Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,239 members, 7,950,302 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (28041 Views)

Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Freesia(f): 8:53am On May 24, 2012
stillwater:

Exactly. Can this big[b] breasted woman tell me she has never made jest of another woman[/b] or anybody in her life? It's just pure pettiness if you're slighted by little things like that.

Why are you adamant the so called big breasted woman was being petty? where did I say she felt or feels offended?
You mentioned an example of your brother and I viewed it as what it is(men have different ways of viewing and voicing their opinions to each other)
Your assumptions on my little story are rather unhealthy or do you have something against big breasted women?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Freesia(f): 9:02am On May 24, 2012
queensmith:

Lol- my friend has ultra long hair and she gets all these women touching it and digging her scalp to check if its fake. So I understand someone being frustrated.

I hear you... the hair thing is always something many women try to figure out from each other
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Busybody2(f): 10:31am On May 24, 2012
Na wa, see as the Railway Crew are out enmasse to derail such squirm-inducing, yet thought provoking thread, opened by Stillwater to discuss and dissect her Brother's taut, tight, sinewy, glisteningly ripped and buff anatomy. mschewwww.

stillwater:

I just had to comment on this, because this is one of the things that differ us from males. I'll also give an example, my brother is muscular, has the ripped body. . .[size=14pt]you know what I'm talking about wink[/size]. . .

Sowwy I missed what you were talking about jare, so kindly fill me in and run it by me in toto, in camera and in the flesh, please, please, please. Don't worry I will play hard to get and not come across as desperate. And once I become his girfriend, I also promise to demand for two BB Porsche, two Brazillian hair, and two of everything else he needs to be supplying me constantly to maintain me, and I promise to give you one of everything embarassed tongue cheesy

I apologise on behalf of everyone who has derailed your thread o jare tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

Bwahahahahahaahha!!

What else is in your vocab apart from "person" and "cretin"?

I can't even do a back and forth with you, because your comebacks are weak lol... Stick to battling re/tarded, and uncultured psychos like queensmith...

You bore me to sleep. *Yawns*

Hit me up when you expand your vocab, and you have better comebacks - then, we can talk - till then, I won't notice you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq-7P94pUoI&feature
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2012
queensmith:

Just listen to yourself! Listen to yourself, Did I tell you I want you? your obsessed with me saga. That is not my fault.

All the insults you throw at me you mean for yourself, because you hate the fact that you cannot have me. You hate yourself for being a ghetto rat, and queensmith cannot get with ghetto rats.

Look here deranged lunatic. Go and get yourself professional help. I cannot help you.

[Retches] Urgh! Keep away from me.

Tranny......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEGi7Hm7UgA&feature
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2012
Freesia:

Why are you adamant the so called big breasted woman was being petty? where did I say she felt or feels offended?
You mentioned an example of your brother and I viewed it as what it is(men have different ways of viewing and voicing their opinions to each other)
Your assumptions on my little story are rather unhealthy or do you have something against big breasted women?

What size is this your cousin by the way? grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 24, 2012
^^^^ angry angry
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 24, 2012
Busy_body: Na wa, see as the Railway Crew are out enmasse to derail such squirm-inducing, yet thought provoking thread, opened by Stillwater to discuss and dissect her Brother's taut, tight, sinewy, glisteningly ripped and buff anatomy. mschewwww.

Sowwy I missed what you were talking about jare, so kindly fill me in and run it by me in toto, in camera and in the flesh, please, please, please. Don't worry I will play hard to get and not come across as desperate. And once I become his girfriend, I also promise to demand for two BB Porsche, two Brazillian hair, and two of everything else he needs to be supplying me constantly to maintain me, and I promise to give you one of everything embarassed tongue cheesy

Too late. Got him already, all thanks to dayokanus 12 inch computer with nice IP tracking device insitu. I was able to cross the ocean with Outstrips . . . And get to stilly's brother
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2012
jennykadry: ^^^^ angry angry

Haba!

I am just asking for information sake. It is important we have the vital statistics so we can visualise these lovely things to understand what this poor girl goes through and share her "pain".

