Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,064 members, 7,919,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:39 AM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (27984 Views)

Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
queensmith:
Prove myself a feminist? Do I need to prove that? I believe men and women are equal, I don't need to prove that.

Ok, i'm not going to read anymore trash at face value- any further statements like this need to be backed up by science.

I'm no longer entertaining misogynist African crap.

queensmith, you need help....misogynistic african crap indeed!
there is a clear distinction between men and women - mere looking at both sexes should tell you the difference. there's a reason you are the weaker sex while i am not.....this is not sexism or misogyny - it's just what it is!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by dayokanu(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
queensmith:
Prove myself a feminist? Do I need to prove that? I believe men and women are equal, I don't need to prove that.

Ok, i'm not going to read anymore trash at face value- any further statements like this need to be backed up by science.

I'm no longer entertaining misogynist African crap.

Is it the misogynist African crap that makes men everywhere in the world physically stronger than women of the same culture?

If it the African crap that makes more men enroll in physically exerting jobs than women e.g Military, Sprint, Wrestling, Lumbering, etc.

Nature has designed a man to be different from a woman and there is no way you can equate them when they have different capabilities
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
again, i'm no longer entertaining uneducated statements
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by dayokanu(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
queensmith: again, i'm no longer entertaining uneducated statements

Point to uneducated statements you see.

If you dispute the sexual composition of the Military anywhere in the world lets know

Or You can compare the World record for the Men in 100m and compare to women

When you make a statement on the WWW you would always be challenged, You cant make emotional statements without any factual backing and get away with it
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
queensmith: again, i'm no longer entertaining uneducated statements

hahahahahaha---
maybe you should take time and examine the brain of a male and compare to that of the female. that should help your misguided utterances on these pages.....you should get some more education too. anyone who equates a man to a woman in this day and age needs to go back to study more elementary biology....
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Point to uneducated statements you see.

If you dispute the sexual composition of the Military anywhere in the world lets know

Or You can compare the World record for the Men in 100m and compare to women

When you make a statement on the WWW you would always be challenged, You cant make emotional statements without any factual backing and get away with it

Shut up!

It is the upbringing that makes men faster than women. grin grin grin grin

If African misogynists like you stop telling women they are the weaker sex, women will be faster than Usain Bolt, play better football and even be taller than men. Men will even start getting pregnant too, love fashion, handbags and shoes more than women, and be more emotional.

Get educated. Go to University of Cumbridge, forget University of Cambridge. grin

Fck the similar gender defined roles in the other animals in the world. Welcome to the new age cutting edge Cumbrigde education thinking (not Cambridge o). grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by dayokanu(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sagamite:

Shut up!

It is the upbringing that makes men faster than women. grin grin grin grin

If African misogynists like you stop telling women they are the weaker sex, women will be faster than Usain Bolt, play better football and even be taller than men. Men will even start getting pregnant too, love fashion, handbags and shoes more than women, and be more emotional.

Get educated. Go to University of Cumbridge, forget University of Cambridge. grin

Fck the similar gender defined roles in the other animals in the world. Welcome to the new age cutting edge Cumbrigde education thinking (not Cambridge o). grin

Ok. We don hear ooo. Na we African misogynist compel the UK and US to enrol more men into the military make men stronger, Make Usain Bolt and other men faster than women

What can we do to those African misogynists sef, they are taking over the world
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Ok. We don hear ooo. Na we African misogynist compel the UK and US to enrol more men into the military make men stronger, Make Usain Bolt and other men faster than women

What can we do to those African misogynists sef, they are taking over the world

If you bloody African misogynists can just change your societal culture, equal amounts of women will want to join the military. More men will be reading OK/Hello magazine and carrying pink bags.

Bloody misogheneists! grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by SisiKill1: 12:22am On Nov 28, 2012
Lol! You guys should leave Queen alone!! Haba! angry angry

I can't even believe y'all are happy to compare men' military records, football records etc to women's. That's like someone who started a race 20 mins ahead of the gun jumping up and down because he won. How long have you been at it and when did we just start? cheesy

What is even more appalling and why you guys should not even bring it up at all at all is the fact that YOU made the rules to keep women out and YOU based those rules on YOUR ideas of what women are (weak). We didn't say we didn't wanna join, twas you guys who concluded we weren't "strong" enough to join.

