Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941059 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2013
kemseg2005: I am a DV 2013 winner and I have been following this thread since 2012. I must confess that you guys are wonderful and kudos to those who have made this forum a great success. Let me quickly share my interview experience which took place on June 4, 2013 (7 am appointment). We (Myself, wife & three kids) arrived the embassy at 6am in the morning and after the security check we entered the interview hall and made payment before submitting our documents.
At about 8.30am the Co in window 14 & 15 appeared. The Co in window 14 was very tough but I noticed at the end that he gave the E-passport back to those couple.

We were the third to be interview by the nice Elderly man in window 16. After the swearing and fingerprint stuff, the man asked my wife and children to find somewhere to sit becuase I am the principle winner.

CO- Pick the phone cos I want to talk to you privately
ME- Ok
CO- Good morning sir
ME- morning sir
CO- Tell me your highest level of education
ME- I told him
CO- When did you graduate and tell me your course of student
ME- I told him
CO- Did you serve
ME- Yes I did
CO- What did you do
ME- Teaching
CO- Do you have another children outside this three
ME- No
CO- Do you have another wife
ME- No
CO- What do you do for a living
ME- I am a Federal Civil Servant

At this point I was expecting the man to call my wife for questioning because we were prepared for him with loads of photographs and other documents. Surprisingly the man didn't call my wife, he just picked two white form and circled the Lekki visa collection address and congratulated me. I did not recognise Pato and Jasper 400 but I know he reffered to us being the first person to be intervied in window 16.

I wish those having their interview next week a successful interview and those waiting for their 2nd NL not to panic co's all of you will be current in Jesus nane.
congratulation broda....i saw u but i neva new ur on nairaland,i was settin nxt to pator...u were interviewed by d old man....congratz once again

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2013
gud mornin to u all,pls can a child of three years old need a police report..and how much is d medical fee for adult and a
children...ur respond is highly needed...tanx inadvance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2013
Tassembly:

So what about those who have used CGL now, were you able to correct yours back to the 2013AF.....,why did they launch a website without beta test running.anyway its their fault coz if anyone try to make this payment this time last month it didn't accept the alien and case ID
I cant change it. i dont think that is going to be a problem because i already print my receipt.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by belincye: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2013
Finally current, so so happy, the waiting has not been easy. God has done it for us. Congratulations to all who are just got their visas, those going for interview, the visa is yours in jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by belincye: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2013
Finally current, so so happy, the waiting has not been easy. God has done it for us. Congratulations to all who just got their visas, those going for interview, the visa is yours in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2013
kemseg2005: I am a DV 2013 winner and I have been following this thread since 2012. I must confess that you guys are wonderful and kudos to those who have made this forum a great success. Let me quickly share my interview experience which took place on June 4, 2013 (7 am appointment). We (Myself, wife & three kids) arrived the embassy at 6am in the morning and after the security check we entered the interview hall and made payment before submitting our documents.
At about 8.30am the Co in window 14 & 15 appeared. The Co in window 14 was very tough but I noticed at the end that he gave the E-passport back to those couple.

We were the third to be interview by the nice Elderly man in window 16. After the swearing and fingerprint stuff, the man asked my wife and children to find somewhere to sit becuase I am the principle winner.

ME- Ok
CO- Good morning sir
ME- morning sir
ME- I told him
ME- I told him
CO- Did you serve
ME- Yes I did
CO- What did you do
ME- Teaching
ME- No
ME- No

At this point I was expecting the man to call my wife for questioning because we were prepared for him with loads of photographs and other documents. Surprisingly the man didn't call my wife, he just picked two white form and circled the Lekki visa collection address and congratulated me. I did not recognise Pato and Jasper 400 but I know he reffered to us being the first person to be intervied in window 16.

I wish those having their interview next week a successful interview and those waiting for their 2nd NL not to panic co's all of you will be current in Jesus nane.

Congratulations bro. We saw you with your wonderful family on that day all smile when your visa was approved. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Info360(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
My wife is the principal applicant, on the form sent to kcc her place of birth is different from that on her passport and npc birth certifcate. Moreover we have done our medicals and this passport number is on the medical reprt and even the police report. Pls what can we do since our interview is arnd the corner
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
Samimo: add me on fb...styluz12@gmail.com
bin tryin to add u up buh ts nt really showing,u cn try mine wt-iyke charles julius....with native attire.or if u hav a bb pin we cn also share.
bin tryin to add u up buh ts nt really showing,u cn try mine wt-iyke charles julius....with native attire.or if u hav a bb pin we cn also share.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
usef83: gud mornin to u all,pls can a child of three years old need a police report..and how much is d medical fee for adult and a
children...ur respond is highly needed...tanx inadvance.
No a baby didn't need a police report. I don't know the amount but the baby medical fee will reduce if you go with the baby immunization card.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
edimop: bin tryin to add u up buh ts nt really showing,u cn try mine wt-iyke charles julius....with native attire.or if u hav a bb pin we cn also share.bin tryin to add u up buh ts nt really showing,u cn try mine wt-iyke charles julius....with native attire.or if u hav a bb pin we cn also share.bin tryin to add u up buh ts nt really showing,u cn try mine wt-iyke charles julius....with native attire.or if u hav a bb pin we cn also share.
Av sent you the request on fb. Wats bb pin?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
@yusmach thank a lot.but can they goto the hospital if they have the baby immunizatio card for the 3years old boy..tanx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
Samimo: wats your fb? Wanna add u
Leonard osakpolor Esere
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
rood boy:

Really!!! I'm soooooo happy 4 ma main man on NL...its like u will be earnin like (500,000,) per monthly...u r now be igwe of ibadan land...congrat once again.

