Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783640 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
nateevs:

Despite the evidence of this season, Lingard and Hazard?
Really?

Will you take Lingard instead Hazard in Bayern, if you had only one choice?

I will take none. None of them fits a club like Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

With lesser appearances too
Mr one corner, omo shaku shaku

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't lie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

Diggz, Between Salah and Hazard, who has been more productive?

please just pick a name, please I beg you in the name of God, Just pick a name, that is a straight forward question, who has been more productive between Salah and Hazard this season.. abeg, Just pick one name

Are we arguing this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

You are indeed stuck on raumdeuters d1ck... cheesy cheesy

Awon omo otE oshiiiii shaku shaku

And you are stuck on airmark assz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

The bolded example is way way far off. Just like saying Dangote is richer than diggz.
The better analogy is Son of spurs is more productive than oga Plus.

No oh, he might have been richer than Dangote in 2014 oh, Now dangote is richer in 2017 but we can't tell or prove that because we are still in December

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
PietroRico:
Them born anybody well to compare ikebe super to neymar again?
Hazard suppose get at least 2 goals yesterday, but for the irresistible urge to increase his take ons tally

Those take ons are very important. More important than goals and assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

Are we arguing this?
My brother said because we are in December we can't tell who is more productive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
snowstormm:

Only a blind will pick hazard....sterling, Sane,debruyne,Silva has been more productive better hazard

Fixed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hazard last 5 games: 0 goals 1 assist David
Silva last 5 games: 4 goals 1 assist . Since Chelsea fans said Hazard is a midfielder let's compare him to one.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

My goodness, do we have to wait till season end before we know who has been more productive? do we have to wait till the season ends before we know that Kane has been the better striker this season? do we have to wait till the season ends before we know that Man City is on top of the table

So because it's December and not May, Man City are not top of the league, Kane is not the best striker, lingard has not been more productive, we must wait till May before we realize what is placed in front of our eyes

Messi has been more productive than Ronaldo, salah has been more productive than Hazard this season, Should we wait till the end of the season to realize that? since it's just December

Your logic is sound, I no even want argue, because your logic is telling me that until the season ends before we say Kane is the best striker in the League, Man City is top of the league

Abeg free my man diggz o, Na Xmas overfeeding. You sef no taya? You for ask him why he no wait till end of season for Benzema. You go see him hypocrisy in black and white.

Kane score hat trick back to back, we should wait till end of season to count it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kanté has been named French Player of the Year for 2017 by France Football magazine.

Kante finished ahead of Paris Saint-Germain’s Kylian Mbappe and Real Madrid’s Karim Benzema, who were second and third respectively, after receiving a total of 92 votes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Abeg free my man diggz o, Na Xmas overfeeding. You sef no taya? You for ask him why he no wait till end of season for Benzema. You go see him hypocrisy in black and white.

Kane score hat trick back to back, we should wait till end of season to count it

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

Lolz. we are not allowed to compare players in December, Because oga pius de do one corner dance for pitch instead of being productive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:
My brothers and sisters, are these not the biggest hypocrites in our time?

Mtchewww, I'm out

You sef dey see digz, later na him go dey shout say someone dey turn amala, wetin be this him dey turn? ha starch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Unlimited22:
Why don't people use goals and assists to judge Luka Modric?

Because Modric is not an attacker. Were you using goals and assist to judge Matic, Bakayoko Kante ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

You sef dey see digz, later na him go dey shout say someone dey turn amala, wetin be this him dey turn? ha starch?