If both sexes had started playing on an even playing field, no doubt things will be different but for right now women have thousands of years to catch up to. . .after breaking away from the shackles of men's definition of who they are and when they do. . .Be Afraid, Be very Afraid. cheesy

I hope with this few words of mine, I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that. . .we are coming for you!!!!!! cool

Thank you!!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 12:52am On Nov 28, 2012
I hope with this few words of mine, I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that. . .we are coming for you!!!!!!
It is not the male nature to compete with females, we would much rather protect you. Unfortunately feminism has killed this instinct in most men. Dudes are starting to join the 'gender war' in large numbers and i predict the future will look very bad for you ladies.

Queen smith testosterone is the main difference between males and females. It causes increased muscle growth, deeper voices, increased competitivnes and aggression, spatial reasoning, increased risk tolerance, bravery, libido, etc. If you were injected with 500 mlg of testosterone all those qualities i mentioned would increase in you and your clit would start enlarging... into what would look like a penis.

Testosterone is present in the male throughout development and causes most of the mental differences from the female, but if you took away the testosterone many of these characteristics would lessen and the penis would shrink into what looks like a clit.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 12:54am On Nov 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Lol! You guys should leave Queen alone!! Haba! angry angry

I can't even believe y'all are happy to compare men' military records, football records etc to women's. That's like someone who started a race 20 mins ahead of the gun jumping up and down because he won. How long have you been at it and when did we just start? cheesy

What is even more appalling and why you guys should not even bring it up at all at all is the fact that YOU made the rules to keep women out and YOU based those rules on YOUR ideas of what women are (weak). We didn't say we didn't wanna join, twas you guys who concluded we weren't "strong" enough to join.

If both sexes had started playing on an even playing field, no doubt things will be different but for right now women have thousands of years to catch up to. . .after breaking away from the shackles of men's definition of who they are and when they do. . .Be Afraid, Be very Afraid. cheesy

I hope with this few words of mine, I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that. . .we are coming for you!!!!!! cool

Thank you!!

How many years una need to catch up? grin

Thousands? grin

We have only been playing it for about 120 years, how come you need thousands?

Even if we stopped playing and give una a thousand years to catch up, you will still be inferior in that respect. tongue
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 1:52am On Nov 28, 2012
pleep: It is not the male nature to compete with females, we would much rather protect you. Unfortunately feminism has killed this instinct in most men. Dudes are starting to join the 'gender war' in large numbers and i predict the future will look very bad for you ladies.

Queen smith testosterone is the main difference between males and females. It causes increased muscle growth, deeper voices, increased competitivnes and aggression, spatial reasoning, increased risk tolerance, bravery, libido, etc. If you were injected with 500 mlg of testosterone all those qualities i mentioned would increase in you and your clit would start enlarging... into what would look like a penis.

Testosterone is present in the male throughout development and causes most of the mental differences from the female, but if you took away the testosterone many of these characteristics would lessen and the penis would shrink into what looks like a clit.

The thing is, we are discussing ideas and points that have been raised and dispelled early in the 20th century. I am well aware people still peddle these beliefs in form of enlightened statements but these are not educated people.

We have for a very long time moved pass whether a larger body mass represents an intellectually superior sex or the fact females are underrepresented in older and more violent occupations prove anything at all.
We all know men are heavier than women, I don't even see what that point is trying to make

Men and women work together on a daily basis on issues that affect the world, richer countries and progressive societies that lead in economic prosperity have left this cave man form of thinking.

The argument is slightly interesting, but the ideas females are innately more irrational than men or the other nonsense thats been proposed here are complete hogwash. There is absolutely nothing to prove this backwards theories and they have no business being discussed among educated individuals. Its a complete waste of time debating on testosterone and oestregon. Nobody is disputing biological or physiological differences here.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by SisiKill1: 2:25am On Nov 28, 2012
pleep: It is not the male nature to compete with females, we would much rather protect you. Unfortunately feminism has killed this instinct in most men. Dudes are starting to join the 'gender war' in large numbers and i predict the future will look very bad for you ladies.
Let me get this right, you call us weak, deride us by saying we can't do certain things but when we try to show we aren't weak, you call us. . .feminists.

Hmm, I don't know how bad the future will be but I do know one thing. . .it can't be as bad as the present. undecided

Sagamite:

How many years una need to catch up? grin

Thousands? grin

We have only been playing it for about 120 years, how come you need thousands?

