Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,159 members, 7,887,380 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (930783 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
joeonye: we need the direction to the embassy from ojodu berger ,tnx

If Ɣ☺ΰ can get from dere CMX or Obalende drop at the last b/stop den join another Bus going to Falomo or Eko hotel drop @ Bonicamp cross †̥ the odas side of da bridge den walk down Ɣ☺ΰ see da street( enter da second junction). U can also get CMX or Obalende @ Oshodi
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
tosmy :
you can make the photocopy as it was stapled together,that is how I make my den..sucess is urs my bro.....faith put GOD to work
Amen to dat bro, thanks a bunch and God bless u..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
missannie:
Jidex001, sorry to ask u this; Have u made ur own payment?? & secondly they said keep a copy of receipt, is the receipt d same as d confirmation of transaction dat will b sent to our mail?

I have not payed yet. But hoping to pay next month. But I know once you pay online u will get a copy of receipt. And you will get d comfirmation later.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
ladyboss: Thanks for d advice. Wat are the documents i need to go with for the NPC certificate and like how long do you think it would take to get it done.

1 passport, 1 passport of who is standing for u and I'd card(national I'd or driver's licence) . Mail me so I can give u a contact person to meet. jidex001@yahoo.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
ladyboss: Hello House, appreciate all your advices. This has helped prepare better for the interview which comes up soon. please can someone confirm the exact birth certificate required at the embassy? i have the long form issued as certified true copy. do i still need to present the small one?
d long 1 is better NPC, u dnt nid 2 present d small 1.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yemmyc2012(f): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hi forum,...my interview is cuming up in 2wks time and I'm not resident in Lagos.pls can I pay my visa fee in dollars?.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hardedahyor(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
Yemmyc2012: Hi forum,...my interview is cuming up in 2wks time and I'm not resident in Lagos.pls can I pay my visa fee in dollars?.

Sure you can. Will be best to pay in dollars coz of the exchange rate inside the embassy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by smoothsailor: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
junkerhill: Congratulations once again brother. I'm so happy for you. You can try this sites but its always advisable to go to pay to the counter.

www.delta.com
www.cheapflightnigeria.com
www.travelstart.com.ng
www.emirate.com
www.wakanow.com

in addition to the up suggestion i av been thinking of the same and a friend from USA called me and told me i can go to airport myself and go to delta or united airline counter and told them i want to book a flight to USA and explain to them i don't have much that i want standby ticket. it is always sheduled to be after boarding, the remaining seats un-booked will be given at reduced price
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prettychic(f): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2013
What great testimonies we're having on here..i happy for everyone who had a successful interview!
Roughly 4 days to go for those of us praying to get selected on May 1st...may we be favoured mysteriously ooo! I key into all the positive testimonies on here...May 2013 shall be one of the best year/month i'll have on earth by God's grace. I AND EVERYONE HOPING LIKE ME MUST BE AMONG SELECTEES FOR MAY 1ST 2013 WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT!!! Love y'all

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 1:00am On Apr 28, 2013
spectacular007: @junkerhill...am nt a broda, am a sista...nd am nt new 2 dis forum, infact I joined wen der we're jst 99pgs..nd I ve read frm 1 to end. Am croosed bkos of d rude manner pple answer questions, dats all..
Noted bt jst relax,dat is human 4 u,cant b d same. One luv spectacular sister
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by spectacular007: 1:28am On Apr 28, 2013
odunmanuel: Noted bt jst relax,dat is human 4 u,cant b d same. One luv spectacular sister
thanks odun
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 3:36am On Apr 28, 2013
I pray 4 dose lukin forward 2 C result on May 1st, ur faith ll set u free n u ll sing a new song IJN. And 2 dos dt were denied in 2013 weather u replay or nt God ll suprise u all were u ain't expect.T's well.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:27am On Apr 28, 2013
ferdimako:

You have to start answering some to feel it well.There is no way it's written that some people must be answering while others will be asking questions.
Vice vacer,right?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:30am On Apr 28, 2013
spectacular007: @junkerhill...am nt a broda, am a sista...nd am nt new 2 dis forum, infact I joined wen der we're jst 99pgs..nd I ve read frm 1 to end. Am croosed bkos of d rude manner pple answer questions, dats all.. , no hard feelns, jst wanted 2 state a point. Thanks anyway..
Noted but ...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:31am On Apr 28, 2013
spectacular007: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:32am On Apr 28, 2013
spectacular007: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:55am On Apr 28, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Hi my people, I need your opinion on these issues as quickly as possible.
1. My wife is the principal applicant. My International Passport will expire on the 23rd of December. My interview is on the 21st of May but I intend travelling first week in November (before the six month lapsed). However, going by the information on the US website Passport(s) valid for six months beyond the intended date of entry into the U.S. for you and each family member applying for a visa. [i][/i], do you advise I get another passport before my interview because obviously my passport will not be valid six month after I entered the US as stipulated on the website. But the problem is I cannot renew my passport now because renewal is done six months or less to expiry date. So what do I do?
2. My host has moved from the address he gave me earlier when filling the forms sent to KCC. He's now somewhere else but within the same city (Greensboro, North Carolina). Do I need to inform the embassy on the change of address?
3. Do we need affidavit of support from our host?

