Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10796456 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) (4383) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
weedtaker:
pep and jose no be mate for tactics.

José played against Liverpool and packed the bus, they were laughing at him, now baldiola wan play sexy footie and got disgraced, excuses are flying upandan like say person die. its now people know that individual error can cost teams point , yet when mhiki and lingard were playing like nursery school pupil and were ruining José's plan they were busy lauding peps tactics, now we don see where tactics don land de foreign apari fraud of a manager ...Madrid 4-0 bayern... barca 3-0 bayern.... barca 4-0 man city. pep is fraud!
The first line.... lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

Lolz. Why dis thing de pain u like this?

I no dey support hazard when it comes to him numbers .......e don tey I do that one last.....Na lingard of all people wey you claim say dey better than hazard naim dey pepper me for body
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dopejemi always talking about dïck and balls.

Thats none of my business though...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ibime:

That nigga ain't whipped. He cheated on his wife couple years ago so she got him by the balls since then. He needs to keep saying Yes Ma if not the judge will take half his cash.

http://dailym.ai/NUaVKc

Looool....never knew! Something pre-nup would have solved cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

Your own don finish today. ...Na where you dey for Lagos ?
Amen estate, where the security is very very tight tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nihilist:

hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

Bastard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

Amen estate, where the security is very very tight tongue tongue

Wait oh....no be badore side be that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

Why not declare Salah the better striker since he has been the one on top of the log till beginning of December? Make good and sensible logic fall on you sir!

As at today, Kane is the best striker, As at today Hazard is shiit, he is garbage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Swissh:
If you use trophies, then you won't rate
Kane. If you use assists, then you won't
rate Modric. If you use goals, then you
won't rate Hazard . Football fans including
myself should know that most times goals,
assists & trophies won don't do justice to
certain players.

So what does justice to Hazard? One corner dance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:
Oga Titus......like you always do.....you jump half way into a discourse and start arguing with yourself.
Is lingard a better player than hazard as earlier claimed by CapitalCee and supported by olorioko dayo?

As at today December 27 when we look at their output for their club who is better?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:
Something dey worry you abi?

Dayo said "based on this season, Lingard has been more productive than Hazard"

jemi said "with lesser appearances" Jemi also said "I will take omo shaku shaku over him but based on current form, I will take my lingard"

Capitalcee quoted a post and said fixed, he edited the post and said Sane, kdb, Silva and Sterling have been better than Hazard, his claim has been "lingard has been more productive"

so who and where did you see any one claim Lingard is better?

why the fnck you lying, why you always lying, OH my God, stop fncking lying

Bishop elrony, one of your parish members is a liar. where is Holy water plus annointing koboko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

Wait oh....no be badore side be that?
I know where Amen estate dey? na for jenifa's diary I see am oh grin
I dey Abule egba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
atheist5:
shut alderwield and umtiti are just some of the few names i can call
Uhmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
eitsei:
let de bruyne win the league and the pfa, fwa awards then he's better than hazard or until he matches the trophy haul of hazard playing for man city

This man city you are all hyping after this season they will come crashing, you'll see
Come again oversabi!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

As at today, Kane is the best striker, As at today Hazard is shiit, he is garbage

raumdeuter:

As at today December 27 when we look at their output for their club who is better?

As at today.....you still chat plenty of bullocks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

I dey Abule egba

No worry......I go still send those boys to come break that Ur coconut head for you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
jaykaymaybachz . Your attention is needed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
moratafc your attention is needed.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

No mind them, we de give am respect small becos of the polling booth awards wey him don win.
They compared him with Messi we warned them.
They jump to ororo we told them to watch it, that ororo no be plus mate.
They jumped to neymar We advice them to stop.
The went to KDB, the guy show am level.
They jumped to Sallah, now its Coutinho and Lingard.
Very soon e go be Jordan Ayew vs Hazard
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Linkfield. your attention is needed.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Payet grin with the amount of attackers France has even random squad players like Martial and Coman might not make the cut for the 7 attackers they will take.

Coman might not but Martial is in good enough form to make it now. Nna truly there is Dembele, Lemar, Griezmann, Laca, Giroud, Mbappe, Gameiro, N'Zonzi....

In the middle, I'm expecting Pogba, Matuidi, Kante, Rabiot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

I dey Abule egba
Lol na my zones be that.

Hope youre enjoying life in the zanga bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
How Bakayoko take miss this ball sef

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
cedaraustine:

Coman might not but Martial is in good enough form to make it now. Nna truly there is Dembele, Lemar, Griezmann, Laca, Giroud, Mbappe, Gameiro, N'Zonzi....

In the middle, I'm expecting Pogba, Matuidi, Kante, Rabiot
Lemar is listed as a midfielder for france. N'zonzi is a midfielder and isn't a top choice for making that list. Strike out Gameiro.

7 attackers, Giroud, Laca, Mbappe, Griezmann, Dembele, Nabil Fekir and then maybe Thauvin, Coman or Martial.

Then for the midfield five: Kante, Pogba, Lemar, Matuidi and then maybe Sissoko, Tolisso, Rabiot, Bakayoko or maybe N'zonzi cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
snowstormm:

Ok...one more chance created..he still has more dribbles,goals,assists tho
i just wanted to debunk that lie. Dazzol. I no get time for senseless arguments that lead to nowhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thecassanova:
How Bakayoko take miss this ball sef
Cc Nihilist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Lol na my zones be that.

Hope youre enjoying life in the zanga bro.

You Don forget say I know your house? near mama Cass for conoil filling station

life here no bad sha, Na just SARS wey wan do pass themselves be the problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

No worry......I go still send those boys to come break that Ur coconut head for you

I dey my house dey wait cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Neymar1095:
Linkfield. your attention is needed.

Lol!! That was then.

Who knows the streak can be as long as this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Greatihex:
i just wanted to debunk that lie. Dazzol. I no get time for senseless arguments that lead to nowhere.

which lie?...I posted my source?...but squawka seems more credible...you can't expect the stats to be same in the site when it isn't goal scoring....some site even said he has 4 assists while some said he has only 3 assists in UCL this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
7agaza:

Good bro, I just sent you a PM.

Have some questions to ask you.

Resend to airmarking @ gmail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) (4382) (4383) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.