Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:55 AM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (27981 Views)

Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:59am On May 24, 2012
You can't blame me for your problems, why spend soo much time on one you claim to hate, spend it on the ones you mentioned and leave me the phuck alone!

If you can't take the heat don't come near queensmith, all I can do is tell you how it is!

Beating your chest like your some sort of somebody, your a nobody, I don't give a shit about you. For all I know your a bald white wan.k.e.r beating his d**ck to my posts..

I'm a woman with a bigger dick than you, you feel the need to compete with me yet you can't handle it when you lose. What sort of a slowpoke are you?

You think you can bully me? Older and wiser men have tried, I promise your going to fail.

I'm not here to please you, go after someone else. Do you think I seek your approval? What kind of crack are you smoking.

If really you hate me and your not a b,ast,ard, P*SS OFF THEN! P*SS THE PHUCK OFF YOU ARE NOT FUNNY YOU F00L.

what do you know about educated? it takes one to know one, you won't know sophistication if it smacked you in the phucking face.

I'm sick of you, your pathetic. Go drown your sorrows on someone else. Put it in a rap song or something. i.di0t.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 7:01am On May 24, 2012
queensmith:

You can come harder than that i'm sure. Show me what your small dick can do. Lets see what your really made of.

What a phuckin coward.

Your bravado and internet thuggery doesn't scare me. You obviously don't come across alot of real women.

You've been sniffing round my p***sy for a long time. When will you realize that it's NOT FOOOOOOOR YOU!!!!

MICHELIN, MOVE OUT OF THE WAY! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZFo_6qqHTk

Sorry, too late.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 7:18am On May 24, 2012
I pity you, your pathetic. Your a sad little man. Your futile attempts to bully me was a means to extend your tiny pe.n.i.s, assert your dominance. What a waste of space you are.

My arguments have you shaking in your boots, I don't direct insults at you I just intimidate you.

How sad.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 24, 2012
queensmith:

you obviously don't understand most of what you say, learn to use your teeth as a cage and shut your mouth.

Boi, you need to slow down, little girl. What are you on about?? About I don't understand what I say.. More like you chat air all the time.. You called someone a coon, yet you exhibit what coonery really means day in, day out on this forum..

You really need to take a chill pill, and swallow some ice cubes.. I'm a cool dude, but I despise ignorance, buffonery, and stupidity..

I was a legend on bossip.com, go ask about me.. grin

I left the blog three years ago, yet those yankz still talk about me everyday... I go hard in the paint..

Choose your battles wisely next time.. cool
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:24am On May 24, 2012
Don't get me involved again, I'll leave you two to have make up sex. cool

I'm out, yo. grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2012
queensmith: You can't blame me for your problems, why spend soo much time on one you claim to hate, spend it on the ones you mentioned and leave me the phuck alone!

If you can't take the heat don't come near queensmith, all I can do is tell you how it is!

Beating your chest like your some sort of somebody, your a nobody, I don't give a shit about you. For all I know your a bald white wan.k.e.r beating his d**ck to my posts..

I'm a woman with a bigger dick than you, you feel the need to compete with me yet you can't handle it when you lose. What sort of a slowpoke are you?

You think you can bully me? Older and wiser men have tried, I promise your going to fail.

I'm not here to please you, go after someone else. Do you think I seek your approval? What kind of crack are you smoking.

If really you hate me and your not a b,ast,ard, P*SS OFF THEN! P*SS THE PHUCK OFF YOU ARE NOT FUNNY YOU F00L.

what do you know about educated? it takes one to know one, you won't know sophistication if it smacked you in the phucking face.

I'm sick of you, your pathetic. Go drown your sorrows on someone else. Put it in a rap song or something. i.di0t.

To any ghetto fool that despite her rancid personality still want to get with her .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slVpcp_UIjQ

grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 7:31am On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

Boi, you need to slow down, little girl. What are you on about?? About I don't understand what I say.. More like you chat air all the time.. You called someone a coon, yet you exhibit what coonery really means day in, day out on this forum..

