Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,381 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (930785 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2013
ferdimako:

You have to buttress it then. By the time the CO will tell him to go and get another, he will be running helter skelter.
Try 2 go al ova is post again & u wil agree wit m dat he is gud 2 go. Am sory if am d one who av been mistaken because i dey honour ur post so much bt jst do as i sugested & lt m knw. One luv
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2013
odunmanuel: Try 2 go al ova is post again & u wil agree wit m dat he is gud 2 go. Am sory if am d one who av been mistaken because i dey honour ur post so much bt jst do as i sugested & lt m knw. One luv

Okay but that is not my worry. I had mine redone this month even when it is to expire in October. No time to start running around when it is time to get the visa and move out.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2013
joeonye: In God We Trust
DV-2014, selectees by May 1st, 2013

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2013
happy Sunday house, anybody know if there are any inexpensive hotels that are very close to the US embassy on Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2013
joeonye: happy Sunday house, anybody know if there are any inexpensive hotels that are very close to the US embassy on Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria?
Most hotels around VI & its environ are costly. I wish i cud b of help bt unable 4 family. Gud luk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
odunmanuel: Pls @ wat rate & duration is d NPC, attestation of birth?

2500 to 3000. During mine they did it for 2wks. But I know someone on dis grp that did it for 4k for 4days.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
Most hotels around VI & its environ are costly. I wish i cud b of help bt unable 4 family. if u ar single male or female no problem i stay in victoria island very close to d embassy..gud luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
usef83: Most hotels around VI & its environ are costly. I wish i cud b of help bt unable 4 family. if u ar single male or female no problem i stay in victoria island very close to d embassy..gud luck.

like how much?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
loveamerica12: hey guys ..i have been following dis forum
.. hopefully this year everyone of us will be selected .. Amen. A friend of mine just sent sem a link and it seems like Nigeria will be ineligible for Dv2015

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa

look at list of ineligible countries
that's correct brother, it has been discussed here before. Thanks for the reminder.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bronxess: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hello House, Please we need you advice. I was selected for DV 2013 (CN:65***) but I have a close friend with CN: 43***. He lost his dv confirmation number which he used when the dv lottery 2013 results were launched. His appointment date is around the corner and yet there is no possibility for him to get access to his 2NL. Please we count on your advice.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
smoothsailor:

in addition to the up suggestion i av been thinking of the same and a friend from USA called me and told me i can go to airport myself and go to delta or united airline counter and told them i want to book a flight to USA and explain to them i don't have much that i want standby ticket. it is always sheduled to be after boarding, the remaining seats un-booked will be given at reduced price
My brother is a pleasant idea If there is always one or two or three seats un booked after boarding. I will inquire about that whenever I get to lagos cos no one likes spending more when there less to the equivalent of what he wants.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
odunmanuel: Objection my lord! Ho sorry!, objection over rule. ... U've spoken our mind
u ar a funny dude.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
joeonye: happy Sunday house, anybody know if there are any inexpensive hotels that are very close to the US embassy on Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria?
My brother you can hire a taxi, negotiate with d driver. He can com very early in the morning, let's say 4:30/5:00am, pick you and your family to the embassy. No matter where you stay in lagos, It won't take you more than one hour to get to the embassy if there is no traffic. That's why I said 4:30am because by then, the roads are free. When you get there, so early, don't be surprised to see people who are already there waiting for their appointment.
May success, favour, goodness and mercy follow you even as you enter the embassy tomorrow. Songs of praise shall fill your mouth and testimonies shall follow forth. Go and succeed as we wait for your testimony. In Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
odunmanuel: DV-2014, selectees by May 1st, 2013
......will all d 55000 winners be selected @ d same day come May 1?......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
joeonye:

like how much?
like federal palace hotel per night is 30k,radisson blu is along ozumba mbadiwe road dis ar d two hotels dat ar very close to d emabssies..Good luck bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=Bronxess]Hello House, Please we need you advice. I was selected for DV 2013 (CN:65***) but I have a close friend with CN: 43***. He lost his dv confirmation number which he used when the dv lottery 2013 results were launched. His appointment date is around the corner and yet there is no possibility for him to get access to his 2NL. Please we count on your advice. [/qu

Tell the person to send mail to the embassy for reschedule,to quote his/her case no,name,date of birth and find a good write up...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
Bronxess: Hello House, Please we need you advice. I was selected for DV 2013 (CN:65***) but I have a close friend with CN: 43***. He lost his dv confirmation number which he used when the dv lottery 2013 results were launched. His appointment date is around the corner and yet there is no possibility for him to get access to his 2NL. Please we count on your advice.

