Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,440 members, 7,978,387 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:37 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945572 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
monsieursam64: I want to give all Thanks and Praise to the MOST HIGH GOD, KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS, ANCIENT OF DAYS, HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, MY SAVIOR,HE WHO OPENS A DOOR AND NO ONE SHUTS, HE WHO MAKES RIVER TO FLOW THRU DESERT.
I bow before ur throne O GOD! YOU alone is worthy of our praise.
My e-brothers and sisters, hang on d interview gist is comin in a second.
congratulobia

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
monsieursam64: Firstly I want to thank the one and only OGA @ the top[ Almighty GOD] who raised me up so I can stand on mountain.
I want to thank d sirs and mas in d house who have assisted me greatly In one way or d oter, most especially; roodboy,jejelady,temmytanny,jidedon,adesoji,spoondar,gentiger,nero,I hate naija,gunners,seal,jaspa,mercy,scanfieil,amedino,edimop,junkkerhil,chirpywest,papatee,yusmach, and all active member of dis thread.
INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
I went to the embassy accompanied by roodboy and my auntie. We got to eleke crescent at 05.45am. I mistakely joined a queue at d german embassy thinking it was u.s embassy[kindda funny though]but thanks to scamfieil who kept on calling to ensure I got there early. We then passed thru d security checkpoints and was finally uShered into d interview hall wher I made payment, submitted my docs and then waited for interview proper. At about 10.45am my number beeped at window 16[d elderly man]
CO; raise up ur right hand and promise to say d truth
Me; raised up my hand and promised
CO; what is ur date of birth?
Me; told him {then he crosschecked with all my docs bearing my dob]
CO; where is ur wife?
Me; I'm single
CO; how abt ur kids?
Me; none(I was then smiling, d co was also smiling)
CO; do d fingerprinting
Me; I did
CO; why did u play d lottery?
Me; cos I intend to go to d u.s to further my education and start a new life
CO; ok. What's ur hihest level of education?
Me; ssce
CO; what year?
Me; 2006
CO; name of school?
Me; I answered
CO; he was then lookin at d place I filled In d dsp forms my education history, and then he asked how many yrs did u complete ur education in d school u mentioned?
Me; 5yrs
CO; how come abt it?
Me; I wrote my waec while I was in ss2 cos d school actually gave those in ss2 dat whr academically fit 4 d exam a chance to partake.
CO; that was in 2006?
Me; yes sir
CO; that's ok. U did so well in science subject
Me; I'm a science student sir
CO; ok. Oh u had a C6 in physics
Me; I'm nt good at physics
CO; ok. U did well in economics, how was d exam. Like?
Me; sorry I didn't get u sir
CO; I mean did u write econs, geography and other subjects d same day?
Me; no sir, each subject had a specific date to be written
CO; ok. What was d first paper u wrote in ur waec?
Me; we actually started with practical subjects and d main exam began with english
CO; ok. Have u travelled to d u.s before?
Me; no
At dis point he brought out d 2 white sheets
CO; who do u have in d u.s?
Me; a family friend, I then called d name.
CO; she stays in tx?
Me; yes sir, dallas tX
He then gave me back my docs and then told me he was going to issue me d visa. He then explained hw to pay d uscis fee to me. At dis pt I was just smiling... He gave me d white papers and I told him, thank u sir, do have a nice day and he responded, you too.
That was it o my family members. Me and scanfieil draw small scene outside d embassy cos we were filled with
joy. Everyone around were rejoicing with us.

I'm the one nid 2 say enof thanx to almight God cuzz E start it nd finish it successfull...@ sam64: congrat once again, more blessin ahead of you IJN Amen.

@ jasper: congrat once gain.

