Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,928 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (27883 Views)

Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:35pm On May 23, 2012
coogar:

ayettymama? intimidate me? with what?
you don't even have a degree and you intimidate me?
with your manicured leprous hands or adipose cells?

delusion of grandeur on a wednesday evening. grin

Yes ayettymama intimidates you, you probably don't know many women who will tell you like it is. Your a coon and you need de-cooning!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 6:37pm On May 23, 2012
ronkebp:
And you think women really confide in men as in say the truth about themselves??

they say everything....full confidentiality.
what you dunno about your bestfriend, her boyfriend of 3 weeks does.

queensmith:
This thread can be used as a case study, classic attempt to pit women against each other.
This weak attempt at manipulation is a characteristic of low confidence in men.
I'm gonna have to start charging, this magic power of mine can't go for free.

hot air as usual.
i don't need a posse to put you in your place.
i have been bitchslapping you since the fall of man in eden....why would the modus operandi change?
ayettymama, you would forever remain my bytch! grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:40pm On May 23, 2012
coogar:
hot air as usual.
i don't need a posse to put you in your place.
i have been bitchslapping you since the fall of man in eden....why would the modus operandi change?
ayettymama, you would forever remain my bytch! grin cheesy

O lawd the absolute coonery, eurgh the cooney.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 6:43pm On May 23, 2012
ronkebp: Guys (Sagamite and Coogar) you both should free Queensmith and you all will say na women get bad-belle pass!!!! what i am reading on here is real bad belle, from men for that matter!!!! smiley smiley

With what you have seen of her on NL, tell me, would you be cheerful if your brother or son brought her home as his fiancee?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 6:49pm On May 23, 2012
Sagamite:

With what you have seen of her on NL, tell me, would you be cheerful if your brother or son brought her home as his fiancee?

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by kilimanjaro(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2012
ronkebp:

And you think women really confide in men as in say the truth about themselves??
I don't think it, i know it. And when i say i know it, i mean i know it absolutely.
Confirm.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 23, 2012
Boi, another beat down for Queensmith a la king kong loooool. grin grin

I didn't know the family section gets popping like this.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The coogar guy went in arddd. cool

I can't laugh. grin grin

Typical, fugly Nigerian girl with a scandalous attitude..

*Walks off to the political section for some tribal banter ---------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

PS, someone needs to introduce me to jennykadry if she's endowed. cool
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:58pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex: Boi, another beat down for Queensmith a la king kong loooool. grin grin

I didn't know the family section gets popping like this.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The coogar guy went in arddd. cool

I can't laugh. grin grin

Typical, fugly Nigerian girl with a scandalous attitude..

*Walks off to the political section for some tribal banter ---------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

PS, someone needs to introduce me to jennykadry if she's endowed. cool

Look what the cat dragged in. . . . you can line up behind coon no2, i'll get to you.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 23, 2012
Queensmith is ayettymama? shocked
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2012
michelin89: Queensmith is ayettymama? shocked

You can't tell from the rancid attitude?

coogar:

You were overly generous in the looks department.

This is her, there is even no nice beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFabEi5ToTs&feature=my_favorites&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:
Look what the cat dragged in. . . . you can line up behind coon no2, i'll get to you.

Word?

The cat dragged me in, but you're a walk in the park for me, truss..

You're more of a 'coon' than any other poster on NL.. Your posts reek coonery, and your attitude stinks of poo..

Coogar already unleashed a 64hits combo on you, I'll leave him to finish you off. cool

Back to the sane posters:

-Jennykadry.
-Michelin89.
-Odunnu.

I have got my eyes on you girls. wink
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 7:05pm On May 23, 2012
michelin89: Queensmith is ayettymama? shocked

haha, here comes the op.
michelin, do you have men you confide in that you
can tell everything without fear or fervour?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by armyofone(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2012
when a guy is unecessarily arguing with a lady, it tells the guy like/love such gal grin
Saga and Cooger are just acting up.

ronkebp: Guys (Sagamite and Coogar) you both should free Queensmith and you all will say na women get bad-belle pass!!!! what i am reading on here is real bad belle, from men for that matter!!!! smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 7:10pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex:
[b]Coogar already unleashed a 64hits combo on you, I'll leave him to finish you off. cool
[/b]

O you do not know the definition of a coon!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2012
armyofone: when a guy is unecessarily arguing with a lady, it tells the guy like/love such gal grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGgjATSt0vk&feature=my_favorites&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 23, 2012
coogar:

haha, here comes the op.
michelin, do you have men you confide in that you
can tell everything without fear or fervour?

