guy, Leave Otedola first

who has been more productive between Salah and Hazard this season?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Abeg free my man diggz o, Na Xmas overfeeding. You sef no taya? You for ask him why he no wait till end of season for Benzema. You go see him hypocrisy in black and white.

Kane score hat trick back to back, we should wait till end of season to count it

Why not declare Salah the better striker since he has been the one on top of the log till beginning of December? Make good and sensible logic fall on you sir!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
If you use trophies, then you won't rate Kane. If you use assists, then you won't rate Modric. If you use goals, then you won't rate Hazard . Football fans including myself should know that most times goals, assists & trophies won don't do justice to certain players.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

Lol.....the snow must be at work cheesy cheesy

Hahahahaha. E no go better make we give am him mate? At least d embarrassment go small. Why bolding KDB?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

My real guy, Leave Otedola first

who has been more productive between Salah and Hazard this season?

Oga Titus......like you always do.....you jump half way into a discourse and start arguing with yourself.

Is lingard a better player than hazard as earlier claimed by CapitalCee and supported by olorioko dayo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
most times We just wanna defend our favorite team and team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Some sites have this.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

Oga Titus......like you always do.....you jump half way into a discourse and start arguing with yourself.

Is lingard a better player than hazard as earlier claimed by CapitalCee and supported by olorioko dayo?

I didn't say better, I said more productive?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

Hahahahaha. E no go better make we give am him mate? At least d embarrassment go small. Why bolding KDB?

Ronaldo,messi, kdb?? and neymar ...........please put on the heater before your brain goes into shock.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

Something dey worry you abi?

Dayo said "based on this season, Lingard has been more productive than Hazard"

jemi said "with lesser appearances" Jemi also said "I will take omo shaku shaku over him but based on current form, I will take my lingard"

Capitalcee quoted a post and said fixed, he edited the post and said Sane, kdb, Silva and Sterling have been better than Hazard, his claim has been "lingard has been more productive"

so who and where did you see any one claim Lingard is better?

why the fnck you lying, why you always lying, OH my God, stop fncking lying

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Snowstorm

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

Na only man u fans u see de talk about the one corner dancer? Didnt you see others? Are we the cause of him lack of productivity?
You mean Dayo, someone that can convincingly compare a cow to a chicken and confuse even the mind of a butcher.

Yea I saw others, but you scummies make it so pathetic and sound so pitiable when you jump on every available girl that steps onto the dance floor, because deep down you guys know you can never take any home.

So the continuous desperate actions to get your dicks up due deprivation is just sad, at this point in time you guys should be matured enough to show some stability.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Swissh:
Tell me one thing Hazard does better than
Neymar ,I'll wait

He has bigger bum bum,he is onishakushaku on shaku land,he disappears more than him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

I didn't say better, I said more prpoductive?

If I e-slap you ehn!!!!?

CapitalCee:

Zaha. 1157 mins 4 goals 0 assist
Son . 1125 mins. 6goals 3 assists
Lingard 747 mins 6 goals 4 assists
Otamendi 1601 mins 4 goals 0 assist.

Hidden One corner Ikedia. 1117 mins 5gials 2 assists.

How is he better than them?

CapitalCee:

Lingard has propelled his team to second in nearly half the minutes Hazard had while scoring and assisting more. Lingards team is higher than hazards team. Lingard has more assist, more goals and better pass completed, what more do you need?

Who said all these things?

dopeJemi:

Something dey worry you abi?

Dayo said "based on this season, Lingard has been more productive than Hazard"

jemi said "with lesser appearances" Jemi also said "I will take omo shaku shaku over him but based on current form, I will take my lingard"

Capitalcee quoted a post and said fixed, he edited the post and said Sane, kdb, Silva and Sterling have been better than Hazard, his claim has been "lingard has been more productive"

so who and where did you see any one claim Lingard is better?

why the fnck you lying, why you always lying, OH my God, stop fncking lying

Read oga......read you fvcker cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

But you know I learnt about this forum recently. Did Chelsea fans actually compared Hidezard with Ronaldo Messi Neymar and KDB?

They actually believe he is better than neymar?...they didn't actually compare him to messi tho they believe their style is similar...but they compare him to neymar die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Greatihex:
Snowstorm

Ok...one more chance created..he still has more dribbles,goals,assists tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Greatihex:
Some sites have this.
lol
Squawka merchants

You can have your orgasm while mentioning Hidden without dragging Neymar into it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

If I e-slap you ehn!!!!?

Who said all these things?

Where did I said he is better than hazard? You have not shown anything. Show me Lingard is better than hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

hahahahahahahaha, Lingard is not a better player than hazard, but this season, Lingard has been better, that one no be my own sef

who dey productive pass this season between Salah and Hazard? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
hardeycute:
lol
Squawka merchants

You can have your orgasm while mentioning Hidden without dragging Neymar into it

dnt mind him o...d difference isn't even much...he still has more goals, assists,dribbles than hidden

he still created more chances than him this season..UCL+league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

hahahahahahahaha, Lingard is not a better player than hazard, but this season, Lingard has been better, that one no be my own sef

who dey productive pass this season between Salah and Hazard? cheesy cheesy

Stfu jemi!! You get luck say you far from me......I for don send all those smallies for waffi to kpokpo yah face this afternoon......rubbish pikin....oya comot for here now before I change am for you angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lingaard, martial, lukaku, rashford, ibrahimovic, mkritayan, young, Luke Shaw, pogba, lindelof, blind, mata, all man utd players and those on loan, have been more productive than hazard this season. Accepted.

They say let's call a lunatic, the godfather, so that peace can reign. Scummies can now follow dayo and go back to their zone and enjoy their mourinhoe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

Stfu jemi!! You get luck say you far from me......I for don send all those smallies for waffi to kpokpo yah face this afternoon......rubbish pikin....oya comot for here now before I change am for you angry angry

Hahahahaha, I dey Lagos, so e no far from you, come kpokpo me yourself, if I no go deflate your balls grin grin

Bye Bitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
airmark:

What a stvpid move. Pep is a fraud. He is the most overrated coach of all time.
My chest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

Where did I said he is better than hazard? You have not shown anything. Show me Lingard is better than hazard?

Chaiiiii.....e clear... cheesy cheesy check the nateevs post you quoted bros.

Meanwhile, you sure say you dey were cold no dey freeze Ur brains so? Try drink some tea, and wear proper clothes bros. Also try hold one Hennessy for side too. I for send you my house address burr na scummy you be.....I no want person wey go put craze for my son body. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

Chaiiiii.....e clear... cheesy cheesy check the nateevs post you quoted bros.

Meanwhile, you sure say you dey were cold no dey freeze Ur brains so? Try drink some tea, and wear proper clothes bros. Also try hold one Hennessy for side too. I for send you my house address burr na scummy you be.....I no want person wey go put craze for my son body. cheesy cheesy

Lolz. Why dis thing de pain u like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

Hahahahaha, I dey Lagos, so e no far from you, come kpokpo me yourself, if I no go deflate your balls grin grin

Bye Bitch

Your own don finish today. ...Na where you dey for Lagos ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) ... (19544) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, fredoooooo, Windscribe, raumdeuter, Bluelines69, Singapore1(m), AbokiWam, ucsquare(m), Unlimited22, Bill8012(m), chidekings(m), odizeey(m), Ellexy, oliverano, BlueRayDick, fyinka47(m), popizaino(m), dcrested(m), monerozi5590, humblesteve(m), andrewbaba44, Debroslink, Vischy, dostr4(m), larride(m), BlueAngel444 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.