First learn what coonery is, you have no idea what a coon is. That is coonery in itself. A coon is not a sell out. Learn!

shymmex:

I was a legend on bossip.com, go ask about me.. grin

I left the blog three years ago, yet those yankz still talk about me everyday... I go hard in the paint..
)

Erm, so what do you want? An award? I don't know you.
shymmex:

Choose your battles wisely next time.. cool
Take your own advice, again you don't scare me. I don't even have to stoop to your level to get you shaking in your pants.

You can stand behind coon no1 and beat your chest like a buffoon, If my opinions offend you skim over them. It's not compulsory you read them!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 7:31am On May 24, 2012
Sagamite:

To any ghetto fool that despite her rancid personality still want to get with her .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slVpcp_UIjQ

grin

The only ghetto troll here is you.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:34am On May 24, 2012
Lmao. Queen, Coogar and saga will not kill me on this forum
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2012
queensmith:

The only ghetto troll here is you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty_lnrbLxGA&feature
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 24, 2012
queensmith:
First learn what coonery is, you have no idea what a coon is. That is coonery in itself. A coon is not a sell out. Learn!

You sound dumber every time you post.. What do you know about a coon? I have been using that word way before your ti/ts starting growing lol.

A "Coon" is an offensive word for a black person. Simaler to other words such as "nigger, spear-chucker, porch monkey, bubble-lip, blue gum, tar baby, moon cricket" and not to mention the other dozens of silly slurs.

A coon is someone who is typically a [size=14pt]sell-out[/size], or is a representative for the African-American stereotype, so a coon ass nigga is a coon to the eXtreme
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coon%20ass%20nigga

Take your own advice, again you don't scare me. I don't even have to stoop to your level to get you shaking in your pants.

About get me shaking.. grin grin grin

You're an ant to me, and you won't even get on my level - even if you attach your body to a NASA rocket. cool

You can stand behind coon no1 and beat your chest like a buffoon, If my opinions offend you skim over them. It's not compulsory you read them!

I came here to have a laugh.. grin

You may continue with your husband! cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 7:49am On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

You sound dumber every time you post.. What do you know about a coon? I have been using that word way before your ti/ts starting growing lol.

You're an ant to me, and you won't even get on my level - even if you attach your body to a NASA rocket. cool

O yes I get you shaking, why else will you try soo hard. Your a low character. A low character who seeks to console his insecurities by attacking strangers on the internet. You wish for everything I have, you pray for a mind like mine but instead of learning you are threatened. Your a bloody a bloody animal that needs to sit in his place.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

You know you would fit her?

You are both classless and dumb considering the filthy shyt you posted on this thread that I had to tell you to take off.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 7:57am On May 24, 2012
Sagamite:

You are both classless and dumb considering the filthy shyt you posted on this thread that I had to tell you to take off.

Talk about the pot and kettle,

What do you know about class, you throw around words you have no business associating yourself with.

You open your mouth to speak, but bulshyte comes out. If there is any example of a classless fool it's you.

Another f00l seeking to extend his tiny d**k.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 24, 2012
Sagamite:

What are you on about?? It seems you love attention, with your short man syndrome.. I won't stoop low to your level - just stick to the two words in your vocab - and keep my SN out of your mouth..

The nerve of you to call me classless, and dumb - just watch your mouth.. I didn't come at you, don't come at me.. And I could care less, if you're a mod or not..

The section is boring as phuck.. Too many neanderthals with short man syndrome, and angry niggabytches..

I'm out, for real. undecided
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 8:09am On May 24, 2012
stillwater:

See Sagamite o, complaining someone is rude, not classy and loud. Wonders shall never cease. I bet if a poll is set up for the rudest man on NL, you will win first prize. If you like fight me, na you sabi. tongue Any naija woman that gives naija men sleepless nights is fine by me. tongue

God is going to bless you! I'm going to be a hypocrite for saying this but i'm beginning to think most of the women here lack sense.

He sees himself as some sort of Nairaland authoritative, and i'm sure women here take him seriously.

Only God knows what the world is coming to if a boy like him can open his mouth and call someone ghetto, if the internet had a ghetto he will be the cyber-slumlord.

