Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,889 members, 7,980,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945965 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mannet(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
GUYS AM REALLY HAPPY U GUYZ HAVE DECIDED TO PUT EVERYTHING ASIDE....PLEASE TEMMYTANNY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: your comments draw tension to applicants and if you dont stop it,i wont leave you. PUTA!

No one here knows it all. If you read a post you find questionable, ask questions. Don't criticize or cast aspersions because it goes contrary to what you believe. Anyone is free to go back to the previous page where the argument started. I said nothing out of the ordinary and I still stand by my words. Let people carry out independent research to disprove it or otherwise, not for you to stand as a biased umpire. Besides, I am the only one in this forum you attack that way. Trust me, I'll always rise to the occasion. Lawyers fight nasty.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

No one here knows it all. If you read a post you find questionable, ask questions. Don't criticize or cast aspersions because it goes contrary to what you believe. Anyone is free to go back to the previous page where the argument started. I said nothing out of the ordinary and I still stand by my words. Let people carry out independent research to disprove it or otherwise, not for you to stand as a biased umpire. Besides, I am the only one in this forum you attack that way. Trust me, I'll always rise to the occasion. Lawyers fight nasty.
you called your self a lawyer? i dey laugh in japanese huahhua hua hua ..... grin grin grin I bet you cant win a single case in court with your level of analysis and arguments. I pray you pass tru LAW SCHOOL FIRST
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: you called your self a lawyer? i dey laugh in japanese huahhua hua hua ..... grin grin grin I bet you cant win a single case in court with your level of analysis and arguments. I pray you pass tru LAW SCHOOL FIRST

If you were my examiner, I may never graduate. I am glad you're not. I need not prove myself to you. That's irrelevant. Just be sure not to engage in credit card fraud in Texas cos I may be the prosecuting attoney to nail you. (*jokes*). Chuckles....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

If you were my examiner, I may never graduate. I am glad you're not. I need not prove myself to you. That's irrelevant. Just be sure not to engage in credit card fraud in Texas cos I may be the prosecuting attoney to nail you. (*jokes*). Chuckles....
hehehehehehehehe,u neva get interview date not to talk of visa you dey dream being attorney BUSH BOY!
I wish to see you in US very soon so that we can settle score once and for all. Brigton will be my manager, Adesoji will be ref and ifeanyi will be your towel boy. Any one you want,kick boxing, gidi gbo,boxing or wrestling i will give beat you hands down.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: hehehehehehehehe,u neva get interview date not to talk of visa you dey dream being attorney BUSH BOY!
I wish to see you in US very soon so that we can settle score once and for all. Brigton will be my manager, Adesoji will be ref and ifeanyi will be your towel boy. Any one you want,kick boxing, gidi gbo,boxing or wrestling i will give beat you hands down.

I can't stop laughing. This is getting really funny. Our lives and outcomes are shaped by our dreams and cause of action. If you don't say it, you won't see it.

About the boxing or wrestling match, it appears you want to commit suicide. No be for my hand you go die put. I love you so much to want tobreak your neck and condemn you for life to a wheel chair. **laughing uncontrollably**
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

I can't stop laughing. This is getting really funny. Our lives and outcomes are shaped by our dreams and cause of action. If you don't say it, you won't see it.

About the boxing or wrestling match, it appears you want to commit suicide. No be for my hand you go die put. I love you so much to break your neck and condemn you for life to a wheel chair. **laughing uncontrollably**
hehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin mogbe oooo student wan beat MASTER.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: hehehehehehehehe,u neva get interview date not to talk of visa you dey dream being attorney BUSH BOY!

@ Temmy my friend!! Why you dey call me towel boy. You don start o! abeg, leave me for this matter. The truth is that you need to truly forgive if we must all forge ahead. It does not show maturity if you correct another person without love. From a distance, everyone is sincerely making judgements of what we look like- The attitude is that of pride!! Please, correct with love. No one owns this thread!! You may be in Nija, you may be in US, your contributions are all valuable. Don’t be using such words as “I no go ever agree”. Please, take it softly. It takes two to tangle!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
honeydee:

Thanks temmy but im a "she". una wan turn all d women here to men today o. lol

i guess the she on here in nairaland should put SHE after dere username....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: you called your self a lawyer? i dey laugh in japanese huahhua hua hua ..... grin grin grin I bet you cant win a single case in court with your level of analysis and arguments. I pray you pass tru LAW SCHOOL FIRST

na wa 4 u ooo... U no tire! Pls stop all this temmy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by drumma(m): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PLEASE .... BASED ON INFO SUPPLIED ON DV SELECTEES THE OCT SELECTION DOESN'T SEEM TO BE COMING THRU AS IVE CHECKED OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND THERE'S STILL THE NORMAL STORY ON THEIR WEBSITE.... BUT SOME DUDE CLAIMED BEING SELECTED TODAY PLEASE ANYONE HAS A RESPONSE TO THIS ?

