Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,477 members, 7,951,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941063 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
iScamfieil: My heart is full of joy and appreciation to God for a successful interview today.
I knew He was able to finish the project he started in my life.

Let me use this time to say that there is no forum hosted by any server that is as educative and informative like our lovely Nairaland!
I got to the Embassy around 4:45am (I was the 1st to appear for interview), waited till abt 6:00am and the 1st security check was done and we queued up-Immigrant line.
After abt 20mins, we proceeded to collect tag and next security check afterwards... Till we got to the interview hall-- submitted my documents and waited till abt 9: 30 my number appeared @ window 14

EXPERIENCE
Me: Good morning
CO: good morning
CO: place ur hands for prints
Me: I did
CO: sign this form
CO: raise ur hand and swear
CO: what's ur highest qualification?
Me: B.Tech IT (in full)
CO: U did ur NYSC
Me: Yes
CO: where
Me: Bayelsa State
CO: what was it like?
Me: I worked in the state Min. of Information as (job description)
CO: what are u doing now
Me: working
CO: where?
Me: working with Airtel NG
CO: ok, as what?
Me: As outbound customer agent
CO: presented two papers to me one for Visa collection and the other for USCIS fee payment

my peeps, na so I see am today º‎°˚˚˚°º‎O

As I matched out joy ovatro* me I nack one security man 1k make in de drink zobo for my head lol

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland
#God has not left the throne#

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
iScamfieil: My heart is full of joy and appreciation to God for a successful interview today.

Let me use this time to say that there is no forum hosted by any server that is as educative and informative like our lovely Nairaland!
I got to the Embassy around 4:45am (I was the 1st to appear for interview), waited till abt 6:00am and the 1st security check was done and we queued up-Immigrant line.
After abt 20mins, we proceeded to collect tag and next security check afterwards... Till we got to the interview hall-- submitted my documents and waited till abt 9: 30 my number appeared @ window 14

EXPERIENCE
CO: presented two papers to me one for Visa collection and the other for USCIS fee payment

As I matched out joy ovatro* me I nack one security man 1k make in de drink zobo for my head lol

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2013

EXPERIENCE

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland

Hapi for bro. congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2013

EXPERIENCE

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hello house,
I am a newbie and after going through some of the postings I believe I can get help and ideas here.
I am a selectee of the 2013 DV lottery but just discovered on 30th May 2013 over a year after cos I lost my confirmation number and did not know I can check by inputting my other infos to get the confirmation number. I have sent my forms to Kentucky a few days after but yet to receive any response though the courier confirmed delivery.
I want to know if I still have a chance of being called for interview before the whole process close.
What is the next step while waiting for response from Kentucky how long do I have to wait.
I will appreciate your response.
God bless u all and favor u on this course IJN amen.

Candytos.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2013

EXPERIENCE

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland
Congratulation bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
candytos: Hello house,
I am a newbie and after going through some of the postings I believe I can get help and ideas here.
I am a selectee of the 2013 DV lottery but just discovered on 30th May 2013 over a year after cos I lost my confirmation number and did not know I can check by inputting my other infos to get the confirmation number. I have sent my forms to Kentucky a few days after but yet to receive any response though the courier confirmed delivery.
I want to know if I still have a chance of being called for interview before the whole process close.
What is the next step while waiting for response from Kentucky how long do I have to wait.
I will appreciate your response.
God bless u all and favor u on this course IJN amen.

Candytos.
Wow. Are you kidding? Well, you can still make it. What's your CN? Which courier service do you use? Do you have the tracking #? You should have use fedex or Ups 3days delivery. KCC will use 6-8weeks to process your form after the delivery.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2013

EXPERIENCE

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland
. Congrat welcome onboard
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
latest friday this week
based on my findings,we will start checking from 4pm on thursday/friday this week.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
Yusmash00: Wow. Are you kidding? Well, you can still make it. What's your CN? Which courier service do you use? Do you have the tracking #? You should have use fedex or Ups 3days delivery. KCC will use 6-8weeks to process your form after the delivery.

@ Yusmash00
Thanks for responding Yusmash00
My CN is 2013AF00016xxxxx and I used Fedex and it took 3days.
I believe they got to my CN in April or May?
How will I get the response from KCC or do I need to call them.
Thanks again for responding. Stay blessed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iScamfieil: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
nero xp: @ Scanfeiel nd Monseusam,C'mon let's go get de Visa brodas,am fully beside u guys,nd also wishin u guys a very succesful interview...Join me as I celebrate ma bufday 2day tru CHRIST JESUS who has made it possible 2day... grin
Happy Birth Day to u Nero Xp.
I and Monseusam64 were togeda @ the Embassy and we both made it!
So while u have a blast there we keep dancing our holy azonto
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2013

