Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,610 members, 7,937,759 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (939404 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
brightmon:
I dey owe sleep money, lol.

I beg try to get some sleep o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
temmytanny: cisqo? me am NECO certified grin grin grin grin

ok, no problem NECO and CISCO sound thesame
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Good,I am a cisco certified academy instructor too.

Wow that's awesome, good one there. More big gurus and inspiration in the house.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
ksjlar:

Wow that's awesome, good one there. More big gurus and inspiration in the house.

Thanks

Everything is about networking, try to target the communication industry like ,Verizon,AT&T,COMCAST,SPRINT.. site when you get down.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Everything is about networking, try to target the communication industry like ,Verizon,AT&T,COMCAST,SPRINT.. site when you get down.

Well noted big man, I will.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
ebykings:

very gud thanks

Nice one
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2012
May GOD favor me dat I may tell ma winning/success story diz oct... Able GOD

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hello house pls i ur urgent response.does anyone knws hw much one can do police character @ Alagbon cos smone told me is 12k
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hello house pls i need ur urgent response does anyone knws hw much one can do police character cos smone told me is 12k
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Hello house pls i need ur urgent response does anyone knws hw much one can do police character cos smone told me is 12k
read here

https://www.nairaland.com/717581/dv-lottery-2012-winner-meet/68
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
temmytanny: read here

https://www.nairaland.com/717581/dv-lottery-2012-winner-meet/68

Tanxs my brother i really appreciate ur assistance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
please house,am a little bit confuse about the issue of police report asin me and my wife have been living in uk for the past five years now,do we still need to get police certificate from nigeria with the uk own or only the uk own is all we need?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by busayodot: 1:09am On Aug 27, 2012
owobabaisabella: please house,am a little bit confuse about the issue of police report asin me and my wife have been living in uk for the past five years now,do we still need to get police certificate from nigeria with the uk own or only the uk own is all we need?
Where is your place of interview, UK or Nigeria? if UK, then you'll have to get the police report from there and if Nigeria, you need to be cleared of criminal record in Nigeria.
Now my advice would be you get both if you will be interviewed in either of the countries since police report should be your police record since birth and you have lived in both countries for long periods.
House!! anyone think otherwise?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2012
busayodot:
Where is your place of interview, UK or Nigeria? if UK, then you'll have to get the police report from there and if Nigeria, you need to be cleared of criminal record in Nigeria.
Now my advice would be you get both if you will be interviewed in either of the countries since police report should be your police record since birth and you have lived in both countries for long periods.

When the Applicant Needs a Police Certificate

is living in their country of nationality at their current residence for more than 6 months & is 16 years old or older
the police authorities of that locality.

lived in a different part of their country of nationality for more than 6 months & was 16 years or older at that time

lived in a different country for more than 12 months & was 16 years or older at that time

was arrested for any reason, regardless of how long they lived there & was any age at that time
the police authorities of that locality

If you live in 5 Countries ans stayed more residence there more than 12 months...you will need police report from all the countries...

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html ....Check Under Police Records
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2012
Which one is case number?is it the one starting with the 2013######## or which one,no 2,how will I receive from kcc that I was selected for the interview?how will I know?No 3,I learnt the visa fees has increased,how much is it in Nigerian money?I still have lots of questins to ask those who did it,This is my email if you are ready to help me:itunuonyx@yahoo.com.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2012
hituneu: Which one is case number?is it the one starting with the 2013######## or which one,no 2,how will I receive from kcc that I was selected for the interview?how will I know?No 3,I learnt the visa fees has increased,how much is it in Nigerian money?I still have lots of questins to ask those who did it,This is my email if you are ready to help me:itunuonyx@yahoo.com.
pls read through the forum post from page 1, this is page 77, after which i believe u will not have any question to ask.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
brightmon:
pls read through the forum post from page 1, this is page 77, after which i believe u will not have any question to ask.

