Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (131286 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Jerros213(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
Tashaluv: yeahhhhh! (me saluting)

TASHA,PLEASE TELL ME JUST WHAT IT IS,I MEAN WHATEVER IT IS THAT I MUST GIVE TO KISS YOUR LIPS FOR 5MINUTES.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
Jerros213:

TASHA,PLEASE TELL ME JUST WHAT IT IS,I MEAN WHATEVER IT IS THAT I MUST GIVE TO KISS YOUR LIPS FOR 5MINUTES.

if you want that lips, i've got two words for you to achieve your aim: DREAM ON
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
74 pages in 6 months. Wow. I remember when this thread started lol.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 12:03am On Oct 15, 2012
ogugua88: 74 pages in 6 months. Wow. I remember when this thread started lol.
Oguu post pic jare... Recent one ooo... You don keep me salivating for too long... grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 15, 2012
Lmao. My ex-husband. My dp is recent.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 12:14am On Oct 15, 2012
Hmmm.... My ex-wife( angry angry angry )... You are still looking good and more beautiful... Chai!!! See what i'm missing ooo... ...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2012
Na you cause am.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 12:18am On Oct 15, 2012
Wetin i do?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 15, 2012
So you've forgotten. Keep proving that our divorce was the right course of action lol.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 12:26am On Oct 15, 2012
Hmmm... You acted too fast.. Without giving me any opportunity to explain... ##typical naija gal attitude... Though you are not in naija but you still gat the attitude... angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 15, 2012
I went to prepare you a meal and I returned, only to find you toasting how many babes at once. There was nothing to think about lol.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 12:32am On Oct 15, 2012
Huh? I was just having fun to ease out the stress... embarassed embarassed embarassed...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 15, 2012
Imagine if that's how I ease out stress.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 12:37am On Oct 15, 2012
I don't mind... cheesy cheesy cheesy... I'm not a jealous lover...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by pendusky(m): 12:41am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 15, 2012
ikekings: I don't mind... cheesy cheesy cheesy... I'm not a jealous lover...

You should mind. Doesn't matter sha. I'm single.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 12:51am On Oct 15, 2012
Hmmm.... undecided undecided undecided... Akpo babe...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 15, 2012
ikekings: Hmmm.... undecided undecided undecided... Akpo babe...
mumu...she is single..make your move now...thought you are the chick magnet..she is giving you the green light!!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 1:15am On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky:
mumu...she is single..make your move now...thought you are the chick magnet..she is giving you the green light!!
Idiat!!!! The one wey I get for my hands never finish na another one you wan make I invite baa? undecided undecided undecided... Home breaker...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 15, 2012
ikekings: Idiat!!!! The one wey I get for my hands never finish na another one you wan make I invite baa? undecided undecided undecided... Home breaker...

i meant make your move and apologise to her now...mumu...*gives him a knock on his bald head*
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 1:26am On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky:

i meant make your move and apologise to her now...mumu...*gives him a knock on his bald head*
Mumu.... What's wrong with you? We have our private time... We can sort it out then...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2012
abiL:

Yes it does. Problem?

Half of them come on here looking like king kong's brother, posting their numbers on here when it's not a requirement, and they expect girls (or boys, depending on their preference) to call them. Kmt!

Let me guess, you are one of such people.

i see, so the main reason you are bothered is because they are not as beautiful as you expect them to be?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 6:13am On Oct 15, 2012
ogugua88: Lmao. My ex-husband. My dp is recent.

That igbo woman. You fine in an igbo-ish kinda way.
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

That igbo woman. You fine in an igbo-ish kinda way.
cheesy

how do u define an igbo-ish kinda beauty?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2012
J12:

how do u define an igbo-ish kinda beauty?

Fair, chubby and innocent looking kinda way.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

is ogugua chubby?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by iyatrustee(f): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2012
see who is talking? goldie! u dat have big muscles like a weight lifter? mtchew! lipsrsealed

[/quote]
Goldieluks:

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2012
iyatrustee: see who is talking? goldie! u dat has big muscles like a weight lighter? mtchew! lipsrsealed

Your lie no get part two. Stop this nonsense at once!
cool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Your lie no get part two. Stop this nonsense at once!
cool

i think iya is right..if you think otherwise, then post your pishure
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2012
pls embarassed how do i post my pickshur here embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky:

i think iya is right..if you think otherwise, then post your pishure

But how do i post it when i don't even know
how to do it. I have tried seriously.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
I dont see any pics around

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (128) (Reply)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / Nigerian Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.