Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:45 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (937106 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

If you need anything on CCNA..materials, packet tracer,labs let me know.
Before Justwise hammer us to move to CISCO thread

i will definitely let u know sir via email or through nairaland. thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
saddy101:

@Tiwanna for CISCO training, I will recommend TTC mobile for you because they are practically sound compare to NIIT. List of Course comprises CCNA, CWNA, VOIP(voice over internet protocol), SDH & PDH, Radio Frequency, Network management, BTS(Base transceiver station) and many more. I finished my Telecom program there some months ago.

sir am in PH, dunno anything about TTC. i have already paid for my lesson at NIIT today. am looking forward to the training. thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
ajmiry:

I mean a man who is having Green Card, can he marry a woman who is having already two children, and can he file for them to bring them to states.

I am asking about a friend of mine which he is already working in NY UNDP he won the 2010 dv lottery he was married traditionally it was almost impossible for him to get marriage certificate at that time he entered the lottery as single and went to usa, now he wants to bring his family too, his wife with two son.
almost 2 years, can he or not?

bros, the way you dey twist this question dey cofuse pple, you talk am like say the man dey marry another man wife, like say the children na him step children. even if the woman have ten children, as far as they get marriage certificate they are legally marry.let him do tunmigbe for the wife,get marriage certifiacate from local government(recent one),file spousal Visa,the woman can later file for her children too, since he claimed single.But this no be rush rush o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

bros, the way you dey twist this question dey cofuse pple, you talk am like say the man dey marry another man wife, like say the children na him step children. even if the woman have ten children, as far as they get marriage certificate they are legally marry.let him do tunmigbe for the wife,get marriage certifiacate from local government(recent one),file spousal Visa,the woman can later file for her children too, since he claimed single.But this no be rush rush o.
i think his not a Nigerian but Afghanistan.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
brightmon:

Really! I dont know,I am sorry.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babadey(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
Pls house, As an ssce holder what will i fill on the education part on the dv form online.Am confuse,is it HIGH SCHOOL NO DEGREE or HIGH SCHOOL WITH DEGREE.Pls help.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
baba dey: Pls house, As an ssce holder what will i fill on the education part on the dv form online.Am confuse,is it HIGH SCHOOL NO DEGREE or HIGH SCHOOL WITH DEGREE.Pls help.

high school degree
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:57am On Aug 29, 2012
baba dey: Pls house, As an ssce holder what will i fill on the education part on the dv form online.Am confuse,is it HIGH SCHOOL NO DEGREE or HIGH SCHOOL WITH DEGREE.Pls help.

If you finish secondary school and sat for waec/neco/nabteb that is high school with degree.If you didnt have any of those mentioned above, that is high school with no degree.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by senlu: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2012
Hello house! A friend of mine recently confirmed that he won dv 2013 lottery, he entered d visa lottery as married applicant with 2 kids but he didn't hve A-Z docs to support it. Because he's not legalise d marriage. What can he do now? Is it possible that he'll be granted visa? If so,can he later filed for his wife & kids to joined him in the state? because he prefer 2 go alone in other not to lose d chance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2012
brightmon:

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2012
ajmiry:

Thanks
what a small world indeed. Anytime bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
i appreciate the support of the house,fORGIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKES."PLEASE ADVISE"This is what i sent to kcc "We need to confirmed if our document had been received.Also We need your sincere advice as per our case. The silly mistake was when we did the application instead of using 1979 on my passport she(PRINCIPAL APPLICANT) mistakenly typed 1978 as my date of birth..I dialled kcc number . I (HUSBAND TO THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT) being one of the derivative was sincerely advised and instructed to mail KCC as per this case and that i will be informed when they update this issue in five working days.All other datas remain correct

My Surname is: bla

First Name is :bla

MIDDLE NAME: bla

Mistaken Date of Birth written on the DSP 230 AND DURING the application Page is :20TH MAY1978

Correct Date of husband (bla bla, bla):20TH MAY,1979

I will appreciate if this can be corrected on the dsp 230 and the application page of the database.