@ scamfieil: congrat once agin.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kemseg2005: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
Congrats Bros! Thank God for ur successful interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
monsieursam64: Firstly I want to thank the one and only OGA @ the top[ Almighty GOD] who raised me up so I can stand on mountain.
I want to thank d sirs and mas in d house who have assisted me greatly In one way or d oter, most especially; roodboy,jejelady,temmytanny,jidedon,adesoji,spoondar,gentiger,nero,I hate naija,gunners,seal,jaspa,mercy,scanfieil,amedino,edimop,junkkerhil,chirpywest,papatee,yusmach, and all active member of dis thread.
INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
I went to the embassy accompanied by roodboy and my auntie. We got to eleke crescent at 05.45am. I mistakely joined a queue at d german embassy thinking it was u.s embassy[kindda funny though]but thanks to scamfieil who kept on calling to ensure I got there early. We then passed thru d security checkpoints and was finally uShered into d interview hall wher I made payment, submitted my docs and then waited for interview proper. At about 10.45am my number beeped at window 16[d elderly man]
CO; where is ur wife?
Me; I'm single
CO; how abt ur kids?
CO; do d fingerprinting
Me; I did
Me; ssce
CO; what year?
Me; 2006
CO; name of school?
Me; I answered
CO; he was then lookin at d place I filled In d dsp forms my education history, and then he asked how many yrs did u complete ur education in d school u mentioned?
Me; 5yrs
CO; how come abt it?
Me; I wrote my waec while I was in ss2 cos d school actually gave those in ss2 dat whr academically fit 4 d exam a chance to partake.
CO; that was in 2006?
Me; yes sir
Me; we actually started with practical subjects and d main exam began with english
Me; no
CO; she stays in tx?
Me; yes sir, dallas tX
He then gave me back my docs and then told me he was going to issue me d visa. He then explained hw to pay d uscis fee to me. At dis pt I was just smiling... He gave me d white papers and I told him, thank u sir, do have a nice day and he responded, you too.
That was it o my family members. Me and scanfieil draw small scene outside d embassy cos we were filled with joy. Everyone around were rejoicing with us.
. Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
CO; where is ur wife?
Me; I'm single
CO; how abt ur kids?
CO; do d fingerprinting
Me; I did
Me; ssce
CO; what year?
Me; 2006
CO; name of school?
Me; I answered
Me; 5yrs
CO; how come abt it?
CO; that was in 2006?
Me; yes sir
Me; no
CO; she stays in tx?
Me; yes sir, dallas tX
That was it o my family members. Me and scanfieil draw small scene outside d embassy cos we were filled with joy. Everyone around were rejoicing with us.

Congratulation!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
jaspa400: i collected my pakage 2day @ Gss collection center....Glory be 2 God...maryland loading......@ pator u cn go and collect urs

Congrats Jaspa. I wanted to go there today before but I changed my mind. The place is even just 2 busst stops away from my office. I will go tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hello beautiful people, it's been over 400 days since 1st May, 2012, and I'm finally current for July grin........I want to appreciate everyone on this thread; the arguments, jokes, testimonies, updates, encouragement ans so on. I have followed the thread from inception but I just pray the long awaited 2nd NL come asap ( e aff tey gan). I will appreciate every support by mail on how to go about the process from medicals, police report, UCIS payment etc though I've been reading all the updates ( but nobody sabi pass). You can e-mail me on seun.adeyemi04@yahoo.com ( just put subject as
'dv 2013, nairaland). Congrats to everyone in the house who have gotten their visas approved and I pray we all find our feet in "God's own country". cheers people
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls house..I'm confused...I nid ur elp so bad..my contact in d US jez broke d news to me dt I cnt stay in his place..buh Gods willing I found a place to stay...buh on d package given to me...its d former contacts addy...and also I dnt knw which address to fill while registering for my green card online...shld I enter d former add or d new...since I guess d previous add is in d record....pls all sugestions will be welcomed...thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
pjogutum1: Hellohouse: I and my family did our medical and police report over the weekend at Ikoyi. If not that I had extra money on me the whole show would have ended just like that without any achievement. We arrived Lagos on Thursday 6th as at 7pm and lodged in Vintage suits Adehanmi Street in Surulere and on Friday by 5:30am we left for the clinics and where the first to reach there, it rained seriously. But, for the little umbrella we took from Port Harcourt my little daughter of less than three months would have been soaked. My people, all protocol observed we started and finished the medical the same day and we paid the total sum of #124,400 (One hundred and twenty four thousand four hundred naira only)

