Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,022 members, 7,903,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (933981 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by perera1987: 3:40am On Aug 23, 2012
Hello all,

My case no is 2013AS000017xx. I still didn't get the my 2nd NL. cry
Anyone else around that 17xx range, got their 2NL?

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 6:40am On Aug 23, 2012
Gbam..My 2NL don Land like aeroplane from Ame...2013AF00000xxx....Interview 2nd Week in October 2012.

Now its time to start dusting the documents and Authenticating like my friend Gentiger..Doublesuring...U know..Is Like ..Escussee me....I mean Audit all your documents ur self...conduct interview for your sef...Then Leave Every to Baba God...Listed to God in

Genesis 28:15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

1 Kings 11:38 If you do whatever I command you and walk in my ways and do what is right in my eyes by keeping my statutes and commands, as David my servant did, I will be with you. I will build you a dynasty as enduring as the one I built for David and will give Israel to you.

Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

SAFETY CAUTION:I NO TALK SAY MAKE U GO ENTER FIRE WE DEY BURN OOO....I Mean Embassy Interview Firing...God Bless You As you Go

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2012
Kemzone2003: Gbam..My 2NL don Land like aeroplane from Ame...2013AF00000xxx....Interview 2nd Week in October 2012.

Now its time to start dusting the documents and Authenticating like my friend Gentiger..Doublesuring...U know..Is Like ..Escussee me....I mean Audit all your documents ur self...conduct interview for your sef...Then Leave Every to Baba God...Listed to God in

Genesis 28:15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

1 Kings 11:38 If you do whatever I command you and walk in my ways and do what is right in my eyes by keeping my statutes and commands, as David my servant did, I will be with you. I will build you a dynasty as enduring as the one I built for David and will give Israel to you.

Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

SAFETY CAUTION:I NO TALK SAY MAKE U GO ENTER FIRE WE DEY BURN OOO....I Mean Embassy Interview Firing...God Bless You As you Go
I wish you the very best sir
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Hello house, although no one is under compulsion to try this out, but I just felt I should share out this experience: If you must get your NPC letter of attestation stamped, sealed and signed (authenticated) @ the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs then take note of the following:
1. Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs is located just opposite the Federal Secretariat at Abuja.
2. Once you arrive, you will notice a barrage of Nigerians that have come for similar thing. Some for other countries: I met a man who said his was Austria.
3. At the gate, the security men will tell you clearly that they attend to sealing of NPC letters only from Mon - Wed and from 8.00am to 12.00noon. Please, take note of the days and time so that you don't make a wasted journey.
4. When you enter, you will be attended to: You will be given an account no. for 1st Bank to pay in N1,200 in Foreign Affairs Account. Make sure you come with your e-payment slip
5. Submit to them with all your documents for authentication and it will be returned to you sealed with an official receipt of the N1,200.
6. If you must collect it same day, sorry Nigeria factor / corruption comes to play: You pay N1,000 per document. i.e. if you have court declaration of age and NPC letter of attestation, you tip N2,000 to police officer and he takes it inside for you and gets it fast tracked. I met a police officer doing that runs.
7. If you want to follow due process, you will get it authenticated the following week wednesday without paying any additional naira outside the official N1,200 which covers all your documents.
8. Remember, due to the insults, counter insults and arguments that ensued in the previous threads, I want to reiterate that you are not under any compulsion to authenticate your document at the foreign affairs. Please, don't use my write up to start another long arguement. I no get strength to fight or abuse o! Leave me jeje o!
9. I wish everyone in this forum the very best of luck in the coming interview. This forum has truly impacted on me. Merci beaucoup tous les monde!
10. Finally, abeg o- me I no be lawyer. I no go school! I no be tiger, I be human being!!
Dieu vous voir à travers votre entrevue.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2012
Hello House,My 2NL don Land like aeroplane from Ame...2013AF00000xxx....Interview 4th Week in October 2012.

We shall all come back here to testify the goodness of God.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2012
atseyi: Hello House,My 2NL don Land like aeroplane from Ame...2013AF00000xxx....Interview 4th Week in October 2012.

We shall all come back here to testify the goodness of God.

go and strike ur giants bro and come here for the good news and also not forgtin our bro mogzy in prayer sept4 ll be one off the best day in ur life and we that looking forward toward our own day god we grant us our heart desire,we shall come here to testify to god glory like mr adesojiaderemi and my good man mr temmy,..........success is ours...........faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2012
Kemzone2003: Gbam..My 2NL don Land like aeroplane from Ame...2013AF00000xxx....Interview 2nd Week in October 2012.

