Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,695 members, 7,918,179 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:14 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (132213 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2012
ikekings: See swag ooo... Nothing does you....

Show us your recent pic jor smiley. Mind you, the previous one you uploaded isn't accepted o cos I don't wanna believe it's a resent one. wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by iyatrustee(f): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Show us your recent pic jor smiley. Mind you, the previous one you uploaded isn't accepted o cos I don't wanna believe it's a resent one. wink

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

No recent pic.... Have been busy so no time to snap....
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2012
ikekings: No recent pic.... Have been busy so no time to snap....

Will always remind you. Trust mi wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
lalaosky: Lala in bushy zone
Lala the lala...biko n'eje, onwero ife ge me gi, maka idi too much even for inside bush.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Will always remind you. Trust mi wink
Lol...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
ItsModella:
Lala the lala...biko n'eje, onwero ife ge me gi, maka idi too much even for inside bush.
apunanwu mu, obim di mu uto n'ikwu n'azu..lol
@ike kings, thanx man.still hoping to get ur type of six pack without gyming
@goldieluks, thanx shawty.but you are keeping guys waitng for your pics.that aint right..well for those hoping, na for next world una go see am
@nayah, thanx boo boo..i appreciate
@ogugua, nne ibu very gudt badt gurl.thanx dearie.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
hornipipe: cool

HORNYpipe i neva see ur pic o..na only kandi u wan show am ni?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
lalaosky:

@ike kings, thanx man.still hoping to get ur type of six pack without gyming
Oga!!! You are sitting on a long thing... At least you no get “pot belly”... That's the main point not 6-packs... The thing don tire me sef... I will just give up....
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
kandiikane: 2buff, I think you have to take a body shot without a shirt so to bust this myth people have about it being fat. cheesy

I no be male stripper.
Thats how people take silly pics of themselves and post on the internet and then that ish meets them in the future to bite their azz when they want to....say....run for president wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by UmericanGirl(f): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
2buff:

I no be male stripper.
Thats how people take silly pics of themselves and post on the internet and then that ish meets them in the future to bite their azz when they want to....say....run for president wink

Thats not a good reason.
The American President freely runs around topless while IN office.
Try another excuse grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
UmericanGirl:

Thats not a good reason.
The American President freely runs around topless while IN office.
Try another excuse grin grin grin

And did he have semi-naked pics floating around the internet BEFORE he made it to office?
After you've made it to office anything goes....like not doing what you promised, or even getting head from your secretary apparently.
But before then, you gotta be very careful.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
2buff-fa-lo. Abeg use another excuse, fatty large boi. tongue grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by UmericanGirl(f): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
2buff:

And did he have semi-naked pics BEFORE he made it to office?
When you're in office anything goes....like getting head from your secretary apparently.
But before then, you gotta be very careful.

I imagine he did.. because hes a "cool" president. I cant be arsed to look for them though.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks: 2buff-fa-lo. Abeg use another excuse, fatty large boi. tongue grin

Ehn yes. I be very fat boi. cheesy leave am like dat
I still no go show you my raw bodi. cool

Go look for something else to touch yourself with wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
2buff:

Ehn yes. I be very fat boi. cheesy leave am like dat
I still no go show you my raw bodi. cool

Go look for something else to touch yourself with wink kiss

Seeing your raw body?? No I no wan spoil my day.
tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Seeing your raw body?? No I no wan spoil my day.
tongue

We thank God for your wisdom. Yes It would totally ruin your day if u saw it cheesy cheesy
Funny thing be say I never even see any of your pics for hia.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
2buff:

We thank God for your wisdom. Yes It would totally ruin your day if u saw it cheesy cheesy
Funny thing be say I never even see any of your pics for hia.

I put my pic up the other day, where were you?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Chimezie198(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
iyatrustee:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 11, 2012
ikekings: Oga!!! You are sitting on a long thing... At least you no get “pot belly”... That's the main point not 6-packs... The thing don tire me sef... I will just give up....

lwkmd...you give up?...oya sell am give me
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

I put my pic up the other day, where were you?

in your dreams...ma hear say you put up your pics for NL...post am here jor make we see
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2012
this thread is still active?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2012
Odinaka00: ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥
Odinakachi kenny@facebook
Holla @♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ nlanderz hotties

Tragedy. Our condolences o
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd...you give up?...oya sell am give me
Lol... I would have done that if I could...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Freiburger(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2012
Why is it that the people who makes the loudest noise here are people who are yet to post their own pics?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2012
Freiburger: Why is it that the people who makes the loudest noise here are people who are yet to post their own pics?

Cos dey know it makes absolutely no sense
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Freiburger(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2012
ziqqz:

Cos dey know it makes absolutely no sense
In that case it will be better staying off the thread.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2012
Freiburger:
In that case it will be better staying off the thread.

The thread has placed no restrictions
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Freiburger(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2012
^^ thx
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Booty4me: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
Pix Removed wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
Because I have a camera...

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by UmericanGirl(f): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
So disappointing sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (128) (Reply)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / Nigerian Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.