Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784218 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2012
[size=14pt]Roman let me down... Villas-Boas in stinging attack on Chelsea chief Abramovich[/size]

Andre Villas-Boas has hit out at Roman Abramovich for 'quitting' on him and breaking 'promises' when the Russian owner sacked him as Chelsea manager.

The new Tottenham boss accused Abramovich of 'cutting short the project' at Stamford Bridge when he was dismissed after nine months in charge last March.

The Portuguese said: 'I told him (Abramovich) that for me it was him quitting on me when he had been so much involved in the beginning in bringing me in.

'He was the one also who was not putting up to the things he promised. It is all very well that you cut the project short, Chelsea go on to win two trophies and people say how wonderful the squad were, but at the beginning nobody believed in that squad when we put them together.
'The decision to cut it short was not mine and for Chelsea to have won the Champions League and to have won the FA Cup was because we were still in those competitions.

'I had the opportunity to win them cut short and I had the opportunity to qualify for the Champions League cut short when I was just three points off the fourth position in the table.
'This is what I recall from the day when I was sacked. The fact that people quit on me, I have nothing to say any more.'

Villas-Boas said he did not deserve to take any credit for Chelsea's FA Cup and Champions League success under Roberto Di Matteo - who took over as interim manager when Villas-Boas left and has since been given the job on a permanent basis - but insisted he laid the foundations for those triumphs.

The Tottenham manager said: 'Whatever happened after I left was down to those players and Robbie for being able to turn it around.
'On the day of my dismissal I told Roman that eventually you can win these two trophies because the emotional impact is extremely strong … and that is exactly what happened.

'I don't see what they achieved as part of what I left there. Of course I complimented them - and I did at the end of the games - but I have nothing to do with that success.
'What I did is to put that squad together, a squad that were able to play those finals and to win them.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2172276/Andre-Villas-Boas-hits-Roman-Abramovich.html#ixzz20OyK5e3F

This donkey doesn't know when to STFU.
If he had remained we would have been playing the Europa league next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
FBS: ^^^
Photoshop! cheesy

Not even. . He actually did play a game in spain with that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
AVB wants to win the title with spurs. . . . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
Justin Bieber is actually a good footballer. I saw him showing off his skills somewhere.

We wish AVB luck in his new project. Tottenham is a better fit for him where he can replace half the team such as Modric, VDV, Ledley King and the entire strike-force plus a new right winger, however he is talking some nonsense. He claimed he should be given credit for RDM's trophies because he had kept Chelsea in those competitions till RDM took over. I hope he is not talking about the Napoli game where he all but knocked Chelsea out. He also said he has "learned to trust the right people at the right time." I hope he was talking of some older players at Chelsea who he villified, stigmatised, chastised and scandalised. . . and not Abramovic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
Perhaps, AVB would have won the F.A cup, finished 4th in EPL. But champions league victory was an act of God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
fear gree avb keep my mikel for bench. chai na then i know say him don finish for chelsea.
what project is this man talking about? is it the project of taking us to relegation or what? he made our enemies to smile.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
Squad numbers for the newbies

Kevin De Bruyne will wear 14, a number that was unused last campaign. Eden Hazard (pictured) will take the 17 previously worn by Jose Bosingwa and Marko Marin is our new number 21 following the departure of Salomon Kalou.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
Kevin De Bruyne will wear 14, a number that was unused last campaign. Eden Hazard (pictured) will take the 17 previously worn by Jose Bosingwa and Marko Marin is our new number 21 following the departure of Salomon Kalou.

progress. with that expensive jersey no 11 still vacant, it means we are still waiting to promote HULK to that level.
Mr. Hulk pls grab ur copy NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
^^^Hulk may never come. But we can do without Hulk, as a result, Chelsea is going for that chap from Fiorentina-Jovotik.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2012
AVB shud sharrrrrap!stupidt idiota cheesy meanwhile, hafa wit d Oscar gist? Na true or na lie? Hate d thots of FT bin d only striker cos from all indications lukaku will surely b loaned out and dat rili hurts. Mk dem try buy striker o! Dat malaga guy for mk sense!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2012
So JB dey play ball abi? ok, good for him. cheesy

Make una free AVB jare. He knows not what he is saying. grin

Meanwhile 5 more days before pre-season starts!!! Excited! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2012
Badbelle guys wey no think say Justin Bieber fit support Chelsea, at least watch as the boy dey tap soccer around the 0.23 mark in the video below. You can see the boy is a soccer fan, and a Chelsea fan, not gloryhunters like Spike Lee wey dey claim to support Arsenal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSjZIVK0200&feature=related
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
So John Terry is found not guilty. He used the words and he knows it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
LOL

John Terry has The Ferdinand brothers by the balls.

JT 2 v The Ferdinands. . . Well, they live to fight another battle.

Nonetheless, I'm sure he knows deep down he said was he is accused of.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
He didn't deny using them words....he said he was repeating em.

Anyways "not guilty" is the verdict.

Let's get the 2012/13 season started.

& yeah AVB should shut the eff up. That guy can sabi gawK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
So John Terry is found not guilty. He used the words and he knows it.

@nateevs,
if u are a lawyer or a judge, na nigerian lawyer/judge you be. one james ibru was found not guilty by ur co nigerian lawyers/judges but in uk, they found him guilty.
it is obvious white in uk means black in nigeria and we know who to trust when it comes to issues like this so get used to the truth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
Liverpool have signed Fabio Borini. Yeah! The same Borini from the Chelsea academy.
He remains the only player from the academy in recent memory who has gone on to do well.

I remember all the hype I was giving the dude on here.