Congrats on your interview date. Pls when did you send the 2nd package to KCC?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2012
Kemzone2003: I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EYES WHEN I READ THRU THIS PROCEDURE.I FOUND OUT THE CONSULAR OFFICERS IN AFRICA DECIDES ON THEIR OWN TO VIOLATE THE PROCEDURE BY TESTING DV APPLICANT ON THEIR WAEC RESULTS...TAKE TIME TO READ THIS..MOST IMPORTANTNLY THE PART B...

9 FAM 42.33 N7.3 Education Evaluation
(CT:VISA-1555; 09-30-2010)
A.Each post needs to determine what course of study is equivalent to a high school education or its equivalent in the host country. Previously, posts were provided with a guidebook that provided information on high school equivalency country by country. That guidebook ("Foreign Education Credentials Required”) is no longer in print and is not available in updated format. You should not rely on it for your evaluation of high school credentials. You should make use of the resources found in your Public Diplomacy (PD) section to determine comparable courses of study in the host country that would meet the definition of a high school education or its equivalent. Contacts in the host country’s Ministry of Education may also be of help. If you have questions about certificates and diplomas, you should consult with your public diplomacy section, including EducationUSA advisors and locally engaged staff, as they are valuable resources in evaluating local education systems. PD personnel advise prospective students and evaluate their educational backgrounds and have experience with and knowledge of local schools. To determine the authenticity of any particular document, you will need to work with your Fraud Prevention staff to develop expertise in making that determination. Interviewing officers may wish to consult with other posts when in doubt about the authenticity of educational certificates from countries outside their consular district.

B. A DV refusal must be based on evidence that the alien did not in fact obtain the required degree and not on your assessment of the alien's knowledge level. You may not administer an exam, either oral or written, to test an applicant’s basic knowledge in order to determine whether they have the equivalent of a U.S. high school education. You may not refuse a DV applicant solely on the basis of your analysis of the applicant's basic knowledge. Doubts about the applicant’s claimed educational level raised by your interview, however, may lead you to investigate the authenticity of the educational credentials claimed by the DV applicant.

READ ADDITIONAL DETAILS IN THE OFFICAL DOS PROCEDURE BELOW
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87838.pdf

Thanks alot God bless u

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
brightmon: hello house, i got this link of abt 20 interviwe experience in 2010/2011. Hope you get some important tips from it.
http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?322102-Dv-2011-winners-from-nigeria-report-here/page4

very gud thanks

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
justwise,this is not wise o, you delibrately deleted my post,I dont see any different between what ifanyi-abdul posted and mine.I am only giving my people direction to cut expenses.The name I quoted is one of the supervisor's name.N2,500 to 10,000 the difference is clear. Eta nu leleyi o!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2012

I like this. Move with faith. I wish u success in advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
justwise,this is not wise o, you delibrately deleted my post,I dont see any different between what ifanyi-abdul posted and mine.I am only giving my people direction to cut expenses.The name I quoted is one of the supervisor's name.N2,500 to 10,000 the difference is clear. Eta nu leleyi o!
boss abeg send me d link...cuz ppl i askd said is 5k plus...dis my numba 07039594462..it saves me cost.tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bnchuks33mail: 1:08am On Aug 24, 2012
the lord who has made me to win it has made a way for me in the name of jesus amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bnchuks33mail: 1:38am On Aug 24, 2012
after sending the first document to the state, have any of u received any call or e-mail from the us department of state.pls update me so that i can know what to do
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 6:47am On Aug 24, 2012
bnchuks33@mail.:
after sending the first document to the state, have any of u received any call or e-mail from the us department of state.pls update me so that i can know what to do
you can't received any call or email from kcc,until you send an email to them to confirm the process off ur document,but it may take some days to respond.......remember to add ur CN,DOB AND UR NAME..........faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lanzee1451(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2012
I need police report form ,here is my email LANZEE4UALL@YAHOO.COM
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2012
bnchuks33@mail.:

Call +16065267500. Get in enough credits....it could take some minutes. You are going into a queue!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2012
@Bnchuks33 firstly i would like to know when u sent ur forms back to KCC in USA cos KCC will never acknowledge receiving ur forms. I got a reply to the Email i sent to the last night telling me that my forms was received and still in process.all what u need to do is to send an email quoting ur CN,date of birth full name.if u care to know this is the copy the mail i got from KCC last night.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of each month to locate the current numbers being processed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2012
lanzee1451: I need police report form ,here is my email LANZEE4UALL@YAHOO.COM