He no dey turn am well sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Tell me one thing Hazard does better than Neymar ,I'll wait

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

But he has been dissing babayoko since this season, why didnt he wait till may to judge yoko. But once it's hidezard we should all wait till may, because performances are not recognised in december

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

Let's not even talk about history, cause you know how that will end

last two seasons, minus this present one

Man Utd - 4 trophies

Chelsea - 1 trophy

guy your club useless gan
shocked year is about to end but the stupidity of some will not

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

No oh, he might have been richer than Dangote in 2014 oh, Now dangote is richer in 2017 but we can't tell or prove that because we are still in December

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Swissh:
Tell me one thing Hazard does better than
Neymar ,I'll wait

We can't state anything now, it's still December, let's wait till season end.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

Lingard 747 mins 6 goals 4 assists.
Hazard 1157mins 5 goals 2 assists.

Who has been more productive?
Cc. Rumdeuter

Diggz lets start multiplication table

2 times 1 equals 2
2 times 2 equals 4
2 times 3 equals 6
2 times 4 equals 8
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

Lingard 747 mins 6 goals 4 assists.
Hazard 1157mins 5 goals 2 assists.

Who has been more productive?
Cc. Raumdeuter

The last time I checked you offered yourself to be sacrificed to raumdeuter....your god from Ogbomosho so I am not surprised you will be here exhibiting acute symptoms of dayonism the amala turner.

You categorically said lingard was a better player than hazard based on stats.....and that was why I got involved in the discourse to start with.

You jumping upandan like dopejemi 2.0 won't change the fact that you scummies are always looking for better players to compare your trash with.....before season ends story go change shebi na here we dey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Unlimited22:
Why don't people use goals and assists to judge Luka Modric?

Because Ronaldo made Modric blow. Modric cannot blow by himself. Once Ronaldo stops scoring, Modric returns to the Modric we know from Spurs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

The bolded example is way way far off. Just like saying Dangote is richer than diggz.
The better analogy is Son of spurs is more productive than oga Plus.

I taya o. People go just dey drag Sallah name in the mud. Its like saying Ronaldo is better than Defoe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bone trolling, Hidden is a very good player.. The only pathetic thing I've seen in shekpites arguments for hazard is tagging him a midfielder.. Hell No, he isn't

Aside goals, assists and trophies, Neymar still edges hazard.. Aside those, hazard is just another mahrez, martial, zaha, bolasie and the likes maybe just a inch above
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
pamcode:
George weah don finally become President.
The only sensible post so far.

Not surprised that it isn't the topic, maggots are always attracted to trash. Capitalcee and co, so it's no more Depay, Martial, Mkhi it's now Lingard, seems anyone that scores few goals in a period for you scummies is the next best thing after kiwi polish.

well done

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Swissh:
Tell me one thing Hazard does better than
Neymar ,I'll wait

One corner, one corner, one corner

Hazard does this better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k88zCvAtwg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

The last time I checked you offered yourself to be sacrificed to raumdeuter....your god from Ogbomosho so I am not surprised you will be here exhibiting acute symptoms of dayonism the amala turner.

You categorically said lingard was a better player than hazard based on stats.....and that was why I got involved in the discourse to start with.

You jumping upandan like dopejemi 2.0 won't change the fact that you scummies are always looking for better players to compare your trash with.....before season ends story go change shebi na here we dey.

But when you guys were comparing pius hidezard with Ronaldo Messi, KDB and Neymar nko ? Now it's Coutinho. We are giving him his mate Lingard, Jordan Ayew, Gray and Son.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

it was kante and Herrera last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

I taya o. People go just dey drag Sallah name in the mud. Its like saying Ronaldo is better than Defoe

But you know I learnt about this forum recently. Did Chelsea fans actually compared Hidezard with Ronaldo Messi Neymar and KDB?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
cedaraustine:
I never knew Olivier Giroud was this pussyy whipped. His career is going down the drain yet he is selecting where he wants to go. Everton is a good fit and he gets to star ahead of the WC.

BTW, where's Payet again?! undecided

Well these things can be complicated at times
Payet grin with the amount of attackers France has even random squad players like Martial and Coman might not make the cut for the 7 attackers they will take.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) (4381) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bestmutiu2019(m), UncleHaba22, humblesteve(m), Shegzdave and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.