Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10796903 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2012
'Big Boi' Dropping Pants to Have it hot wiv a Kop Aged Secretary thereby breaking Cherryl's Heart?

Dude when it Comes to Celebrities All has got an unearthed Blemish - Take it Or Leave it

Away from the 'Choc Ice' and 'Black phucking Kunt' Rants, The MSL All Star Team has added 7 more Players to their squad that will square Up against Us!
Jxt a Funny Report for me - Seems Like evry Yankee bloke wanna stir against the European Champs - Glad Obama wasn't on the List though

@el guapo,
you and i know that if we get involved with all these, nobody will have time to discuss us. is it about cole? tiger wood nko? rooney no do ashi? what about the almighty clinton wey remove trouser for office assistant.
abeg, even mighty men in the bible including David chopped.
TuFace will tell u that if nobody talks about u, then u are a nobody.
call them celebrities or celeb, they are human and na blood and water dey run their system.
we talk about the ones we see what about the ones we no see or hear about.
look at how gentle giggs look. will u ever believe that he could run things with his own brother's wife? can u imagine an urgly OB, i no put J enjoying the same pot hole with his own son. uncle, sh_ts doeth happen.
the way u talk about it with other men is the same way ppl were shouting in the bible that a woman be stoned to death for committing same crime but when our Christ Jesus landed, he told the crowd, if there is anyone among u who have not committed the same crime, let that one be the first to cast his stone. if u were there that day, uncle, u will be the first to drop ur stone and leave the scene.
judgement is of God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2012
Our ex-boys cool

RDM just made us 64million pounds richer.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2012
BlueDiva: Our ex-boys cool

RDM just made us 64million pounds richer.

The 64m (Euros that is), is for the whole competition, not for winning it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2012
So it's looking like the "Oscar" goes to Chelsea afterall. . wink wink
Chelsea silently going about their business.

I cannot wait for the season to begin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
Andre Uweh: Chelsea starting 11 as at today (14/7/12).
Cech
Ivanovic, A. Cole, Luiz, Terry.
Michael Obi, Lampard.
Ramires, Mata, Hazard.
Torress.
What is your take?.

I swear I won't play JT at LB and CF. grin grin
For me, it's still only one player better than last season's CL.
That's not going to increase our creativity by any stretch of imagination giving that Hazard may or may not settle in his first season.

The excitement for me only begins when we complete the signings of Hulk, Oscar and if KDB and Josh don't go on loan.

-----------------

Meanwhile, It looks like we are about to sign Eden Hazard's brother Throgan Hazard.
Eden is reportedly quoted as saying "Thorgan has the potential to be better than me".

Loads of rumours flying around this morning as well wrt Edison Cavani.
We can't possibly be signing all these people can we?
Exciting times at Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
It's quarter to pre-season! I say lets go there. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
nateevs:

The 64m (Euros that is), is for the whole competition, not for winning it.

It won't have been up to that amount if we were knocked out by Napoli.
It's very proper to say he won us 64 million euros (nobody said it was just for the final).

If your friend AVB was in charge we would have picked half of that amont. tongue

Chelsea has received a huge cash reward for its Champions League triumph over Bayern Munich in May, picking up 64 million euros in prize money.

The Blues' penalty shootout victory at the Allianz Arena saw them unsurprisingly take home the biggest payout of the clubs which took part.

Losing finalist Bayern earned 42m euros from the 760m euro prize fund shared among 32 participating teams.

Despite being eliminated at the group stage of the competition, Manchester United was England's second highest earner, receiving a sum of 35m euros.

Manchester City, which was also knocked out early on, took around 27m euros for its efforts.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chelsea-boosted-64m-euro-champions-182210333--sow.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2012
-
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2012
No speculation about the signing of a right-back??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mecussey(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
we got match to play by 2.am on the 19th. (world club challenge)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisical(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
Oscar deal nearing completion.One wide right forward and a right full back and we will be good to go.
I'm abit skeptical about the possibilty of a 4-2-3-1 next season given the deals we've completed so far and other targets.
Oscar definately wont cost 25m and sit on the bench..throw Mata and Hazard to the mix and you have 3 prodigeously creative players who would make things happen going forward..hence 4-1-4-1 could be the way to go..dont know RDM's mind though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
nateevs: So it's looking like the "Oscar" goes to Chelsea afterall. . wink wink
Chelsea silently going about their business.

I cannot wait for the season to begin.

