Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (928632 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
dawton: I have weac certicate with four credits but I only have schl statement of result and computer print out of my NECO

That is good, use both it is all yours now.There is this skepticism on Statement of result so if you have a Waec certificate then you can easily defend the Neco statement of result.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ibracadabra: Still on d NPC matter...

a)Can someone who was born in a different state- say Benue- get his NPC attestation from another state- say Lagos?... Pls your urgent assistance is required...

b) Earlier in d pages of this thread, a certain mr Lawan's number was put forward as an NPC employee who could help.. I called him and he charged 8 grand to get everything done- including court affidavit and attestation proper...

A) YES. I was born in delta and got my NP in Niger state.
B) u can walk up to the NP office where u live and get ur NP done. It doesn't take more than ur time. Do it urself. That way u can be sure of what u taking along for ur interview.
Court affidavit don't cost that much. U can do it all much less than the above amount.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
adzovia: finished my interview some few hours ago. it was sucessful this were the questions i was asked
co: are u narried
me: ?
co: have u ever been married?
co: do u have kids
co: wat is your profession
co: come on so so date for your visa do not make any travel plans before then

anyway just to chip in i realised at the interview a guy came in with his high school certificate and he had F in both english and maths. one of the co's told him that is ground for disqualification he told her he rewrote the exam that is novdec in ghana i believe is neco in nigeria well when asked where that result is he said he left it at home. pls go to the interview with all your certificates all they need is your high school anyway.
good luck to all of u. remember to pray before u go.

Congratulation Adzovia,I am happy for you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
adzovia: finished my interview some few hours ago. it was sucessful this were the questions i was asked

anyway just to chip in i realised at the interview a guy came in with his high school certificate and he had F in both english and maths. one of the co's told him that is ground for disqualification he told her he rewrote the exam that is novdec in ghana i believe is neco in nigeria well when asked where that result is he said he left it at home. pls go to the interview with all your certificates all they need is your high school anyway.

Bravo! Congrat Sis.... Dats a good one in da house. felicitation...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2012

i always said it that we should go with all document that could help out. A word is enough for the wise. Were you asked affidavit of support? just asking please
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
dawton: I have weac certicate with four credits but I only have schl statement of result and computer print out of my NECO
I think u can go with the waec cert and NECO statement of result. U can explain the NECO cert isn't out yet. But I advice u go with a scratch card to confirm your result online- just in case.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

That is good, use both it is all yours now.There is this skepticism on Statement of result so if you have a Waec certificate then you can easily defend the Neco statement of result.
he should also get a scratch card just incase they want to verify his NECO result
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
temmytanny: i always said it that we should go with all document that could help out. A word is enough for the wise. Were you asked affidavit of support? just asking please
no. they did not even take transcript nor testimonial
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
adzovia:
ok,all the best as you plan ahead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
@adzovia.Congratulations dis is another plus to d HOUSE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
adzovia:
So are you married or Single? shocked cool
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2012

Congratulations,All the best ahead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

So are you married or Single? shocked cool
why do u want to know.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2012

yaaaay im so happy for you adzovia. this is the first ghanaian interview on this forum. congrats my dear. i pray for favour when mine is due as well. God bless you dear. im so so happy as if im the one that went for the interview. For the sake of those who wont let us rest about AOS, did u use that?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2012

Congratulations to you Adzovia........more of success stories ooooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
honeydee:

yaaaay im so happy for you adzovia. this is the first ghanaian interview on this forum. congrats my dear. i pray for favour when mine is due as well. God bless you dear. im so so happy as if im the one that went for the interview. For the sake of those who wont let us rest about AOS, did u use that?
no. and i did not notice anyone being asked that but well who knows
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
adzovia:
no. and i did not notice anyone being asked that but well who knows

ok no problem. im sure ure dancing right now. lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
adzovia:
why do u want to know.

why do you not want us to know? guys are on queue here and I am representing them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

why do you not want us to know? guys are on queue here and I am representing them.
nice of u to say so but this forum is for dv winners let us not forget and let our chat be solely on helping each other with dv issues
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
adzovia:
nice of u to say so but this forum is for dv winners let us not forget and let our chat be solely on helping each other with dv issues

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,guys can you here that,me i no dey carry last o."Helping" is a continuous tense Adzovia.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
temmytanny: i always said it that we should go with all document that could help out. A word is enough for the wise. Were you asked affidavit of support? just asking please

Not everyone comes here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2012

Congratulations! But what happened to that very guy? Was he denied? Or asked to go and get them? Did you lose sight of him?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2012

Congrat to u!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2012

Congratulations Adzovia. I am happy for you. I mentioned a credit pass in atleast Maths and English on this forum as a requirement and some people shouted me down as misleading the people. If anyone has ears, listen and listen well. Ignore my cautions at your peril. Congrats once again.

I REPEAT ONCE AGAIN, YOU CANNOT COMBINE WAEC/NECO TO ARRIVE AT 5 CREDITS. YOU EITHER HAVE YOUR 5 CREDIT PASSES AT WAEC/GCE OR 5 CREDIT PASS AT NECO.

This is strictly for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DonKool1: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
@Adzovia - Congrats! All the best ahead.
By my reckoning, after prayer the next critical requirement for sailing smoothly through the interview is documentation.

@Adesojiaderemi - the answer to your question is obvious when you look at the second question she was asked......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2012

i am happy for you my sister.congratulations to you again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2012

@adzovia, congrats my dear sista.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
ferdiii:

Congratulations! But what happened to that very guy? Was he denied? Or asked to go and get them? Did you lose sight of him?
i left before him.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
adzovia:
i left before him.

Okay, I hope they gave him that 2nd chance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lislabo: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
owobabaisabella:

@adzovia, congrats my dear sista.

CONGRAT
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
honeydee:

wish your bro all the best. cant wait to read the good news in detail.
Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
Don Kool: @Adzovia - Congrats! All the best ahead.
By my reckoning, after prayer the next critical requirement for sailing smoothly through the interview is documentation.

@Adesojiaderemi - the answer to your question is obvious when you look at the second question she was asked......

I think 2 settings of WAEC/WAEC, NECO/NECO or WAEC/NECO to achieve 5 credits that have English Language and Maths are acceptable but sometimes they want the one they need to be the current one. For example you've 2006 and 2009 results, in the 2006 no English Language and Maths but in the 2009's you have both. They don't want to see it the other way around--that means you have degenerated as you didn't further. All of these, is because O'level is your highest level of educational achievement.

Again sometimes they want to see that you actually finished high school and want to see that your poor May/June or June/July. Still it is because it is your highest level of educational achievement.

It could be case by case situation!

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.