Why you just wan fight, when we can get it on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0Abv3x_wzg&feature=relmfu
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by SisiKill1: 12:59pm On May 24, 2012
Funny how quickly shymmx said Asta to the thread when it came time face a fellow man like him. . . all of sudden the section is boring.

When he spent 3 straight days with his oja tied to waist fighting the East African British girl, it wasn't boring then. W

When he was calling Queen all sorts of names and posting dirty pictures, it wasn't boring then.

When it came time to go toe to toe with someone his own side. . . it is I'm outty.

There's a word for people like him. . .it starts with C and ends with D. Three guesses . . . the first two don't count.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 1:11pm On May 24, 2012
Sagamite:

[Retches] Urgh! Keep away from me.

Tranny......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEGi7Hm7UgA&feature

Keep away from you? Your insane- mentally unstable. Your dismissed.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2012
queensmith:

Keep away from you? Your insane- mentally unstable. Your dismissed.

Uneducated! undecided

When we tell you ghetto skanks not to use text-speak, you will all be saying Uncle Saga is harsh.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Funny how quickly shymmx said Asta to the thread when it came time face a fellow man like him. . . all of sudden the section is boring.

When he spent 3 straight days with his oja tied to waist fighting the East African British girl, it wasn't boring then. W

When he was calling Queen all sorts of names and posting dirty pictures, it wasn't boring then.

When it came time to go toe to toe with someone his own side. . . it is I'm outty.

There's a word for people like him. . .it starts with C and ends with D. Three guesses . . . the first two don't count.

I thought women are their own worst enemies, but it seems you trying too hard to break that code....

Seriously, how can I go toe to toe with someone who has only two vocabs in his dictionary??

Someone, whose comebacks are lame?? And can't you see his two lame comebacks?

I can't be arsed with him, because it's going to be a total one sided beatdown.... Going back, and forth with him isn't worth my sweat, I'll leave him to battling reta/ds, and psychos.. I can't keep molesting simpletons on NL, it's unfair. Heavyweights don't battle lightweights. cool

You can ask about this SN in the politics section, even beaf don't it with me. cool
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

I thought women are their own worst enemies, but it seems you trying too hard to break that code....

Seriously, how can I go toe to toe with someone who has only two vocabs in his dictionary??

Someone, whose comebacks are lame?? And can't you see his two lame comebacks?

I can't be arsed with him, because it's going to be a total one sided beatdown.... Going back, and forth with him isn't worth my sweat, I'll leave him to battling reta/ds, and psychos.. I can't keep molesting simpletons on NL, it's unfair. Heavyweights don't battle lightweights. cool

You can ask about this SN in the politics section, even beaf don't it with me. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqOQqX4_j38&feature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xydg0L1kGbs&feature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thbW5YGK2bk&feature
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Busybody2(f): 6:34pm On May 24, 2012
jennykadry:

Too late. Got him already, all thanks to dayokanus 12 inch computer with nice IP tracking device insitu. I was able to cross the ocean with Outstrips . . . And get to stilly's brother

Lai lai, impossicant, sowwy you have been swindled, you see that time you traced Stillwarra's IP, it was her IT Technician working on her faulty lappie, you wanna know how I know, Stillwater's buff Brother is on a 73 days round the world cruise and has 3 days left on his itinerary and the first and only female face he is gonna see is mine mine mine, so hands off what is mine angry cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 24, 2012
Busy_body:

Lai lai, impossicant, sowwy you have been swindled, you see that time you traced Stillwarra's IP, it was her IT Technician working on her faulty lappie, you wanna know how I know, Stillwater's buff Brother is on a 73 days round the world cruise and has 3 days left on his itinerary and the first and only female face he is gonna see is mine mine mine, so hands off what is mine angry cheesy

My worse enemy.

Just came in to see the romantic words queensmith and sagamite are singing to each other this morning.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Busybody2(f): 6:55pm On May 24, 2012
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Busybody2(f): 7:00pm On May 24, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

My worse enemy.

Just came in to see the romantic words queensmith and sagamite are singing to each other this morning.