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
I have been following this forum for a while and I got to say, I am very impress. Big thanks to the gurus: temmytanny, gentiger, ferdii, tiwanna, look4fall etc for good work. What brought me to this forum is my lil bro. He was among the lucky winners with cn fourteen thousand and some change. Got his 2nl last thurs. due for interview 1st week in dec. BTW, I got to say I have been enjoy the battle btn gentiger and tammytanny...lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
babbs45: I have been following this forum for a while and I got to say, I am very impress. Big thanks to the gurus: temmytanny, gentiger, ferdii, tiwanna, look4fall etc for good work. What brought me to this forum is my lil bro. He was among the lucky winners with cn fourteen thousand and some change. Got his 2nl last thurs. due for interview 1st week in dec. BTW, I got to say I have been enjoy the battle btn gentiger and tammytanny...lol.

People don't realize the fight is a comic relief. Temmy is my man any day. We just enjoy pulling each others toes.

Which country is your little boy from? He can't be current with that CN if from Nigeria.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
tycoon77:

na wa 4 u ooo... U no tire! Pls stop all this temmy

Allow TemmyTanny to talk I beg,e don too much. Just last week someone told me on this forum insistently that 17*** is a large CN, It didn't end there, another post went along saying that only 6000Visas was allocated for Nigerians each year. Forumites please let us be talking and siting facts else we will just be misleading our efforts and abusing the purpose of this Forum. We just need to throw the dies and let it playout for our good. We are here to Learn, we are here to lean.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by titilope07: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hi every bodie in the room, I just finish filling my dv2014 form now, but i discover that is only a place is provided to upload the primary entrant passport only, without a space to upload spouse passport please enlighten me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
titilope07: Hi every bodie in the room, I just finish filling my dv2014 form now, but i discover that is only a place is provided to upload the primary entrant passport only, without a space to upload spouse passport please enlighten me.
once you click married,a new page will come up after filling your own page
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
And about the AOS, I know this topic had been discussed at length but all I got to say is even though it is not needed if your sponsor is willing to fill one out, then it is a plus. For me, am preparing one for my lil bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
yembe2013:

Allow TemmyTanny to talk I beg,e don too much. Just last week someone told me on this forum insistently that 17*** is a large CN, It didn't end there, another post went along saying that only 6000Visas was allocated for Nigerians each year. Forumites please let us be talking and siting facts else we will just be misleading our efforts and abusing the purpose of this Forum. We just need to throw the dies and let it playout for our good. We are here to Learn, we are here to lean.
tanx for ur observation,am not here to cause fight or make trouble. We need correct info and not misleading information.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by titilope07: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: once you click married,a new page will come up after filling your own page
thank u temmytanny for ur respond, but i have already fill a single don't know what to do please.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

People don't realize the fight is a comic relief. Temmy is my man any day. We just enjoy pulling each others toes.

Which country is your little boy from? He can't be current with that CN if from Nigeria.
From Ghana. Gentiger, I admire your tenacity.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
babbs45: And about the AOS, I know this topic had been discussed at length but all I got to say is even though it is not needed if your sponsor is willing to fill one out, then it is a plus. For me, am preparing one for my lil bro.
Charlie,Ghanians might need it ooo,its only in Nigeria that its not needed.What part of GH are you? i rocked GH last year grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
babbs45: From Ghana. Gentiger, I admire your tenacity.

If from Ghana, then he must be current.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:31am On Oct 24, 2012
yembe2013:

You get misled if you choose to. About 6000 Nigerians are selected yearly and only about half that number gets issued. Which part of that is too difficult for you to comprehend?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:43am On Oct 24, 2012
A professor was traveling by boat,on
their way he
asked the sailor (Akpors) 'Do you know
Biology? Econology?
Zoology? Epidemology? No 'said the
sailor
Professor what the hell do you know?
You will die of
illitracy.
1 hour later,the boat stated
sinking , then
akpors looked at the professor and
said,do you know
swiminology and Escapeology from
Sharkology? No
said the professor
Well that means Crocodilelogy will eat
your
Headology and you will dieology with
your
Knowledgeology because of your
Badmouthology.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 12:58am On Oct 24, 2012
Akpos severely beaten last Sunday morning after he went to Christ EMBASSY to request for a VISA..Gdnt

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 1:40am On Oct 24, 2012
Pls I need directions to NPC office in Lagos... Bus directions if possible... Thanks a mill
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 2:50am On Oct 24, 2012
[quote author=temmytanny]Charlie,Ghanians might need it ooo,its only in Nigeria that its not needed.What part of GH are you? i rocked GH last year grin grin[/quote. Ghanaian born Nigerian living in Seattle, Washington.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 2:53am On Oct 24, 2012
Ghanaian for Nigerian living in Seattle, Washington.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 2:54am On Oct 24, 2012
Ghanaian born Nigerian living in Seattle Washington.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 4:13am On Oct 24, 2012
For all those waiting to be interview, I pray you all are granted the visas in IJN. There are so many good opportunities over here, all the good things in life that you can think of BUT then again it can be very very stressful and sometimes depressing. This forum serve as a kinda therapy for me. Reading temmytanny and gentiger go at it put some smile on my face especially when am down. No disrespect to people trying to squash this. I'll be posting my lil bro's interview experience as soon as it is over. You all keep up the good work.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 4:14am On Oct 24, 2012
@ Temmytanny, you have a good heart. Keep up the good work.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 4:20am On Oct 24, 2012
@ Gentiger, I pray you get your visa. Your confident is going to take you places.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.