Hello House, Please we need you advice. I was selected for DV 2013 (CN:65***) but I have a close friend with CN: 43***. He lost his dv confirmation number which he used when the dv lottery 2013 results were launched. His appointment date is around the corner and yet there is no possibility for him to get access to his 2NL. Please we count on your advice. [/qu

Tell the person to send mail to the embassy for reschedule,to quote his/her case no,name,date of birth and find a good write up...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
Amedino1:

Hello House, Please we need you advice. I was selected for DV 2013 (CN:65***) but I have a close friend with CN: 43***. He lost his dv confirmation number which he used when the dv lottery 2013 results were launched. His appointment date is around the corner and yet there is no possibility for him to get access to his 2NL. Please we count on your advice. [/qu

Even with 43... he can't still get it? People should start writing their numbers in full, that way when you lose it,Nairaland will help out.Again nobody is going to use ur number ahead of you. Meanwhile why all this I lose my confirmation number all of sudden on this thread? You can go back to two or three pages and see my suggestions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
I've paid the USCIS immigrant fee($165) using my GTB mastercard (naira) and I got a confirmation email. However, I'm yet to get a debit alert from GTB.
What should I do next or expect?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bolafad: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pls house I need ur urgent advice on dis: a friend of mine just finished his o level education last year(waec) not having d original result yet from waec office cos dey told him its after 4yrs before releasing. So we r contemplating on if d embassy will allow only d print out from d internet? Pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
junkerhill: My brother you can hire a taxi, negotiate with d driver. He can com very early in the morning, let's say 4:30/5:00am, pick you and your family to the embassy. No matter where you stay in lagos, It won't take you more than one hour to get to the embassy if there is no traffic. That's why I said 4:30am because by then, the roads are free. When you get there, so early, don't be surprised to see people who are already there waiting for their appointment.
May success, favour, goodness and mercy follow you even as you enter the embassy tomorrow. Songs of praise shall fill your mouth and testimonies shall follow forth. Go and succeed as we wait for your testimony. In Jesus name.
... Same 2 al. Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
edimop: ......will all d 55000 winners be selected @ d same day come May 1?......
I think so bt if need b oda subsiquent selectees bcom slot

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=Amedino1][/quote] Wen is he/she become curent?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
Thank God i got a hotel in falomo and i have gone to the embassy,am now familiar with the route from my hotel to the embassy.Tomorrow i will share my testimony .In Jesus name. AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by spectacular007: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
odunmanuel: I think so bt if need b oda subsiquent selectees bcom slot
...dis one u said "sloth" it sounds like its political
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dortex4real(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
joeonye: Thank God i got a hotel in falomo and i have gone to the embassy,am now familiar with the route from my hotel to the embassy.Tomorrow i will share my testimony .In Jesus name. AMEN
Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dchalice: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hello everyone in the house,please i'm kind of mixed up with this NPC stough.Is it for everyone or those born after a particular time,cos i have the old birth certificate.Please someone should wise up on this,thanks.
spectacular007: ...dis one u said "sloth" it sounds like its political
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
Yes its for everyone so try ang get yours
dchalice: Hello everyone in the house,please i'm kind of mixed up with this NPC stough.Is it for everyone or those born after a particular time,cos i have the old birth certificate.Please someone should wise up on this,thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: through my master card(GTB)before i traveled
I've paid the USCIS immigrant fee($165) using my GTB mastercard (naira) and I got a confirmation email. However, I'm yet to get a debit alert from GTB.
What should I do next or expect?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
New members shuld @least read frm 10 or 15 pages behind in order to comprehend wit sum of de topics we recently treated,cos askin de same questions dat hav been discussed is kinda stressin nd ridiculous.Wen I registered newly,I read frm page 1 to de current page den.So let's help each oda here nd read frm sum few discussed pages behind.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
DV-2014 applicants,re u ready to burst out in tears of JOY? grin...I can feel a lot of pple testifyin,celebratin,poppin sum bottles in da club,tankin GOD for givin dem an expensive opportunity...I decree dat non of u wil be left behind on MAY 1,cos dats wen de LORD usually remember nd Bless members of Nairaland,we all gona be steady mobbin on celebration,enjoyment nd fun wen dat special day comes... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
edimop: ......will all d 55000 winners be selected @ d same day come May 1?......

They've already selected 100,000 people but have to wait till May 1 to upload them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.