Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (131288 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Caracta(f): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
2buff, do you have pink lips
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by bernfame(f): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
I love those lips...especially the colour
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Caracta: 2buff, do you have pink lips
In certain bodily states and lighting conditions, I think everyone has pink lips. cheesy

bernfame: I love those lips...especially the colour
thanks =)
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2012
Caracta: 2buff, do you have pink lips

Naaah mehn, he's a ganja smoker. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2012
lalaosky:

HORNYpipe i neva see ur pic o..na only kandi u wan show am ni?

2buff:

I no be male stripper.
Thats how people take silly pics of themselves and post on the internet and then that ish meets them in the future to bite their azz when they want to....say....run for president wink

Awwh, pooh! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Caracta(f): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2012
kandiikane:

Naaah mehn, he's a ganja smoker. grin
ouch! I don't think so. Ganja smokers have black lips with 'burnt' set of teeth. Let's encourage our fine guys nah.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2012
^why you come spoil the thing, nah? angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Caracta(f): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2012
kandiikane: ^why you come spoil the thing, nah? angry
don't you know the guy is my friend? #winks#
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by gulfer: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Booty4me: ok lets do these....... moi wink
U be ganjaman?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
haha. . 2buff is getting bald
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
Smh undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
lalaosky:

HORNYpipe i neva see ur pic o..
I'll post it for the 3rd time when i feel like wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
Caracta:
don't you know the guy is my friend? #winks#
Caracter - Could this be.......? wink. Still on Suspense o
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Caracta(f): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
kunletiwoo: Caracter - Could this be.......? wink. Still on Suspense o
hehehehe. No o. Lol
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Joejaja: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2012
Am de darkest....08031584380..Tall,fair or dark and romantic lady 4rm 18-21 should holla @ me for intimacy..

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by abiL(f): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2012
Why are some people putting their contact details on here?? Are you that desperate to get laid?!?! Gosh!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
abiL: Why are some people putting their contact details on here?? Are you that desperate to get laid?!?! Gosh!

i thought the same thing...smh...some are even posting thier heights and all that..if they are allowed, they will upload their dyck size and pics
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by abiL(f): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
lalaosky:

i thought the same thing...smh...some are even posting thier heights and all that..if they are allowed, they will upload their dyck size and pics

Desperation isn't a good thing. && they have no shame as well.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
Lol... Ppl ehen?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
abiL: Why are some people putting their contact details on here?? Are you that desperate to get laid?!?! Gosh!

does it bother you?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by abiL(f): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
J12:

does it bother you?

Yes it does. Problem?

Half of them come on here looking like king kong's brother, posting their numbers on here when it's not a requirement, and they expect girls (or boys, depending on their preference) to call them. Kmt!

Let me guess, you are one of such people.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
Abigail, you come fight for here again? angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by abiL(f): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
2buff: Abigail, you come fight for here again? angry

Lol your expectation of me must be low.

I was just minding my business (as you do), when some whatdoyoucallit decided to quote my post.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by denzel2009: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
abiL:

Lol your expectation of me must be low.

I was just minding my business (as you do), when some whatdoyoucallit decided to quote my post.

I bind all devil working on seuns forum

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by abiL(f): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2012
denzel2009:

Hahaha! -___-

You might want to use that print screen as your display pic
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
abiL:

Yes it does. Problem?

Half of them come on here looking like king kong's brother, posting their numbers on here when it's not a requirement, and they expect girls (or boys, depending on their preference) to call them. Kmt!

Let me guess, you are one of such people.

LWKMD...lmao @kingkong brothers..ouch...abiL, hope am not among..you berra tel me so that i can remove my pics ASAP...you're a badass

denzel2009:

dude, seems you're actually stalking abiL...wtf!!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ghettodreamz(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2012

Lol.. I de see some awful picture and dem de look for girls to get laid sef.. Dunno, when NL don become hotel 2 hookup wit slvt,LOL..

Obviously, there would be some cheap gals for 'em sha.. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
LMFAO... Guys need to get laid jare... “Power of the flesh under the skirt”.....
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by abiL(f): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
lalaosky:

LWKMD...lmao @kingkong brothers..ouch...abiL, hope am not among..you berra tel me so that i can remove my pics ASAP...you're a badass

dude, seems you're actually stalking abiL...wtf!!

Lol nah you will never be in that category.

Trust me. He had the time to go on my profile, print screen my profile, edit it on paint or adobe photoshop, and then decided to paste it along with his comment.
Such commitment and dedication deserves a medal.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by abiL(f): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Lol.. I de see some awful picture and dem de look for girls to get laid sef.. Dunno, when NL don become hotel 2 hookup wit slvt,LOL..

Obviously, there would be some cheap gals for 'em sha.. grin grin grin

I just wonder if any girls or guys (do bear in mind that some men are gays) have actually called them up. I'm baffled.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
lol, you guys should let them be. It's their right to dream on angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
abiL:

Lol nah you will never be in that category.

Trust me. He had the time to go on my profile, print screen my profile, edit it on paint or adobe photoshop, and then decided to paste it along with his comment.
Such commitment and dedication deserves a medal.

lol..i was actually scared..thought the dude will post your pic too..there is no telling the heights some peeps can go just to stalk someone

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (128) (Reply)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / Nigerian Dating Sites