Pls i will also need a confirmation to this effect that this has been corrected so that i will be able to sleep and prepare for the interview".
This is what kcc reply
"Thanks you for your inquiry.
Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.
Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of each month to locate the current numbers being processed.
If you have detected an error on a form you have already submitted, you can send the corrected information to KCC through regular mail or email. If there are more than one or two minor corrections, you may submit a corrected copy of the forms. You can use photocopied forms or you can download them from http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.htm.
The problem is this as i have mailed kcc, dey would try to scrutinized me as per the issue on my d.o.b because my w.a.e.c d.o.b reads 1976 and national id cards reads 1976,which can be used for clarification.The question is this
1.As KCC have reply my mail .Does this mail mean that they have worked on the date of birth as have mailed them
2 should i change the d.o b to 1976 so that it tallys with w.a.e.c and national id card as clarification bearing in mind that i said it was 1979 that's on my passport
3.change the date of birth to 1978 can only be defended by marriage certificate and the preparation to obtain the NPC attestation birth certificate
4. CaN I SEND THE UPDATED FORM DS230 TO 1976 SO THAT I WILL WORK ON THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ,NPC CERTIFICATE , AND I HAVE WAEC CERTIFICATE AND NATIONAL ID CARD AS SUPPORTIVE CLARIFICATION
5. SHOULD I CHANGE THE PASSPORT D.O B TO 1978 SO THAT IT TALLYS WITH THE SENT DS230 FORMS
6. CAN THE HOUSE INFORMED ME WHETHER THEY HAVE MAIL LAGOS EMBASSY AS PER THE MAIL I SENT TO THEM
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
@vacancy i quite appreciate ur effort regards 2 d correction u re tryin 2 make,u dnt need 2 bother much cos u re nt d principal application CO is les concern abt ur qualification jst try 2 corect d date on ur birth cert marriage cert, and intl pasport. mk sure d date tally.principal applicant ll be askd 4 sch cert and oda credentials. gd luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
@vacancy.D reply u got was d same reply i was given by kcc when i mailed dem wanted 2 knw if they received my forms i sent 2 dem in june.Acctually my wife is also d principal applicant. please do d necesarry correction bt regards 2 ur qualification CO dnt need dt.tell ur wife 2 also be reading msges on ds forum so as 2 build her confidence b4 d interview cos she ll do all d talk on dt day. goodluck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
Thanks jidendon2000@yahoo.com. pls i just need d way to go cos my wife does not allow me to sleep o for my stupid mistake.its for sure that the marrige certificate , birth certificate and other relevant documents must tally. i just need the way forward if youre in my shoe .pls read through the options i wrote above. pls i need the support of the house to deliberate on my issue my interview is probabaly coming up in november 2012. Thanks oncemore expecting feed back
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
vacancy: i appreciate the support of the house,fORGIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKES."PLEASE ADVISE"This is what i sent to kcc "We need to confirmed if our document had been received.Also We need your sincere advice as per our case. The silly mistake was when we did the application instead of using 1979 on my passport she(PRINCIPAL APPLICANT) mistakenly typed 1978 as my date of birth..I dialled kcc number . I (HUSBAND TO THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT) being one of the derivative was sincerely advised and instructed to mail KCC as per this case and that i will be informed when they update this issue in five working days.All other datas remain correct

My Surname is: bla

First Name is :bla

MIDDLE NAME: bla

Mistaken Date of Birth written on the DSP 230 AND DURING the application Page is :20TH MAY1978

Correct Date of husband (bla bla, bla):20TH MAY,1979

I will appreciate if this can be corrected on the dsp 230 and the application page of the database.

Pls i will also need a confirmation to this effect that this has been corrected so that i will be able to sleep and prepare for the interview".
This is what kcc reply
"Thanks you for your inquiry.
Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.
Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of each month to locate the current numbers being processed.
If you have detected an error on a form you have already submitted, you can send the corrected information to KCC through regular mail or email. If there are more than one or two minor corrections, you may submit a corrected copy of the forms. You can use photocopied forms or you can download them from http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.htm.
The problem is this as i have mailed kcc, dey would try to scrutinized me as per the issue on my d.o.b because my w.a.e.c d.o.b reads 1976 and national id cards reads 1976,which can be used for clarification.The question is this
1.As KCC have reply my mail .Does this mail mean that they have worked on the date of birth as have mailed them
2 should i change the d.o b to 1976 so that it tallys with w.a.e.c and national id card as clarification bearing in mind that i said it was 1979 that's on my passport
3.change the date of birth to 1978 can only be defended by marriage certificate and the preparation to obtain the NPC attestation birth certificate
4. CaN I SEND THE UPDATED FORM DS230 TO 1976 SO THAT I WILL WORK ON THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ,NPC CERTIFICATE , AND I HAVE WAEC CERTIFICATE AND NATIONAL ID CARD AS SUPPORTIVE CLARIFICATION
5. SHOULD I CHANGE THE PASSPORT D.O B TO 1978 SO THAT IT TALLYS WITH THE SENT DS230 FORMS
6. CAN THE HOUSE INFORMED ME WHETHER THEY HAVE MAIL LAGOS EMBASSY AS PER THE MAIL I SENT TO THEM

