Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,534 members, 7,921,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (936869 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 6:55am On Jun 10, 2013
Got to the medical compound around 6:55am and am no 4 on the waiting list
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2013
@ Scanfeiel nd Monseusam,C'mon let's go get de Visa brodas,am fully beside u guys,nd also wishin u guys a very succesful interview...Join me as I celebrate ma bufday 2day tru CHRIST JESUS who has made it possible 2day... grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2013
genlion: [sup][/sup]. Congratulations. Yessss uuu cann
Together we shall stump the embersy, together we shall pick-up our visa, together we shall immigrate to the US of A. Yessweecan!!!! RoaRrrrRRrr.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2013
Gudmornin evryone,my interview is comin up 3rd week in July.my question now is:my highest level of qualificatn in Olevel,and I currently work as an hairstylist.pls wot typeof question should I expect from the CO.plus I wl be 8months plus pregnant by then.....pls I need ur reply asap.thanks in anticipation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2013
nero xp: @ Scanfeiel nd Monseusam,C'mon let's go get de Visa brodas,am fully beside u guys,nd also wishin u guys a very succesful interview...Join me as I celebrate ma bufday 2day tru CHRIST JESUS who has made it possible 2day... grin
Happy birthday to you XP, LLNP.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2013
Izyy: 2NL on my mind...goodmorning to all nairalanders,wishing you all God's grace as you start off the working week.
when is d 2NL likely to show up?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2013
edimop: when is d 2NL likely to show up?
latest friday this week
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2013
nero xp: @ Scanfeiel nd Monseusam,C'mon let's go get de Visa brodas,am fully beside u guys,nd also wishin u guys a very succesful interview...Join me as I celebrate ma bufday 2day tru CHRIST JESUS who has made it possible 2day... grin
. Brother, hapi birth day to you. Wat will take u ten years to acheive, u will acheive it in one week. U will be a wonder to ur generation and ur generation wld wonder wat a grand father we have. In 15days tiMe I will be celebrating mine too. I love brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2013
Please Nairalander, how much is the Naira equivanlent to the Dollar at the U.S. Embassy?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2013
Still on d medical seat of the children's pratice at ikoyi. Details will be broadcast 4:00pm. Genlion reporting frm ikoyi
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2013
ferdimako:

Okay.Good luck!So a month remaining now? I hope they make Sept.ALL CURRENT for Nigerians!

Amen padi mi...yes, a month remainin nw...I"ll pray so by september all Nigeria shld be current oooo...how ur side?...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2013
Hellohouse: I and my family did our medical and police report over the weekend at Ikoyi. If not that I had extra money on me the whole show would have ended just like that without any achievement. We arrived Lagos on Thursday 6th as at 7pm and lodged in Vintage suits Adehanmi Street in Surulere and on Friday by 5:30am we left for the clinics and where the first to reach there, it rained seriously. But, for the little umbrella we took from Port Harcourt my little daughter of less than three months would have been soaked. My people, all protocol observed we started and finished the medical the same day and we paid the total sum of #124,400 (One hundred and twenty four thousand four hundred naira only)

Me: 12k +12k = 24,000 Madam: 12k +12k =24,000 My son: 12k + 22k =34,000 (the boy is 17yrs) My daughter: 7k + 35,400 = 42,400 (the girl is less than 3months old)

Imagine I went with my daughter’s immunization card oh! I don’t know what would have happened if I didn’t go with her card. We left the clinics’ about 2pm and straight to Alagbon and by 4:30 the police report was ready we paid #15k and left Alagbon at 4:45pm back to our hotel room and Saturday morning we departed to Port Harcourt. I thank God for journey mercies waiting for the medical result and the real interview now.
Congratulation to all those who got current recently we are moving gradually and I know God has perfected everything to his glory IJN.

Note: if you are a family man, please go with enough money for medical so you would not be disappointed when you are given the bill.The doctor in room 2 upstairs that handled our physical examination was rude to us; my wife had serious fallout with him. He doesn’t understand what customers focus is at all, the medical director was not around I would have reported him.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2013
pjogutum1: Hellohouse: I and my family did our medical and police report over the weekend at Ikoyi. If not that I had extra money on me the whole show would have ended just like that without any achievement. We arrived Lagos on Thursday 6th as at 7pm and lodged in Vintage suits Adehanmi Street in Surulere and on Friday by 5:30am we left for the clinics and where the first to reach there, it rained seriously. But, for the little umbrella we took from Port Harcourt my little daughter of less than three months would have been soaked. My people, all protocol observed we started and finished the medical the same day and we paid the total sum of #124,400 (One hundred and twenty four thousand four hundred naira only)

Me: 12k +12k = 24,000 Madam: 12k +12k =24,000 My son: 12k + 22k =34,000 (the boy is 17yrs) My daughter: 7k + 35,400 = 42,400 (the girl is less than 3months old)

Imagine I went with my daughter’s immunization card oh! I don’t know what would have happened if I didn’t go with her card. We left the clinics’ about 2pm and straight to Alagbon and by 4:30 the police report was ready we paid #15k and left Alagbon at 4:45pm back to our hotel room and Saturday morning we departed to Port Harcourt. I thank God for journey mercies waiting for the medical result and the real interview now.
Congratulation to all those who got current recently we are moving gradually and I know God has perfected everything to his glory IJN.

Note: if you are a family man, please go with enough money for medical so you would not be disappointed when you are given the bill.The doctor in room 2 upstairs that handled our physical examination was rude to us; my wife had serious fallout with him. He doesn’t understand what customers focus is at all, the medical director was not around I would have reported him.