Me: 12k +12k = 24,000 Madam: 12k +12k =24,000 My son: 12k + 22k =34,000 (the boy is 17yrs) My daughter: 7k + 35,400 = 42,400 (the girl is less than 3months old)

Imagine I went with my daughter’s immunization card oh! I don’t know what would have happened if I didn’t go with her card. We left the clinics’ about 2pm and straight to Alagbon and by 4:30 the police report was ready we paid #15k and left Alagbon at 4:45pm back to our hotel room and Saturday morning we departed to Port Harcourt. I thank God for journey mercies waiting for the medical result and the real interview now.
Congratulation to all those who got current recently we are moving gradually and I know God has perfected everything to his glory IJN.

Note: if you are a family man, please go with enough money for medical so you would not be disappointed when you are given the bill.The doctor in room 2 upstairs that handled our physical examination was rude to us; my wife had serious fallout with him. He doesn’t understand what customers focus is at all, the medical director was not around I would have reported him.

Wow. Thank God. You really spent. Wishing you success during your interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
pator:

Congrats Jaspa. I wanted to go there today before but I changed my mind. The place is even just 2 busst stops away from my office. I will go tomorrow. Thanks.
. I need direction to Gss collection centre pls,ow will i get their frm obalande.tanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
@iScamfieil and @monsieursam64

A big congratulations to you guys. God is good.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
@ ferdimako the 1988 in my NPC is my actual date of birth
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Those still waiting to be current, pls never give up God is still on the throne. i know how you feel right now. believe me, come july the almighty God shall smile on you too IJN. cheer.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
CO; where is ur wife?
Me; I'm single
CO; how abt ur kids?
CO; do d fingerprinting
Me; I did
Me; ssce
CO; what year?
Me; 2006
CO; name of school?
Me; I answered
Me; 5yrs
CO; how come abt it?
CO; that was in 2006?
Me; yes sir
Me; no
CO; she stays in tx?
Me; yes sir, dallas tX
Congrats, Femi
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
@ ferdimako the 1988 is my actual date of birth and i have it in the rest of my documents including my intl passport except my waec certificate that bears 1985. And My middle name is not in the waec certificate.

will this affect me? House pls What should i do
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
edojariogba: Hello nairalanders and those that have done thier interview pls i nid ur advise. My interview is coming up next week and i have some issues. The date of birth in my waec certificate is october 3rd 1985 but i have november 20th 1988 in my NPC certificate. Will this raise any issue at the embassy during my interview?

Also in my waec certificate my middle name was omitted but i have it in the rest of my document.

Pls house i rily need ur urgent advise on what to do cos my interview is drawing nearer

Go and swear an affidavit from federal or state high court it wil cover it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
CO; where is ur wife?
Me; I'm single
CO; how abt ur kids?
CO; do d fingerprinting
Me; I did
Me; ssce
CO; what year?
Me; 2006
CO; name of school?
Me; I answered
Me; 5yrs
CO; how come abt it?
CO; that was in 2006?
Me; yes sir
Me; no
CO; she stays in tx?
Me; yes sir, dallas tX

Congrats broda! Go on an live ur america dream.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
CO; where is ur wife?
Me; I'm single
CO; how abt ur kids?
CO; do d fingerprinting
Me; I did
Me; ssce
CO; what year?
Me; 2006
CO; name of school?
Me; I answered
Me; 5yrs
CO; how come abt it?
CO; that was in 2006?
Me; yes sir
Me; no
CO; she stays in tx?
Me; yes sir, dallas tX
congratz my broda...our lord has done it again...oluwa is involve
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
tolubillion: . I need direction to Gss collection centre pls,ow will i get their frm obalande.tanks
4rm obalende enter bus goin 2 lekki/ajah stop @ marwa busstop crossover to the oda side u wil see providence street den ask of GSS collection center
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:19am On Jun 11, 2013
candytos:

@ Yusmash00
Thanks for responding Yusmash00
My CN is 2013AF00016xxxxx and I used Fedex and it took 3days.
I believe they got to my CN in April or May?
How will I get the response from KCC or do I need to call them.
Thanks again for responding. Stay blessed
If you use Fedex. The tracking # will be on the receipt. Track the package and you will know if it has get to the KCC. And you can later email them. You will need to include your name, CN and your DOB when emailing the KCC.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:19am On Jun 11, 2013
INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
CO; where is ur wife?
Me; I'm single
CO; how abt ur kids?
CO; do d fingerprinting
Me; I did
Me; ssce
CO; what year?
Me; 2006
CO; name of school?
Me; I answered
Me; 5yrs
CO; how come abt it?
CO; that was in 2006?
Me; yes sir
Me; no
CO; she stays in tx?
Me; yes sir, dallas tX
Congratulation to my blooda from another mother. Im so happy for you bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:25am On Jun 11, 2013
shipsonsipe: Pls house..I'm confused...I nid ur elp so bad..my contact in d US jez broke d news to me dt I cnt stay in his place..buh Gods willing I found a place to stay...buh on d package given to me...its d former contacts addy...and also I dnt knw which address to fill while registering for my green card online...shld I enter d former add or d new...since I guess d previous add is in d record....pls all sugestions will be welcomed...thanks
You won't need any address to make payment for the $165 USCIS immigrant fee. Make the payment and when you travel to US. When you get to the port of entry. Give the US immigration officer your new address and they will changed it and your package will be sent to the new address.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 12:55am On Jun 11, 2013
Tips to a successful interview
1. Fast and pray to GOD, and make a vow to HIM
2. Speak only the truth, and THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.
3. Study d photocopy of d dsp122 and ds230 forms u sent to kcc and master them.
4. Study ur o level books, esp d subjects u had best grades nd if u r in a higher institution, master d courses u ve done frm 1st yr till date and jst ve some idea abt it.
5. For couple jst knw more abt each other.
6. Pls speak confidently and with a smile. I promise u whn u get to d interview hall, ur tension wil disappear cos these CO's are humans and they are all nice(4 real). Jst dat window 14 is nicest.

Lastly, always ask questions dat bother u, no mata hw foolish it may sound cos there are lotta gurus in d house who are always ready to answer ur qustns.

For those having interviews this wk, mth and mths to come. Jst relax cos GOD who started it is more than able to finish it. CONGRATS IN ADVANCE.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:02am On Jun 11, 2013
INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
CO; where is ur wife?
Me; I'm single
CO; how abt ur kids?
CO; do d fingerprinting
Me; I did
Me; ssce
CO; what year?
Me; 2006
CO; name of school?
Me; I answered
Me; 5yrs
CO; how come abt it?
CO; that was in 2006?
Me; yes sir
Me; no
CO; she stays in tx?
Me; yes sir, dallas tX
Congratulations my brother am very happy for u i ve been waiting to read ur testimony since i woke up this morning even when i was at work congrats once again regards to the education stuff we discuss u knw i told u to tell the CO the truth cos they really understand our education system here in nija. Welcome to AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 1:33am On Jun 11, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Congratulations my brother am very happy for u i ve been waiting to read ur testimony since i woke up this morning even when i was at work congrats once again regards to the education stuff we discuss u knw i told u to tell the CO the truth cos they really understand our education system here in nija. Welcome to AMERICA
thanks alot bro for all ur wonderful advice to me so far, im so grateful.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 11, 2013
pjogutum1: Hellohouse: I and my family did our medical and police report over the weekend at Ikoyi. If not that I had extra money on me the whole show would have ended just like that without any achievement. We arrived Lagos on Thursday 6th as at 7pm and lodged in Vintage suits Adehanmi Street in Surulere and on Friday by 5:30am we left for the clinics and where the first to reach there, it rained seriously. But, for the little umbrella we took from Port Harcourt my little daughter of less than three months would have been soaked. My people, all protocol observed we started and finished the medical the same day and we paid the total sum of #124,400 (One hundred and twenty four thousand four hundred naira only)