I have my best friend who is a lady like me.
Then I have my second best, a lady too.
I also have another good friend, but him mouth wide like kia. Not that he does it to hurt but he's just free of malice and takes things very cheerfully, but I wish he'd keep his mouth shut sometimes. grin grin

I've always been quite an outspoken person with a very strong personality. So what were deemed as secrets to me were just normal wineparlour (I nor dey drink beer) talk. grin grin

I think if a lady is confident and in total control of herself and most importantly of her sexuality, she won't have problems confiding in either males or females, just saying!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 23, 2012
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGgjATSt0vk&feature=my_favorites&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg

grin grin grin

Did you really compare your outrage to that of a man who just found his wife's head chopped off and sent to him in a box?

Anyways Se7en is an awesome movie! smiley
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:
O you do not know the definition of a coon!

A coon is derogatory word for a black person.. It also means a sell out..

And the last time I checked, you're one of the few uncultured posters on NL..

Your alter ego should be Aunt Tomasina. cool

*Out this time for real, it seems I'm cockblocking the beatdown lol------->*
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 7:15pm On May 23, 2012
armyofone: when a guy is unecessarily arguing with a lady, it tells the guy like/love such gal grin

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 7:23pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex:

A coon is derogatory word for a black person.. It also means a sell out..

And the last time I checked, you're one of the few uncultured posters on NL..

Your alter ego should be Aunt Tomasina. cool

*Out this time for real, it seems I'm cockblocking the beatdown lol------->*

Coonery and buffoonery is stereo typically black behavior, you qualify with flying colors. Typical coon's response to intimidation.

The culture you keep lamenting is one you know little or nothing about, I seriously do not know why you bother.

How else will a male coon respond to a difference of opinion, what am i here for if not to de-coon you all! carry on!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2012
michelin89:

Did you really compare your outrage to that of a man who just found his wife's head chopped off and sent to him in a box?

Anyways Se7en is an awesome movie! smiley

Yep! He is having similar fury to the one I am having when armyofone says I fancy the vile thing.

Like him, I am deliberating whether to shoot armyofone or not for that insult. grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 23, 2012
Reminds me of a gathering I attended a few weeks ago...My cousin who is very well endowned in the chest department had a few ladies whispering they were fake lol.

Who knows maybe some of these women might even have had a bigger pair than my cousin ? but due to a wrong bra size or bad posture some of these ladies believed another lady was much better endowned than them hence "they're fake" comment

Some men who were just "innocently" stealing glances at my cousin just had to keep a straight face because... if you only saw the evil look their partners were giving them Ehn!!

Some of this women had a lot going on for them beauty and also Profession-wise but sadly the lack of self esteem will drive them to shift gears just because their man was eyeing another woman

I just had to comment on this, because this is one of the things that differ us from males. I'll also give an example, my brother is muscular, has the ripped body. . .you know what I'm talking about wink. When his friends or acquaintances see him they say things like guy you must be on steroids, these are not real etc. My brother just laughs and forgets about it. The problem with females is that they take it to heart and start feeling slighted or basing it on jealousy forgetting that people generally would talk. The person with the low self esteem is the person that gets slighted over something as rudimentary as somebody discussing your boobs or something as intangible as that.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2012
By the way, that is one of my favourite scenes in a movie. If I was an actor I would want to act that a scene at all cost, I still imitate it in real life. grin

And for the record, if it was me, I would DEFINITELY shoot and face whatever consequences. I have no doubt about that, I will not be able to live with myself if I did not.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2012
You know when something is too good to be real, surprisingly some people'll think it was retouched. grin

Reminds me of when a NLder accused me of airbrushing my legs. . .na wa o. Na my fault say I get fine toned legs? Besides which kind joblessness go come dey make me dey photoshop my legs? Not even my face, but my legs! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by armyofone(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2012
Sagamite:

Yep! He is having similar fury to the one I am having when armyofone says I fancy the vile thing.

Like him, I am deliberating whether to shoot armyofone or not for that insult. grin
Carry on!! tongue tongue
grin
i love gun battle cheesy.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:
Coonery and buffoonery is stereo typically black behavior, you qualify with flying colors. Typical coon's response to intimidation.

The culture you keep lamenting is one you know little or nothing about, I seriously do not know why you bother.

How else will a male coon respond to a difference of opinion, what am i here for if not to de-coon you all! carry on!