Thanx God 4 ur journey sir.

@ Nero xp: BHD.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2013
monsieursam64: Less than 60hrs frm now myself and scamfieil will head to eleke crescent 4 our interview. Pls house dnt 4get us in ur prayers.

may his presence go with u IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2013
remkay2012: Congratulations to those who are just current. I beleieve the visa is ours in Jesus name.

Please house pray for me and my family as we are going for our interview next week.

I pray that almighty will favour all of us having our interview next week from this forum.

The mercy of the LORD will go with u IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2013
rood boy:

Amen padi mi...yes, a month remainin nw...I"ll pray so by september all Nigeria shld be current oooo...how ur side?...

I dey, just came back from Abuja where I did my IELTS Academic test and medicals.Am heading to Down Under!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2013
i have a question pls.

is it compulsory dat i used my husbands name as my applicant name
though, am d principal applicant.

cos i avnt change my name, i did my E-passport since last year which was my fathers name i used
so am comfused on the name to use in filling the form.

Can some one help me out plsssssssssssssssssss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
usef83: @yusmach thank a lot.but can they goto the hospital if they have the baby immunizatio card for the 3years old boy..tanx.
Prepare for child med #35k-40k and 25-30 adult. I paid 39k for my 4yrs girl with d immunization record. Good luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
ferdimako:

I dey, just came back from Abuja where I did my IELTS Academic test and medicals.Am heading to Down Under!

Ok...save trip..

Thanx God 4 monsieursam64 nd scamfieil 4 deir intview successfull.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
FAITH WORKS WONDERS™
june has been very special to me and my family,one,June 1,naming ceremony of my new bouncing baby boy,june 8th marriage ceremony of my immediate sister, I'm also current,this month of june has been tagged month of celeberation,29th and 30th of june by my church.
jubilation will not ceased in our lives and in this forum in Jesus name.
I congratulate as many that had their visa approved,new immigrants and as many of us waiting to be interviewed.¶™©.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
FAITH WORKS WONDERS
For H1 B visa check out
www.myvisajobs.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
Jez tru wit my Police Report nau, #3,000 ONLY. I Pray ƒσя Successful Interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
Amedino1: Jez tru wit my Police Report nau, #3,000 ONLY. I Pray ƒσя Successful Interview.

success
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
faithman2020: FAITH WORKS WONDERS™
june has been very special to me and my family,one,June 1,naming ceremony of my new bouncing baby boy,june 8th marriage ceremony of my immediate sister, I'm also current,this month of june has been tagged month of celeberation,29th and 30th of june by my church.
jubilation will not ceased in our lives and in this forum in Jesus name.
I congratulate as many that had their visa approved,new immigrants and as many of us waiting to be interviewed.¶™©.

Congrats bro. Are you a Deeper Life member? I am too. Let's connect.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
pator:

Congrats bro. Are you a Deeper Life member? I am too. Let's connect
[color=#006600]

Really…………That is very correct¶™…
faithman2020@yahoo.com.™
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iScamfieil: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
My heart is full of joy and appreciation to God for a successful interview today.
I knew He was able to finish the project he started in my life.

Let me use this time to say that there is no forum hosted by any server that is as educative and informative like our lovely Nairaland!
I got to the Embassy around 4:45am (I was the 1st to appear for interview), waited till abt 6:00am and the 1st security check was done and we queued up-Immigrant line.
After abt 20mins, we proceeded to collect tag and next security check afterwards... Till we got to the interview hall-- submitted my documents and waited till abt 9: 30 my number appeared @ window 14

EXPERIENCE
Me: Good morning
CO: good morning
CO: place ur hands for prints
Me: I did
CO: sign this form
CO: raise ur hand and swear
CO: what's ur highest qualification?
Me: B.Tech IT (in full)
CO: U did ur NYSC
Me: Yes
CO: where
Me: Bayelsa State
CO: what was it like?
Me: I worked in the state Min. of Information as (job description)
CO: what are u doing now
Me: working
CO: where?
Me: working with Airtel NG
CO: ok, as what?
Me: As outbound customer agent
CO: presented two papers to me one for Visa collection and the other for USCIS fee payment

my peeps, na so I see am today º‎°˚˚˚°º‎O

As I matched out joy ovatro* me I nack one security man 1k make in de drink zobo for my head lol

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland
#God has not left the throne#

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
iScamfieil: My heart is full of joy and appreciation to God for a successful interview today.

Let me use this time to say that there is no forum hosted by any server that is as educative and informative like our lovely Nairaland!
I got to the Embassy around 4:45am (I was the 1st to appear for interview), waited till abt 6:00am and the 1st security check was done and we queued up-Immigrant line.
After abt 20mins, we proceeded to collect tag and next security check afterwards... Till we got to the interview hall-- submitted my documents and waited till abt 9: 30 my number appeared @ window 14

EXPERIENCE
CO: presented two papers to me one for Visa collection and the other for USCIS fee payment

As I matched out joy ovatro* me I nack one security man 1k make in de drink zobo for my head lol

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland
Congratulations and Glory to the Almighty for your success ooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
iScamfieil: My heart is full of joy and appreciation to God for a successful interview today.

EXPERIENCE

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland

Congratulations my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
faithman2020: [color=#006600]

Really…………That is very correct¶™…
faithman2020@yahoo.com.™

Ok. I will send you a mail right now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
[/quote][/color]

EXPERIENCE

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland

Congrat…yes Ooo God is still on the throne...¶®©
Faith works wonders™
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2013

EXPERIENCE

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland

Congrat...more bless ahead of you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2013

EXPERIENCE

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland
Congrat ma broda

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.