Yeah! Daily mail also have a report that We're Keen On Cavani {Negotiations even On} and the Dude wants 150k a Week, whereas Lens starlet Thorgan Hazard younger Bruv of Eden is likely to Join the Youth Setup

Here's what is Goin' On in the States! cheesy cheesy cheesy Bois are Swapping Sport
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
Latest Man United Capture -- Now TrendinG https://www.nairaland.com/992718/transfer-news-webb-moves-united grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
Probably, Chelsea authorities have realised that Hulk is too fat to be in the new Chelsea look.
In my opinion, no need for a right back. Make the position permanent for Ivanovic and Hutchison to deputise him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
chrisical: Oscar deal nearing completion.One wide right forward and a right full back and we will be good to go.
I'm abit skeptical about the possibilty of a 4-2-3-1 next season given the deals we've completed so far and other targets.
Oscar definately wont cost 25m and sit on the bench..throw Mata and Hazard to the mix and you have 3 prodigeously creative players who would make things happen going forward..hence 4-1-4-1 could be the way to go..dont know RDM's mind though.

I am very certain that RDM is very intelligent and along with the experience of his CL triumph, he's learned a lot from the catastrophe that surrounded the AVB era. 4-1-4-1 may be some very interesting setup to salivate over, it however could be a double edged that'll kick our backside in defence.

I believe RDM is an attacking manager but with a slightly conservative mind-set than AVB. Therefore, we definitely will see 4-2-3-1. There are loads of peops on the internet confirming that Oscar can play in a deep role, therefore allowing Mata/Hazard to play ahead in the hole.

Mikel Oscar
Hazard Mata Marin
Torres

That's an insanely creative line up. Defensively speaking though, it could be a burden on defenders.

Mikel Lampa
Hazard Oscar Mata
Sturridge

That's another option.

Mikel Ramires
Hazard Lampard Sturridge
Lukaku

If there's a need to get down dirty and ugly.

RDM has a lot to worry about. Most of all, how to keep Lampard happy. If we do have KDB, Oscar, Mata, Hazard all capable of playing in the middle, Lamps will not get as many games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisical(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2012
Well said,BUT would Oscar be happy to adapt his game to a slightly less attacking role in the pivot?? I learnt he has displaced Ganso in the playmaking position for the national team and wears the number ten.Brazil dont give such number to their players easily..as pointed out earlier though,RDM knows the best for the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2012
Andre Uweh: Probably, Chelsea authorities have realised that Hulk is too fat to be in the new Chelsea look.

Not really, the chelsea board, as mumu as they can be occasionally, simply realised that fantasy football and reality are two different things. unless and until porto decide to sell at a much much more reasonable price, that deal will never happen

BTW, this reminds me of one mumu that was shouting the roof down about signing Hulk on this thread just a few weeks ago na!!

That same fool listed his fantasy football team and projected spending 200 million by chelsea, Im DISAPPOINTED, I THOT THAT CHELSEA IS FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM TBH.

Incidentally that same dunce has left his so-called club thread to go reside permanently on other (his real) club thread.

what a confused lout!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2012
Not really, the chelsea board, as mumu as they can be occasionally, simply realised that fantasy football and reality are two different things. unless and until porto decide to sell at a much much more reasonable price, that deal will never happen

BTW, this reminds me of one mumu that was shouting the roof down about signing Hulk on this thread just a few weeks ago na!!

That same fool listed his fantasy football team and projected spending 200 million by chelsea, Im DISAPPOINTED, I THOT THAT CHELSEA IS FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM TBH.

Incidentally that same dunce has left his so-called club thread to go reside permanently on other (his real) club thread.

what a confused lout!!

@4llerbuntu,
uncle, who are u really fighting with? chelsea or the mumu on this thread? if u ask me, go for deliverance because sound far from normal. if you have any prescription, try and use ur drugs accordingly.

those of us in chelsea are so relaxed that we spend more time discussing ppl with much problems. as a chelsea fan, i sleep with my two eyes closed. i enjoy my sleep to such extent that i snore most nights.what i don't understand is ur anger. are u a chelsea fan or a fan of one of the frustrated teams?
whatever happens with Hulk, i will forever remain grateful for the chelsea board and our able OLOWO.
if one Hulk no come, other Hulks will. a great thing is happening at chelsea and it is a great opportunity for every player will be happy to be part of this history where cash meet with trophies.
what does a player need? money and medals and these two things are over possible at chelsea. pls brother, ppl here are too happy to be sadists so try the next thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2012
nateevs:

I am very certain that RDM is very intelligent and along with the experience of his CL triumph, he's learned a lot from the catastrophe that surrounded the AVB era. 4-1-4-1 may be some very interesting setup to salivate over, it however could be a double edged that'll kick our backside in defence.