You don't want me to derail the thread, and cite examples of where you displayed grandiose coonery and buffonery, do you?

And by the way, I thought you were 'English' (the only black English known to mankind lol) - so, what's up with this Americanized way of writing? shocked

About 'bahavior' and 'color' lol... You're a confused soul!!

You need pastor offering's deliverance! cool
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 7:48pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex:

You don't want me to derail the thread, and cite examples of where you displayed grandiose coonery and buffonery, do you?
)

Actually please do, I will like to see it, the coons have derailed the thread already.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 7:53pm On May 23, 2012
stillwater:

I just had to comment on this, because this is one of the things that differ us from males. I'll also give an example, my brother is muscular, has the ripped body. . .you know what I'm talking about wink. When his friends or acquaintances see him they say things like guy you must be on steroids, these are not real etc. My brother just laughs and forgets about it. The problem with females is that they take it to heart and start feeling slighted or basing it on jealousy forgetting that people generally would talk. The person with the low self esteem is the person that gets slighted over something as rudimentary as somebody discussing your boobs or something as intangible as that.

Soo true, the worst part is. Your brother hears the comments directly. Knowing the way some women can be there was probably no whispers of fake tits, she may have just taken offense by a few stares.
The problem is they pretend to enjoy this soo called hatred that springs up from nowhere over something as futile as having silicon breasts, and take offense from compliments. If you are showing massive cleavage is it now wrong for people to stare?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 23, 2012
Sagamite: By the way, that is one of my favourite scenes in a movie. If I was an actor I would want to act that a scene at all cost, I still imitate it in real life. grin

And for the record, if it was me, I would DEFINITELY shoot and face whatever consequences. I have no doubt about that, I will not be able to live with myself if I did not.

But then everybody got the punishment they deserved:

The killer:envy, killed.
The cop:wrath, jailed.

Such is life! smiley
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 23, 2012
[size=14pt]Queensmith Exposed: Coon = sell out... coonery = act of selling out..[/size]

ahhhh i see, your husband isn't british, i must ask though, what is the appeal in marrying men like that? As a british girl i mean, your upbringing and your views are going to be soo different, what exactly did you see in your husband?

^^^Exhibit 1 : Racism/Coonery.. Even a white girl will never say that. cool

Yorubas are not in any way close- unless the families are small. They have to have bloody parties to see their family, you can go your whole life without meeting members of the family. They are too invasive because they are over familiar, callous and controlling and anyone in this position needs to nip it in the bud immediately. You don't give way to traffic that's going to run over you.

^^^Exhibit 2: Queensmith hating on her own inborn culture with fallacies because it doesn't suit her oyinbo wannabe arse. cool

Mr Right can never be Nigerian as far as i'm concerned. Battling with a bigoted culture is not the aim of any woman,

^^^Exhibit 3: If that's not coonery and buffoonery, I don't know what it is. cool

I can go on for days, but just reading through your posts make me sick.. You're uncouth, uncultured, foul mouthed, and arrogant - and your never ending act of proclaiming your love for anything with a white face reeks COONERY...

Your hatred for Nigerian men is sickening, mindless, and disturbing - you fugly bigot.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:

Soo true, the worst part is. Your brother hears the comments directly. Knowing the way some women can be there was probably no whispers of fake tits, she may have just taken offense by a few stares.
The problem is they pretend to enjoy this soo called hatred that springs up from nowhere over something as futile as having silicon breasts, and take offense from compliments. If you are showing massive cleavage is it now wrong for people to stare?

Exactly. Can this big breasted woman tell me she has never made jest of another woman or anybody in her life? It's just pure pettiness if you're slighted by little things like that.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 8:19pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex: [size=14pt]Queensmith Exposed: Coon = sell out... coonery = act of selling out..[/size]

^^^Exhibit 1 : Racism/Coonery.. Even a white girl will never say that. cool

^^^Exhibit 2: Queensmith hating on her own inborn culture with fallacies because it doesn't suit her oyinbo wannabe arse. cool

^^^Exhibit 3: If that's not coonery and buffoonery, I don't know what it is. cool

I can go on for days, but just reading through your posts make me sick.. You're uncouth, uncultured, foul mouthed, and arrogant - and your never ending act of proclaiming your love for anything with a white face reeks COONERY...

Your hatred for Nigerian men is sickening, mindless, and disturbing - you fugly bigot.

O god, you are clueless about coonery.

YOUR post is coonery, classic absolute coonery! Do you people learn at all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor / Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) / Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.