Thanking you (in advance) for your prompt response.
I dont wnt 2 blv within m dat u're associated urself wit curiosity & anciety as ur intervew approach,we shal sing a new song wit u by May 21st, IJN. Wit ur paspot,u're gud 2 go,u already av wat required of u,jst prepare 2 travel by @ least b4 or early Nov. U dnt need 2 tel d CO abt d change of ur host,dis cant cal 4 any issue even if he/she leave 4 anoda state. AOS, is nt required 4rm Naija unless u're nt or does nt reside in Naija, OK? I hope dis wil b helpful.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loveamerica12: 6:01am On Apr 28, 2013
hey guys ..i have been following dis forum
.. hopefully this year everyone of us will be selected .. Amen. A friend of mine just sent sem a link and it seems like Nigeria will be ineligible for Dv2015

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa

look at list of ineligible countries
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:01am On Apr 28, 2013
junkerhill: Sorry for taking you to be a brother. If you are not a new member, then encourage the new ones to read from the previous page and be upto date of everything on this thread. Don't you know its really annoyin to see a question being asked 5 times even when the question was answered on 2/3 previous pages. As I go through this thread, if I see a post that treats my interest I will either bookmark the page or copy down whatever that was treated there to avoid asking already asked question. I pray we should all try and stop making this thread boring.
Objection my lord! Ho sorry!, objection over rule. ... U've spoken our mind
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:07am On Apr 28, 2013
simayanki4real:

am sure you have me confused with someone else....
Really ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:14am On Apr 28, 2013
simayanki4real: @ omomanoint,
@ joeonye and family &
@ others having interviews next week...

Wishing your a successful interview! Be absolutely prepared, pray fervently then go and collect your visas.

... So shal it b IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:20am On Apr 28, 2013
ferdimako:

Redo it if u can.
Is dat all u can advised ? Smting stil missing!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2013
loveamerica12: hey guys ..i have been following dis forum
.. hopefully this year everyone of us will be selected .. Amen. A friend of mine just sent sem a link and it seems like Nigeria will be ineligible for Dv2015

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa

look at list of ineligible countries
Na lie joor........protocol shall be broken again for 9ja to be eligible and mind u dv 2014 wont be d last dv program.....#bet u#

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 28, 2013
odunmanuel: Is dat all u can advised ? Smting stil missing!

You have to buttress it then. By the time the CO will tell him to go and get another, he will be running helter skelter.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2013
Dvboy: Dear DV2014 Forumites,
I just want to say best of luck to you all and to those of DV2013 applicants who are about going for their interviews,i say Goodluck to you all.
... And u too. Thank u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2013
kdgom66:

Wow. Are you a lawyer, Jamaicanlady? Your answers are brilliant and concise!
We are what we care 2 be in dis forum
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2013
dortex4real: Dear DV2014 applicants, 5 days to go for the result. We shall all have testimony on this forum in Jesus name.
Amen bt u shud av been warned nt 2 display dis leta 2 d whole world. Am afraid,smpple might b deceived. Shine ur eyes & dnt b deceived
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2013
junkerhill: my brother you are well covered. You have nothing to worry about. There are some members of this family with a similar challenge like yours, now they are at the states. So dnt let that bother you. Just concentrate on the kind of song you ar going to be singing to the Almighty.
Udo diri gi nwanne m nwoke. Ya gazie!!!!
Yoh wa!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2013
In God We Trust
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2013
smoothsailor:

in addition to the up suggestion i av been thinking of the same and a friend from USA called me and told me i can go to airport myself and go to delta or united airline counter and told them i want to book a flight to USA and explain to them i don't have much that i want standby ticket. it is always sheduled to be after boarding, the remaining seats un-booked will be given at reduced price

Wow that will be nice... Dis another good info.. Standby ticket
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2013
jidex001:

1 passport, 1 passport of who is standing for u and I'd card(national I'd or driver's licence) . Mail me so I can give u a contact person to meet. jidex001@yahoo.com
Pls @ wat rate & duration is d NPC, attestation of birth?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
Na lie joor........protocol shall be broken again for 9ja to be eligible and mind u dv 2014 wont be d last dv program.....#bet u#
My wish & i blv so

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.