Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,128 members, 7,890,775 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931643 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2013
3rd eye: A friend registered for d lottery last year but misplaced her printout...if she wanna check if she's won, is there another way around it pls?
yes! so far she still remembers her details. she shud log on to the site and click "forget confirmation"; there, she wud be required to enter her names and all that; ones the details she puts in tally with what she used durin the registration, she is good to go. they would retrieve her confirmation number right away. hope this helps.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2013
edimop: America is blessed.........I arrived poughkeepsie New york yesterday by 3pm american tym.d journey so far wt Qatar airline was so sweet and awesome.and i bless GOD FOR A merciful trip........
congrats eddy....pls ao did u book tru qatar airline? I'v bn avin issue wit emirate n i tink i'l try qatar..thanks.. Pls ur response is needed urgently. 10s very much
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Please forumites,I want to know the amount of kilo of food stuffs is someone allowed to take along, cause I don't want a situation where my goods will be wasted at the airport. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Zillionnaire: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hey guys,for those of u already in america,is thr anytin u think I can buy and sell over thr to nigerians?pls reply,business minds only
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Husmern: congrats eddy....pls ao did u book tru qatar airline? I'v bn avin issue wit emirate n i tink i'l try qatar..thanks.. Pls ur response is needed urgently. 10s very much
@ eddy,can you please tell us how you were able to book your flight through qatar airline cause I want to book with them,thanks for the reply.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
genlion: u are welcome to united state of america. we gonna rock tis country together. genlion reporting live frm pennsylvania, pittsburgh

@genlion Welcome bro to God's own country.Go and explore the land. You promise to give us detailed report of ur journey from MMA to PE.lolz we're waiting o.thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Fortsucc: @ eddy,can you please tell us how you were able to book your flight through qatar airline cause I want to book with them,thanks for the reply.

@ Fortsucc; if u dont mind i'm also bookn with qater here in lagos?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
rood boy:

@ Fortsucc; if u dont mind i'm also bookn with qater here in lagos?
. Which state are you heading to? Cause am going to NH.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Leripa: Hello forumites,

This is @Leripa reporting live and direct from New Jersey. Our flight from Lagos via Dubai to New York was a smooth and a fun-filled one. We departed Lagos on 25th Sept., via Emirates, had a few minutes stop over in Dubai and finally left for New York. It was a smooth experience especially with the feelings that you are travelling on an A380-800 airbus....lolz
So far so good, it's been nice and cool since we got here. I have been busy with settling down completely and some other stuffs and i must say that the experience has been very good and stress-free.
However, America is truly a land of opportunities if you have access to the right information at the right time and you are with the right people. It is my prayer that it shall be well with us all and we'll never regret our sojourn here in the name of Jesus.
My sincere appreciation goes to people like adesojiaderemi, temmytanny, jidex001(my man), daddykelly, gunners, jidedon@yahoo, roodboy, amedino, edimop and a host of others for your support morally and in prayers. May the almighty be with you all.
Welcome to America.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
edimop: America is blessed.........I arrived poughkeepsie New york yesterday by 3pm american tym.d journey so far wt Qatar airline was so sweet and awesome.and i bless GOD FOR A merciful trip........
You re welcome bro.. God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 1:30am On Oct 06, 2013
joexploit:

my dear friend u did not mention the DV year (2013 or 2014). Also ur case number range was nt captioned in ur message.
Well, all I know is dat u will be scheduled for interview. In my case (2013), I sent d forms november 2012 and I got my 2NL june 2013. So don't panic, just drop ur case number ranger (ie 2013AF00018***) den am sure d gurus in d house will come to ur aids.
Hope dis helps sha?
Thanks kcc has just acknowledged receipt of my forms and stated that visa number shall be given to ppl from my region this oct.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 1:36am On Oct 06, 2013
edimop: pls friend,Kcc won't e-mail ur form detail to u weda t has gotn to dem or nt,all u hav to do is get d receipt u were given @ d dhl office on d day u sent ur form,u will see a tracking num on d same receipt,den google their site den use d format specified in d site to track ur form.t wil definitely show dat ur form has bin delivered.I tracked mine startn frm d day of sent till d nxt 2days before t showed delivered.Sure!u gat nofin to worry ok.Buh to jst keep d peace on,u cn use ds method.....fink ds wil help.
Thanks for the help. Kcc has just acknowledged receipt of my forms and has added that visa numbers will be allotted to ppl from my region this oct.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 2:35am On Oct 06, 2013
3rd eye: A friend registered for d lottery last year but misplaced her printout...if she wanna check if she's won, is there another way around it pls?