EXPERIENCE

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland
congratulation my man...our God is able
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
i collected my pakage 2day @ Gss collection center....Glory be 2 God...maryland loading......@ pator u cn go and collect urs

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
candytos:

@ Yusmash00
Thanks for responding Yusmash00
My CN is 2013AF00016xxxxx and I used Fedex and it took 3days.
I believe they got to my CN in April or May?
How will I get the response from KCC or do I need to call them.
Thanks again for responding. Stay blessed
you are welcome on board,kindly hold on,you might get your 2nd notification with those current for August.fear not!yours will certainly come.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
I want to give all Thanks and Praise to the MOST HIGH GOD, KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS, ANCIENT OF DAYS, HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, MY SAVIOR,HE WHO OPENS A DOOR AND NO ONE SHUTS, HE WHO MAKES RIVER TO FLOW THRU DESERT.
I bow before ur throne O GOD! YOU alone is worthy of our praise.
My e-brothers and sisters, hang on d interview gist is comin in a second.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
monsieursam64: I want to give all Thanks and Praise to the MOST HIGH GOD, KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS, ANCIENT OF DAYS, HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, MY SAVIOR,HE WHO OPENS A DOOR AND NO ONE SHUTS, HE WHO MAKES RIVER TO FLOW THRU DESERT.

Halleluyah!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
i have a question pls.

is it compulsory dat i used my husbands name as my applicant name
though, am d principal applicant.

cos i avnt change my name, i did my E-passport since last year which was my fathers name i used
so am comfused on the name to use in filling the form.

Can some one help me out plsssssssssssssssssss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
Congrats to @iScamfieil, all the bro n Sis going for their interview soon and to those who became current recently. May you all come back here to share your Success stories..Amen

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
pjogutum1: Hellohouse: I and my family did our medical and police report over the weekend at Ikoyi. If not that I had extra money on me the whole show would have ended just like that without any achievement. We arrived Lagos on Thursday 6th as at 7pm and lodged in Vintage suits Adehanmi Street in Surulere and on Friday by 5:30am we left for the clinics and where the first to reach there, it rained seriously. But, for the little umbrella we took from Port Harcourt my little daughter of less than three months would have been soaked. My people, all protocol observed we started and finished the medical the same day and we paid the total sum of #124,400 (One hundred and twenty four thousand four hundred naira only)

Me: 12k +12k = 24,000 Madam: 12k +12k =24,000 My son: 12k + 22k =34,000 (the boy is 17yrs) My daughter: 7k + 35,400 = 42,400 (the girl is less than 3months old)

Imagine I went with my daughter’s immunization card oh! I don’t know what would have happened if I didn’t go with her card. We left the clinics’ about 2pm and straight to Alagbon and by 4:30 the police report was ready we paid #15k and left Alagbon at 4:45pm back to our hotel room and Saturday morning we departed to Port Harcourt. I thank God for journey mercies waiting for the medical result and the real interview now.
Congratulation to all those who got current recently we are moving gradually and I know God has perfected everything to his glory IJN.

Note: if you are a family man, please go with enough money for medical so you would not be disappointed when you are given the bill.The doctor in room 2 upstairs that handled our physical examination was rude to us; my wife had serious fallout with him. He doesn’t understand what customers focus is at all, the medical director was not around I would have reported him.
na wa o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
Izyy: you are welcome on board,kindly hold on,you might get your 2nd notification with those current for August.fear not!yours will certainly come.

Amen,
Thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
Tank god for a successful day. I did my meDicals and police report today. I paid twelve thousand for the medicals and 4k for the police report. I could nt take the vaccines becos I did nt take enough money. We were told to come back on thursday for the result and dat when am hoping to pay for the vaccinatn. Their service at the children,s pratice is fair bt nt too good.the canadian embassy too used. The clinic too. The police repot did nt take time. I useD just 45mins at alagbon and I got the report instantly.so will be goin on fiday for result. Genlion reporting for travels
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
monsieursam64: I want to give all Thanks and Praise to the MOST HIGH GOD, KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS, ANCIENT OF DAYS, HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, MY SAVIOR,HE WHO OPENS A DOOR AND NO ONE SHUTS, HE WHO MAKES RIVER TO FLOW THRU DESERT.
. Wat a God we serve. Well I key in into dis success. Let every living tin glorify God. Congrts. Genlin reporting