dejavu:doing same thing over again.
wzup brightmon,I can see you online, I will call you tommorrow. I tried last night though.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
tosmy :
my brother I don't think that can cos any delay................................faith work wonders

ow ok. thxsmiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@]

by the way, thank God you have it back,and you finaly send it back,I dont think they will not schedule an interview for you o[/quote

I'm really appreciated for your quick respond. Thankssmiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

dejavu:doing same thing over again.
wzup brightmon,I can see you online, I will call you tommorrow. I tried last night though.
oh Sorry, was that you? You adviced me to try and have some sleep, right.
I sent you an email.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
busayodot:

@busayodot,my place of interview is uk and thanks for ur advice.
@kemzone2003,thanks too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
Kemzone2003:

When the Applicant Needs a Police Certificate

is living in their country of nationality at their current residence for more than 6 months & is 16 years old or older

lived in a different part of their country of nationality for more than 6 months & was 16 years or older at that time

lived in a different country for more than 12 months & was 16 years or older at that time

was arrested for any reason, regardless of how long they lived there & was any age at that time
the police authorities of that locality

If you live in 5 Countries ans stayed more residence there more than 12 months...you will need police report from all the countries...

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html ....Check Under Police Records

@busayodot and kemzone2003, But we had one police report from nigeria when we r coming to uk, can we still use that one or we need to do a new one, cos that is where i got confuse from? thanks for ur advice.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
owobabaisabella:

@busayodot and kemzone2003, But we had one police report from nigeria when we r coming to uk, can we still use that one or we need to do a new one, cos that is where i got confuse from? thanks for ur advice.

For where...The certificate get expiry date...or na period of validity na im dem dey call am...Even the Country wey u dey travel go dey there sef...so how u go use UK medicine cure US Headache....It is not just a certificate...it is a proof of clean record as at the date on it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by busayodot: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
owobabaisabella:

The police report from Nigeria I heard is valid for 3 months (not sure). I have met with a few having their interview in Nigeria and had to go bring another police report because they did theirs too early. So the police report should be recent, I concur with Kemzone2003. If you are already in the UK, I suggest you fax the old one to family or friend in Nigeria to get a recent one if possible in Nigeria but if it will still be valid during interview, you have no issues.
Wish you success
Regards
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
busayodot:
The police report from Nigeria I heard is valid for 3 months (not sure). I have met with a few having their interview in Nigeria and had to go bring another police report because they did theirs too early. So the police report should be recent, I concur with Kemzone2003. If you are already in the UK, I suggest you fax the old one to family or friend in Nigeria to get a recent one if possible in Nigeria but if it will still be valid during interview, you have no issues.
Wish you success
Regards

@busayodot,i know it vaild for 3 months. Will get a current one from nigeria. thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
temmytanny: Tiwanna babe,welcome back grin grin grin

sir am fine and back oh. thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
Bussyme: @tiwanna where u dey since,well sha long & welcom back .

thank you sir. i was sick but perfectly alright now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Thanks a million Tiwanna and Brightmon. @ Tiwanna, it finally went through after I ticked the tls. I have never done a thing like that before. I really appreciate, but why should I untick it again. It seems like you are telling me to go back to the same problem. Please, kindly explain this tls ticking and unticking thing. I know this is dvlottery blog, but sorry I am taking you slightly off track to computer science. I beg, because what you actually taught me has really really helped me and I am sincerely grateful. So, why going back to untick tls?

@ksjlar has explained it all to you @ksjlar thanks. But sometimes when you open some sites it doesn't seems to appear the way it should. that's why i said you go back and untick them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
Merci beaucoup @ Tiwanna! Je suis content avec votre repond. Vous etes tres intelligent. Bon chance pour votre examen de dv lottery 2013. a tout a l'heure!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Merci beaucoup @ Tiwanna! Je suis content avec votre repond. Vous etes tres intelligent. Bon chance pour votre examen de dv lottery 2013. a tout a l'heure!

okay skjhdkjhdehkhqlkj.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:

i dont understand you oooohh. it is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.