@ spooder: I"ll sent u friend reques on fb nw?

@ virginofafrica: you are're welcm...av sent the friend reques ok.
Hahahaha, not up to that o but I'm fairly ok
@I hate naija: Testimony loading 85%.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
We are indicating ds message 2 NL, thanx you so much NL, God's bless you nd anytin you lay ur hands it will be successful IJN (Amen) cuzz NL is so help a lot 2 us...we guys c each oda 2day Roooooodboy,mercy,edimop,monsieursam64,hamedino,scamfieill,jaspa..we jst rub mind 2geda nd intview each oda...pls house pray 4 monsieursam64 nd scamfieil cuzz 2morow is dere intview...tycoon we miss you @ meetin today buh no p...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
ManTiger:
Hahahaha, not up to that o but I'm fairly ok
@I hate naija: Testimony loading 85%.

@ Mantiger: Gud.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
rood boy: We are indicating ds message 2 NL, thanx you so much NL, God's bless you nd anytin you lay ur hands it will be successful IJN (Amen) cuzz NL is so help a lot 2 us...we guys c each oda 2day Roooooodby,mercy,edimop,monsieursam64,hamedino,scamfieill..we jst rub mind 2geda nd intview each oda...pls house pray 4 monsieursam64 nd scamfieil cuzz 2morow is dere intview...tycoon we miss you @ meetin today buh no p...
Nice one. Monsieursam64 & scamfieil, Your cases re already settle. Congratulations in advannce.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
usef83: @yusmach thank a lot.but can they goto the hospital if they have the baby immunizatio card for the 3years old boy..tanx.
Yes, they can.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
rood boy: We are indicating ds message 2 NL, thanx you so much NL, God's bless you nd anytin you lay ur hands it will be successful IJN (Amen) cuzz NL is so help a lot 2 us...we guys c each oda 2day Roooooodby,mercy,edimop,monsieursam64,hamedino,scamfieill..we jst rub mind 2geda nd intview each oda...pls house pray 4 monsieursam64 nd scamfieil cuzz 2morow is dere intview...tycoon we miss you @ meetin today buh no p...

Are you CURRENT in August?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
ferdimako:

Are you CURRENT in August?

July.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
belincye: Finally current, so so happy, the waiting has not been easy. God has done it for us. Congratulations to all who just got their visas, those going for interview, the visa is yours in jesus name.
same here.....current too.....pls u cn add me on fb wt iyke charles julius,if u hav a bb pin I don't mind if u send.I wish to hav all dat became current ds wk in my fb list or bb so we cn knw more abt each oda.my opinion though..........congrat.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
Samimo: Av sent you the request on fb. Wats bb pin?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
The feeling is good, glory be to God i'm CURRENT.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2013

ME- Ok
CO- Good morning sir
ME- morning sir
ME- I told him
ME- I told him
CO- Did you serve
ME- Yes I did
CO- What did you do
ME- Teaching
ME- No
ME- No

Congrats!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joecrown: 2:17am On Jun 10, 2013
For those of us preparing to relocate to US,please prepare your mind that at start it may look like hell and a lot of things will be so strange to you but always have that positive thinking that all will be well. The past few weeks of my stay here has been hell,for those of you that are planning to stay with someone you may not find it pleasant if you don't make it a short stay try as much as possible to be self dependent on your own after a little time . Lastly learn how to drive before you come to the US to speed up your roa test and your maneuver ability and be wise,ready to learn and don't do oversabi here.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joecrown: 2:18am On Jun 10, 2013
For those of us preparing to relocate to US,please prepare your mind that at start it may look like hell and a lot of things will be so strange to you but always have that positive thinking that all will be well. The past few weeks of my stay here has been hell,for those of you that are planning to stay with someone you may not find it pleasant if you don't make it a short stay and try as much as possible to be self dependent on your own after a little time . Lastly learn how to drive before you come to the US to speed up your roa test and your maneuver ability and be wise,ready to learn and don't do oversabi here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by smoothsailor: 3:37am On Jun 10, 2013
please i'm a new dv winner that just came into the country and residing in minnesota. please i have a wife that is four month pregnant and i will like to know the benefits we qualify for as a green card holder and where she can get started with the anti natal things because we are just finding our feet and as of present, we still lives with a friend as we are less down 2 weeks old in the country. Thnks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:02am On Jun 10, 2013
YessWeeCan: The feeling is good, glory be to God i'm CURRENT.
[sup][/sup]. Congratulations. Yessss uuu cann
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:08am On Jun 10, 2013
On my way to ikoyi fOr the mdicals. Details later. Genlion repoorting
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 6:21am On Jun 10, 2013
I got to the medical gate of the children,s practise at exactly 6:18am and no one to open the gate. Met just a guy at the gate. Genlion reproting live frm ikoyi
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 10, 2013
rood boy:

July.

Okay.Good luck!So a month remaining now? I hope they make Sept.ALL CURRENT for Nigerians!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 6:32am On Jun 10, 2013
GentigeR, can't wait to celebrate ur 1st year of ur arrival on dis forum. Ur first post came in at exacty 11:42am on the 17th day of june 2012.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2013
2NL on my mind...goodmorning to all nairalanders,wishing you all God's grace as you start off the working week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.