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2013

EXPERIENCE

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland

Congrats more success to u..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
jaspa400: i collected my pakage 2day @ Gss collection center....Glory be 2 God...maryland loading......@ pator u cn go and collect urs
. Jaspa400 pls i need the description to GSS collection centre thanks.congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls house..I'm confused...I nid ur elp so bad..my contact in d US jez broke d news to me dt I cnt stay @his place..Gods will I found a place to stay...buh on d package given to me...its d formal contacts addy...and also I dnt knw which address to fill while registering for my green card online...shld I enter d formal or d new...since I guess d formal is in d record....pls all sugestions will be welcomed...thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kemseg2005: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
Congrats to Jaspa 400, go and live your America dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kemseg2005: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls house, I need a direction to GSS collection center Lekki. I will be going from Oshodi, thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
I knew there will be an avalanche of testimony....
Congrats ISCAMfeil, Jaspa400,Pato...
Congrats to others going for interview soon, most especially my Husmern, your testimony is @ hand.
To us awaiting candidate, Congrats and Goodluck in advance.
Selah.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hello nairalanders and those that have done thier interview pls i nid ur advise. My interview is coming up next week and i have some issues. The date of birth in my waec certificate is october 3rd 1985 but i have november 20th 1988 in my NPC certificate. Will this raise any issue at the embassy during my interview?

Also in my waec certificate my middle name was omitted but i have it in the rest of my document.

Pls house i rily need ur urgent advise on what to do cos my interview is drawing nearer
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
Firstly I want to thank the one and only OGA @ the top[ Almighty GOD] who raised me up so I can stand on mountain.
I want to thank d sirs and mas in d house who have assisted me greatly In one way or d other, most especially; roodboy,jejelady,temmytanny,jidedon,adesoji,spoondar,gentiger,nero,I hate naija,peter.ife, leripa,gunners,seal,jaspa,mercy,scanfieil,amedino,edimop,junkerhill,chirpywest,papatee,yusmach, and all active member of dis thread.
INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
I went to the embassy accompanied by roodboy and my auntie. We got to eleke crescent at 05.45am. I mistakely joined a queue at d german embassy thinking it was u.s embassy[kindda funny though]but thanks to scamfieil who kept on calling to ensure I got there early. We then passed thru d security checkpoints and was finally uShered into d interview hall wher I made payment, submitted my docs and then waited for interview proper. At about 10.45am my number beeped at window 16[d elderly man]

Me; Good morning sir
CO; Good morning. Pls pick up d phone so we can talk in private, bt if u r nt comfortable with it tell me, so i can put on d speakers.

Me; i used d phone
CO; pls u will try and speak up so i can hear u clearly.
Me; ok sir
CO; raise up ur right hand and promise to say d truth
Me; raised up my hand and promised
CO; what is ur date of birth?
Me; told him {then he crosschecked with all my docs bearing my dob]
CO; where is ur wife?
Me; I'm single
CO; how abt ur kids?
Me; none(I was then smiling, d co was also smiling)
CO; do d fingerprinting
Me; I did
CO; why did u play d lottery?
Me; cos I intend to go to d u.s to further my education and start a new life
CO; ok. What's ur highest level of education?
Me; ssce
CO; what year?
Me; 2006
CO; name of school?
Me; I answered
CO; he was then lookin at d place I filled In d dsp forms my education history, and then he asked how many yrs did u complete ur education in d school u mentioned?
Me; 5yrs
CO; how come abt it?
Me; I wrote my waec while I was in ss2 cos d school actually gave those in ss2 dat whr academically fit 4 d exam a chance to partake.
CO; that was in 2006?
Me; yes sir
CO; that's ok. U did so well in science subject
Me; yes sir, I'm a science student sir
CO; ok. Oh, u had a C6 in physics
Me; I'm nt good at physics
CO; ok. U did well in economics, how was d exam. Like?
Me; sorry, I didn't get u sir
CO; I mean did u write econs, geography and other subjects d same day?
Me; no sir, each subject had a specific date to be written
CO; ok. What was d first paper u wrote in ur waec?
Me; we actually started with practical subjects and d main exam began with english
CO; ok. Have u travelled to d u.s before?
Me; no
At dis point he brought out d 2 white sheets
CO; who do u have in d u.s?
Me; a family friend, I then called d name.
CO; she stays in tx?
Me; yes sir, dallas tX
He then gave me back my docs and then told me he was going to issue me d visa. He then explained hw to pay d uscis fee to me. At dis pt I was just smiling... He gave me d white papers and I told him, thank u sir, do have a nice day and he responded, you too.
That was it o my family members. Me and scanfieil draw small scene outside d embassy cos we were filled with joy. Everyone around were rejoicing with us.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
tycoon77:

Congrats more success to u..
congrat bro,so api for u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
edojariogba: Hello nairalanders and those that have done thier interview pls i nid ur advise. My interview is coming up next week and i have some issues. The date of birth in my waec certificate is october 3rd 1985 but i have november 20th 1988 in my NPC certificate. Will this raise any issue at the embassy during my interview?

Also in my waec certificate my middle name was omitted but i have it in the rest of my document.

Pls house i rily need ur urgent advise on what to do cos my interview is drawing nearer

Why do u have 1988 for NPC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.