Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,606 members, 7,937,732 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (939401 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
Tiwanna:
i dont understand you oooohh. it is well

Thank you very much @ Tiwanna! I am happy with your answers. You are very intelligent. Good luck for your exam dv lottery 2013. courtsy google translate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 1:10am On Aug 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Thank you very much @ Tiwanna! I am happy with your answers. You are very intelligent. Good luck for your exam dv lottery 2013. courtsy google translate

sir thank you very much 4 the translation courtesy appreciation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:14am On Aug 28, 2012
Tiwanna:

sir thank you very much 4 the translation courtesy appreciation

I am glad you are back Tiwanna, nice to hear from you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 2:32am On Aug 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I am glad you are back Tiwanna, nice to hear from you.

thanks sir, you did cisco am starting mine by tomorrow same cisco. how is the package in cisco cuz am indecisive btw java, oracle and cisco when i start my training
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2012
@Adesoji, thanks for the translation. @Tiwanna, sorry I didn't translate it, I was just catching my fun. Wish you well in your Cisco! To everyone in this house: I wish you God's favour in the coming interviews for DV 2013. I also wish all those experienced guru's, who have exposed so much for all to learn in this forum, a very succesful and fulfilled life. @Temmy and other DV guru's: Thank you a million times!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2012
Tiwanna:

thanks sir, you did cisco am starting mine by tomorrow same cisco. how is the package in cisco cuz am indecisive btw java, oracle and cisco when i start my training

Not to jump the gun but adesojiaderemi@ is a Cisco instructor and he can help you a lot with information if you decide to go the Cisco way.
Personally I will say that you should access yourself and find out which area interests you most cos there is more fulfillment in working in the area that you have a lot of interest in. Having said that I will also like to say that The job potential in Cisco and Oracle is higher than java which is programming. Cisco is more of networking and networking infrastructure and oracle is databases while java is programming. Cisco has many different tracks namely routing and switching, security, voice, wireless etc. so you can chose also which track you like but there is always a starting point in life so no worries. They key here is to get certification in your chosen area since certification is key in the US.

I am a Cisco guy too that's why the little bias but really please do follow your interest and it will pay off since the US has reported a high demand on IT skills,

Thanks

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gebr: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2012
Hello guys
I received an email from KCC to include signiture on page 2 of DS-230. Do I have to send all the forms or only the correction (the two pages)?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tiwanna:

Tiwanna,you just made a wise decision,java is a programing language, oracle is a database,the two directly or indirectly depends on a reliable and bogus network to peform.I am of the school that believe computer Networking is the fundamental and cisco is the number one network proprietor in the world(MIND.WIDE.OPEN).Make sure you go to a registerd Cisco Academy, where you will have access to all the benefit o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Tiwanna,you just made a wise decision,java is a programing language, oracle is a database,the two directly or indirectly depends on a reliable and bogus network to peform.I am of the school that believe computer Networking is the fundamental and cisco is the number one network proprietor in the world(MIND.WIDE.OPEN).Make sure you go to a registerd Cisco Academy, where you will have access to all the benefit o.

adesojiaderemi@ Please are you aware of any academy statewide that has CCIE curriculum? Just sampling options to get a CCIE with a lower cost but much practical time. Hope you understand. Since all these boot camps and rack rentals are limited. Thinking to take my CCNP a notch higher.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
gebr: Hello guys
I received an email from KCC to include signiture on page 2 of DS-230. Do I have to send all the forms or only the correction (the two pages)?
were u ask to send d correctd copy? if yes send only d one ur signature is needed nt all d forms. but dt is another expenses if u re bouyant u can DHL or UPS if u want 2 economise u can use NIPOST jst dt it ll tk more days.gd luck.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
ksjlar:

Thanks big man, will be waiting.

ore,he said none even only few runs CCNP curriculum for now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
gebr: Hello guys

You can also scan the form and send it to them by email. That is the cheapest way and you will get an auto reply to confirm that they got it. In a few days they will send you another mail to indicate that they have updated your case file with the info you sent.

But your case number should be on the top right hand side of the form. And If I were you I will send the complete form. If I recall it is only 2 pages.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I don't know any for now , but let me contact my oga in the regional Academy to verify, I will get back to you.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
ksjlar:

he said none! only few academy runs CCNP for now let alone CCIE

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gebr: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
Thank you guys
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

he said none! only few academy runs CCNP for now let alone CCIE

Thanks, I was just thinking outside the box . . . killing 2 birds with one stone. . . Pushing the envelope you know.
Is it difficult to become an Academy Instructor over there? It was very difficult for some friends of mine who tried before in Europe.