I believe RDM is an attacking manager but with a slightly conservative mind-set than AVB. Therefore, we definitely will see 4-2-3-1. There are loads of peops on the internet confirming that Oscar can play in a deep role, therefore allowing Mata/Hazard to play ahead in the hole.

Mikel Oscar
Hazard Mata Marin
Torres

That's an insanely creative line up. Defensively speaking though, it could be a burden on defenders.

Mikel Lampa
Hazard Oscar Mata
Sturridge

That's another option.

Mikel Ramires
Hazard Lampard Sturridge
Lukaku

If there's a need to get down dirty and ugly.

RDM has a lot to worry about. Most of all, how to keep Lampard happy. If we do have KDB, Oscar, Mata, Hazard all capable of playing in the middle, Lamps will not get as many games.

The only person worrying about Lampard is yourself.

RDM knows what Lampard has done for him last season as the heartbeat of his midfield.

If Oscar is to start, then Ramires would be in trouble. If Ramires is to start, Oscar would be in trouble.

It would be simply:

Mikel Lamps

Ramires Mata Hazard

or:

Mikel Lamps

Mata Oscar Hazard

KDB would not come into the reckoning immediately.

In another situation, Brendan Rodgers must be worrying about Gerrard right now. The only place he can fit him is behing the striker or right-wing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2012
Still waiting for Malouda to GTFO. . grin

Oscar for 25? He better be that good

We released Bosingwa and have not replaced him yet, Sam Hutchinson is back tho, maybe RDM has plans for him to be back up to Ivanovic. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2012
Ibime:

The only person worrying about Lampard is yourself.

RDM knows what Lampard has done for him last season as the heartbeat of his midfield.

If Oscar is to start, then Ramires would be in trouble. If Ramires is to start, Oscar would be in trouble.

It would be simply:

Mikel Lamps

Ramires Mata Hazard

or:

Mikel Lamps

Mata Oscar Hazard

KDB would not come into the reckoning immediately.

In another situation, Brendan Rodgers must be worrying about Gerrard right now. The only place he can fit him is behing the striker or right-wing.

I wonder what the hostility is about. I never even made a comment regarding Lampard's ability.

All I tried to do was highlight the fact that this may be the most talented Chelsea midfield in history and depending on what the mandate is from RA, RDM may sometimes have to play mid-fielders that are obviously technically better than Lampard. Therefore resulting in Lampard not getting as many games. Will Lamps be happy with this? No! Will RDM have to worry about keeping Lamps happy? Yes.

What else did I leave out? I even featured Lamps in my line up citing that playing without Lamps leaves us light behind. I didn't put KDB in there and I have not asked for Lamps to be dropped.

You don't have to be unfriendly whenever I mention Lamps' name. . . And why has Gerrard come into this by the way?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2012
common brethren, stop selecting the team yet because we are not done in the transfer market. the idea is to give RDM selection headache and put fear in our opponents when they look at the players on the bench. do not forget, chelsea has more games to play this season than any other team in epl and in our history, we have never played the number of games we are going to play come next season. all these trophies are needed especially with the renovation and enlargement exercise going on there in our trophy cabinet.
we need a lot of players to avoid using fatigue as excuse.
we will have our players fresh always.
God bless Chelsea, God bless Roman, God bless chelsea fans all over the world and God bless Me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
So my hopes to have us sign Cesar Azpilicueta could be coming true after all.
That will surely mean Ivanovic is not first choice RB.

What we are doing in the market is scary. Really scary.

Kevin De Bryune
Marko Marin
Eden Hazard
Oscar Emboaba Junior

Strong rumours of

Thorgan Hazard
Cesar Azpilicueta
Edison Cavani
Willian Borges DaSilva

Outside chance of (and I believe only one of)
Vieira DeSouza - Hulk
Victor Moses
Andre Schurrie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
Folks, worry not! It's going to be Okizay! cheesy

Anyone staying up to watch the first pre-season match? I am. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
FBS: Folks, worry not! It's going to be Okizay! cheesy

Anyone staying up to watch the first pre-season match? I am. grin

It's 2.30am bro. I'll be here with you.
Any idea who RDM will start with?