Waec cert+Marriage cert+National Id=1976
Dsp 230+Int.passport=1978
kcc=1979
required by Applicant (winner)=Int. Passport+edu.certificates+marriage certificate+birth certificate+police rep
Beneficiaries=int. passport+ birth cert+police report
since determinant=Int. passport(1978)+marriage cert(1976)
then there must be a correlation between int.passportt+marriage cert+ and dsp 230 of the beneficiary(ies).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

kcc=1979
required by Applicant (winner)=Int. Passport+edu.certificates+marriage certificate+birth certificate+police rep
then there must be a correlation between int.passportt+marriage cert+ and dsp 230 of the beneficiary(ies).
this looks complicated for me to solve
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
Thanks for your analysis. It really show that youre a proffessor, my problem is that i ve mailed the kcc that error was made that my intl passport is 1979. I dont know if kcc have worked on it. thats why i posted e/thing on the post for your proffessional advice. Thanks once more. Ive made marrige certificate 1978 which i can still work on. PLS FOR GOD SAKE READ THROUGH ONCE MORE AND FEED ME BACK.IM THE BENEFICIARIES THE HUSBAND TO THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT

kcc=1979
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
vacancy: Thanks for your analysis. It really show that youre a proffessor, my problem is that i ve mailed the kcc that error was made that my intl passport is 1979. I dont know if kcc have worked on it. thats why i posted e/thing on the post for your proffessional advice. Thanks once more. Ive made marrige certificate 1978 which i can still work on. PLS FOR GOD SAKE READ THROUGH ONCE MORE AND FEED ME BACK.IM THE BENEFICIARIES THE HUSBAND TO THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT

kcc=1979

Now, do you have your dob on your passport as 1979?

if that is the case your marriage certifiacate and birth cert must read same thing, dont even bother to bring out your weac certificate at all. Nobody will correct anything on your data untill you enter United state or send another form Plus your are not applicant you are not expected to make correspondences directly for now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
PLS CAN I HAVE YOUR MAILA ADDRESS OR UR NUMBER. PLS WE NEED TO TALK FOR GOD . THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY. I VE MAILED THEM THATS WHY IM AFRAID. SO I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEND A MAIL OR ANY CORRESPONDENCE AT ALL.REALL NEED TO TALK TO YOU
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
vacancy: PLS CAN I HAVE YOUR MAILA ADDRESS OR UR NUMBER. PLS WE NEED TO TALK FOR GOD . THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY. I VE MAILED THEM THATS WHY IM AFRAID. SO I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEND A MAIL OR ANY CORRESPONDENCE AT ALL.REALL NEED TO TALK TO YOU

Bro, you dont need to be squared,people made mistake either manmade or whatever,they will not penalise you for mailing them, they may not make any changes for security purposes,but they may take note. To prove my point I sent this to embassy

Dear sir'
Please refer to case number 2011AF00000,xxxx yyyyy zzzz,DOB:02/xx/xx. I will like to inform the consular of the following Changessad1) That the new contact address where i will like my letter to be posted in USA and my contact persons are
Rev & Rev Shhh and Cuuuu Akiiiiii,
x Raintree Lane, Apt # y
Boston MA 02307,

(2)That a new baby boy was added to my family whose name was not indicated while submitting the electronic DV form.His detail is as follows:
Name:qqqqq ttttt
DOB: 00/00/10
Sex: Male
kindly advice on the above mentioned changes.thank you.