Even if we stopped playing and give una a thousand years to catch up, you will still be inferior in that respect. tongue
120 normal years is thousands in football years.

Don't ask how I know (it's a woman thing). . .just trust me. cool
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by SisiKill1: 3:02am On Nov 28, 2012
On slightly off topic-ish note, Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija has been named Africa's Richest woman, she sat down for an interview and right in the middle of all the things she's achieved they still manage to ask her kitchen and cooking question.

It's not even the question sef, it is how it is phrased "You seem very busy and quite successful, but do you ever find time to go into the kitchen?". Yes, Yes, you've done all these amazing things. . .good for you but what about the most important thing of all, the one thing if you are not good at will totally rubbish everything you've achieved - COOKING!

Talk about "putting her in her place". I'd like to see an interview where a man is asked. . ."You seem very busy and quite successful, but do you ever find time to go to. . . go to. . . wait, what the eff are men supposed to do in the home again??!!

Oh for funsies. . .here's another question she was asked - Many marriages are on the rocks because many women find it difficult to combine marriage with affluence. Ya know because it's only women who let money go into their heads, men don't. . .Oh no, they would never!!!

Interview by By Gift Gabriel. (I hope to God, Gift is a man oh)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 4:05am On Nov 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Let me get this right, you call us weak, deride us by saying we can't do certain things but when we try to show we aren't weak, you call us. . .feminists.

Hmm, I don't know how bad the future will be but I do know one thing. . .it can't be as bad as the present. undecided
The present is actually a sweet spot for women, right now you get to have it both ways. All the rights of a man, but society still views you as it did in the past. Basically as frail little darlings that need protection. That is why you have around 40% less jail time for female criminals, lax punishment for female sex offenders, affirmative action, dont hit a girl rule...chivalry etc. But this is going to change as women loose the special respect they had in the past. Men are starting to see dudes that practice chivalry as tampons. And men are also starting to hold females more accountable for their actions.

I think the only time a woman becomes 'weak' or inferior to a man is when she forgets how to be a woman.

We all know men are heavier than women, I don't even see what that point is trying to make
Stronger maybe, but heavier? Not in the black race wink

The argument is slightly interesting, but the ideas females are innately more irrational than men or the other nonsense thats been proposed here are complete hogwash. There is absolutely nothing to prove this backwards theories and they have no business being discussed among educated individuals. Its a complete waste of time debating on testosterone and oestregon. Nobody is disputing biological or physiological differences here.
As for being more irrational, i dunno. I personally don't think its genetic but you cant blame many for thinking so. I get into many arguments with nairalanders on these subject and the female posters are often completeley unable to understand simple logic. Its bad.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 4:09am On Nov 28, 2012
@pleep,
who are the men trying to protect women from? wild animals? aliens? falling meteors?
when women are relegated to a weaker position in society, men are more often their predators NOT protectors.
as far as i'm concerned, the best protector for a female is a piece of technology (hand gun, taser etc). The second closest alternative is *911* grin

Sisi_Kill: On slightly off topic-ish note, Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija has been named Africa's Richest woman, she sat down for an interview and right in the middle of all the things she's achieved they still manage to ask her kitchen and cooking question.

It's not even the question sef, it is how it is phrased "You seem very busy and quite successful, but do you ever find time to go into the kitchen?". Yes, Yes, you've done all these amazing things. . .good for you but what about the most important thing of all, the one thing if you are not good at will totally rubbish everything you've achieved - COOKING!

rotflmao.
I won't be suprised if Gift was a woman. There are many women who are, for lack of better word, 'enablers' of sexism in society. They are women whose role is to help men keep women down in "their place." They do it partially out of surrender or fear or sometimes just plain ignorance.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 4:36am On Nov 28, 2012
c.fours:
@pleep,
who are the men trying to protect women from? wild animals? aliens? falling meteors?
when women are relegated to a weaker position in society, men are more often their predators NOT protectors.
as far as i'm concerned, the best protector for a female is a piece of technology (hand gun, taser etc). The second closest alternative is *911* grin

Men protect their women from other people. Look at it simplistically; humanity is divided into different tribes and ethnic groups. In each tribe the males compete with the other tribes to bring resources to their families (women and children). You talk about sexual assult, well the largest mass rape in human history occurred when the Russian army captured Berlin in WW2. All the men were dead so there was no one to protect the German women from the soviet troops.