Yoruba my 85 years old short sexy bald romeo aka Sagamite is toasting Queensmith right before my very eyes nko, what do u expect me to do other than flaunt my own impending nuptials with Stillwater's two Brothers in his face to show him that I still dey market too angry

Abeg I dey come that ya childrearing/goatherding thread soon. How do you stop breastfeeding angry I put "ewuro" for dia, my pickin go carry wipe talk say oya clean it, I don born this one cheesy

Make I commot before Michelin89 come haul me by the earlobe for derailing grin BTW, love the splendid job you are doing in the politics section thumbs up grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by lasgidiboy1: 7:27pm On May 24, 2012
Ol'boy see yabis...

I fear fear for una ooo..
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 24, 2012
Busy_body:

Yoruba my 85 years old short sexy bald romeo aka Sagamite is toasting Queensmith right before my very eyes nko, what do u expect me to do other than flaunt my own impending nuptials with Stillwater's two Brothers in his face to show him that I still dey market too angry

Abeg I dey come that ya childrearing/goatherding thread soon. How do you stop breastfeeding angry I put "ewuro" for dia, my pickin go carry wipe talk say oya clean it, I don born this one cheesy

Make I commot before Michelin89 come haul me by the earlobe for derailing grin BTW, love the splendid job you are doing in the politics section thumbs up grin

Which one of your 3 boys are still breast feeding? ROTFLMAO!!! grin I don't think one of them will ever stop sha.

You know what you can do, just cut off the ni//pples and rob the spot with ata gbigbe grin

Leave Sagamite and Queensmith alone, they can teach us a thing or two about Shakespeare romance.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 8:12pm On May 24, 2012
On the contrary, the tramp dog insists on following me about. He has better chances with Naomi Campbell.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2012
queensmith: On the contrary, the tramp dog insists on following me about. He has better chances with Naomi Campbell.

Tranny......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4rPdvYK4Zc&feature
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2012
Busy_body:

See you. Since you decidedd to not bring your bakssi to NL frequently anymore, jenny has being turning my world around.

Me that I am used to shakabuling women WAGA GBOSA BOOM GBA DOOM DOOM DOOM, fuku, faka, fuku, faka, fuku, faka, PUUUUU, fuku, faka, fuku, faka, fuku, faka, PUUUUU and getting them flailing their legs in the air in ecstasy. When I am doing jenny, na my leg day dey air in ecstasy.

https://www.nairaland.com/782873/romance-section-toast-one-you/6#9361652

She be champion.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 24, 2012
Busy_body: Na wa, see as the Railway Crew are out enmasse to derail such squirm-inducing, yet thought provoking thread, opened by Stillwater to discuss and dissect her Brother's taut, tight, sinewy, glisteningly ripped and buff anatomy. mschewwww.

Lolllllllll. Sorry there are no naked photos to show. grin grin grin

jennykadry: Too late. Got him already, all thanks to dayokanus 12 inch computer with nice IP tracking device insitu. I was able to cross the ocean with Outstrips . . . And get to stilly's brother

OMG, who sent me message to talk about muscles? Jenny you too? shocked grin Thank God the boy is slowing down on the gym thingy. I have talked and talked. Before Jenny and busybody kidnap my brother.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ronkebp(f): 10:48pm On May 24, 2012
This thread is funny...been laughing my **** off.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 25, 2012
ronkebp: This thread is funny...been laughing my **** off.

Howdy?? When am I getting a PM, sexy? wink
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Johndoe100(m): 4:37am On May 25, 2012
Sad that this thread has been derailed, I would have loved to know why women behave the way they do. Fascinating these women are.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 25, 2012
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 8:07am On May 25, 2012
*vomit*
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Brixtonyute(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2012
The usual suspects derailed the thread! O'fools! cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2012
chaircover: Ive missed ooooooo!

Ok I cant read the whole 10 pages but can someone please tell me how many times the word "cretin" and the phrase "product of a failed educational system" was mentioned grin

My proposition department has actually come up with a new tag product: person, that is being utilised like hot fire.

Cretin, moooron, fooool, dimwit etc are still on the shelf for the market of intellectually challenged though.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2012
Brixtonyute: The usual suspects derailed the thread! O'fools! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIP7wdW7EQg&feature

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.