My dear you, the embassy called to confirm they recieve the message but they never effect the changes,the brown envelope they gave me still read the old address in North Carolina.On getting to the POE again I told the officer that I am not going to NC but Boston, he open the system change the address to Boston for 5 of us.unfortunately I dont know they keep different files, my Green Card was posted to NC again, i waited for 3 months b4 it was cofirmed that they send it to old address and that was what they have on their file at NVC.

So,just have it at the back of your heart that they dont know you but only refer to whatever you submitted to them.
I prefer we make this an open forum issue than making it a private issue, no one is an island of knowledge.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by perera1987: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
I didn't get my 2NL yet. undecided My case no ASxxxx17xx. Anyone else got the 2NL?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by CHERIPH: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
Is it possible to reschedule 2times for an america visa interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
CHERIPH: Is it possible to reschedule 2times for an america visa interview

NOooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by masterfarm: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
ajmiry: CAN A GC HOLDER MARRY A MOTHER OF CHILDREN, can he be petitioner for all of them.
yes.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nusad: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
Goodday to all Nairalander. please o, my cousin won DVlottery 2012 and was given a date for july 26,2012. she was unable to meet to some certain issues and latter reschedule to august. she was unable to meet up again to that second appointment. ishe sent a mail for another reschedule but yet, she has not received any date. and DV2012 will close by Sep 30. please what can we do o. thank you oo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
nusad: Goodday to all Nairalander. please o, my cousin won DVlottery 2012 and was given a date for july 26,2012. she was unable to meet to some certain issues and latter reschedule to august. she was unable to meet up again to that second appointment. ishe sent a mail for another reschedule but yet, she has not received any date. and DV2012 will close by Sep 30. please what can we do o. thank you oo

Na so!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nusad: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
Bussyme: NOooooo

Goodday to all Nairalander. please o, my cousin won DVlottery 2012 and was given a date for july 26,2012. she was unable to meet to some certain issues and latter reschedule to august. she was unable to meet up again to that second appointment. ishe sent a mail for another reschedule but yet, she has not received any date. and DV2012 will close by Sep 30. please what can we do o. thank you oo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
nusad: Goodday to all Nairalander. please o, my cousin won DVlottery 2012 and was given a date for july 26,2012. she was unable to meet to some certain issues and latter reschedule to august. she was unable to meet up again to that second appointment. ishe sent a mail for another reschedule but yet, she has not received any date. and DV2012 will close by Sep 30. please what can we do o. thank you oo
Dis ur cousin gt mind oo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:09am On Aug 30, 2012

If you cannot attend the interview appointment that was scheduled for you by the Kentucky Consular Center, you must schedule a new appointment to apply for a Diversity Visa.

Please alert us to your situation by e-mail at LagosIV@state.gov, and you will be notified of your new appointment day and time by return e-mail.

To gain entrance to the consulate for your rescheduled interview, you must bring the email or letter stating the new time and date of the appointment. Without this notification and the $330 DV application fee, you will be denied entry into the U.S. Consulate General in Lagos.

You must honor your second appointment even if you are lacking some required documentation such as your medical exam. At your interview, a consular officer will inform you in writing if you qualify for a Diversity Visa subject to submission of a missing document. In such cases, a separate admission letter prepared by the consular officer will be given to you, and you will be permitted entry to the Consulate General on the designated day to submit the missing document(s) prior to the end of the program, if sufficient visa numbers are still available.

Please note that there are a limited number of visas available for applicants from Nigeria, and the number of visas is a lot less than the number of applications selected. Applicants who honor their original appointment are given first priority for these visas; applicants with complete documentation for their rescheduled interview will be given second preference; all others will be considered as slots become available.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by msaki: 3:32am On Aug 30, 2012
HELLO....guys i need ur help..i have just realise d@ i made a mistake ( part of the PETITIONER- i wrote the name & the adress of the person whu live in USA instead of my name). should i email KCC so as to rectify the blunder?? help ooooooh.... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 4:35am On Aug 30, 2012
msaki: HELLO....guys i need ur help..i have just realise d@ i made a mistake ( part of the PETITIONER- i wrote the name & the adress of the person whu live in USA instead of my name). should i email KCC so as to rectify the blunder?? help ooooooh.... cry cry cry cry cry

i think you should emaill kcc stating your name, case number and date of birth, after that in same email you then state the problem, and ask them to correct it for you stating what it is that you want it to be corrected to. hope this helps?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.