Also think about the titanic, the male passengers sacrificed their lives so the women could live. And remember that movie theater shooting a few months ago? Again men sacrificing their lives for women.

rotflmao.
I won't be suprised if Gift was a woman. There are many women who are, for lack of better word, enablers of sexism in society. They are women whose role is to help men keep women down in "their place." They do it partially out of surrender or fear or sometimes just plain ignorance.
These are traditional women, traditionalism is not sexism. Many females prefer the traditional system to what we have now. Several of my female friends only came to college to find a rich dude to take care of them... i think this hope is at the back of alot of girls minds. Look at this graph, it shows women getting more and more unhappy as they get more 'liberated'

On the bright side though... men are getting happier! grin i think this has something to do with easy sex

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by dayokanu(m): 5:11am On Nov 28, 2012
c.fours:
@pleep, The second closest alternative is *911* grin

Calling another man to protect you abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by cfours: 5:13am On Nov 28, 2012
pleep:

Men protect their women from other people. Look at it simplistically; humanity is divided into different tribes and ethnic groups. In each tribe the males compete with the other tribes to bring resources to their families (women and children). You talk about sexual assult, well the largest mass rape in human history occurred when the Russian army captured Berlin in WW2. All the men were dead so there was no one to protect the German women from the soviet troops.

Also think about the titanic, the male passengers sacrificed their lives so the women could live. Remember that movie theater shooting a few months ago? Again men sacrificing their lives for women.

These are traditional women, traditionalism is not sexism. Many females prefer the traditional system to what we have now. Several of my female friends only came to college to find a rich dude to take care of them... i think this hope is at the back of alot of girls minds. Look at this graph, it shows women getting more and more unhappy as they get more 'liberated'

On the bright side though... men are getting happier! grin i think this has something to do with easy sex

you are crazy.
blacks are physically stronger than whites. so how do you explain that the blacks were used as slaves for hundreds of years? protecting their females my azz.
I'd rather look to a white person for protection than a black man who I, in reality, should be more scared of. thank God for technology and the police.

and stop romanticizing a movie. men don't sacrifice their lives for women anymore than women sacrifice their lives for men.

and your so called "traditional women" tend to be ignorant or bitter women who have lived miserly lives and therefore are jaded and disillusioned. they ill-advice their daughters and friends because they do not expect much. This goes to women who send their sons to school but refuse to send their daughters. Why do you think that when women come to the USA from the village, they discard their "traditional" ideas after tasting freedom for the first time. In fact they become more liberal than the westerners sef. Most of these yeye women, once they've experienced what it's like to be free will never turn back. that's the truth...

I'm glad men are getting happier in western countries. I wonder what that statistic looks like in middle east, africa and sexist parts of asia. these men do not know that they are working against themselves.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill: On slightly off topic-ish note, Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija has been named Africa's Richest woman, she sat down for an interview and right in the middle of all the things she's achieved they still manage to ask her kitchen and cooking question.

Talk about "putting her in her place". I'd like to see an interview where a man is asked. . ."You seem very busy and quite successful, but do you ever find time to go to. . . go to. . . wait, what the eff are men supposed to do in the home again??!!

Oh for funsies. . .here's another question she was asked - Many marriages are on the rocks because many women find it difficult to combine marriage with affluence. Ya know because it's only women who let money go into their heads, men don't. . .Oh no, they would never!!!

Put your leg on the table, read the papers, watch the news on TV and ask when your gaddamn food would be served? undecided

You have never been with a man long enough to know what we are suppose to do at home? tongue grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
c.fours:

blacks are physically stronger than whites.

Crap
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
c.fours:

men don't sacrifice their lives for women anymore than women sacrifice their lives for men.

Crap
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
c.fours:

I'm glad men are getting happier in western countries.