I saw on Chelsea TV last night that Chalobah and Bamford travelled with the squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
That shit cray, dick riding that shit gay,

Ibime on Lamps' balls-so-hard, he be in Christine's way!

I thunk Gerrard has already debunked your theory he can only play AM/RW at the Euros. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
ritchboy: That shit cray, dick riding that shit gay,

I thunk Gerrard has already debunked your theory he can only play AM/RW at the Euros. . .

LMAO grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
That shit cray, dick riding that shit gay,

@ritchboy,
no go wound urself ooo. u see how we at chelsea are enjoying ourselves before u(the dog) entered?
so, WHO LET THE DOG OUT? WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO?
brother, life is about how happy u can be. pls change ur ways. join us at chelsea. there is man u and there is man city out there. u can be happy again but the choice is solely urs. the owners and major stakeholders of arsenal are happy so make urself happy. u can't be sad forever. finally, whenever u want to comment here, pls always do so with a lot of respect for we do the things u are not doing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
ritchboy:

You mean by being sheeted on by every midfield he faced including Ukraine and Sweden?

Lemme guess how he made his assists. . . yep. . . the only time he drifted out to the right wing and put a cross in which is where he shoulda been in the first place.

nateevs:

I wonder what the hostility is about. I never even made a comment regarding Lampard's ability.

All I tried to do was highlight the fact that this may be the most talented Chelsea midfield in history and depending on what the mandate is from RA, RDM may sometimes have to play mid-fielders that are obviously technically better than Lampard. Therefore resulting in Lampard not getting as many games. Will Lamps be happy with this? No! Will RDM have to worry about keeping Lamps happy? Yes.

You're the only one sensing hostility. All I stated was facts about who run the midfield. Abi is there any sentence in my post that can be construed as hostile?

However, you have now just made a comment regarding Lamps' ability stating RDM has to play "midfielders that are obviously technically better than Lampard".

Better in what? Lemme guess. . . . dribbling. . . one of the least important skills for a central midfielder

Lamps is technically superior to almost all of Chelsea midfielders. Its that simple, whether you like it or not.

Im guessing you are including Oscar in that as well as KDB in "technically better" from your teamsheet above.

Getting carried away with future promise are we?

According to most reports I've read, it would be wonderful if Oscar could go on to match Lampard's contributions to Chelsea over the next ten years.

Lampard has already told us how it is. . . whilst the new guys could tell us how it might be. (P. Diddy!) cheesy

Under no formation or tinkering of RDM would Lamps be on the bench except to rest. . . so keep your fantasies to yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Here we go again. Another round of futile and senseless arguments.
Even though I clearly stated that Lamps will play games but not as many and I even put him in two of my line-ups - calling the third one where he does not feature a defensively light option, he still goes on and calls my permutations a fantasy.

I also do not remember saying RDM "has to" start playing technically better mid-fielders.

It's like the Lamps light under your yansh turns red any time you hear the name Lamps.

---------------------------------------------

Yes I did say we have new mid-fielders that are technically better than Lamps, I quite remember not saying "all the mid-fielders" we bought are technically better. either have I stated that they will go on and achieve great things. So what's the rant about? What can I do with this dude?

If you think dribbling is the least important skill for a mid-fielder, I say that's your opinion. I bet you think goal-scoring is the most important feature of a midfielder. . . I know who I will take if given Iniesta or Lamps.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
@nateevs,
are u ok or are u just looking for who to fight with? wetin concern chelsea fan concern iniesta? was iniesta not part of the team that lampard humiliated home and away. my mother used to tell me that whatever u don't have wey dey hungry u,NA THIEF. if u love iniesta that much, why not free us here and join barca. at chelsea now, we are no longer looking for fans because from all over are joining us.
lampsshowed critics like u that with a few players, he can conquer the world thou no matter what he does, enemies are enemies.
what is the use of dribbling when u can sight an invissible ramires twice against barca and that mark their champions league ambition.
where was iniesta when lamps was dictating the pace in those two legs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
Can you just stop rambling? Why don't you read well before you post?
Must you be aggressive at everyone you reply to?

Ramires was part of the team that conquered Barca twice, I bet that means we can edge Messi out and easily slot Ramires in right?
What sort of analogy are you painting over a single event?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Singapore1(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.