Me: 12k +12k = 24,000 Madam: 12k +12k =24,000 My son: 12k + 22k =34,000 (the boy is 17yrs) My daughter: 7k + 35,400 = 42,400 (the girl is less than 3months old)

Imagine I went with my daughter’s immunization card oh! I don’t know what would have happened if I didn’t go with her card. We left the clinics’ about 2pm and straight to Alagbon and by 4:30 the police report was ready we paid #15k and left Alagbon at 4:45pm back to our hotel room and Saturday morning we departed to Port Harcourt. I thank God for journey mercies waiting for the medical result and the real interview now.
Congratulation to all those who got current recently we are moving gradually and I know God has perfected everything to his glory IJN.

Note: if you are a family man, please go with enough money for medical so you would not be disappointed when you are given the bill.The doctor in room 2 upstairs that handled our physical examination was rude to us; my wife had serious fallout with him. He doesn’t understand what customers focus is at all, the medical director was not around I would have reported him.
congrat bozz....happy for this new development
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 11, 2013
I want to thank d sirs and mas in d house who have assisted me greatly In one way or d other, most especially; roodboy,jejelady,temmytanny,jidedon,adesoji,spoondar,gentiger,nero,I hate naija,peter.ife, leripa,gunners,seal,jaspa,mercy,scanfieil,amedino,edimop,junkerhill,chirpywest,papatee,yusmach, and all active member of dis thread.
INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

Me; Good morning sir
CO; Good morning
CO; where is ur wife?
Me; I'm single
CO; how abt ur kids?
CO; do d fingerprinting
Me; I did
CO; ok. What's ur highest level of education?
Me; ssce
CO; what year?
Me; 2006
CO; name of school?
Me; I answered
Me; 5yrs
CO; how come abt it?
CO; that was in 2006?
Me; yes sir
Me; yes sir, I'm a science student sir
CO; ok. Oh, u had a C6 in physics
Me; sorry, I didn't get u sir
Me; no
CO; she stays in tx?
Me; yes sir, dallas tX
congrats bro.....so happy for u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 2:12am On Jun 11, 2013
MY PEOPLE HOW UNA DEY? MY SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR BEING OUT OF TOUCH....I AND MY FAMILY ARRIVED HOUSTON TX,ON FRIDAY EVENING ON-BOARD AIR EMIRATES....23HRS 45MINS TOTAL FLIGHT TIME, IT WAS LIKE GOING ROUND THE WORLD.....THERE WAS NO TRANSIT TIME IN DUBAI AT ALL, WHAT WE DID WAS MORE LIKE TRANSFER FROM ONE AIRCRAFT TO THE OTHER.... EMIRATES NA SWEET AIRLINE SHA OOO, DEM WAN TAKE FOOD KILL PERSON... ANYWAY YANKEE NA D PLACE TO BE SO I ENCOURAGE THOSE DAT ARE YET TO COME TO QUICKEN STEPS WHILE THOSE THAT ARE YET TO BE INTERVIEWED TO BRACE UP AND BE PREPARED FOR IT COS U DONT HAVE A REASON NOT TO BE HERE...OUR DEAR GOD, JEHOVAH WILL DEFINITELY SEE ALL OF THROUGH....JUST BELIEVE AND U SHALL TESTIFY... JUST LIKE THE REST OF US..ONE LOVE HOUSE.........I'M MOST GRATEFUL TO GOD... WILL BE FLYING TO JACKSON MISSISSIPPI (FINAL DESTINATION)TOMORROW...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 2:57am On Jun 11, 2013
026IX: MY PEOPLE HOW UNA DEY? MY SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR BEING OUT OF TOUCH....I AND MY FAMILY ARRIVED HOUSTON TX,ON FRIDAY EVENING ON-BOARD AIR EMIRATES....23HRS 45MINS TOTAL FLIGHT TIME, IT WAS LIKE GOING ROUND THE WORLD.....THERE WAS NO TRANSIT TIME IN DUBAI AT ALL, WHAT WE DID WAS MORE LIKE TRANSFER FROM ONE AIRCRAFT TO THE OTHER.... EMIRATES NA SWEET AIRLINE SHA OOO, DEM WAN TAKE FOOD KILL PERSON... ANYWAY YANKEE NA D PLACE TO BE SO I ENCOURAGE THOSE DAT ARE YET TO COME TO QUICKEN STEPS WHILE THOSE THAT ARE YET TO BE INTERVIEWED TO BRACE UP AND BE PREPARED FOR IT COS U DONT HAVE A REASON NOT TO BE HERE...OUR DEAR GOD, JEHOVAH WILL DEFINITELY SEE ALL OF THROUGH....JUST BELIEVE AND U SHALL TESTIFY... JUST LIKE THE REST OF US..ONE LOVE HOUSE.........I'M MOST GRATEFUL TO GOD... WILL BE FLYING TO JACKSON MISSISSIPPI (FINAL DESTINATION)TOMORROW...
Im happy for you bro..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:13am On Jun 11, 2013
I want to thank d sirs and mas in d house who have assisted me greatly In one way or d other, most especially; roodboy,jejelady,temmytanny,jidedon,adesoji,spoondar,gentiger,nero,I hate naija,peter.ife, leripa,gunners,seal,jaspa,mercy,scanfieil,amedino,edimop,junkerhill,chirpywest,papatee,yusmach, and all active member of dis thread.
INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