Another crap
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
I have to fight back the urge to call this woman a dumb bytch. Queensmyth this is what i mean about arguing with women, they are completely unable to understand simple logic. There were so many stats and examples i was going to use in this debate, but its pointless... it will all go over her head.

you are crazy.
blacks are physically stronger than whites. so how do you explain that the blacks were used as slaves for hundreds of years? protecting their females my azz.
I'd rather look to a white person for protection than a black man who I, in reality, should be more scared of. thank God for technology and the police.
Are you serious, are you this uneducated? What you wrote here is a complete logical fallacy. listen, African men were competing with European men and lost... thus the black woman lost also. White women are the most powerful and wealthy females on the planet because of what their men did. White women did not have to kill the Indians, enslave black people, colonize Africa etc, they had men do it for them. The white man has no loyalty to you, and now the black man doesn't either
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZATu5FuYFLI

and stop romanticizing a movie. men don't sacrifice their lives for women anymore than women sacrifice their lives for men.
shocked this is why i changed my signature... the stupidity in Africa is appalling. THE TITANIC WAS A REAL EVENT. The male passengers volunteered to stay on the ship and let the women take the life boats to safety
http://dalrock./2010/12/30/chivalry-on-the-titanic/
http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=122526 Colorado shooting

I'm glad men are getting happier in western countries. I wonder what that statistic looks like in middle east, africa and sexist parts of asia. these men do not know that they are working against themselves.
In Asia the male happiness is extremely low, but the female happiess is higher. Ironically the more patriarchal a society is the less happy the men are, and the more happy the women
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
Things like the "dont hit a girl rule" are enforced by men.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7lfVyyEI70
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
pleep: Things like the "dont hit a girl rule" are enforced by men.

poor indian dude.....
i like his lightning reaction though - it was like he was expecting the slap from the dumb bïtch. if a woman slapped me like that in public, heaven knows i would slap back......i am a true disciple of sex equality!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
pleep: Things like the "dont hit a girl rule" are enforced by men.

I have said on NL before that if it was me that guy would never get away with that. Me and my friends will hunt him till the ends of time for his moronic chivalry.

He would spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair being fed through a straw.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by rubi(f): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
Login to read this topic

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by SisiKill1: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:

Put your leg on the table, read the papers, watch the news on TV and ask when your gaddamn food would be served? undecided

You have never been with a man long enough to know what we are suppose to do at home? tongue grin

Why! I never!! Of course I know you guys do. . . Put your leg on the table, read the paper, watch the news on TV and ask when your sammich will be served.

I just thought y'all would love to be recognized for being more than the human equivalent of logs of wood but hey if that's what you want. . .far be it from to take away from you guys. Sammich eating, paper reading, news watching, leg crossing logs of wood it is then. cheesy tongue

pleep: I have to fight back the urge to call this woman a dumb bytch. Queensmyth this is what i mean about arguing with women, they are completely unable to understand simple logic. There were so many stats and examples i was going to use in this debate, but its pointless... it will all go over her head.

And the person who resorts to calling others derogatory names is what. . .the epitome of logician?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by SisiKill1: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
c.fours:
@pleep,

rotflmao.
I won't be suprised if Gift was a woman. There are many women who are, for lack of better word, 'enablers' of sexism in society. They are women whose role is to help men keep women down in "their place." They do it partially out of surrender or fear or sometimes just plain ignorance.

Isn't it just sad?!!

No matter what a woman does, how far up she gets, she'll always be reminded that she belongs in the kitchen. . .barefoot and pregnant.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pleep(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Why! I never!! Of course I know you guys do. . . Put your leg on the table, read the paper, watch the news on TV and ask when your sammich will be served.

I just thought y'all would love to be recognized for being more than the human equivalent of logs of wood but hey if that's what you want. . .far be it from to take away from you guys. Sammich eating, paper reading, news watching, leg crossing logs of wood it is then. cheesy tongue

And the person who resorts to calling others derogatory names is what. . .the epitome of logician?
I agree with you, what he said was dumb. I dont know why men like to pretend they were a privileged class, with women waiting on them hand and foot. But i shouldn't have to tell you that this was not the case. In a steriotypical patriarchy the man works all day out side of the home, while to woman works inside the home. When the man returns from labor he is presumably tired and should not be expected to do housework.

From the industrial revolution onwards females got a far better deal out of patriarchy then men did. Around that time it became unacceptable for a middle class married woman to do any sort of hard physical labor, meanwhile home keeping and child raising was becoming much easier. Microwaves, refrigerators, mandatory schooling etc. By the 1950's a stay at home wife was basically a glorified mooch

I call people names because there is no other way to express the annoyance of having to explain simple things to people over and over again. She didn't even know the titanic was a real event! If you are that unaware of your surroundings you should be educating yourself and not arguing on the internet.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 29, 2012
*very interesting development*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Wife Spends Money On Her Parents And Sibling Without My Consent / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage / A Tribute To Freeman David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.