Police Report request from the Nigerian Police
Each visa applicant must have a completed police report for any country in which he or she has lived for more than six months when they were over the age of 16. The packet below should be used for Nigerian police reports. It is the applicant’s responsibility to collect these reports from every country in which he or she has lived

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/uploads/images/qhnToV-LS3ppFYfjZ3dHwA/Police_Certificate.pdf
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
hello NL there are thing that i still dont understand and it actually baffles me.

1)kcc stated that 100,000 selectees are selected around the world and ever since i have been following the dv lottery process i have not seen anybody with case number higher than 50 thousand, even the visa bulletin doesnt carry current case numbers above 50,000.is it that 2 or more pple share the same case number from different region or country.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
g-busta:
hello NL there are thing that i still dont understand and it actually baffles me.

1)kcc stated that 100,000 selectees are selected around the world and ever since i have been following the dv lottery process i have not seen anybody with case number higher than 50 thousand, even the visa bulletin doesnt carry current case numbers above 50,000.is it that 2 or more pple share the same case number from different region or country.
good observation,i myself wasnt aware of it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
g-busta:

Am not too sure but i think i have seen a case no higher than 100,000 and they will be tag as current in the visa bulletin.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
Kemzone2003:

Police Report request from the Nigerian Police
Each visa applicant must have a completed police report for any country in which he or she has lived for more than six months when they were over the age of 16. The packet below should be used for Nigerian police reports. It is the applicant’s responsibility to collect these reports from every country in which he or she has lived

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/uploads/images/qhnToV-LS3ppFYfjZ3dHwA/Police_Certificate.pdf

I like dis
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
g-busta:

9 FAM 42.33 PN3.2 Chronological Registration and Determining of Rank Numbers
(CT:VISA-754; 07-27-2005)
a. All entries received within the stipulated time period are sorted into six geographic regions, and each entry is assigned an individual number. A computer program especially created for the DV program randomly selects cases from among the entries received for each of the geographic regions. Within each region, the first entry randomly selected will be the first case registered, the second entry selected, the second registration,etc. The selected entries for each region will have a rank order number consisting of two letters followed by eight digits, i.e., AF00000925. The letter codes are:
AF Africa
AS Asia
OC Oceania
EU Europe;
NA North America
SA South America, Central America, and the Caribbean.
b. Each month visa numbers will be allocated to applicants who have been reported documentarily qualified and are within the applicable rank cut- off for that month. Applicants are considered documentarily qualified when the registrant has properly completed and submitted to the KCC all required forms.http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87838.pdf

DOS makes available *50,000 DV Lottery permanent resident visas.THIS YEAR,Approximately 105,628 applicants have been registered as winner.Since it is likely that some of the first *50,000 persons registered will not pursue their cases to visa issuance, this larger figure should insure that all DV-2013 numbers will be used during fiscal year 2013 (October 1, 2012 until September 30, 2013). That would had beeen done based on statistics from previous years,either due to loss of confirmation numbers or failure to even check at all.

LET US TAKE A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA WHOSE NUMBER OF WINNERS APPROXIAMTE AROUNG 6000 SUCCESSFUL WINNER ANNUALLY BUT DUE TO THE LIMITATION THAT NOT MORE THAN 7% of the Visa for that Calendar year Can be issued to a Particular Country Meaning (7% of 50,000 = 3,500)

Meaning even if Nigeria have 8,000 winners not more than 3500 approximately will be issued VISA including those adjusting their status in the US.
See Below the Number of Visa Issuances and Adjustments of Status in the Diversity Immigrant Category for Nigeria (DV 2000 - DV 2010)
2,854 2,694 3,386 3,335 2,528 3,271 3,183 3,425 3,275 2,834

That is why you are encouraged to send Ur document to KCC fast fast becos Na 1st Come 1st Serve...Demand don pass Supply.....

Case 2:
Based on the number of winners who returned their completed forms to KCC....Additional Numbers will be balloted and winners will emerge but they may not ultimately get VISA if their Country's 7% is exhausted.
LOOK AT 2010 RECORD OF WINNERS FOR NIGERIA ONLY 2834 NIGERIAN APPLICANT ISSUED VISA OR AOS OUT OF OVER 6,000 WINNERS....Meaning the remaining VISA Waste comot for ground(DUE to denial at consulate,rejection of AOS,failure of wiiners to pursue VISA whether becos Confirmation number throway or death of a principal applicant etc).That accounted for why Nigeria keep Currenting this days even by July sef.