What a c.u.nt!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 24, 2012
queensmith:

O yes I get you shaking, why else will you try soo hard. Your a low character. A low character who seeks to console his insecurities by attacking strangers on the internet. You wish for everything I have, you pray for a mind like mine but instead of learning you are threatened. Your a bloody a bloody animal that needs to sit in his place.

What do you have?? And what mind have you got, other than talk about dyck sizes, and sex?

You chatted shyte about a culture I hold in high regards, and I have to set you straight...

Listen, you're not the only briton on this forum - we both have have the same backgrounds, but you don't see me wear it on my sleeves all the time.. I dissociate myself from all that, and talk to people, the way I want them to talk to me, simples.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 8:11am On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

What are you on about?? It seems you love attention, with your short man syndrome.. I won't stoop low to your level - just stick to the two words in your vocab - and keep my SN out of your mouth..

The nerve of you to call me classless, and dumb - just watch your mouth.. I didn't come at you, don't come at me.. And I could care less, if you're a mod or not..

The section is boring as phuck.. Too many neanderthals with short man syndrome, and angry niggabytches..

Look at you, you made a fool out of yourself. Next time you will think before joining the crowd. Herd behavior will not benefit you.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 24, 2012
queensmith:

Look at you, you made a fool out of yourself. Next time you will think before joining the crowd. Herd behavior will not benefit you.

About herd behaviour... I was having a laugh, and you came at me sideways.. What do you expect me to do Smile back at your uncouth post?? cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 8:17am On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

About herd behaviour... I was having a laugh, and you came at me sideways.. What do you expect me to do Smile back at your uncouth post?? cheesy

Your as pathetic as the morons that started before you. Go and think about your life.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

You are a person!

She-male's joystick would suit you.

Classless pair!

queensmith:

God is going to bless you! I'm going to be a hypocrite for saying this but i'm beginning to think most of the women here lack sense.

He sees himself as some sort of Nairaland authoritative, and i'm sure women here take him seriously.

Only God knows what the world is coming to if a boy like him can open his mouth and call someone ghetto, if the internet had a ghetto he will be the cyber-slumlord.

What a c.u.nt!

Hey, confessed tranny, shut up.

Two of you.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Sfzg_tX8U&feature
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 8:25am On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

What do you have?? And what mind have you got, other than talk about dyck sizes, and sex?

You chatted shyte about a culture I hold in high regards, and I have to set you straight...

Listen, you're not the only briton on this forum - we both have have the same backgrounds, but you don't see me wear it on my sleeves all the time.. I dissociate myself from all that, and talk to people, the way I want them to talk to me, simples.

Listen to yourself, childish immature brat! stop whining! I have absolutely no idea what you are doing on a public forum. It doesn't even please me to have this back and forth with you, do yourself a favor. Whenever you see queensmith cover the screen with paper and SCROLL DOWN! do not read! do not respond! do not quote!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 8:27am On May 24, 2012
Sagamite:

Here we go again, listen; I cannot stand you, I have absolutely no interest in you. You are a pathetic piece of sh*t. I wouldn't go near you with a barge pole.What is your business in my affairs? Why do you keep trying sooo damn hard!

You think you are a man but your nothing more than an empty shell. You are a miserable human being and this is the happiest time of your life.

A real woman having some sort of contact with you, well done.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2012
queensmith:

Here we go again, listen; I cannot stand you, I have absolutely no interest in you. You are a pathetic piece of sh*t. I wouldn't go near you with a barge pole.What is your business in my affairs? Why do you keep trying sooo damn hard!

You think you are a man but your nothing more than an empty shell. You are a miserable human being and this is the happiest time of your life.

A real woman having some sort of contact with you, well done.

Tranny, keep your joystick away from me. Don't let me throw-up the rest of my breakfast.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 8:33am On May 24, 2012
Sagamite:

Tranny, keep your joystick away from me. Don't let me throw-up the rest of my breakfast.

Look at you, another m.o.ron making an arse out of himself.

It's not your fault, there is no reasoning with the insane.

You are a confused, deranged lunatic. I hope you get the help that you need.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2012
queensmith:

Look at you, another m.o.ron making an arse out of himself.

It's not your fault, there is no reasoning with the insane.

