Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (928279 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:56am On Oct 24, 2012
babbs45: @ Gentiger, I pray you get your visa. Your confident is going to take you places.

Thanks mam! I receive your prayers with thanksgiving.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 7:05am On Oct 24, 2012
Hey, any reply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2012
sunday45: nairalanders, please if i send my 1NL today, when can my 2NL comes up? 0010****(10 thousand) And please is it necessary to take along with me my neco certificate in asmush i have scratch card with me?

You could have been current by November but since you are yet to submit your forms, no one can tell for sure when that would be. I'll advise you go with the original certificate of your NECO. You may attach a scratch card if you wish. The earlier you submit your forms, the better. There are limited number of visas available to Nigerians. First come, first serve.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2012
babbs45: For all those waiting to be interview, I pray you all are granted the visas in IJN. There are so many good opportunities over here, all the good things in life that you can think of BUT then again it can be very very stressful and sometimes depressing. This forum serve as a kinda therapy for me. Reading temmytanny and gentiger go at it put some smile on my face especially when am down. No disrespect to people trying to squash this. I'll be posting my lil bro's interview experience as soon as it is over. You all keep up the good work.

wish your bro all the best. cant wait to read the good news in detail.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2012
This site is full of racists. ESH!!! Lemme get out of this ugly nigerians,nkt!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2012
preprewow: This site is full of racists. ESH!!! Lemme get out of this ugly nigerians,nkt!

hehehehehe kenya guy please please dnt leave, u can help settle most people differences here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2012
jidex001:

Like in A4 paper sheet singed by state director A.A.Owolabi
is there any signature at the back of the paper
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oojomo: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2012
hi ther guys, please i need to know if an infant also needs to pay visa fee?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blessedisrael: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2012
hello house, only one or two people have given their interview testimony here and oct is almost ending.does it mean people are failing the interview or what?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2012
oojomo: hi ther guys, please i need to know if an infant also needs to pay visa fee?
yes oooo 330 dollars
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2012
oojomo: hi ther guys, please i need to know if an infant also needs to pay visa fee?

the infant is a derivative too, so you need to pay 4 the infant also.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oojomo: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

the infant is a derivative too, so you need to pay 4 the infant also.
Thanks for the info, that really does help. also need to know if you can pay the visa fee on the day of the interview and also @ the embassy?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2012
oojomo:
Thanks for the info, that really does help. also need to know if you can pay the visa fee on the day of the interview and also @ the embassy?

YOU CAN ONLY PAY THE VISA FEE ON THE DAY OF YOUR INTERVIEW AND YES THE PAYMENT CAN ONLY BE DONE @THE EMBASSY. THAT IS IF YOU ARE DOING CONSULAR PROCESSING AND NT ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oojomo: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

YOU CAN ONLY PAY THE VISA FEE ON THE DAY OF YOUR INTERVIEW AND YES THE PAYMENT CAN ONLY BE DONE ON THE DAY OF UR INTERVIEW. THAT IS IF YOU ARE DOING CONSULAR PROCESSING AND NT ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS.
ok good thanks. so what exaclty is adjustment of status cos i cld bliv i understand what that is and get to find out it meant sometin else!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2012
oojomo:
ok good thanks. so what exaclty is adjustment of status cos i cld bliv i understand what that is and get to find out it meant sometin else!!!!

THAT ONE IS DONE WHEN U ARE IN THE US ON A TEMPORARY VISA, U CAN SIMPLY ADJUST UR STATUS TO A PERMANENT ONE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oojomo: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

THAT ONE IS DONE WHEN U ARE IN THE US ON A TEMPORARY VISA, U CAN SIMPLY ADJUST UR STATUS TO A PERMANENT ONE.
thank u very much for this info, uv been so good.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gbabe2: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hello peeps.I have all my certificates including my Waec certificate.do I still need a testimonial?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
Still on d NPC matter...

a)Can someone who was born in a different state- say Benue- get his NPC attestation from another state- say Lagos?... Pls your urgent assistance is required...

b) Earlier in d pages of this thread, a certain mr Lawan's number was put forward as an NPC employee who could help.. I called him and he charged 8 grand to get everything done- including court affidavit and attestation proper...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
preprewow: This site is full of racists. ESH!!! Lemme get out of this ugly nigerians,nkt!
are u okay at all? who are the racist?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2012

You are the most silly person in Africa,after you have consumed all the necessary information you needed, you now have the gut to call people racist.Idiot
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ibracadabra: Still on d NPC matter...

a)Can someone who was born in a different state- say Benue- get his NPC attestation from another state- say Lagos?... Pls your urgent assistance is required...

b) Earlier in d pages of this thread, a certain mr Lawan's number was put forward as an NPC employee who could help.. I called him and he charged 8 grand to get everything done- including court affidavit and attestation proper...

NPC is a federal Paras.You can get it anywhere.
8k is too much, do it yourself;go to any high court for 2 affidavits @ less than N500,the NPC stuff is less than N2000.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
Am here again,I wrote d high schl a attended 2001-2006 in form but I didn't write d schl retake my NECO 2010 june/July which I got 7 credIts on my form and how can sum1 go about a mistake in name on NECO result,when Last name was written as other name but the three names appear in all documents
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

NPC is a federal Paras.You can get it anywhere.
8k is too much, do it yourself;go to any high court for 2 affidavits @ less than N500,the NPC stuff is less than N2000.

It is not more than 2K in Jos.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

YOU CAN ONLY PAY THE VISA FEE ON THE DAY OF YOUR INTERVIEW AND YES THE PAYMENT CAN ONLY BE DONE @THE EMBASSY. THAT IS IF YOU ARE DOING CONSULAR PROCESSING AND NT ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS.

wzup t baby?how are u coping with the CCNA stuff,hope you've started using your packet tracer?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
dawton: Am here again,I wrote d high schl a attended 2001-2006 in form but I didn't write d schl retake my NECO 2010 june/July which I got 7 credIts on my form and how can sum1 go about a mistake in name on NECO result,when Last name was written as other name but the three names appear in all documents

with the duration of SSCE there is no problem,but I will advice you get an affidavit to correct the name format.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
Can I go for interview with high schl statement of result or computer print out,since NECO certificate for june/july 2010 is not yet ready.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
dawton: Can I go for interview with high schl statement of result or computer print out,since NECO certificate for june/july 2010 is not yet ready.

When is the interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
December 27th,2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
dawton: December 27th,2012

well,this your interview date is subject to change,if you have any WAEC certificate take it along with the NECO.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
I have weac certicate with four credits but I only have schl statement of result and computer print out of my NECO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
Gbabe 2: Hello peeps.I have all my certificates including my Waec certificate.do I still need a testimonial?
It won't cost anything if u go with all of them (testimonials, certificates, and statement of results) and let them pick out the ones they need. Play safe.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
finished my interview some few hours ago. it was sucessful this were the questions i was asked
co: are u narried
me: ?
co: have u ever been married?
co: do u have kids
co: wat is your profession
co: come on so so date for your visa do not make any travel plans before then

anyway just to chip in i realised at the interview a guy came in with his high school certificate and he had F in both english and maths. one of the co's told him that is ground for disqualification he told her he rewrote the exam that is novdec in ghana i believe is neco in nigeria well when asked where that result is he said he left it at home. pls go to the interview with all your certificates all they need is your high school anyway.
good luck to all of u. remember to pray before u go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.