Thats why they invited so many people to the party this year...but no be everybody the shayo go reach ooo....Na 1st come 1st serve..
But Na God Sha.....Let Pray...Thats why Lagbaja Sing say.....
Ani lati Gbadura Gidi...Baba Elese ni wa...Eforiji wa o .Ema wo tese mo wa Lara....Baba..baba..Baba...Mo wole Fun Adura OOO

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Kemzone2003, Is it 1st come 1st serve? OR according to a low Case Number I mean those it really matter submitting your forms on time If your CN is 50,000 & if you like submit your form on 1st May ''Nothing 4 u Ooo!''
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
@kemzone2003 i just got to knw yesterday from a letter i got frm kcc that interview re scheduled base on ur CN ooooooooo not submitting ur forms on time that matters.na waooooooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
missannie: @Kemzone2003, Is it 1st come 1st serve? OR according to a low Case Number I mean those it really matter submitting your forms on time If your CN is 50,000 & if you like submit your form on 1st May ''Nothing 4 u Ooo!''

Follow this simple Logic

Even if your case number is current and U have not submitted your form...you will not get interview date and someone who case number is higher that yours will get VISA before you.If you submit ur Forms to KCC later lets say by May Next year...Once the 3500 VISA is exhausted before your time....Even if you Case Number is 2013AF000000021...Nothing for you

READ THIS...http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/rescheduling_dv_appts.html
Please note that there are a limited number of visas available for applicants from Nigeria, and the number of visas is a lot less than the number of applications selected. Applicants who honor their original appointment are given first priority for these visas; applicants with complete documentation for their rescheduled interview will be given second preference; all others will be considered as slots become available.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
THANKS EVERYONE THAT CONTRIBUTED TO MY ABOVE QUESTION.BUT I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN ANY GOOD ANSWER AS TO WHY THE BULLETIN DOES CARRY ABOVE 50,000.THANK YOU
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
g-busta:
THANKS EVERYONE THAT CONTRIBUTED TO MY ABOVE QUESTION.BUT I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN ANY GOOD ANSWER AS TO WHY THE BULLETIN DOES CARRY ABOVE 50,000.THANK YOU

Read Carefully Comments above....The 53,000 Winners from Africa this year will have Case Numbers Up to 2013AF00053000 for sure.

Once the total *50,000 visa numbers have been used, the program for fiscal year 2013 will end. Selected applicants who do not receive visas by September 30, 2013 will derive no further benefit from their DV-2013 registration.READ BELOW MAY BULLETIN SEE CASE NUMBER 50,000 FOR AFRICA IN MAY....

For May, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2012 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 50,000 Except: Egypt 33,000 Ethiopia 33,000 Nigeria 25,000
ASIA 40,500
EUROPE 40,000 Except: Uzbekistan 16,500
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 10
OCEANIA 1,150
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,150
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR DIVERSITY VISA (DV) WINNERS
it is vital that successful entrants mail their documents to KCC very soon. There is no guarantee that a successful entrant who submits all of the required documentation to KCC will either be given an appointment or issued a DV.

There are several reasons why successful entrants should submit their documents to KCC now. First, there are 50,000 DVs available for DV-2012. Once all of the 50,000 DV visas have been issued for DV 2013, the program will end. In addition, because no more than 3,500 individuals from a single country may receive DVs in a given year, once 3,500 from an individual country have received a DV, other selectees from that country will no longer be eligible to receive a DV.
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5692.html
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gbabe2: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
Kemzone2003:
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR DIVERSITY VISA (DV) WINNERS
it is vital that successful entrants mail their documents to KCC very soon. There is no guarantee that a successful entrant who submits all of the required documentation to KCC will either be given an appointment or issued a DV.

There are several reasons why successful entrants should submit their documents to KCC now. First, there are 50,000 DVs available for DV-2012. Once all of the 50,000 DV visas have been issued for DV 2013, the program will end. In addition, because no more than 3,500 individuals from a single country may receive DVs in a given year, once 3,500 from an individual country have received a DV, other selectees from that country will no longer be eligible to receive a DV.
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5692.html

Dat has been d trend over time

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (869) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.