Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,609 members, 7,937,747 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (939403 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
Please, someone answer me: This site / link for confirming 2nd NL is not connecting through in all my browsers. I mean "www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC.". Please quickly help me confirm if this is same with you. Thank you very much!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
@missannie, I can see you still online. Please hit that link and tells me if it goes through... please, please, please.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Please, someone answer me: This site / link for confirming 2nd NL is not connecting through in all my browsers. I mean "www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC.". Please quickly help me confirm if this is same with you. Thank you very much!!

it opened for me,if you using internet explorer you can go to tools, click on internet option, click on advance, scroll down and tick all those ssl and tls stuff, click on apply and click ok. then refresh the page. then when you are through you can go back and untick them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Try this:
https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
Thanks a million Tiwanna and Brightmon. @ Tiwanna, it finally went through after I ticked the tls. I have never done a thing like that before. I really appreciate, but why should I untick it again. It seems like you are telling me to go back to the same problem. Please, kindly explain this tls ticking and unticking thing. I know this is dvlottery blog, but sorry I am taking you slightly off track to computer science. I beg, because what you actually taught me has really really helped me and I am sincerely grateful. So, why going back to untick tls?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Thanks a million Tiwanna and Brightmon. @ Tiwanna, it finally went through after I ticked the tls. I have never done a thing like that before. I really appreciate, but why should I untick it again. It seems like you are telling me to go back to the same problem. Please, kindly explain this tls ticking and unticking thing. I know this is dvlottery blog, but sorry I am taking you slightly off track to computer science. I beg, because what you actually taught me has really really helped me and I am sincerely grateful. So, why going back to untick tls?

Well you can just leave it at that. TLS means transport layer security and SSL is secure socket layer. This is a level of security which means that the information you enter into the site is encrypted meaning that if there is a hacker that is capturing your traffic they will not be able to understand what they capture because it is encrypted.

There is more technicalities to it but you just have to keep ssl 3.0 and tls 1.2 ticked.

Hope this helps a bit.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Ksjlar, I am eternally grateful. Thanks for enlightening me. Wish you well...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

it opened for me,if you using internet explorer you can go to tools, click on internet option, click on advance, scroll down and tick all those ssl and tls stuff, click on apply and click ok. then refresh the page. then when you are through you can go back and untick them.
Tiwanna babe,welcome back grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

@tiwanna where u dey since,well sha long & welcom back .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
temmytanny: Tiwanna babe,welcome back grin grin grin
hmm, Tiwanna babe? Ok ohhhhhhh
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:37am On Aug 25, 2012
ksjlar:

Well you can just leave it at that. TLS means transport layer security and SSL is secure socket layer. This is a level of security which means that the information you enter into the site is encrypted meaning that if there is a hacker that is capturing your traffic they will not be able to understand what they capture because it is encrypted.

There is more technicalities to it but you just have to keep ssl 3.0 and tls 1.2 ticked.

Hope this helps a bit.

Thanks

Bro. you you don trash networking finish, are you Cisco certified?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2012
Kemzone2003:
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR DIVERSITY VISA (DV) WINNERS
it is vital that successful entrants mail their documents to KCC very soon. There is no guarantee that a successful entrant who submits all of the required documentation to KCC will either be given an appointment or issued a DV.

There are several reasons why successful entrants should submit their documents to KCC now. First, there are 50,000 DVs available for DV-2012. Once all of the 50,000 DV visas have been issued for DV 2013, the program will end. In addition, because no more than 3,500 individuals from a single country may receive DVs in a given year, once 3,500 from an individual country have received a DV, other selectees from that country will no longer be eligible to receive a DV.
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5692.html

Jesus Christ,you dey there wen den day write these stuffs?, you are very smart. When you land here just go for Homeland security training lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:42am On Aug 25, 2012
brightmon:

wzup brighmon? you no dey sleep,I no hear your call again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bnchuks33mail: 4:04am On Aug 25, 2012
any call or mail
frm kenturky
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2012
brightmon:
brightmon,kilode? wetin happen?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

cisqo? me am NECO certified grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

wzup brighmon? you no dey sleep,I no hear your call again.
I dey owe sleep money, lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2012
temmytanny: brightmon,kilode? wetin happen?
lol, i just dey talk ni. wink
temmytanny: brightmon,kilode? wetin happen?
lol, i just dey talk ni.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Jesus Christ,you dey there wen den day write these stuffs?, you are very smart. When you land here just go for Homeland security training lol.
boss i no hear frm u again abt d police report mata....send me ur email...or mail me chykezworld@yahoo.com...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2012
brightmon:
lol, i just dey talk ni. wink
lol, i just dey talk ni.
better be cos if i........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2012
temmytanny: better be cos if i........
Sorry Sir.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Yes o0o Big man. I am Cisco certified - CCNP.
Hmmmm just offering my one penny worth of advice.

Plus everyone in this house has been fantastic. Appreciated all the support from room mates.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2012
brightmon:
Sorry Sir.
grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2012
ksjlar:

Plus everyone in this house has been fantastic. Appreciated all the support from room mates.

Thanks
wao! thats a very big advantage for you in US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2012
temmytanny: wao! thats a very big advantage for you in US

Thanks Temmy. I really pray so. We will all continue to share our testimonies after interview and also life in the States.

God is good all the time.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OSMANYN(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2012
Hello Nairalanders hope u r fine i would like to know about the the Visa Buletin what does it mean how will it affect the winners so plz let me know it thnx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2012
bnchuks33@mail.:
any call or mail
frm kenturky
i ve answerd ur question in page 75,av u nt read it?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2012
lps house, ppl av been going for deir intwiew 2013?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
OSMANYN: Hello Nairalanders hope u r fine i would like to know about the the Visa Buletin what does it mean how will it affect the winners so plz let me know it thnx.

According to Visa bulletin your CN will be current, current means that you will receive your 2nd NL 6-8 week prior to final interview in the embassy to further process your document, police and medical certificate.

Visa Bulletin will update 15th of each month, bellow is the link you will learn more to open it.

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5759.html
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
ksjlar:

Thanks Temmy. I really pray so. We will all continue to share our testimonies after interview and also life in the States.

God is good all the time.

Thanks

Even me, I am from Afghanistan, I will share my success and failure result of interview, by grace of God if I succeed, I will also share my life in States.
We should have other discussion to find jobs, renting apartments or house and related issues.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
chykezworld: boss i no hear frm u again abt d police report mata....send me ur email...or mail me chykezworld@yahoo.com...

My brother I just dey take my time,the power that be for here no won make pple dey talk,dey think say everybody na scammer.I heard when somebody say tout plenty for the place that won dey please pple pass.Me I no get special interest for nothing, I just dey do my own as God lead me o.The man I quoted his name help me do my own plus other friends that are already here.Sister wey I mentioned her name na Atlanta herself dey so what is the problem.adesojiaderemi@ymail.com remain my Id.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2012
ksjlar:

Thanks

Good,I am a cisco certified academy instructor too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.