Go to https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/(S(er5k0c551c1zbo45avje4qu5))/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx
click on forgot confirmation, put all details and she's good to go.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Fortsucc: . Which state are you heading to? Cause am going to NH.

Tx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:13am On Oct 06, 2013
@ laripa and edimop: you guys are're welcm 2 United state...

U guys didn't call me ooooo?lolz.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 6:24am On Oct 06, 2013
rood boy:

Tx.
@ rood boy, Tx is far to NH, please did you have Qatar's contact no or their office address in Lagos?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2013
Yes u can, go on the travel.state.gov site, n move to the point of checking results, on it there is allowance for if u forgot or lost ur confirmation number, fill in all other data such as name, date of birth n email address u will get ur confirmation number n hence check ur result. This was added sometime last May for people like u n I. Bless u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2013
Fortsucc: Please forumites,I want to know the amount of kilo of food stuffs is someone allowed to take along, cause I don't want a situation where my goods will be wasted at the airport. Thanks.
U are allowed to use all ur baggage allowance to carry food if that is what u want n u can carry more if u are able to pay for extra baggage. As an immigrant u av no limit for now except some food stuff such as chicken products are not allowed cos of bird flu I believe. God's journey mercy for u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Fortsucc: @ rood boy, Tx is far to NH, please did you have Qatar's contact no or their office address in Lagos?

Yes, here is deir contact (08183488754-08024494605) tell him frm Biola, a guy dat bookn TX.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by damohreal: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wao!!! Its bin a long tym,thank God! thank nairaland!! nd ppl lik leripa,timi nd odas 4 dier advice durin mai interviea.ur advice rilly help me especially netzork conversatioon,d co dnt even ask of d album wen he saw our network coonversatn,just check it nd gav us d addres 4 our visa collection.pls we av bin tryin 2 pay our USCIS fee but we ar avin problem on it can som1 enlite me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Muycom(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
rood boy:

Yes, here is deir contact (08183488754-08024494605) tell him frm Biola, a guy dat bookn TX.
Dis is fortsucc,thanks.I will call him.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ruomal(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please house, still having challenge with my girl friend's accommodation. I need help asap. Thanx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
ruomal: Please house, still having challenge with my girl friend's accommodation. I need help asap. Thanx.
a guy wanna help in tx....but sayz he wld charge $200,he his also a member of this forum.....search...prince hade on facebook...
U pple re xtians u shld be able to get a church add,who wld be willing to help her out
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
a guy wanna help in tx....but sayz he wld charge $200,he his also a member of this forum.....search...prince hade on facebook...
U pple re xtians u shld be able to get a church add,who wld be willing to help her out

Hmmm, $200. To help someone.