Sorry for drifting on the forum and not addressing DV 2013 issues but all your feedback is highly appreciated.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:

were u ask to send d correctd copy? if yes send only d one ur signature is needed nt all d forms. but dt is another expenses if u re bouyant u can DHL or UPS if u want 2 economise u can use NIPOST jst dt it ll tk more days.gd luck.
10 days is not bad..........I used them to send off something yesterday to Canada. 14 days max instead of mad DHL,Fedex=N12,610.....O boy. Those folks dey hammer from una oh. U can as well scan and attach-----cheaper than NIPOST sef.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

thanks sir, i applied at NIIT for cisco today
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
ksjlar:

Not to jump the gun but adesojiaderemi@ is a Cisco instructor and he can help you a lot with information if you decide to go the Cisco way.
Personally I will say that you should access yourself and find out which area interests you most cos there is more fulfillment in working in the area that you have a lot of interest in. Having said that I will also like to say that The job potential in Cisco and Oracle is higher than java which is programming. Cisco is more of networking and networking infrastructure and oracle is databases while java is programming. Cisco has many different tracks namely routing and switching, security, voice, wireless etc. so you can chose also which track you like but there is always a starting point in life so no worries. They key here is to get certification in your chosen area since certification is key in the US.

I am a Cisco guy too that's why the little bias but really please do follow your interest and it will pay off since the US has reported a high demand on IT skills, Thanks

thank you sir, it is highly noted am going for cisco.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
Greetings to all in the house... Pls I will like to know if anyone with case number 5000 range receive his/her 2nd NL. Much Thanks!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
ferdiii:
10 days is not bad..........I used them to send off something yesterday to Canada. 14 days max instead of mad DHL,Fedex=N12,610.....O boy. Those folks dey hammer from una oh. U can as well scan and attach-----cheaper than NIPOST sef.

althoug NIPOST is vry cheap bt considering hw important d document u re sending to kcc and u wont want 2 lose d oppourtunity n d chance of forfeiting dvlottery chance pple prefer DHL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tiwanna:

thanks sir, i applied at NIIT for cisco today

@Tiwanna for CISCO training, I will recommend TTC mobile for you because they are practically sound compare to NIIT. List of Course comprises CCNA, CWNA, VOIP(voice over internet protocol), SDH & PDH, Radio Frequency, Network management, BTS(Base transceiver station) and many more. I finished my Telecom program there some months ago.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tiwanna:

thank you sir, it is highly noted am going for cisco.

If you need anything on CCNA..materials, packet tracer,labs let me know.
Before Justwise hammer us to move to CISCO thread
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
saddy101:

@Tiwanna for CISCO training, I will recommend TTC mobile for you because they are practically sound compare to NIIT. List of Course comprises CCNA, CWNA, VOIP(voice over internet protocol), SDH & PDH, Radio Frequency, Network management, BTS(Base transceiver station) and many more. I finished my Telecom program there some months ago.

TTC mobile is not currently a registered academy.Check academy locator.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
saddy101: Greetings to all in the house... Pls I will like to know if anyone with case number 5000 range receive his/her 2nd NL. Much Thanks!!!
go and read thruogh page 74 & 75.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
CAN A GC HOLDER MARRY A MOTHER OF CHILDREN, can he be petitioner for all of them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

TTC mobile is not currently a registered academy.Check academy locator.

Gatchu there sir! My plan is to write the exam as soon I get to NY... So help me God. AMEN!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
saddy101:

Gatchu there sir! My plan is to write the exam as soon I get to NY... So help me God. AMEN!!!

You are welcome my brodaman.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
ajmiry: CAN A GC HOLDER MARRY A MOTHER OF CHILDREN, can he be petitioner for all of them.
Dont understand what u re trying 2 say.pls expantiate more
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
brightmon:
go and read thruogh page 74 & 75.

Thanks boss.. Have been following the trend since June tho! No mind me jare am just eager to know
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Dont understand what u re trying 2 say.pls expantiate more

I mean a man who is having Green Card, can he marry a woman who is having already two children, and can he file for them to bring them to states.

I am asking about a friend of mine which he is already working in NY UNDP he won the 2010 dv lottery he was married traditionally it was almost impossible for him to get marriage certificate at that time he entered the lottery as single and went to usa, now he wants to bring his family too, his wife with two son.
almost 2 years, can he or not?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
@ajmiry. why not if he is d biological father of those children and he has a strong evidence lik pix etc dt he can use 2 convince them at d embassy, he can definately file in 4 dem that shld nt be a problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.