If not that the club is rejuvenating anyway, I'll be angry at someone. . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ibime: Badbelle guys wey no think say Justin Bieber fit support Chelsea, at least watch as the boy dey tap soccer around the 0.23 mark in the video below. You can see the boy is a soccer fan, and a Chelsea fan, not gloryhunters like Spike Lee wey dey claim to support Arsenal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSjZIVK0200&feature=related

Jxt Minutes after watching that Video -- I was like Why dont we Butt Hulk and grab this American Wizkid cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
We all know John Terry used a racial slur in the match but branding someone a racist is a different matter entirely. It is a huge millstone for someone in the public eye to carry for the rest of their lives so in effect I think the trial was unnecessary and Anton did not need to take it through the court system. A simple FA jurisdiction woulda sufficed ala Evra vs Suarez.

Only British legal argument and cunny cunny sense coulda argued their way out of what we all saw on tape.

The verdict reminds me of ma friend who texted me after the incident to say:

Ferdinand is black, and he's a kunt. . . John Terry was only stating obvious facts. . . grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2012
Much ado about nuthin.
Black people call themselves niggaz with affection.

If he calls you nigga, call him white trash or something.
Now JT can concentrate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2012
nateevs: Liverpool have signed Fabio Borini. Yeah! The same Borini from the Chelsea academy.
He remains the only player from the academy in recent memory who has gone on to do well.

I remember all the hype I was giving the dude on here.

If not that the club is rejuvenating anyway, I'll be angry at someone. . grin

If Liverpool signed him, he's probably pants cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2012
BlueDiva: Much ado about nuthin.
Black people call themselves niggaz with affection.

If he calls you nigga, call him white trash or something.
Now JT can concentrate.

Couples call each other "sweetheart" with affection, how would your hubby react if I called you "sweetheart" grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2012
Chelsea won £47.3m prize money by winning the Champions League in May, almost £20m more than Manchester United, who failed to reach the last 16.

some good news for chelsea ooo. on the issue of terry, the court has spoken. those who want a contrary decision can as well challenge that at abuja high court after all, when we said ibori was not guilty, uk ppl challenged that and today, ibori is in jail over there in uk.
arsenal and manur fans can go to abuja high court, challenge the verdict and we can extradite terry and jail him here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 195(f): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
Wats going on with marko marin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
Chelsea starting 11 as at today (14/7/12).
Cech
Ivanovic, A. Cole, Luiz, Terry.
Michael Obi, Lampard.
Ramires, Mata, Hazard.
Torress.
What is your take?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
Guys leave AVB , he has learned and i bet he won't make such mistake ever in his coaching career , i will watch every match of spurs this season because of him,

I just don't like RDM personally , one lucky Arrow! lol

I wanna see Mikel go bench next season unless he replicate that champions league final performance this season. . . Felliani where are you!! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
Guys leave AVB , he has learned and i bet he won't make such mistake ever in his coaching career , i will watch every match of spurs this season because of him,

I just don't like RDM personally , one lucky Arrow! lol

I wanna see Mikel go bench next season unless he replicate that champions league final performance this season. . . Felliani where are you!!

@dyabman,
if u are in not in the village competing with ur fellow evil men, then u are at the wrong place. u hate RDM and u wanna see mikel go to the bench. in the early 90s, i bought a fowl that had exactly the same type of brain u have now but to avoid contaminating my other fowls, i had to throw the fowl into a pit toilet.
look at u, u wanna. since u wanna,u gonna wait. enemy of progress. if mikel drops to the bench, will it change ur yeye life for good? make i no hear this kind of rubbish from u again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2012
Ashley Cole has issued a statement stressing that that he is "good friends" with Rio Ferdinand after the Manchester United defender appeared to mock his decision to support John Terry in court.

- Terry found not guilty

Cole appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court in support of his Chelsea team-mate after Terry was accused of a racially aggravated public order offence towards Ferdinand's brother, QPR defender Anton.

Terry was found not guilty on Friday.

A Twitter user subsequently wrote a message to Rio Ferdinand suggesting Cole, who told the court he was a long-standing friend of the Ferdinand brothers, was a "choc ice". The term is commonly understood to mean "black on the outside, white on the inside".

The Twitter user said: "Looks like Ashley Cole's going to be their choc ice. Then again he's always been a sell out. Shame on him."

Ferdinand tweeted in response: "I hear you fella! Choc ice is classic! hahahahahahha!!"

The Manchester United player then responded to criticism of his remark by writing: "And if I want to laugh at something someone tweets....I will! Hahahahaha! Now stop getting ya knickers in a twist!"

Cole, who has played regularly alongside Rio Ferdinand and Terry for England, then issued a response through his lawyers.

It read: "Ashley Cole has been made aware of the discussion following comments appearing on Twitter and wishes to make it clear that he and Rio Ferdinand are good friends and Ashley has no intention of making any sort of complaint.

"Ashley appreciates that Tweeting is so quick it often results in off-hand and stray comments."

Source Espn Soccernet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2012
Ashley is really a matured guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
cole na real big boy. from the day he left arsenal for chelsea, he has been everything a bog boy is winning both on and off the pitch. ferdinand is not a racist rather he is just a drug addict.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 16, 2012
^^ 'Big Boi' Dropping Pants to Have it hot wiv a Kop Aged Secretary thereby breaking Cherryl's Heart?

Dude when it Comes to Celebrities All has got an unearthed Blemish - Take it Or Leave it cool

Away from the 'Choc Ice' and 'Black phucking Kunt' Rants, The MSL All Star Team has added 7 more Players to their squad that will square Up against Us!
Jxt a Funny Report for me - Seems Like evry Yankee bloke wanna stir against the European Champs - Glad Obama wasn't on the List though grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.