@ roumal: r u in lagos? Or u shld add me on fb (abiolaadejumobionala@yahoo.com) so dat we can talk better ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Husmern: congrats eddy....pls ao did u book tru qatar airline? I'v bn avin issue wit emirate n i tink i'l try qatar..thanks.. Pls ur response is needed urgently. 10s very much
I booked tru Qatar.........frm an agent.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hello house i will like to urge all the 2014 selectees who have gone for interview to be their brothers keeper and drop their interview experience at the embassy right on the site, it will surly help us because it is one of the secret of the 2013 selectees and it will be good OK. let us try and act like the last immigrant so we can have our own success stories and i hope that all will be well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please forumite,I want to change my destination since my host said he cannot accommodate me and my husband, I hope that won't affect where my green will be mailed? Can I change my address in the process of registration of my green card?thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
edimop: I booked tru Qatar.........frm an agent.
Please how much did the agent collected from you?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:11am On Oct 07, 2013
i tank God the most high, who created evry living tin. i arrived america on 20th sept 2013. BEFORE MY TRIP: WEN I GOT TO THE AIRPOT, those security men did nt allow my family to go in to the main hall. i neva knew they actually wanted a bribe bt i neglected them and i told my people to wait for me to do my boarding. wen tru wt my boarding i went back outside to say good bye amidst in tears. i boarded qatar airline at exactly 2:30pm and i sat at the window side beside one igbo woman who i guessed is goin to dubia. my trip is lagos-doha. doha-chicago then chicago to pittsburgh pennsylvania. I passed tru all immigration screenin at the airport; during that, baba suwe issue came to my mind lol. also i gave one of the police man 10dollars becos i no carry naira again since he was asking me for sometin. ON AIR: wen it was time to bukkle the seat bet, i did nt get it on time so i ask the igbo woman who sat beside me to help. she did honouarbly:i guess its nt her first time on board. so as first timer who is just flying, i prayed for journey mercy and i was quite afraid wen the plane took off. while on air, the woman who sat beside me was just eating while i was quite hoping that we land safely. she ate like 10 times and she was visiting the toilet often. this is nt an exaggration. so i ate just some of the tins that dey served as i was pondering over my people i left in nigeria. we landed safetly at doha. so i met a nigeria lady during the stop over, we were together that night and she too was goin to america. so we are to board same flight to us. we went to stay in one of the halls in doha. wat a beautiful ariport. wen i got to doha i wept for my country becos of the level of development i saw. at exactly 8am, we boarded the flight that took us to chicago. its a very long flight that took us 12hrs on air.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:28am On Oct 07, 2013
on route to chicago, i sat beside an iraqi woman so i had to exchange my seat becos they wanted to sit together so i sat else where at the isle seat. so dis time around i tank God for nt seating near the window becos i blamed myself seating there. i was quite afraid of lookin at the window. so myself and the family chatted a while asking me my name and i reciprocate as well. it was a food celebration in qatar airline. lots of alcoholic drinks and wines. u will eat as u like. we got to chicago at exactly 3pm. i was to board anoder flight at 4:30pm bt becos of the delay at chicago airport during lots of security checks and wanting to register me into the states, i miss my flight. bt its nt a problem since its nt my fault. i was reschedule to board anoder flight at 7pm. the flight to pittsburgh was wt american airline. very lovely planes. i wish dana ariline, aviation authorities and d host of others should come i see how a local flight looks like. its was a short trip to pittsburgh. it took us just an hour and 20 mins to get to pittsburgh frm chicago. wen we landed i went to pick my luggage and left the airport. my host had alredy been to the airport since i gave him the time i will arrive bt due to the delay he had gone. so i ask a white lady who sat beside me to pls give me her phone to call. so she did becos we met again at the place where we are to pick our luggage. so i called and he ask me to wait outside the airport and dat was wen it dawn on me dat am in the united states of america. i want to tank all members of this great forum for their support. i say to u dat ur generation is blessed for ur sake. i love u gentiger my mentor, edimop my beloved, amedino my soul mate and brother, neroxp, a friend and my great unclesoji. to u all i dove my hat. love u brothers

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:36am On Oct 07, 2013
since my arrival in america, light as neva go just for a second. its been 2weeks i came. the roads are well marked with traffic symbols and signs. highly developed society. machines does most of the work here. like washing ur cars, cleaning ur rugs etc. their houses are nt fenced. very tidy and neat environment. very peaceful and well coordinated. u dont queue while u go their offices to do sometin. u will generate a ticket and u will be called base on ur ticket no. the police are on the roads 24hrs to correct u and nt to find faults. truely God bless america. this is where God started his work. here u dont know ur neighbors and ur neighbors dont u. u av no business wt anyone. the only problem is always watch ur back becos u dont who can shoots bt my city as nt recoreded any gun violence. this people had gone far my people in niger. GENLION REPORTING LIVE FRM PITTSBURGH PENNSYLVANIA

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2013
genlion: on route to chicago, i sat beside an iraqi woman so i had to exchange my seat becos they wanted to sit together so i sat else where at the isle seat. so dis time around i tank God for nt seating near the window becos i blamed myself seating there. i was quite afraid of lookin at the window. so myself and the family chatted a while asking me my name and i reciprocate as well. it was a food celebration in qatar airline. lots of alcoholic drinks and wines. u will eat as u like. we got to chicago at exactly 3pm. i was to board anoder flight at 4:30pm bt becos of the delay at chicago airport during lots of security checks and wanting to register me into the states, i miss my flight. bt its nt a problem since its nt my fault. i was reschedule to board anoder flight at 7pm. the flight to pittsburgh was wt american airline. very lovely planes. i wish dana ariline, aviation authorities and d host of others should come i see how a local flight looks like. its was a short trip to pittsburgh. it took us just an hour and 20 mins to get to pittsburgh frm chicago. wen we landed i went to pick my luggage and left the airport. my host had alredy been to the airport since i gave him the time i will arrive bt due to the delay he had gone. so i ask a white lady who sat beside me to pls give me her phone to call. so she did becos we met again at the place where we are to pick our luggage. so i called and he ask me to wait outside the airport and dat was wen it dawn on me dat am in the united states of america. i want to tank all members of this great forum for their support. i say to u dat ur generation is blessed for ur sake. i love u gentiger my mentor, edimop my beloved, amedino my soul mate and brother, neroxp, a friend and my great unclesoji. to u all i dove my hat. love u brothers

Congratulation on ur successful landing, quite an interesting story. I see u making it big time in US because u are such a open hearted person n ready to learn new things. I pray u resounding success n favor in the new land. The Lord will raise helpers of destiny for u IJN amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.