Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931693 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
faithman2020:

I wish you safe journey.
ameen bro..10ks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yusmash00: What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Learn blackjack card before going grin
wetin dt 1 mean o bros?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
kennex89: hello house, i will like to know why is USA not cutting off their numbers like before again, for November they stopped at 7500 and for the recently released December they stopped at 8000. This is not fair at all please house i will like to know what is going on with the cut of this time is there any problem with it maybe those in the states will have to tell us more so that we can know what to do.
Calm down. It will get to your turn. They can stop in a number range for three month but it will surely get to your number one day.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Daudsmart: have a safe trip. May Allaah make the trip easy. And may Allaah ease your stay there in shaa Allaah.
aameen..Thanks

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Husmern: wetin dt 1 mean o bros?
Vegas is the the Gambling Capital of the World. The Sin city.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yusmash00: I guess you can only see that option when you select payment by Bank Account. You have to select payment using debit/credit card and you will use your master/visa atm information.
thank u 4 ur respond,but plz i just checked the payment site,and saw Pay Via Plastic Card,is it there. Am going 2 fill my information??secondly there are things i dnt understand like the space for 'Billing Address' ,Zip / Postal Code,and Security Code.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olanrewaju76: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Good day house. This government shutdown is something else ooo. I went to the social security administration in cincinnati a day b4 the shotdown. I was told I need to be at least 15days old in the country before I can apply cos as at that time my data has not been uploaded by the department of homeland security. The following day comes the goverment shot down and things stood still since then. Without social security no work, no driver's lisence and no medical insurance. Please what is your experience like with this government shotdown?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
olanrewaju76: Good day house. This government shutdown is something else ooo. I went to the social security administration in cincinnati a day b4 the shotdown. I was told I need to be at least 15days old in the country before I can apply cos as at that time my data has not been uploaded by the department of homeland security. The following day comes the goverment shot down and things stood still since then. Without social security no work, no driver's lisence and no medical insurance. Please what is your experience like with this government shotdown?

men am goin thru same challenge here in texas too, dont know wat to do. i was told to wait for 21days. but am just waitin for d shutdown to be called off den i will try anoda office.
av u received ur green card yet?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Good day forumite,plz i just checked the payment site,and saw Pay Via Plastic Card,is it there Am going 2 fill my information for payment??secondly there are things i dnt understand like the space for 'Billing Address' ,Zip / Postal Code,and Security Code.plz ur reply are highly needed thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hey evryone.pls am the principal applicant and I waNna travel ahead with my 2month old son leavin my hubby to join us later.pls I hope it wldnt affect our visas or processes.......

its allowed, this might help;

Travelling With Your Diversity Visa
Please note that holders of DV2 and DV3 visas (spouses and children of DV Lottery winners) will NOT be allowed to enter the United States before the DV1 visa holder. The DV Lottery winner must enter the United States either with or before the DV2 and DV3 visa holders.

source: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/rescheduling_dv_appts.html

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obinnaud(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
olanrewaju76: Good day house. This government shutdown is something else ooo. I went to the social security administration in cincinnati a day b4 the shotdown. I was told I need to be at least 15days old in the country before I can apply cos as at that time my data has not been uploaded by the department of homeland security. The following day comes the goverment shot down and things stood still since then. Without social security no work, no driver's lisence and no medical insurance. Please what is your experience like with this government shotdown?

I am experiencing the same thing here at Houston Texas o. I went to the SSN office at Stancliff Rd Texas only to be told that due to the govt shut dwn, dey cant process new applicants for the SSN. no SSN no driver's license, no job nufin ooo. I just tire.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Zillionnaire: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hello forumites,hope we r all living our american dreams.please my host is acting funny so I'll love to knw if thrs someone on dis forum heading to brooklyn so we pair up even if it means splitting rent.pls holla asap.tnx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Trust those stuff are hygienic plus is there washing machine as well for laundry?

PEACE!