You are a confused, deranged lunatic. I hope you get the help that you need.

I knew you were ugly and morbidly obese but to reveal you are also tranny?

Fck, everything is just wrong with you. grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 24, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Bwahahahahahaahha!!

What else is in your vocab apart from "person" and "cretin"?

I can't even do a back and forth with you, because your comebacks are weak lol... Stick to battling re/tarded, and uncultured psychos like queensmith...

You bore me to sleep. *Yawns*

Hit me up when you expand your vocab, and you have better comebacks - then, we can talk - till then, I won't notice you.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 24, 2012
queensmith:
Listen to yourself, childish immature brat! stop whining! I have absolutely no idea what you are doing on a public forum. It doesn't even please me to have this back and forth with you, do yourself a favor. Whenever you see queensmith cover the screen with paper and SCROLL DOWN! do not read! do not respond! do not quote!

I don't read your utter tosh, you're boring.. You post is the same everyday, and you lack creativity...

All you ever talk about is dyck sizes, your hatred for Nigerian men, your hatred for Yoruba culture, and how miserable your life is.. Who the phuck wants to read that everyday grin

I'd rather read Becomrich's maps, than read your thrash... At least he exhibits more creativity than you do. grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 8:42am On May 24, 2012
Sagamite:
You! grin

Give me a beautiful, lovely and convivial woman anyday. [b]I have not sinned that badly to get YOU! ;[/b]D

Just listen to yourself! Listen to yourself, Did I tell you I want you? your obsessed with me saga. That is not my fault.

All the insults you throw at me you mean for yourself, because you hate the fact that you cannot have me. You hate yourself for being a ghetto rat, and queensmith cannot get with ghetto rats.

Look here deranged lunatic. Go and get yourself professional help. I cannot help you.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Freesia(f): 8:42am On May 24, 2012
stillwater:

I just had to comment on this, because this is one of the things that differ us from males. I'll also give an example, my brother is muscular, has the ripped body. . .you know what I'm talking about wink. When his friends or acquaintances see him they say things like guy you must be on steroids, these are not real etc. My brother just laughs and forgets about it. The problem with females is that they take it to heart and start feeling slighted or basing it on jealousy forgetting that people generally would talk. The person with the low self esteem is the person that gets slighted over something as rudimentary as somebody discussing your boobs or something as intangible as that.

queensmith:

Soo true, the worst part is. Your brother hears the comments directly. Knowing the way some women can be there was probably no whispers of fake tits, she may have just taken offense by a few stares.
The problem is they pretend to enjoy this soo called hatred that springs up from nowhere over something as futile as having silicon breasts, and take offense from compliments. If you are showing massive cleavage is it now wrong for people to stare?

Don't get me wrong ladies my relative is so used to the stares she smiles and laughs off some comments she gets.She has had a few occasions where some women randomly get bold enough to ask her all sorts of questions like does she suffer from back pain and all.
@ Queensmith lol no massive cleavage was on show... you could still wear an XXXL T shirt and people would still see you have a big pair of twins
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 8:43am On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

I don't read your utter tosh, you're boring.. You post is the same everyday, and you lack creativity...

All you ever talk about is dyck sizes, your hatred for Nigerian men, your hatred for Yoruba culture, and how miserable your life is.. Who the phuck wants to read that everyday grin

I'd rather read Becomrich's maps, than read your thrash... At least he exhibits more creativity than you do. grin

I agree with you, go forth and read queensmiths posts no longer. You have my blessings. bye bye
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 8:48am On May 24, 2012
Freesia:

Don't get me wrong ladies my relative is so used to the stares she smiles and laughs off some comments she gets.She has had a few occasions where some women randomly get bold enough to ask her all sorts of questions like does she suffer from back pain and all.
@ Queensmith lol no massive cleavage was on show... you could still wear an XXXL T shirt and people would still see you have a big pair of twins

Lol- my friend has ultra long hair and she gets all these women touching it and digging her scalp to check if its fake. So I understand someone being frustrated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Watch How These Kids Danced At A Birthday Party (video) / My Wife Spends Money On Her Parents And Sibling Without My Consent / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.