Me; Good morning sir
CO; Good morning. Pls pick up d phone so we can talk in private, bt if u r nt comfortable with it tell me, so i can put on d speakers.

Me; i used d phone
CO; pls u will try and speak up so i can hear u clearly.
Me; ok sir
CO; where is ur wife?
Me; I'm single
CO; how abt ur kids?
CO; do d fingerprinting
Me; I did
CO; ok. What's ur highest level of education?
Me; ssce
CO; what year?
Me; 2006
CO; name of school?
Me; I answered
Me; 5yrs
CO; how come abt it?
CO; that was in 2006?
Me; yes sir
Me; yes sir, I'm a science student sir
CO; ok. Oh, u had a C6 in physics
Me; sorry, I didn't get u sir
Me; no
CO; she stays in tx?
Me; yes sir, dallas tX
Congrat bros. SEE U HERE SOON

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 4:38am On Jun 11, 2013
026IX: MY PEOPLE HOW UNA DEY? MY SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR BEING OUT OF TOUCH....I AND MY FAMILY ARRIVED HOUSTON TX,ON FRIDAY EVENING ON-BOARD AIR EMIRATES....23HRS 45MINS TOTAL FLIGHT TIME, IT WAS LIKE GOING ROUND THE WORLD.....THERE WAS NO TRANSIT TIME IN DUBAI AT ALL, WHAT WE DID WAS MORE LIKE TRANSFER FROM ONE AIRCRAFT TO THE OTHER.... EMIRATES NA SWEET AIRLINE SHA OOO, DEM WAN TAKE FOOD KILL PERSON... ANYWAY YANKEE NA D PLACE TO BE SO I ENCOURAGE THOSE DAT ARE YET TO COME TO QUICKEN STEPS WHILE THOSE THAT ARE YET TO BE INTERVIEWED TO BRACE UP AND BE PREPARED FOR IT COS U DONT HAVE A REASON NOT TO BE HERE...OUR DEAR GOD, JEHOVAH WILL DEFINITELY SEE ALL OF THROUGH....JUST BELIEVE AND U SHALL TESTIFY... JUST LIKE THE REST OF US..ONE LOVE HOUSE.........I'M MOST GRATEFUL TO GOD... WILL BE FLYING TO JACKSON MISSISSIPPI (FINAL DESTINATION)TOMORROW...
congrat sire! For your successful trip. More success go this form
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2013
If God is for us who can be against us,..... enjoy your stay in USA

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.