SureĀ¶ With Dryer but you drop $1.50 for washing and $1.25 for drying.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
obinnaud:

I am experiencing the same thing here at Houston Texas o. I went to the SSN office at Stancliff Rd Texas only to be told that due to the govt shut dwn, dey cant process new applicants for the SSN. no SSN no driver's license, no job nufin ooo. I just tire.

It really frustrating. Anyone with any idea of any training one can do without SSN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 4:00am On Oct 13, 2013
Zillionnaire: Hello forumites,hope we r all living our american dreams.please my host is acting funny so I'll love to knw if thrs someone on dis forum heading to brooklyn so we pair up even if it means splitting rent.pls holla asap.tnx
am in bronx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
Good day to everyone in the house, I so much miss this forum alot. I ve been in the US army training since May, and I just finished with the training last week Thursday. Congratulations to those that has received there visa, and congratulations also to those that were rejected, because God has a better plan for you.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sakirasexy: am in bronx
how bronx?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
femsoj: Good day to everyone in the house, I so much miss this forum alot. I ve been in the US army training since May, and I just finished with the training last week Thursday. Congratulations to those that has received there visa, and congratulations also to those that were rejected, because God has a better plan for you.
ma guy rily? u get mind o u just go join u.s army
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pls. i need ur advice on this, My interview is friday 15 Nov. and i want to do my medical on Monday 11 Nov.
I hope its ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Seguneji(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
femsoj: Good day to everyone in the house, I so much miss this forum alot. I ve been in the US army training since May, and I just finished with the training last week Thursday. Congratulations to those that has received there visa, and congratulations also to those that were rejected, because God has a better plan for you.
am also interested in joining the us army, pls how did u go about it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2013
plz for dose dat hv gone for interview z it go to go with a cab veri early in d mornin against 7am interveiw or look for a hotel close to embassy. plz for d hotel, any hotel datz cheaper n close to embassy u knw, plz let us knw.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 14, 2013

Thank you for the service.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 3:52am On Oct 14, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
@Yusmash00 ,u r doing a good job and realy appreciate what u r doing here though its bn a while i contributd here on NL since i got to USA in February,omo na work oo. Lol! Regards to raza u said u alwys use to cal nija i believ its a bit on a high side what i use is Boss revolution wth $5 u ll given 140 mins. which state r u

I use raza card. $2 for 67mins
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 4:04am On Oct 14, 2013
Well for me i use boss revolution.An i think it is pretty much better.lust checked their website and compared it to that of Raza Card.
For boss revolution u get $10 card to call for 200Mins for 5cents/min
For Raza card u get $10card to call for 150mins @5.6 to 6cents/min.
so boss revolution is better.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 14, 2013
chio: Well for me i use boss revolution.An i think it is pretty much better.lust checked their website and compared it to that of Raza Card.

Have you Guys tried RebTel?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2013
chio: Well for me i use boss revolution.An i think it is pretty much better.lust checked their website and compared it to that of Raza Card.

I buy $2 raza card, I get 67min. If u buy $10 raza card u will get more that 300mins. But if u buy $10 on d internet u get reduce min to like 150mins
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Zeleez: plz for dose dat hv gone for interview z it go to go with a cab veri early in d mornin against 7am interveiw or look for a hotel close to embassy. plz for d hotel, any hotel datz cheaper n close to embassy u knw, plz let us knw.
guy go for cab 3k to anywhere in lag. tell the cab to pick u up by 4am in the morning ASAP
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
How many photocopies of documents will one need to submit at the embassy?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
hi guy, pls how can get this raza card for my fone too?

jidex001:

I use raza card. $2 for 67mins
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Yessweecan: what exactly do u mean by " NOT to "TAKE SIDE" until you are through reading ALL pages. just be neutral you will be glad you did.

YessWeeCan:

True bro, where i stay in MD is much more beautiful than anywhere in Lagos and Abuja put together. life here is pretty good and it has no comparison in anyway whatsoever with what is obtainable in Naija. Am loving this country big time but then, there is a MORAL LESSON for every immigrant, that was why i advised NOT to "TAKE SIDE" until you are through reading ALL pages. just be neutral you will be glad you did.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
How many photocopies of documents will one need to submit at the embassy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.