Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (928278 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
odunmanuel: Ur family case is settled. As u av been rejoicing wit other successors in dis forum,so we shal rejoice wit u. U wil sing a new song IJN
Amen IJN, thanks bros
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
chio: its interesting and tempting too
well lets see what happen wen one gets over there
is there any age limit for joing the army?
@chio pls during ur interview did u submitted ur OND n HND or is't ur HND only u submitted...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
Both ND and HND
during de interview the CO asked me my highest qualification
jaspa400: @chio pls during ur interview did u submitted ur OND n HND or is't ur HND only u submitted...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
[quote author=femsoj][/quote]brother I just sent you a request.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
ferdimako:

Congrats! I heard the ASVAB is hard.So the citizenship pathway has been cut down to 6months.It used to be 18months. All the best and please further your education.Thanks for sharing! More guys should follow suit oh.
Dis is a short cut opportunity 2 citizenship bt dis cal 4 interest,fitness etc. I luv dis
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
Has anyone here processed a transcript from Lagos state univerity? If YES. I need to ask some questions pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
chio: My brothers and sisters i really appreciate u all.
I say a big thank you to u all.
May God remember u all for good.
I really Thank God.
Na God do am
My new song now is

UNTO THE LORD BE THE GLORY
GREAT THINGS HE HATH DONE.
UNTO THE LORD BE THE GLORY
GREAT THINGS HE HATH DONE.

so shall be my song too ooo, congrats once again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
DemolaNg: @ALL: Join me give Glory to GOD. On April 16, I got to the interview timely with my family of four, as early as 6.20am before the 7am appointment were called to queue up. All protocol observed.

With the knowledge gathered on Nairaland, all documents were well arranged with photocopies of each and questions answered. Even the complain of the laminated NYSC certificate was tackled.

But to my surprise, despite the fact that my two kids were all around me, the CO requested for the pictures of my babies at Birth, shortly after birth or of their mum in their pregnancy, which was not among the album we went with. At that point we were given a form to request for another appointment date when we have them ready for presentation.

April 24 was eventually given to present them, so I went with the pictures taking at the naming ceremony,with the wall framed pictures of my family. Within 2 minutes of the assessment of the pictures, we were granted the Pick up date and venue for the VISA.

Glory be to God
congratulation to ur family, God is ever faithful. My hubby spoke with u nt quite long now asking u abt d medical,police etc.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2013
femsoj: the age limit is 35
Dis is wondaful,i like d age limit,easily 4 many interested people 2 bcom a memba. Nice one
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:11am On Apr 26, 2013
ferdimako:

I wish you well in South Carolina and Virginia.That short time of citizenship is a catch for those within 35yrs and interested in joining the Us Army.So the test kinda determines the final department for each candidate.
Exactly
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2013
@ Chio, congrats
@ DemolaNg, congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by omonanoint: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2013
Good day house, I will be having my interview on monday, Pls ur prayers will be needed nd dis re what I ve for now, my birth certificate, international passport, passport pix (2 x 2inches) wasc Certificate nd I ve certificate of my vocational training wit 5yrs exerience, 2Nl, police report,medicals.I jst rounded my Bsc programme nd no certificate yet, do I need to go wit my letter of admission but I used high school as my highest degree? Ur replys and prayers will be needed ASAP. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2013
Good morning all,
Pls, i need answers to some questions about payong for the USCIS fee. I want to pay for my brother using my GTB naira mastercard. The qustions are:
1. can i pay with the naira mastercard card or do i need a domiciliary card
2. what should i fill in the spaces for "account holder name" and "billing address"
3. When is the best time to pay. He intends to travel by the end of May or early June.
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by AjaySammusi(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2013
Hi Everyone,

After one has been selected for for Diversity Visa Lottery, can the person add the name of his newly born baby? For example, you and your wife applied when your wife was pregnant in October and three months later, she delivered. If selected, can you include the newly born baby on the list?

In addition to the above, in case the non-principal spouse is illiterate and can hardly speak English, though this couple with their newly born baby stand a chance of being given a visa? Of course, the principal winner has certificates and have professional knowledge and have work for a number of years now.

Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2013
odunmanuel: Dis is a short cut opportunity 2 citizenship bt dis cal 4 interest,fitness etc. I luv dis
i dont understand ds citizen stuff u guys r talkin abt, i tot once u get ur green card, u r already a us citizen?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2013
vivichocs: i dont understand ds citizen stuff u guys r talkin abt, i tot once u get ur green card, u r already a us citizen?

thats stage 2 in a 4 stage process
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladyboss(f): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2013
Hello House, appreciate all your advices. This has helped prepare better for the interview which comes up soon. please can someone confirm the exact birth certificate required at the embassy? i have the long form issued as certified true copy. do i still need to present the small one?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2013
Shewen4God: Congrats by brother.
congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2013
vivichocs: i dont understand ds citizen stuff u guys r talkin abt, i tot once u get ur green card, u r already a us citizen?

Think again.You've to live there for 5yrs or accumulate 4yrs and some months before you are qualified.No criminal records oh. But with army way, you can see the difference.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2013
odunmanuel: U wil b favoured IJN
amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2013
Ajay Sammusi: Hi Everyone,

After one has been selected for for Diversity Visa Lottery, can the person add the name of his newly born baby? For example, you and your wife applied when your wife was pregnant in October and three months later, she delivered. If selected, can you include the newly born baby on the list?

In addition to the above, in case the non-principal spouse is illiterate and can hardly speak English, though this couple with their newly born baby stand a chance of being given a visa? Of course, the principal winner has certificates and have professional knowledge and have work for a number of years now.

Thanks.
You have notin to worry about brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2013
Ajay Sammusi: Hi Everyone,

Thanks.

Wait until you are selected.After that, then come back to DV 2014 thread and I will personally answer your questions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
ferdimako:

Wait until you are selected.After that, then come back to DV 2014 thread and I will personally answer your questions.

answer him now,please
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
adeniyisavage:

answer him now,please

Hahaha...you faa?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
omonanoint: Good day house, I will be having my interview on monday, Pls ur prayers will be needed nd dis re what I ve for now, my birth certificate, international passport, passport pix (2 x 2inches) wasc Certificate nd I ve certificate of my vocational training wit 5yrs exerience, 2Nl, police report,medicals.I jst rounded my Bsc programme nd no certificate yet, do I need to go wit my letter of admission but I used high school as my highest degree? Ur replys and prayers will be needed ASAP. Thanks

You are go to go, u can go with your admission ltter and sch I'd. Make sure all u wrote on d form u sent to kCC is being review. And make sure u have the envidence of all u wrote on d form. Before going to embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Gud day aos,our interview is on monday,my wife waec result has a wrong date of birth and in it she bears adachukwu mazi, but in the uni she removed the chukwu and added her english name,we have sworn an affidavit for both the mistake in Birthday n d adding of name. Your prayers n advice is needed. Once again I hope that the fact that she just started serving won't affect us. God bless you all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
auschris: Good morning all,
Pls, i need answers to some questions about payong for the USCIS fee. I want to pay for my brother using my GTB naira mastercard. The qustions are:
1. can i pay with the naira mastercard card or do i need a domiciliary card
2. what should i fill in the spaces for "account holder name" and "billing address"
3. When is the best time to pay. He intends to travel by the end of May or early June.
Thanks

You can pay with naira master card. In the account holder's name and billing address, you will write d name of the owner of the mastercard and his address. You can pay anytime before he travels.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
ferdimako:

Hahaha...you faa?

yes,me again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
Please go get NPC thats what is required
its about 3k in lagos but ofcourse u will ned to swear an affidavit in court
ladyboss: Hello House, appreciate all your advices. This has helped prepare better for the interview which comes up soon. please can someone confirm the exact birth certificate required at the embassy? i have the long form issued as certified true copy. do i still need to present the small one?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
ladyboss: Hello House, appreciate all your advices. This has helped prepare better for the interview which comes up soon. please can someone confirm the exact birth certificate required at the embassy? i have the long form issued as certified true copy. do i still need to present the small one?

Present the long one. Ensure it NPC,An A4 format Npc cert. And it has a signature @ d back.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
Pls we also need the direction to the embassy from ojodu berger cos we want to check it out tomao to make us familiar wif d route.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
adeniyisavage:

yes,me again

I meant you should do that since next week is too far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.