Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,687 members, 7,889,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (131280 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: k..and ur favorite city in nigeria is
see as you dey take style hook up with babe.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ghettodreamz(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
ItsModella:

Don't know you too de look am sha.. Na waoooo cheesy grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Don't know you too de look am sha.. Na waoooo cheesy grin grin
just gisting jare.. is it a crime again wink wink
ItsModella:
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ghettodreamz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: just gisting jare.. is it a crime again wink wink

Is not a crime when you are doing it for the gist, but not with that interior motives in your mind grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Is not a crime when you are doing it for the gist, but not with that interior motives in your mind grin grin grin
abi o...from which country are you from to do you understand vernacular to your favorite city in Nigeria....bennyraz, only Godiswatchingu...loool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
ItsModella:
abi o...from which country are you from to do you understand vernacular to your favorite city in Nigeria....bennyraz, only Godiswatchingu...loool
there's really nothing.. just keeping her company.. are u guyz gonna scold me on here too if i try to keep any girl company atall my friends call me bad boi, not that there's anything o! maybe cuz im only attracted to really cute endowed ones grin grin

ghettodreamz:

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ghettodreamz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: there's really nothing.. just keeping her company.. are u guyz gonna scold me on here too if i try to keep any girl company atall my friends call me bad boi, not that there's anything o! maybe cuz im only attracted to really cute endowed ones grin grin

Imagine that... Na u just de come out small small from that snail shell u be de hide before grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Imagine that... Na u just de come out small small from that snail shell u be de hide before grin grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Don4life: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
aolorunda: Since I going to nigeria for awhile, thought ill get the scope of things.. Only joined today
cute u...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by aolorunda(f): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Don4life:
cute u...
Cheers
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Gkiks1406: The monkey man...... grin shocked

lol the guy you posted looks just like E-40! Hahahahaha
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
Oluwa's son

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
^that shirt's going to riiip!
grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
kandiikane: ^that shirt's going to riiip!
grin

LOL I blame the fashion industry for thinking everyone is flat/normal-chested.
Not my fault tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Lol, I know right. They Forget big chested people ppl like us. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 10, 2012
2buff na to lend you bra remain.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 10, 2012
2buff: Oluwa's son
what the heck mehn? you're very buff.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 10, 2012
ogugua88: 2buff na to lend you bra remain.

Borrow me your own cheesy
The velvet one pls tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 10, 2012
Lala in bushy zone

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 10, 2012
2buff: Borrow me your own cheesy
The velvet one pls tongue

You can have the pink one with sparkles and rhinestones. E go suit you wella tongue

Lalaosky you be sharp guy.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 10, 2012
ogugua88:

You can have the pink one with sparkles and rhinestones. E go suit you wella tongue

Be sure to throw in a matching thong angry angry grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2012
ogugua88: 2buff na to lend you bra remain.
Then don't expect the same size after he must have returned cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nayah(f): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2012
lalaosky: Lala in bushy zone
Good one smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2012

Fine boi, no pimples. Abeg no go near Allu oh!
kiss kiss
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2012
2buff: Oluwa's son

Fatty boi. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2012
2buff, I think you have to take a body shot without a shirt so to bust this myth people have about it being fat. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2012
grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by iyatrustee(f): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2012
^^^ u sef be nairalander? abeg post dat your wowo pisur make we see am jor! angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2012
^ grin grin
Maybe on her bday?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^ u sef be nairalander? abeg post dat your wowo pisur make we see am jor! angry angry
angry angry grin

kandiikane: ^ grin grin
Maybe on her bday?

fingers cross. tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2012
cool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2012
See swag ooo... Nothing does you....

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (128) (Reply)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / Nigerian Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.